Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (19349 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2009
Una sorry ooo
Make una take heart,the EPL is still there for y'all to win,scum gaffer,Alex Ferguson will do chelski a favour and make sure manure losses all their remaining EPL games so y'all can win (forget about Liverpool,they'll drop points)
Recall Alex Ferguson said yesterday that he's looking forward to meeting chelski in the finals of the UCL,so since Barca has Murdered your ambition,Fergie is mighty dissappointed so I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to ensure y'all win the EPL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2009
Una sorry ooo
Make una take heart,the EPL is still there for y'all to win,scum gaffer,Alex Ferguson will do chelski a favour and make sure manure losses all their remaining EPL games so y'all can win (forget about Liverpool,they'll drop points)
Recall Alex Ferguson said yesterday that he's looking forward to meeting chelski in the finals of the UCL,so since Barca has Murdered your ambition,Fergie is mighty dissappointed so I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to ensure y'all win the EPL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by cbjonstage(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2009
OneNaija:

Point of Correction if you don't know anything about football.For your Information Chelsea Fc dont lost.Just keep it inside your stupid head because you don't know the different between lost and draw mugu wen full Nairaland.

dis guy, u still dey fume. i dont think wit dis kind of ill-manner u r exhibiting. im afraid u dont belong in dis thread tongue grin wink
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2009
Iniesta must be feeling like a super hero right now
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bigfather(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2009
Krayola:

Iniesta must be feeling like a super hero right now

The only serious BARCA PLAYER !
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ztyle(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2009
big father:

The only serious BARCA PLAYER !
Serious indeed!!! Barca has just sow a BAD seed today and they will reap it ! angry
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by mykali(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2009
should i blame the Norwegian Refree for being a novice at officiating such an important match? Should i blame Drogba for missing a glaring scoring opportunity to kill the game? Should i blame Essien for being too hasty in clearing that final dead ball? Should i blame Cech for not saving the only shot at goal? Or maybe i should praise Iniesta for being so precise?

It was Barca's day. They should go on and prevent the saucy Scot from clinching a back to back
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by init4dmoni(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2009
wetin dey worry una sef
barca win,- no so life dey
they dominated the match (obviously}
so i wasnt suprised wen iniesta scored dat goal (though essiens goal was a scorcher}
nairaland try sha in a few hrs see how many pages
by the way hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha grin grin grin grin grin
tooo bad 4 chelsea fans cry cry cry cry
maybe next, eeeeem 10ish years they'll come dis close and watch it slip away in the dying minutes again
(if ballack and drogba had been left in a room with dat refree im preeety sure they'll have killed him}
BARCELONA vs MANCHESTER UNITED 3:1 who won deny am now
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by honeric01(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2009
STORY STORY STORY,

ONCE UPON A TIME

BARCA IS THROUGH TO THE FINAL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T EAT FOR 1 YEAR grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by astuto: 12:47am On May 07, 2009
Barcelona i must say, were persistent, and it paid off. But the referee really left us a bad taste in the mouth, as a result of his unwillingness to give well-deserved  penalties, on at least two occassions.
        A referee shouldn't be afraid to make correct decisions, no matter how high the stakes are.
        Chelsea will have to live with the memory of missed opportunities, ill luck, and denied rights for another year. I feel sorry for them, sha.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by init4dmoni(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2009
bla bla bladibla, penalties my ass
leave it to loosing fans to always bring up excuses
can't wait till dat final
dats probably going to be the most watched match in years
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by honeric01(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2009
thats football, let chelsea go join arsenal next year
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by astuto: 1:05am On May 07, 2009
Who talk say Barca go win Man U 3-1? Na so u think am? why not 3-0? If U beef Man Utd so much, why give dem one goal? If u dey scope ball well, eh, u go know say na Man U go carry dis cup.
Man Utd is retaining the title. Better come to terms with this, to avoid heartbreak come May 27th.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by iceland(m): 2:33am On May 07, 2009
init4dmoni:

wetin dey worry una sef
barca win,- no so life dey
they dominated the match (obviously}

