Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (42322 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by hustla(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2015
This is what happens when you marry for Instagram likes and BellaNaija pictures and posts
Many women face similar things and it is pitiful

I am sure there was at least one guy on her case, begging and begging but she chose to go the oil and gas way or another she broke his heart. Karma can be a real bish grin

Whats done is done, pack your bags and leave, your husband has a long way to go with orientation and reorientation.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by hustla(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2015
benodihe:
From all you have said,if it is true,you are a very good woman. But I want to tell you that bad begining makes good ending! Do not give up. That man may be your husband,but you need to do some work in your marriage. Only you can save your marriage. So how do you do that? First go to God in serious prayer and tell God to help your mariage. Then call your husband and reason with him. Do it as if you have not done that before. Let him tell you what is in his mind about your marriage, and let him understand that marriage is not friendship. You can really enjoy this man. This type of man makes a good husband when they turn around,but you must work. Do not give up. There is no better man anywhere. He will change! Am sorry for your illness but you will be ok. And your child will be ok and will add happiness to your already blessed family. You are so blessed. Good luck!!

Typical Nigerian
Even if the solution requires common sense, they tell you to pray

Even if GEJ stole $40b meant to revamp our educational sector, they tell you to pray and fast for Nigeria

Better tell her to leave , theres someone out there for her, waiting to pamper her and treat her like the wonderful woman that she is

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by hustla(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Youngpo413:
she was dickmatized

LWKM
I almost fall down from chair as I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
OP, you got carried away in the middle of the relationship without finding out whom this man really is.

Second, you paid so much attention to physique and got married to him. I suppose you didn't check the traits in him. So, partially, I would blame you.

Third, do you know that there are couple of irresponsible men out there who are self-centred and don't really care about the kind of life they live?

I wish this man could change his behavior and show unconditional love towards you. It is really pitiful that he married you for his selfish gains only.

You need to make a decision about your relationship with him. You need to think about your future and know what you truly deserve as a woman.

Do not cajole yourself or your family thinking that everything would be fine with this dude. He doesn't really deserve you!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by babafirst(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2015
I am sorry to tell you this,but 'for now' you don't have a husband . My advice,remain with your parents till you deliver your child so you can be properly taken care of to deliver safely and this will extend his grace to redeem himself .Give him that LAST CHANCE whether he will 'mature' when his baby arrives and if he does not mature then please call it quits......Because God forbid he turns your child into an orphan by infecting you with an incurable disease.You got to leave dear if he does not change when your baby arrives.Don't be scared you are leaving him to fall into another woman's hand because no woman will endure to stay with him with his current behaviour.Like I said let the baby arrive then talk to him using your baby's future to prick his conscience directly and that of his family indirectly and if this fails,kick him out of your life.You won't miss him afterall even when he was pretending to be a husband he was never around ,let him be a father to his child outside your life.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Faraidi(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:
I've dated my husband for 5years but only traditionally married for 5 months. For most of our relationship we have had financial difficulty but always manage to keep our head above water.

I'm pregnant and have gestational diabetes meaning sometimes i get very weak so I've been unable to work properly, I am also a final year nursing student. The truth is 80% of the time it's me that bail us out of bad financial crises, my husband has not been able to keep a stable job for as long as I've known him and when he gets his fast money he lavishes it, he doesnt think of the home rather he thinks of clubbing, drinking etc. I never look into his pockets as i think its rude to count people's money but the minute he swindlea his money away he starts to count my money to fund his things such as petrol, club, hosting his family coming from nigeria.

And he has 5 sisters, his young ones are very ill mannered dont do house work or even say good morning. They all take turns throughout the year to come to my house and spend 2weeks to one month Including his mother though i can't complain about her because she's his mother even if she was the worst i can manage her.

None of the above has really bothered me until i came to the realisation that im going to be a mother in less than 18 weeks and i have someone else to care for that is more important. I'm starting to think this man doesn't really love me because when i was terribly sick before finding out about my low iron and diabetes i couldnt get out of bed but he never checked on me instead he would spend all evening and night out with friends and all day sleeping, watching tv and looking for quick money.

I decided to return to my parents and have been here for 2+ months. I am properly looked after and it's only 20minutes away, my so called husband never calls to check on me, he has only initiated phone calls twice and he's asked me for money both times for one thing or another. He has never called my parents to greet them or thank them, it's like he abandoned his responsibility, he openly tells me not to come back because he can't cope with my illnesses.

He's very dissmissive and uncaring but he is also like that with his own family. He never calls them. They're always begging him to call them or i beg him to at least call his mum. I always blame his upbringing because he grew up very entitled with everything handed to him, he doesnt know the value of hard work.

