Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (19381 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by timmy7(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2009
Too many stuttering here, why na,abi na network or 2much shepe celebration
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Meldrick(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2009
@ HONERIC 01
IT TELLS THE TYPE OF AREA YOU STAY AND OF COURSE IT DEFINES YOUR PERSON(A HOOLIGAN AND LUNATIC TOO).THE SAYING GOES, IF YOU ARE IN GHANA, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A GHANIAN.
khanye:

The first one was not penalty. because Malouda was the one pushing alves not the opposite.

The second was a clear diving from Drogba.

The third, yes, It is a penalty although he didn't intend to touch the ball.

The fourth is not a penalty, no way, the hand was moving away from the ball, and the ball hit him almost in his chest, so one penalty not given = one false red card. try to accept it Chelsea.

Drogba and Ballack are bad examples.

Chelsea lost because they didn't score more goals.
CRAZY ANALYSIS. IF YOU WERE THE REFEREE, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLEED ON THE PITCH.
@ SCANTEE
WHY ARE YOU LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR POST. SWITCH NA YOUR ELDER BROTHER. YOU DEY FIND SUPPORT.SHAME ON YOU.
Krayola:

I'm sure Chelsea fans "enjoyed" that 180 minutes of bus parking. This is football and not a gidigbo match. Nonsense.

The thing that is even annoying is that I've seen Chelsea play attacking football. they can when they want and they can be good at it. They just wanna win even if it means boring the hell out of hundreds of millions, even billions of fans. Nonsense!!
Chelsea doesn't play for u, if your type were the only people watching football, there will be no need for the sport.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by iboboyz: 12:18pm On May 08, 2009
That referee i hope say e no get family, cause me, if i see am, i go break him head, straight. Blues 4 life or at least until further notice.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by U1(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2009
This Chelsea fans are not really disappointing me. They are really showing that they are the real "shepe" boys. grin Up Barca!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Meldrick(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2009
@ HONERIC 01
IT TELLS THE TYPE OF AREA YOU STAY AND OF COURSE IT DEFINES YOUR PERSON(A HOOLIGAN AND LUNATIC TOO).THE SAYING GOES, IF YOU ARE IN GHANA, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A GHANIAN.
khanye:

The first one was not penalty. because Malouda was the one pushing alves not the opposite.

The second was a clear diving from Drogba.

The third, yes, It is a penalty although he didn't intend to touch the ball.

The fourth is not a penalty, no way, the hand was moving away from the ball, and the ball hit him almost in his chest, so one penalty not given = one false red card. try to accept it Chelsea.

Drogba and Ballack are bad examples.

Chelsea lost because they didn't score more goals.
CRAZY ANALYSIS. IF YOU WERE THE REFEREE, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLEED ON THE PITCH.
@ SCANTEE
WHY ARE YOU LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR POST. SWITCH NA YOUR ELDER BROTHER. YOU DEY FIND SUPPORT.SHAME ON YOU.
Krayola:

I'm sure Chelsea fans "enjoyed" that 180 minutes of bus parking. This is football and not a gidigbo match. Nonsense.

The thing that is even annoying is that I've seen Chelsea play attacking football. they can when they want and they can be good at it. They just wanna win even if it means boring the hell out of hundreds of millions, even billions of fans. Nonsense!!
Chelsea doesn't play for u, if your type were the only people watching football, there will be no need for the sport.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Mastiano(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2009
pure robbing.

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by khanye(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2009
Meldrick:

@ HONERIC 01
IT TELLS THE TYPE OF AREA YOU STAY AND OF COURSE IT DEFINES YOUR PERSON(A HOOLIGAN AND LUNATIC TOO).THE SAYING GOES, IF YOU ARE IN GHANA, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A GHANIAN.CRAZY ANALYSIS. IF YOU WERE THE REFEREE, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLEED ON THE PITCH.
@ SCANTEE
WHY ARE YOU LITTERING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR POST. SWITCH NA YOUR ELDER BROTHER. YOU DEY FIND SUPPORT.SHAME ON YOU.Chelsea doesn't play for u, if your type were the only people watching football, there will be no need for the sport.

Sorry Loser! tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by GeorgeD1(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2009
a stolen victory is no victory. shame on that biased referee.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by nich(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2009
ish happens peeps! ish happens!

drogba lo 'mo.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bollingjoe(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2009
The officiating was bad to both sides. Afterall abidal's red card was not it and 4 minutes extra time became 7mins. So if chelsea couldn't take advantage barca's red card. Then they shouldn't cry over their losses. They shouldn't forget henry's penalty which was not given in the first leg at campnou
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Daboncrush(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2010
Biased or NOT. UP BARCA!! grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 23rd April 2017 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 1) On 17th May 2015 / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.