Dominated which match?with No single shot at goal? U better go and learn what football is all about
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by blkmum700: 3:07am On May 07, 2009
why are all chelsea fans complaining about the officiating of the match,just last week Barcelone had a clear penalty when henry was pull down,Micheal Ballack on the otherside should have been book for second yellow Card Against the Andre iniesta and nobody complain,why are you all complaining today?i think all chelsea fans,player and coach should stop complaning last time after the match at Camp Now hinddick said he watch the video of the match again and couldnt find anything wroung with the way they play at NEW COMP and the officiating, notting is wroung today also, if there is notting wroung last week. shame on you all,you cant even beat 10 man Barcelona its show we are better than you,football is not all about physical strength or power is all about skills and attacking football and for Man U i want you to know that this is not two game match where someone we be hoping to play away first and play 11 man behind the ball then depend on second leg Home Advantage,this is one Match Game and i bet we are going to kill you this is time for revenge
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by blkmum700: 3:10am On May 07, 2009
why are all chelsea fans complaining about the officiating of the match,just last week Barcelone had a clear penalty when henry was pull down,Micheal Ballack on the otherside should have been book for second yellow Card Against the Andre iniesta  and nobody complain,why are you all complaining today?i think all chelsea fans,player and coach should stop complaning last time after the match at Camp Now hinddick said he watch the video of the match again and couldnt find anything wroung with the way they play at NEW COMP and the officiating, notting is wroung  today  also, if there is notting wroung last week. shame on you all,you cant even beat 10 man Barcelona its show we are better than you,football is not all about physical strength or power is all about skills and attacking football and for Man U i want  you  to know that this is not two game match where someone we be hoping to play away first and play 11 man behind the ball then depend on second leg Home Advantage,this is one Match Game and i bet we are going to kill you this is time for revenge
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2009
No mind them o. Dem no talk about Abidal red card, na only their own dem fit see.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by femzy(m): 4:18am On May 07, 2009
blkmum700:
and for Man U i want  you  to know that this is not two game match where someone we be hoping to play away first and play 11 man behind the ball then depend on second leg Home Advantage,this is one Match Game and i bet we are going to kill you this is time for revenge

I pity you;I can't shout
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by femzy(m): 4:53am On May 07, 2009
As a football enthusiast Drogba's actions were disgraceful.He shouldn't have done that.As he's even a cheat himself.He must be punished for this one(Agbero)

Compare Fletcher's reactions
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by FBS: 6:36am On May 07, 2009
Chelseans, dont let anyone work you up.
Heads up and high. cool
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by jalether(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2009
barca didnt ve a single sniff at goal prior to the iniesta goal and ppl are

over here chatting ****, so much for the perceived ( best team in the world)

relying on an injury time goal to beat chelsea,yeyeye barca went thru, but what does

that say abt their ability to break a solid defense down
, and b4 anyone brings up d BS

barca had more possession, here is a fact 4 u 95% of the chances in the game fell to chelsea

who has themselves to blame 4 not taking it. m not even gonna start with the ref
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2009
Sour grapes. Chelsea is out of the champions league. All that one wey u dey yarn na storeeeeeee!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2009
switch47:

SWITCH SAYS!!
To be fair To Chelsea they are capable of winning Barcelona, but ability is not it ,dem really fit??
How can they fit? Stamford bridge has a smaller pitch than the one @ nou camp or madrid , so it will be more difficult for Barcelona to play their usual game and that boy Messi no go fit run like grass cutter as usual. But then Eto 's style can cope and HEnry was once used to playing in Highbury (small pitch) and for a barcelona side that has scored 100 goals this season in their title Bid they should score.

But dont forget Drogba almost scored against the run of play at the camp nou chelsea will be looking for some dumb luck chances like that, or since they know barca are not too good in the Air a set piece Hit and then LOCK up after that and sit on one lucky goal advantage. grin grin I know exactly how Guss ' mind works---- he go wan throw way barcelona soup with those Tom and jerry tactics. but barcelona should fit know all this[i] fit'nt[/i] they?? BARCELONA ALL THE WAY!!