Now we're in a major financial crises because he decided to leave his job. We can't pay the house rent and i have no way of bailing us out because i haven't been active at work due to sickness. I have been looking for a way out but he can't even hold a conversation with me about it. The minute i say something about our current finances, he starts threatening me to switch off the phone and raises his voice (i equally raise mine I'm not innocent because I've had enough) I'm so fed up of him and even the marriage. I don't see how he can ever grow up and i feel like im dragging a dead horse.

Whenever there's crises he becomes very mean and he can't cope, I'm always the strong one and have to find money just so he can be nice to me, which sounds pathetic. He comes from a very good home but blames all his emotional problems on not having his dad in his life but i am not excited to see the kind of dad he will be for his own child.

I feel like i made a mistake marrying him. I have been as supportive as i can be, i dont rub things in his face, i always try and maintain a happy home but I've had enough! How do you fix a situation where you don't respect your husband anymore? I don't believe he deserves my respect apart from him being a financial burden, he's also a serial womaniser i just got tired of doing csi so i turn the other way. I am so fed up and spiraling into deppression the disappointment to both of our families will be huge I've never imagined having a child in a broken home. If this is worth fixing i dont know where to start because my heart is resenting him. How do i explain to people that im leaving my husband of only 5 months?!!!
Report him to social workers let them talk sense into his head

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by repogirl(f): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2015
The hand writing was there on the wall even before marriage but you still chose to marry a teenager thinking you could help him grow up... Are you his mother?

Why do you think you would succeed where his mother failed woefully?

Girl, stop the tears, stop the depression, take care of yourself, you need to be st ong for yourself and your baby!

Push regrets to one side and become a strong woman! You are lucky you have parents and a job. Depend on your family for help this period till you put to bed.

Whatever you decide to do about your marriage is your choice but focus on taking care of yourself and stop worrying about your marriage!

Be strong for you and your child.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by lilmax(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Skipfr:
You are a small boy and wouldn't know the efficacy of prayer. You think its only when u need favour that prayer is necessary hmmmm? Grow up
shut it,the man clearly lacks self control......leave prayer out of it common sense is not common
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
We have to hear from him first, than we can start a proper counselling class.
90love:
I've dated my husband for 5years but only traditionally married for 5 months. For most of our relationship we have had financial difficulty but always manage to keep our head above water.

I'm pregnant and have gestational diabetes meaning sometimes i get very weak so I've been unable to work properly, I am also a final year nursing student. The truth is 80% of the time it's me that bail us out of bad financial crises, my husband has not been able to keep a stable job for as long as I've known him and when he gets his fast money he lavishes it, he doesnt think of the home rather he thinks of clubbing, drinking etc. I never look into his pockets as i think its rude to count people's money but the minute he swindlea his money away he starts to count my money to fund his things such as petrol, club, hosting his family coming from nigeria.

And he has 5 sisters, his young ones are very ill mannered dont do house work or even say good morning. They all take turns throughout the year to come to my house and spend 2weeks to one month Including his mother though i can't complain about her because she's his mother even if she was the worst i can manage her.

None of the above has really bothered me until i came to the realisation that im going to be a mother in less than 18 weeks and i have someone else to care for that is more important. I'm starting to think this man doesn't really love me because when i was terribly sick before finding out about my low iron and diabetes i couldnt get out of bed but he never checked on me instead he would spend all evening and night out with friends and all day sleeping, watching tv and looking for quick money.

I decided to return to my parents and have been here for 2+ months. I am properly looked after and it's only 20minutes away, my so called husband never calls to check on me, he has only initiated phone calls twice and he's asked me for money both times for one thing or another. He has never called my parents to greet them or thank them, it's like he abandoned his responsibility, he openly tells me not to come back because he can't cope with my illnesses.

He's very dissmissive and uncaring but he is also like that with his own family. He never calls them. They're always begging him to call them or i beg him to at least call his mum. I always blame his upbringing because he grew up very entitled with everything handed to him, he doesnt know the value of hard work.

Now we're in a major financial crises because he decided to leave his job. We can't pay the house rent and i have no way of bailing us out because i haven't been active at work due to sickness. I have been looking for a way out but he can't even hold a conversation with me about it. The minute i say something about our current finances, he starts threatening me to switch off the phone and raises his voice (i equally raise mine I'm not innocent because I've had enough) I'm so fed up of him and even the marriage. I don't see how he can ever grow up and i feel like im dragging a dead horse.

