Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (20161 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by kayality: 7:18am On May 05, 2009
i hope Barcelona will win the match
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2009
kayality:

i hope Barcelona will win the match
Look be carefull what you use to qualify what Barca will do to chelsea, wht is wrong with you guys? win?? what happened to TERMINATE, DESTROY, CONSUME LIKE WILD FIRE, HUMILIATE, EXTERMINATE, DESTROY!! BURY ALIVE,  For chelsea Wednesday means the END OF THE WORLD-------GUSS HIDDINK 's wife reported her husband keeps screaming in the dream the sky is falling.!!!   whenever you hear someone say the sky is always blue KICK him on the face!!  and tell him the BARCA ECLIPSE MAKES THE SKY RED!! grin CHELSEA IS GOING DOWN!!

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bocamadias: 10:04am On May 05, 2009
you don't get paid for upping your post,
You are making a statement for a 'Post Responsibly' Tag on here.

Chelsea
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Ibime(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2009
Crizzle!

What does this mean?

Cristalz:

Cech has got to be extra vigilant, 'cos there will be no parking the bus in front of goal for Chelsea this time around. They will have to come out and play, and this could leave their back open for Barcelona's strikers to penetrate.  .  .this means he will find himself under a lot of pressure.

This is biased mehn. Are you speaking fa[b]h[/b]cts (ala Benitez) or are you stating what you 'hope' will happen.

It is much easier to park the bus @ SB which is a smaller pitch than the Camp Nou & the Bernabau. Barca will get no space at all. It will also be easier for Chelsea to launch counter-attacks and hurt Barcelona on such a small pitch. One lump upfront and DD is on it! We will hurt them aerially as I have said all along. Victory is sure!

@ Koboland,

Backshots in your profile pic shocked shocked shocked. However, you know better than to show my goodies to the whole internet. Asha80, you be bad guy. Kobo, pls stop bringing temptation into ma domain. I would like to see you fellowship with us on the Chelsea thread more often:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-252254.1760.html
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by hollandis(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2009
Chelsea all the way
its a Chelsea/arsenal final
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by khanye(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2009
Ibime:

Crizzle!

What does this mean?

This is biased mehn. Are you speaking fa[b]h[/b]cts (ala Benitez) or are you stating what you 'hope' will happen.

It is much easier to park the bus @ SB which is a smaller pitch than the Camp Nou & the Bernabau. Barca will get no space at all. It will also be easier for Chelsea to launch counter-attacks and hurt Barcelona on such a small pitch. One lump upfront and DD is on it! We will hurt them aerially as I have said all along. Victory is sure!

Barça have scored 14 goals on the road,
The highest scoring side in CL this season!
Chelsea have let in five, and those came in two games.
a Barça goal on Wednesday would make life tough for chelsea.
Chelsea have to win to get through the semi-finals and reach Rome.
A score draw and they are out!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bocamadias: 12:10pm On May 05, 2009
hollandis:

Chelsea all the way
its a Chelsea/arsenal final

Nwanne ina afu uzo, chei odi ka iriri amonsu, Infact adim sure na e relatetiri to Nostradomus

CHELSEA To ROME!!!
Baggas, em sorry Barcas back to Spain,
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Polyflexzy(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2009
chelsea 0-2 Barcelona, blues gonna cry for their home loss to barca. it will be a great shame. u can bet on this by calling 07068082023 grin grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by hollandis(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2009
bocamadias:

Nwanne ina afu uzo, chei odi ka iriri amonsu, Infact adim sure na e relatetiri to Nostradomus

CHELSEA To ROME!!!
Baggas, em sorry Barcas back to Spain,
nna biko inteprete
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by khanye(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2009
Polyflexzy:

chelsea 0-2 Barcelona,  blues gonna cry for their home loss to barca. it will be a great shame. u can bet on this by calling 07068082023 grin grin grin

Chelsea fans go run ur batt. down with flashing cheesy grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by dyabman(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2009
a chelsea win for sure
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Kentr0(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2009
Lets c who laugh last. Blues 4 life
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by mykali(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2009
i've seen a lot f B.S here but its all good since everyone is entitled to spitting B.S anyway he likes.

Camp Nou and Stamford Bridge are totally different places. Chelsea just needs to keep possession more and make sure Lampard, Drogba and Anelka have more of the ball, and its game over. Drogba likes this kind of games. Even Essien is gonna want to prove a point going forward so i don't see why y'all keep sayin Barca will do this or that. Barca will do sqat!!!. they aint just gonna be playing against 11 pieces of standing blue logs of wood. it is 11 human beings against 11 human beings. and the human beings in Blue jerseys will prevail.

Blue is the clor, Chelsea is the name.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2009
BARCELONA IS FAVOURED!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by lailai2(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2009
as chelsea fans have stressed, the difference in the size of the 2 pitches is definitely a factor which might favour chelsea, but i believe this just means barca have to maintain our 'extra very quick' 1-2 passing that we were brought with with extreme care for the entire duration of the match. . . . . if our professional players cant do this, then we do not deserve to be in the final . . . .

but u guys should remeba that playing like this throughout a whole season cannot be a fluke, its in our blood

GO BARCA
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by eyonigger(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2009
If you are going to write a test or an exam, you'll know what u are going to read.
Knowing fully well that they are playing on a small pitch, they must have studied the technique in order to allow a free flow of the normal kind of play, besides that, just like lailai said, that kind of play is in our blood.

