Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (19321 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Olaolufred(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2009
Chelski, Rest not in peace.
Foolishness makes you believe you can play defencisive for 90minutes
and get away with it.
If it happen in the first leg. God has shown you that it will not always happen that way.
To those complaining about penalty,
Note that as Referee could not do anything about the Red Card wrongly given to Abidal,
So also does he not hold any explanation to Shepe,Chelski, Ogogoro, Opa eyin and Paraga fan.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2009
I've never been a fan of defensive footie,I'm all too happy that Barca won,it's good for attacking footie(I have a feeling if Chelski had adopted a more attack-minded approach to the game,they would've got the second goal) especially when Barca was a man down,thankfully they didn't and opted to defend the 1 goal uninsured lead.

The UCL trophy this year has Barcelona written all over it.Manure will be decimated in Rome(not that I care if Barca loses,but there aint much Barca fans on Nland to poke fun @ should they lose,this cannot be said of Manure fans)
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Olaolufred(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2009
Chelski, Rest not in peace.
Foolishness makes you believe you can play defencisive for 90minutes
and get away with it.
If it happen in the first leg. God has shown you that it will not always happen that way.
To those complaining about penalty,
Note that as Referee could not do anything about the Red Card wrongly given to Abidal,
So also does he not hold any explanation to Shepe,Chelski, Ogogoro, Opa eyin and Paraga fan.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by GeeCee(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2009
barca rules
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MAITEMA(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2009
Beauty beats the Beast.

Usual pathetic Chelski defending a lone goal; apparently unconscious of the havoc an equaliser will cause.

Slowly but surely, negative football will be erased from the surface of the earth.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2009
I've never been a fan of defensive footie,I'm all too happy that Barca won,it's good for attacking footie(I have a feeling if Chelski had adopted a more attack-minded approach to the game,they would've got the second goal) especially when Barca was a man down,thankfully they didn't and opted to defend the 1 goal uninsured lead.

The UCL trophy this year has Barcelona written all over it.Manure will be decimated in Rome(not that I care if Barca loses,but there aint much Barca fans on Nland to poke fun @ should they lose,this cannot be said of Manure fans)
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MustardInc: 10:32pm On May 06, 2009
BEAUTY FOR ASHES!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by timmy7(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2009
This chelsea team is jinxed 4 ucl o! Last year it was 1 last missed kick from terry this year na 1min to go equalizer,una need deliverance sha. Though the semi finals refs for both games are incompetent but am sure manure will koya 4 you considering ur display,and no away go saving grace this time around on manure's familiar ground.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MustardInc: 10:35pm On May 06, 2009
BEAUTY FOR ASHES!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MustardInc: 10:38pm On May 06, 2009

It's the FINAL the WORLD DESERVES!

By the way, HIDDINK HAS NEVER WON THE SEMI-FINAL OF A MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP - FRANCE 98, KOREA/JAPAN 2002, EURO 2008

!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by OneNaija(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2009
Point of Correction if you don't know anything about football.For your Information Chelsea Fc dont lost.Just keep it inside your stupid head because you don't know the different between lost and draw mugu wen full Nairaland.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2009
OneNaija:

Point of Correction if you don't know anything about football.For your Information Chelsea Fc dont lost.Just keep it inside your stupid head because you don't know the different between lost and draw mugu wen full Nairaland.

Away goal is worth more. This isn't a league game. Chelsea Lost. If it was a draw we would have had extra time.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by OneNaija(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 10:45pm On May 06, 2009
Exact opposite of the 1st leg sha, I wonder how come Chelsea-Barca fixtures always end up in nail-biting finishes, and Chelsea end up buying all the Barca dangermen the very next season?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by GeeCee(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2009
Cal it any name; draw or loss. It only has one definition; u are not playin d final.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by r231(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2009
Champions League - Iniesta breaks Chelsea hearts HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SKY IS NO MORE BLUE, MAYBE SKY IS BARCA OR DA BLUE IS BARCA, ITS NOT OVER UNTIL DA LAST WHISTLE I BET ALL CHELSEA CAN GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLL I TAUGHT I TOLD YOU, MONEY CAN'T BUY U TROPHY LOL. HAAHAHA, LOL, HAHAHAHHAHAH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by OneNaija(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2009
Well I don't feel disappointed.There is one English team left to fight for the title.Same wish to Manutd. Am out of here.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by smile4kenn(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2009
[size=14pt]Again, it comes to the OVERALL quality of a team in order to WIN these major competitions. Chelsea plays smarter, Barca is better with ball. Chelsea is physically and mentally sharper, but Barca is paticent. Chelsea has the confidence, but Barca doesnt underestimate oppoenents strenghts, OVERALL BETTER TEAM WENT THROUGH.[/size]
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by otuwe(f): 10:52pm On May 06, 2009
OneNaija:

WHO HAS QUALIFIED FOR THE FINALS------------------------BARCA

WHO HAS NOT-------------------------PLS ANSWER THAT

YEYE CHELSEA FANS, NO BE ONLY CHELSEA NA SEAMANS SCHNAPPS

LOL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by hedges007(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2009
[/color][size=15pt][/size] UNITED FOR LIFE, [color=Black]let's welcome barca to Rome, and do believe we shall prove our worth again. Thank God, all epileptic teams like Chelski and Asthma are all out, so there will be full free-flow football and display of tactics and skills in Rome this time.
[size=15pt][/size] MANCHESTER UNITED  VS  BARCELONA

ITS GONNA BE EXPLOSIVE, WATCH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2009
Una sorry ooo
Make una take heart,the EPL is still there for y'all to win,scum gaffer,Alex Ferguson will do chelski a favour and make sure manure losses all their remaining EPL games so y'all can win (forget about Liverpool,they'll drop points)
Recall Alex Ferguson said yesterday that he's looking forward to meeting chelski in the finals of the UCL,so since Barca has Murdered your ambition,Fergie is mighty dissappointed so I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to ensure y'all win the EPL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bocamadias: 10:56pm On May 06, 2009
Why is the moderator of this forum playing God by closing my thread??
I opened a thread he she just closed it and directed it to Chelsea fan thread, I wanted ppl to air out their opinion on the refree not the game what has that got to do with chelsea thread, ??
See Cri watever i dey vex for you pass that ref for SB, delete my post by i done tell you my frigging mind
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 11:00pm On May 06, 2009
Exact opposite of the 1st leg sha, I wonder how come Chelsea-Barca fixtures always end up in nail-biting finishes, and Chelsea end up buying all the Barca dangermen the very next season?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Utali(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2009
bocamadias:

I opened a thread he she just closed it and directed it to Chelsea fan thread, I wanted ppl to air out their opinion on the refree not the game what has that got to do with chelsea thread, ??
See Cri watever i dey vex for you pass that ref for SB, delete my post by i done tell you my frigging mind

Did the same thing to me,
If wishes could kill eh , bang bang >>>>>
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MrGlen: 11:06pm On May 06, 2009
the worst-officiated game i have ever SEEN
Pique had a blatant handball, and they dragged Drogba down
Im still a proud Chelsea fan at the end of it because even though they missed a couple of chances, they still played to WIN today
and a stupid Ref fcked it up
The Barcelona Man U will be a great game i hope Barca wins because the only i hate besides a Chelsea loss is a ManU win
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by bluehorizo(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2009
MustardInc:

It's the FINAL the WORLD DESERVES!

[size=16pt]It is the FINAL UEFA DESIRES.[/size]
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by r231(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2009
Oh My, Chelsea fans re feeling blue. Thank God I'm UNITED. For Chelsea fans that want to jump off a building, there are designated buildings where you can jump and not been seen again e.g. the other side of Oriental Hotel, La Casa, Oceanic bank etc. BETA STILL STAMFORD BRIDGE
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MrGlen: 11:09pm On May 06, 2009
the worst-officiated game i have ever SEEN
Pique had a blatant handball, and they dragged Drogba down
Im still a proud Chelsea fan at the end of it because even though they missed a couple of chances, they still played to WIN today
and a stupid Ref fcked it up
The Barcelona Man U will be a great game i hope Barca wins because the only i hate besides a Chelsea loss is a ManU win
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rasputinn(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2009
Una sorry ooo
Make una take heart,the EPL is still there for y'all to win,scum gaffer,Alex Ferguson will do chelski a favour and make sure manure losses all their remaining EPL games so y'all can win (forget about Liverpool,they'll drop points)
Recall Alex Ferguson said yesterday that he's looking forward to meeting chelski in the finals of the UCL,so since Barca has Murdered your ambition,Fergie is mighty dissappointed so I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to ensure y'all win the EPL
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2009
bocamadias:

I opened a thread he she just closed it and directed it to Chelsea fan thread,  I wanted ppl to air out their opinion on the refree not the game what has that got to do with chelsea thread, ??

The ref was terrible tonight. But he was bad for both the teams, and besides that is just football. Abidal never touched Anelka,

Chelsea got what was coming to them. It is sad that they put the world through 180 minutes of negative football. We could have had two classic games, they would still have been knocked out but at least we would have had a good time.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2009
Valdes was magnificent tonight. Pulled off a miraculous save.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by AjanleKoko: 11:16pm On May 06, 2009
Barca for life jare.
But we should pray to avoid Chelski in all competitions.
We dey too bruise ourselves. Frankly speaking, when both teams meet, the game is usually more tactical than entertaining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.