SPOT ON!! cool cool
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by tijehi(f): 7:35am On May 07, 2009
All the evil machinations of that Hitlers descendant, Ballack, could not stop the real MEN, THE BARCA MEN.
I thut he was going to beat up the referee.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Barcelona forever.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by GoldCircle: 7:41am On May 07, 2009
I am particularly concerned about those remarks made by Didier Drogba of Chelsea after the game ended right in front of the camera to over 500million viewing fans! We however await UEFA's verdict on this!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by forme22(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2009
BERCA MAN 7 MAN -U FOR LIFE AND REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Mr. Glen
the worst-officiated game i have ever SEEN
Pique had a blatant handball, and they dragged Drogba down
I'm still a proud Chelsea fan at the end of it because even though they missed a couple of chances, they still played to WIN today
and a stupid Ref bleeped it up
The Barcelona Man U will be a great game i hope Barca wins because the only i hate besides a Chelsea loss is a ManU win

There is no need going back, support the cup finalist.
God of soccer is against Chelsea as you said.
Also remember that Baca has the highest ball possesion I've ever seen.
Chelsea forgot at dying minute that they are playing with the lions, by removing DROUGBA, who is ready to take his life because of this semifinals.

Chelsea should learn from their previous mistake, and put it in practice, they tried but their best was not good enough.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by sniperwolf(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2009
FOUR PK!! Was overruled. This is a conspiracy by UEFA to make sure it's not an-all-English final
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by sniperwolf(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2009
FOUR PK!! Was overruled. This is a conspiracy by UEFA to make sure it's not an-all-English final
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2009
Its Man U vs Barca for finals.LOSSERS (Chelsea) CAN NOT DO ANYTHING about it.
Move on guys.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2009
QOUTABLE QUOTES!!

NATEEVES - I don't make predictions against Barca. . . . They are perhaps the most dangerous team in the world. I want us to win. Even if it's 1-0. We may never have the chance of a CL final again.

SWITCH47 - Stamford bridge is falling down, falling down falling down, stamford bridge is falling down ------my fair lady!! I SEE A VERY DIFFICULT GAME!! but Barca shoud kill chelsea jare!!

CABALI- i cant predict goals but we are taking this one today

Good thing u are here switch. keep ur balls close. Next time u wont have any to bet with

SWITCH47 - the plan was to rush and score early goal--then sit on it!! e no go work!!

All of a sudden- GOAAAALLL essien scores -- see madness 4 we area- hooligans - celebration be like quarel. even a lunatic ran for safety.

cabali- where is Swtch

and why did essien go str8 for Mikel

SWITCH47- ------------------
BARCELONA WILL QUALIFY !! AT THE END OF 90 minutes!!

CABALI - Quote from: switch47 on Yesterday at 07:56:23 PM
BARCELONA WILL QUALIFY !! AT THE END OF 90 minutes!!

no at the end of 90mins we will have ur balls!!

SWITCH47- nothing dey happen here!! chelsea will be eliminated!!
cabali- I even see a goal for anelka!
NATEEVS- Drogba misses another . . .
NATEEVES- Terryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Close. . .
NATEEVS- We need to score a second
CABALI- and we sure will, nateevs, we sure will

CABALI- here we go. this is the half we book a ticket to Rome. This is the half we get to castrate the greatest chelsea hater switch cos he bet his balls we will loose

This is the half we tell man u we are coming for the cup, bringing it back here!

NATEEVES- We are not keeping it as tight. . . I am worried. . . .

CABALI- I am not scared of this match cos it is on the crystal ball we have the cup this year

OMO-IBO- drogba is a cunt
NATEEVES- Drogba misses a sitter. . .
OMO-IBO- this isvery true.
if that was anelka it would be been 2 - 0
NATEEVES- What is going on . . . ? Is it me thinking Drogba should have gotten something there?
DEBOSKY- Chelski beginning to show weaknesses - Messi and Iniesta are becoming more influential. . . the next 10 minutes will be crucial.
NATEEVS- We should press better. . . and I hope that goal Drog lost doesn't come back to haunt us. . . We should get this 2nd goal.

CABALI- The REF is a pussy!!!!

