Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May (20124 Views)

Poll: Which team will proceed to Rome?

Chelsea: 39% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 60% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL Semi-final:Arsenal(1) Vs Man Utd(3)[Agg: 1-4] On Tues 7th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Utali(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2009
Just to show the extent of this Cheat,

PADDY POWER REFUND ON CHELSEA AFTER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FARCE
Posted on: Thu 07 May 2009
Reacting to the astonishing refereeing in last night's Champions League semi-final, top bookie Paddy Power has wasted no time pledging to refund bets placed on Chelsea to win the encounter and to qualify for the Champions League final.
Chelsea, who were on course for a Champions League final encounter with Manchester United, were seemingly denied at least four penalties and then lost out after a 93rd minute winning strike from Barcelona's Andrés Iniesta.
Paddy Power said: 'The refereeing in tonight's match was disgraceful and we're not going to let our punters suffer because of that nonsense. Anyone who backed Chelsea to win in 90 minutes or to qualify for the Champions League final will get their money back.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1650796,00.html

CHELSEA DISCIPLES!!! Remember nobody ever gave us chances,
They said liverpool will eliminate us, we said it is impossible and proved it!
They said Barca will win us at nou camp with 4-0 we said it is impossible and proved it! with a draw,
They said ok, it is operation STAMFORD BRIDGE demolition that Messi will dribble all the players , Barca played real madrid 6-2 , they will play us 4-0
again we said it is impossible and proved it!

Barca had no offing shot on Target,

CHELSEA, pride of London, Love of my life, The Miracle Makers,
Chelsea agbawo dike izu agbaharia Ya
Chelsea obele anu na eju onu
Chelsea, Iru dike na anu mma Oku
Chelsea ofu ndi ana asi una abiago
Chelsea afu dimkpa afu ogologo imi ya
Chelsea enenie nwa ite ome nue oku,

BLUE DISCIPLES KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH,
Let all EPL fans get behind MAN U for this!!! It is obvious that  Platini , that Son of a blasted, mentally deranged, half brained litter of a frigging wh0re is against English teams!! Go check his history when he was a French Player, so lets leave EPL rivaly and stand with our own and Hope they don't get their Entittlement hijacked.
Im sure Ferguson has learnt one or two from our Match
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by toxicguy: 11:33am On May 07, 2009
Utali:

Just to show the extent of this Cheat,

PADDY POWER REFUND ON CHELSEA AFTER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FARCE
Posted on: Thu 07 May 2009
Reacting to the astonishing refereeing in last night's Champions League semi-final, top bookie Paddy Power has wasted no time pledging to refund bets placed on Chelsea to win the encounter and to qualify for the Champions League final.
Chelsea, who were on course for a Champions League final encounter with Manchester United, were seemingly denied at least four penalties and then lost out after a 93rd minute winning strike from Barcelona's Andrés Iniesta.
Paddy Power said: 'The refereeing in tonight's match was disgraceful and we're not going to let our punters suffer because of that nonsense. Anyone who backed Chelsea to win in 90 minutes or to qualify for the Champions League final will get their money back.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1650796,00.html

CHELSEA DISCIPLES!!! Remember nobody ever gave us chances,
They said liverpool will eliminate us, we said it is impossible and proved it!
They said Barca will win us at nou camp with 4-0 we said it is impossible and proved it! with a draw,
They said ok, it is operation STAMFORD BRIDGE demolition that Messi will dribble all the players , Barca played real madrid 6-2 , they will play us 4-0
again we said it is impossible and proved it!