Chelsea are the ones under pressure.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2009
BARCELONA is away that the small pitch at the stamford will affect their usual game. like it or not-it will affect it. but it should not stop them from beating chelsea to a plup today!! BARCELONA players struggled in the first leg because they are not used to facing a
plethora of untalented hooligans, hell bent on trying to scythe them down just because they show some flair and technique. I
grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Jarus(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2009
A colleague just said Chelsea is going to play 6-4-0 today. Na true! grin

More seriously, Chelsea did a good job stopping Barca from scoring @ Camp Nou. But will they repeat this today?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2009
The shield or the sword which is mightier??  Defence or attack?? we shall know this evening!!
  grin  fire dey burn for stamford bridge------- grin  Dem Barcelona don show!! cool Now is the shield stronger than the sword
www.switch47..com

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by philip0906(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2009
Blood Blood Blood!we r spilling blood 2night 4 barca it is ova, D'u know what is at stake?we r meeting those devils in d final.mmmmmmmmm revenge revenge revenge!Barca should have prayed dat arsenal beat manu yesterday.Boss Hiddink does not even need 2 tell dem anything cos they all know what is at stake(manu).so 4 barca,END OF THE ROAD!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2009
@chelsea
he who cries last cries best! grin grin chelsea is going down today-today FELA SAYS there is sorrow tears and blood!! everybody run run run- messi dey come Henry dey come, ballack nearly die, chechy don die, stamford bridge scatter scatter - there is sorrow tears and blood----------ahhhh fela variation of chelsea loss. grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2009
You'll got to understand that soccer is a game of 90 minutes. And it involves a lot more than flair. It has to do with passion tactics and skill and some element of luck. What chelsea lack in skill they make up for in passion tactics and strength. Therefore except barca finds a way to make the referee give chelsea a red card they can be rest assured that they'll have more than they bargain for. Chelsea for life.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2009
@switch47
You go live longer.
when a volture silents over it's young one carried away by kit, it must be pregnant with meaning.
that barca plays draw with Chelsea on first leg is not an assureance that they have escaped the tragedy of goal collision on thier net.

oh! oh!! oh!! what a tragedy that is about to rain on so called DD blues toady, i pray that God will give Chelsea fansssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (murderfuckers) Fortitude  to bear the great vaccum in their heart tonight.

Barca on the way.

Barca carry go (ihea bu ihe anyi ne emere onwe anyi, pam pam pam ka ejiri mara anyi, oga adigide rue ebe ebe.)

Barcar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your favoured in jesus name Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No weapon formed against you from D,Dro, Balk, Ane, Lamp, Terry, shall prosper. Amen Amen Amen.

Barca lets go their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by philip0906(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2009
@scantee
so u have joined WITCH47 mmmm.all I want is , bet with ur balls that is if u eva had balls grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2009
@Philip0906
My guy you know the truth, Switch47 is the man he says the truth,
Guy if you belong to Chelsea Visionless club am sorry for what is about to happen to you all to night

Just bear it, is Devils work.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 08064753382: 11:24am On May 06, 2009
Chelsea wil definatly win 2dayz game against Barca.Barca had 2 wash Madrid cuz they kno d La liga iz d only title left out afta 2 9ites game.Iniesta,Eto&Messi confirmed d blues fustrated them in Camp Nou.AntiChelseas r sayin we goin 2 play 6-4-0.Yes dat gonna happen wen Barca iz 2 goals down.Drog&Lamps wil score 2day.Stanford bridge wil in its tradition swallow Barca 2 9ite.Fans of d billionaire club should halla me on 08064753382 afta d 2-0 rundown on Barca.Barca fans plz dont rundown my batt. in frustration cuz u wil b frustrated again.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 08064753382: 11:25am On May 06, 2009
Chelsea wil definatly win 2dayz game against Barca.Barca had 2 wash Madrid cuz they kno d La liga iz d only title left out afta 2 9ites game.Iniesta,Eto&Messi confirmed d blues fustrated them in Camp Nou.AntiChelseas r sayin we goin 2 play 6-4-0.Yes dat gonna happen wen Barca iz 2 goals down.Drog&Lamps wil score 2day.Stanford bridge wil in its tradition swallow Barca 2 9ite.Fans of d billionaire club should halla me on 08064753382 afta d 2-0 rundown on Barca.Barca fans plz dont rundown my batt. in frustration cuz u wil b frustrated again.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2009
@fake phone number
Guy are you out of your sence.
be care ful dont upset me with your so called visionless club Chasssi (Sit!!!!)
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by BinghiNya(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2009
If chelsea score first they might go thru but if barca does first barca will win with a wide margin. i tip barca though
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by scantee(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2009
@Binghinya
Go ahead tip the men, no though

Barca is on the way
(lets goi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Barca 4 ever
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ekitikan(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2009
The facts are there for every one to see Migthy Juve, gbam for ground, Great Liver fools or is it pool?, gbosa for ground, Almighty Barceloner or is it lona, Keu for ground come 7:45 pm today, we are destined for the cup chelsea for life grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Cristalz(f): 12:21pm On May 06, 2009
@Ibime
 That was a fact from Barcelona's point of view. Yours is from Chelsea's point of view.  When doing these game threads I view things from both camps.  .  .so, no bias. grin

I didn't see that you answered my question though.  .  .honestly, no sentiments involved, Cech or Valdes? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UCL: Chelsea Vs Nordsjealand (6 -1) On 5th December 2012 / Arsenal Vs Leeds United (2 - 1) On 8th May 2022 / Basel Vs Arsenal :UCL (1 - 4) On 6th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.