That was NOT a RED card situation

NATEEVES- I am not sure about that decision . . . . I think Abidal was unlucky. .
CABALI- Anelka shoulda done better than take to the floor there

NATEEVES- Keep it tight Chelsea. . . 10mins more. . . Oh! How I wish we could find one goal . . .

CABALI- less than 10 mins to go.

Where is switch!?!!

Prepare for the castration ceremony

SWITCH47- (busy doing one chelsea babe strong thing for one corner)
cabali- Anelka is tired, malaouda is tired
Nateevs- Why Lampard. . . Why?
NATEEVES- My heart is beating fast . . . Why are we missing chances. .? WE should have finished this. . .
DAVIDYLAN- Chelsea may pay for wasted chances.

NATEEVES- Common guys. . . . 90mins. . .
CABALI- We HAVE finished this, Barca cannot score today!!
CABALI- Even with 10 added minutes, Barca cannot score!!!

Let them play till midnight, Barca will NOT score

DEBOSKY- iniesstttaaaaaaaaa

SWITCH47- grin grin grin grin grin grin ( MULTIPLE ORGASM !!)

TKB417- Chelsea gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Iniesta.
what a shame

CABALI- WTF!!!

we will still win this one

BLUEDIVA- When will they learn?
You always take your chances.
1 nil leads ain't shit.

I'd be flying the red flag on the 27th
Its sad to go out this way. . .through conspiracy.
Uefa knows most people won't wanna see a repeat final.
The ref was given one instruction: STOP CHELSEA

OMO-IBO- im speechless. we were robbed by the ref.

i pray he doesnt have a sound sleep. i wish him the worst of nightmares (WHINCH!!)

A-40- This is the first time i have actually felt for Chelsea in my life too bad it only lasted a couple of seconds but for real y'all where thoroughly mugged but as they say where i come from Ojoro must cancel Ojoro Abidal clearly didn't deserve a red and so the equation don balance be that

Where is Switch47? he must be partying like a rockstar right now grin

NATEEVES- I am sitting here with utter disbelief . . . I only wish I can wake up from a bad dream. . .
-------------Barca did not have a single shot on goal in 91mins . .

QUOTES OF THE DAY!! grin grin
SAURON- Your team was pathetic.
The referee was pissed you guys couldn't take the advantage of playing with 10 MEN.
They were a man down and yet you were begging for penalties like nymphomaniacs begging for phalli
Chelsea are so useless, they should be relegated after what happened tonight.
Arsenal woulda scaled through in the same circumstance. . . . . .

PRESIDO1- Na who pass exam na him know book. Itz not how many shot that counts its how many goals. Next time tell them to shake the net not just shooting sporadically like arm robbers.

@SWITCH- (out at oju elegba) madam another plate of isi ewu please- 3 extra carton for those who care- Come see as some chelsea fans dey rush come 4 awoof!!

[ grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by eyonigger(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2009
I throw my hats off for Chelsea,they wanted to kill us yesterday. But I throw my heart along with my Club, the great FC Barca, with the exclusion of Henry on the left flank, Puyol and Marquez, we still played against the tactical and defense minded Chelsea.

Overall, both teams played well according to how they are tactically good at. Honerico,krayola,lailai, and to my khanye_ogazi_walexdhino, I throwway congratulatory salute from here.

Honerico, do u think that red card for abidal was fair? And I guess Valdes has shut critics up. Now we have lost Dani Alves and abidal, who do yall think the replacements would be in the final? Drogba was a disgrace, typical African man. My final saying goes:

In a game of footie, most especially in a crucial stage of a great competition, he who robs last robs best.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by OneNaija(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2009
sometime i dey wonder if some kind peoples know football how them they play football at all.Well I am not surprise because some of them just they look tv.If you dont know what is the meaning of Possession.Barca hold the ball too long than chelsea did.Chelsea have the Advantages to scores more goal than barca.Barca never near chelsea 18th.Chelsea dominate the games very clear if you nur sabi play football you nur go sabi watch football.

@cbjonstage You get sense at all.Abi your girlfriend breast they hungry you mumu. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 23rd April 2017 / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.