Barca had no offing shot on Target,

CHELSEA, pride of London, Love of my life, The Miracle Makers,
Chelsea agbawo dike izu agbaharia Ya
Chelsea obele anu na eju onu
Chelsea, Iru dike na anu mma Oku
Chelsea ofu ndi ana asi una abiago
Chelsea afu dimkpa afu ogologo imi ya
Chelsea enenie nwa ite ome nue oku,

BLUE DISCIPLES KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH,
Let all EPL fans get behind MAN U for this!!! It is obvious that  Platini , that Son of a blasted, mentally deranged, half brained litter of a frigging wh0re is against English teams!! Go check his history when he was a French Player, so lets leave EPL rivaly and stand with our own and Hope they don't get their Entittlement hijacked.
Im sure Ferguson has learnt one or two from our Match

HE'S A CHELSEA FAN. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO? IF HE WAS A GOOD MAN, HE WOULD PAY THEM AS WINNERS ACCORDING TO THEIR BETS, BUT JUST SHOWS HE'S OT RELIABLE. SORRY LOSER, ACCEPT BARCA WERE BETTER OVER BOTH LEGS AND CHELSEA NEVER PLAYED TO WIN.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by quadrillio(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2009
chelsea should stop crying snd face the truth,

you had your chances and you blew it, why cry injustice wen u know we had the same appeal at CAMP NOU.

as for MAN U, let see in the final. BARCA TILL I Die.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by solosimple(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2009
GOOD GAME, I AM HAPPY TO BE A CHELSEA FAN

NO B FOR MOUTH

i dont want to blame anybody for our loss, in football shit happens
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by otokx(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2009
Its not over till its over;

Playing 11 to 10 men always gives one a false sense of superiority.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by solosimple(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2009
'We have to be professionals,' Lampard added. 'It was a big disappointment but we have to be big, stand up and carry on playing.'

TRUE TALK!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by IFELEKE(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2009
Jarus:

The match will surely go down memory lane as one of the most referenced match in UCL history.
Chelsea exhibited a rare defensive football. Defensive football hardly pays, especially against a team having 3 of the world's best forwards(Messi, Eto'o and Henry) and 2 of the world's best midfielders (Xavi and Iniesta), but they were able to stop them from scoring a single goal from 180 minutes. Let's not forget Eto'o, Henry & Messi have 97 goals to their credit this season. But the lesson here is attacking football pays more than defensive football. Barca went their attacking way in both legs, Chelsea came a little out in second leg, but still extra-loaded their defensive, sacrificing midfield. It nearly worked, if not for luck that deserted them. All the same, Chelsea were not humiliated as bookmakers predicted. Good efforts by the blues.

Best Comment for The Day!
Chelsea Fans are crying Blue Murder all around instead of blaming their selfish/sluggish strikers.
They played against a slightly deficient Barcelona Attack and Defense and they couldn't do better BUT we had our chance and we Buried The GAME!.
UP Barca! . . .[i]Destination Rome.[/[/i]b]

[b]We Rule, They Ruse.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 49cents(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2009
IT IS AN OUTCOME OF HUMILTY FOR EVERYONE:

FIRST TO BARCA FANS WHO FEEL THAT BARCA IS INFINITELY SUPERLATIVE: THEY WERE MUTE FOR 92MINS AS THEY SAW A BARCA SIDE THAT HAD NO BITE, NOT EVEN THEIR USUAL PASSES.

SECOND TO BARCA PLAYERS WHO BELIEVE THEIR TEAM IS INVICIBLE: THEY MET A CHELSEA TEAM THAT HAVE OVERCOME THE FEAR OF THE "IJAYA”                                                                                

THIRD TO THE YOUNG BARCA COACH GUARDIOLA WHO THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A PRODIGY IN COACHING TO PRODUCE WELL-RESPECTED AND SKILLFUL EUROPEAN CLUBSIDE: WE SAW HIM PAYING TRIBUTE TO HIDDINK 4MINS BEFORE THE END OF THE MATCH.

FOURTH TO CHELSEA FANS WHO DEEP DOWN KNOW THAT BARCA ARE A MORE ENDOWED SIDE BUT WHO WILL NOT ADMIT THAT  IT WAS SHEER TACTICAL COACHING THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR RECENT SUCCESSES. CHELSEA FANS ARE HOPELESSLY PROUD OF THEIR BOUNDLESS SUPERIORITY JUST AS THE BARCA FANS ARE TOO.

FIFTH TO CHELSEA PLAYERS LIKE DROGBA WHO BELIEVE WINNING IS BY FORCE: “GRA-GRA” AND “WURU-WURU”. NOW HE KNOWS THAT A STRIKER DOES NOT “LOOK” FOR PENALTIES IN SEMI-FENALS OF UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, THEY ARE “GIVEN”. LOOSING THOSE BEGGING CHANCES SHOWS THAT HE IS NOT AS GOOD AS HE IS PRAISED TO BE.

SIXTH TO THE EXPERIENCED CHELSEA COACH HIIDDINK: NEVER TRY TO WIN BY BEING OVERTLY-DEFENSIVE IT MAKES FOOTBALL LOSE ITS BEAUTY AND GRACE. TRUE FOOTBALL IS ABOUT WINNING BUT IT ALSO ABOUT PLAYING. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND  HIDDINK KNOWS THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY HE COULD WIN A TEAM LIKE BARCA IT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARLY PAID OFF….BUT NEARLY CAN NOT KILL A BIRD!

LASTLY TO THE CHELSEA OWNER, EMM I HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS NAME, OKAY ABRAMOVICH, SOMEHOW I THINK HIS SACKING OF MOURINHO, SIMPLY OUT OF EGO- TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS- IS TRAILING HIM. PROPHETICALLY SPEAKING IF CHELSEA IS TO BEGIN A TROPHY HAUL HE MUST HUMBLY ASK FOR THE SERVICES OF THE “GIFTED ONE” THAT GUY JUST MAKES CHELSEA “FEARABLE” AND CONSEQUENTLY INVINCBLE.

CHEER UP CHELSEA IS JUST A GAME LET’S ENJOY.
CONGARTS BARCA SAVOUR YOUR VICTORY, BUT YOU AINT THAT UNCONQUERABLE.

I AM A LIVEPOOL FAN AS LONG AS TORRES IS THERE BUT I HATE BENITEZ.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 49cents(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2009
IT IS AN OUTCOME OF HUMILTY FOR EVERYONE:

FIRST TO BARCA FANS WHO FEEL THAT BARCA IS INFINITELY SUPERLATIVE: THEY WERE MUTE FOR 92MINS AS THEY SAW A BARCA SIDE THAT HAD NO BITE, NOT EVEN THEIR USUAL PASSES.

SECOND TO BARCA PLAYERS WHO BELIEVE THEIR TEAM IS INVICIBLE: THEY MET A CHELSEA TEAM THAT HAVE OVERCOME THE FEAR OF THE "IJAYA”

THIRD TO THE YOUNG BARCA COACH GUARDIOLA WHO THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A PRODIGY IN COACHING TO PRODUCE WELL-RESPECTED AND SKILLFUL EUROPEAN CLUBSIDE: WE SAW HIM PAYING TRIBUTE TO HIDDINK 4MINS BEFORE THE END OF THE MATCH.

FOURTH TO CHELSEA FANS WHO DEEP DOWN KNOW THAT BARCA ARE A MORE ENDOWED SIDE BUT WHO WILL NOT ADMIT THAT IT WAS SHEER TACTICAL COACHING THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR RECENT SUCCESSES. CHELSEA FANS ARE HOPELESSLY PROUD OF THEIR BOUNDLESS SUPERIORITY JUST AS THE BARCA FANS ARE TOO.

FIFTH TO CHELSEA PLAYERS LIKE DROGBA WHO BELIEVE WINNING IS BY FORCE: “GRA-GRA” AND “WURU-WURU”. NOW HE KNOWS THAT A STRIKER DOES NOT “LOOK” FOR PENALTIES IN SEMI-FENALS OF UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, THEY ARE “GIVEN”. LOOSING THOSE BEGGING CHANCES SHOWS THAT HE IS NOT AS GOOD AS HE IS PRAISED TO BE.

SIXTH TO THE EXPERIENCED CHELSEA COACH HIIDDINK: NEVER TRY TO WIN BY BEING OVERTLY-DEFENSIVE IT MAKES FOOTBALL LOSE ITS BEAUTY AND GRACE. TRUE FOOTBALL IS ABOUT WINNING BUT IT ALSO ABOUT PLAYING. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND HIDDINK KNOWS THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY HE COULD WIN A TEAM LIKE BARCA IT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARLY PAID OFF….BUT NEARLY CAN NOT KILL A BIRD!

LASTLY TO THE CHELSEA OWNER, EMM I HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS NAME, OKAY ABRAMOVICH, SOMEHOW I THINK HIS SACKING OF MOURINHO, SIMPLY OUT OF EGO- TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS- IS TRAILING HIM. PROPHETICALLY SPEAKING IF CHELSEA IS TO BEGIN A TROPHY HAUL HE MUST HUMBLY ASK FOR THE SERVICES OF THE “GIFTED ONE” THAT GUY JUST MAKES CHELSEA “FEARABLE” AND CONSEQUENTLY INVINCBLE.

CHEER UP CHELSEA IS JUST A GAME LET’S ENJOY.
CONGARTS BARCA SAVOUR YOUR VICTORY, BUT YOU AINT THAT UNCONQUERABLE.

I AM A LIVEPOOL FAN AS LONG AS TORRES IS THERE BUT I HATE BENITEZ.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by elowa: 12:20pm On May 07, 2009
@49
This is actually the word for today though am stil savouring my victory. UP BARCA
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Mastiano(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2009
Its quite unfortunate that we had to loose the semifinal against Barcelona but i'm still very confident that we will win the FA Cup final against Everton. come on TRUE BLUES all hope is not lost. at least we'll be ending the season with a trophy unlike Arsenal FC.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by MVJ(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2009
Its quite unfortunate that we had to loose the semifinal against Barcelona but i'm still very confident that we will win the FA Cup final against Everton. come on TRUE BLUES all hope is not lost. at least we'll be ending the season with a trophy unlike Arsenal FC.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by naso2(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2009
@49cents

You really hit it. but dont you think  their should have been a lesson for the REF, platini and EUFA?
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Mastiano(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Mastiano(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2009
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Mastiano(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2009
oops the blues has falling again this means they can't stand upright to make noise again.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2009
I am not a fan to either clubs but I watched the match from the start of the game.Actually the ref made some human mistakes against both sides. If he did not give red-card to that guy in Barcelona, I wld have agreed to him giving a penalty out of the two ball-to-hand, I did not want to be too wicked at Barca, I think that is why he acted that way, Chelsea fans, take heart, there is always another time
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2009
SOME of these Chelsea fans are so clueless it is just sad to read their comments. We had one shot on goal,  of course we had only one shot on goal,   Chelsea had 10 men in front of the goal. Chelsea was playing at home with 10 men behind the ball, and continued playing the same way even when Abidal was sent off.

Yeah,  the ref that was "bribed" by barcelona wrongfully sent off a Barca player. I mean, i understand your frustration, but these comments are to be expected from people that only just watched their first football game. I watch the EPL and i see terrible ref calls week in and week out. La Liga is the champ for terrible refs, but its a universal problem, and it is just part of the game. Sometimes it is in your favour and sometimes it is not. At the Nou camp we had our complaints too, but shit happens.

Chelsea were cowards last night. They have a squad worth hundreds of millions of dollars and defended with the whole sum. Barcelona were BRAVE and pushed forward right from the get go. Their bravery was rewarded, 

Luck is a big factor in all sports,  sometimes you can do everything tactically right and still lose the game,  and sometimes you can do everything wrong and still win the game. But luck is only a function of effort. The harder you try, the higher your chances of being lucky.

as the saying goes "LUCK FAVOURS THE BRAVE",  Barca were brave, Chelsea got sucker-punched in the last minutes (like the cowardly suckers they are),  CRY ME A FUKN RIVER!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Krayola(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2009
One more thing to note,  we played with YAYA at CB in our biggest game of the season.  He has never played there in his whole career,  and he gifted chelsea numerous chances,  our central defense was make shift (Pique is pretty much a rookie), and Thierry Henry was missing. We still played our normal game away and pushed forward even though we knew our defense was extremely vulnerable. Chelsea was INCOMPETENT and could not score. It took a master-stroke from ESSIEN (God knows i love him and dream of him playing for Barca one day) to get your only goal against arguably the most porous defensive line-up in UCL history. Keep crying foul there,  u never hala

Joan Laporta
“We had a moment of good luck, but it was also justice. It’s clear that football loves the beautiful game. We have played football at the highest level throughout the Champions League and we deserve to be in the final,”

“We have secured a dream final. Until now, it seemed that only winning mattered but we have demonstrated that football can be based on skill and spectacle, the two things that Barca represent.

“I have to congratulate all the players as they deserve this wholeheartedly, especially since we had to fight 10 against 11. But I also want to honor the fans who have traveled to London because they believed in the team until the very last second.”

“Andres is an admirable footballer with extraordinary talents and his goal will be one to remember.”
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Tebson(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2009
Result out.SORRY TO ALL CHELSEA FANS.Barca just proved to chelsea that they are number 1 in the world.Dont be hearth broken u mite possibly win the next cup or FA cup, Maybe tongue tongue tongue tongueshocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

UP BARCA,
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Tebson(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2009
Result out.SORRY TO ALL CHELSEA FANS.Barca just proved to chelsea that they are number 1 in the world.Dont be hearth broken u mite possibly win the next cup or FA cup, Maybe  tongue tongue tongue tongueshocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

UP BARCA,
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by djcrucifix(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2009
  essien's goal was beautiful but iniesta had the final say in the matter, dem no born man-u well to lift that cup. it's barcelona all the way!.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by IFELEKE(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2009
Krayola:

Chelsea were cowards last night. They have a squad worth hundreds of millions of dollars and defended with the whole sum. Barcelona were BRAVE and pushed forward right from the get go. Their bravery was rewarded,  

Luck is a big factor in all sports,  sometimes you can do everything tactically right and still lose the game,  and sometimes you can do everything wrong and still win the game. But luck is only a function of effort. The harder you try, the higher your chances of being lucky.

as the saying goes "LUCK FAVOURS THE BRAVE",  Barca were brave, Chelsea got sucker-punched in the last minutes (like the cowardly suckers they are),  CRY ME A FUKN RIVER!!!
Gbam!
They would never create the time to technically analyze the match and see why they lost,all the know how to do is cry over spilt milk ''oh, the referee was bribed by barcelona(as if Ayoka A. is his middle name), ohh this ohh that''.
The Fact is There Like A Slap To Your Ugly Faces. . . You Lost To A Better Team!.
The earlier you sink that In The Better For All Of U, remember,arsenal and everton are waiting for you.
We Rule, They Ruse. . . Barca For Life.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by Uby40(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2009
WHEN WOULD ALL THIS END?
I THOUGHT UEFA WAS THE HIGHEST FOOTBALLING BODY,BESIDES FIFA.BUT
ITS SEEMS OUR CAF OFFICIALS WUD HAVE GIVEN A BETTER ACCOUNT THEMSELVES IN A SEMI-FINAL THAN THIS.
I PRAY THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE FINALS. IT WUD BE MORE DISGRACEFUL TO THE GAME IN GENERAL.
BEST OF LUCKS TO MAN UTD AND BARCA

Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by kayjegs: 2:25pm On May 07, 2009
I am a true Chelsea fan. Chelsea really showed that they were better off than the so-called barcelona. I have always said there is nothing too good about this La Liga guys. They score so many goals in their league because of poor defenders and so you cannot compare them to Premiership clubs who are better. Some guys were even comparing Chelsea with RealMadrid of now when Barca trashed them 6-2 and I told them the first 4 clubs in premiership will always beat Real Madrid if they should play 10 times consecutively.
Barca was lucky to have won the match. I congratulate them but they should know that, it was just something more than physical coupled with so many penalties that Chelsea was denied of. Though chelsea didnt convert so many opportunities they had due to Mr Drogba and Ahlaji Anelka.
I am in full support of a premiership team winning this UCL and so you know what I am talking of.MAN U goes to Rome to take trophy home back to back. It is sure! Those Barca boys with no shots on their legs, only possession but no goal attempt. ANYWAY, THEY HAVE WON, BUT THEY WILL MEET THEIR WATERLOO IN ROME, Cheers All Chelsea Fans, we showed class! UP BLUES!

There is always a next time.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2009
CHELSEA HAS LOST THE GAME!! ALL the excuses and the commentry or better still POST MORTEM is useless. [b]the finals in between Manchester united (EPL champs) and Barcelona (la liga champs) Losers dont play in finals!! Chelsea is DOOMED and done for!![/b]period. they play the worst kind of soccer in the universe. bad viewing.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by switch47(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2009
CHELSEA HAS LOST THE GAME!! ALL the excuses and the commentry or better still POST MORTEM is useless. [b]the finals in between Manchester united (EPL champs) and Barcelona (la liga champs)   Losers dont play in finals!! Chelsea is DOOMED and done for!![/b]period. they play the worst kind of soccer in the universe. bad viewing.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by djcrucifix(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2009
  essien's goal was beautiful but iniesta had the final say in the matter, dem no born man-u well to lift that cup. it's barcelona all the way!.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ogazi007(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2009
Story story, story.the better side is in Rome already if u like u can go hang urself for all care.
no puyol,no marques,no henry,yaya had never played a center back role,10 against eleven in ur home and u couldnot take ur chances.
conspiracy my foot,english press would never seize to amuse me,barca would defeat chelsea over and over.go fight for FA cup not CL, barca is unstoppable.MAN will not  have the guts to play a defensive game,they will learn from chelsea i suppose.barca for treble
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by BinghiNya(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2009
The only team capable of stopping united from winning a UCL final is AC Milan. United will defeat Barca without much stress.

Who will stop the holy trinity in the final.

Is it Puyol grin,Pique wink,yaya toure tongue

United will rape barca like Milan raped them 15 years ago.
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by ogazi007(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2009
No room for excuses.join the winning team and live longer.watch barca play soccer u will forget ur sorrow.many people were in sick bed watching soccer yesterday,but i tell u plenty of them  have started living an active life now and they will be matching majestically to church on sunday to give their testimony courtesy of  INESTA'S GOAL and free flowing footie(attacking soccer) by Allmighty barca.see who is talking about shots on goal,how many shot on goals do u have in camp nou?some of these chelsea guys are very funny.ibeg u guys should try and watch barca vs villareal on sunday for another entertaining game.barca for treble
Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by rachiwise(f): 3:46pm On May 07, 2009
i aint a chelsea fan nor a barca fan.    .   .   but i must say this.   wat the hell happened to Chelsea?

Drogba with his silly tactics. . . he kept looking for cheap goals . . . falling and rolling at every opportunity.The refree even gave Barca an uncalled-for red card   .   .the guy didnt teven touch the player at all!

Now ppl say that the refree is to be blamed for Chelsea's fall.   .   .  the same that gave Barca a red card when Chelsea was leading? i dont tthink so.

Chelsea should learn from their mistakes and improve on it.  even with 11-10 men??Chelsea fans .  . pls spare us and talk to ur boys.

That is why i love Arsenal, we are good losers than Chelsea fans that look for cheap execuses and goals. kiss

Better Luck next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barcelona VS Tottenham Hotspur: UCL (1 - 1) On 11th December 2018 / Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.