Whenever there's crises he becomes very mean and he can't cope, I'm always the strong one and have to find money just so he can be nice to me, which sounds pathetic. He comes from a very good home but blames all his emotional problems on not having his dad in his life but i am not excited to see the kind of dad he will be for his own child.

I feel like i made a mistake marrying him. I have been as supportive as i can be, i dont rub things in his face, i always try and maintain a happy home but I've had enough! How do you fix a situation where you don't respect your husband anymore? I don't believe he deserves my respect apart from him being a financial burden, he's also a serial womaniser i just got tired of doing csi so i turn the other way. I am so fed up and spiraling into deppression the disappointment to both of our families will be huge I've never imagined having a child in a broken home. If this is worth fixing i dont know where to start because my heart is resenting him. How do i explain to people that im leaving my husband of only 5 months?!!!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by repogirl(f): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2015
This OP is a liar.

90love, your thread here in 2012 says you were married and picking baby names.https://www.nairaland.com/944076/stuck-yoruba-names
Now you say you have been married five months only

Which one should we believe? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Friday18: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2015
repogirl:
This OP is a liar.

90love, your thread here in 2012 says you were married and picking baby names.https://www.nairaland.com/944076/stuck-yoruba-names

nice that you noticed it.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by esere826: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2015
author=90love post=39285908 I've dated my husband for 5years but only traditionally married for 5 months. .... .

kpele o

My suggestion is this,

Right now, you are pregnant. This is the period that almost anything you do will be forgiven by ALL and attributed to hormonal challenges.
...perhaps na pregnancy hormone they even cause wetin dey happen sef

So why not use this excusable oppurtunity to affect your desired drastic and permanent changes in the whole affair.

.....Shaekspere puts it this way "All the world's a stage,. and all the men and women merely players"
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Codyt(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Ab025:
Well, from your write-up, it seems you married a lazy man who has never really struggled for himself in life.

But I also blame you, because you noticed all these about ur man but you never really addressed it or grasped the side effects but was consumed by luv. One must learn to address such issues whenever in luv.

Well, the good thing is that marriage is defined as an ongoing negotiation by many people, so guess what, you can still talk things out with your husband. Work on that. Sit him down and talk things out with him.

My best advice? Print this your post out on paper and present it to your husband, After all, this is how you feel inside...
And if she prints it out and shows her husband and doesn't budge? Be sensitive when giving comments to important things. "worst advice" angry
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:

are you saying when you were dating you didn't noticed any of these red Flags, seriously, i blame you.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2015
repogirl:
This OP is a liar.

don't mind the lady, she can't tell me you dated for 5yeaes and she didn't notice all the red Flags
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Ijaya123: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2015
The only question that came to my mind here is, why did you marry him in the first place? I can't see where you mentioned any positive thing about him.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Homguy(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:

All the signs were obviously written on the wall but you code to ignore them. He's handsome right? You might as well make do with his handsomeness, since you didn't think his non challant character and laziness, was a problem during courtShip. It nauseates me to think that a grown ass man would always run to his wife for finances while not doing anything worthwhile, that man doesn't love you one bit. The earlier you move on the better for you. You are merely a cash cow!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by justplainpaul(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2015
OP I'M GUESSING THE MAN IS NIGERIAN, RIGHT. AND I CAN BET A MILLION DOLLAR THAT HE IS YORUBA. IGBO MEN ARE NOT LAZY AND UNCARING. HE IS GAT TO BE Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by prigoz(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2015
The mistake of marriage is the worst thing that will happen to anybody, you will be disturbed any time u think of it. Pls exercise little patient with guy if he will realize his mistake, if and only if you story is balanced one because we did hear your husband part of the story
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by ibisko04: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
commitcrime:
My advice is simple.
Stay with your parents till u give birth.
Find a job after ur delivery.
Go back home and nurse ur babies.
The adult baby u call an husband and ur child.
Do not let him impregnate u again until he bcoms responsible
You have said it the way I see it. My only plus is that she should be wiser now that she is going to cater for two babies and herself .
God will strengthen you in every way.
As for the man who refuses to grow up , continue to pray and nurture him.
He will soon see the reason why he should be responsible.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Chubhie: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2015
You are a very strong and practical woman. Ideal relationships and raising a balanced family takes conscious supportive efforts from both parents. You guys are a team and should start acting and working as one.

Most times, you will have to sacrifice self interests to achieve collective goals. This was why at a point we were all single and acted out those self interests and got our fills so wanted something more meaningful and life lasting----Family. I think your husband has some carry overs hence not vibrating same frequency as you.

He has got a problem that needs to be solved before he can ever turnout your dream man. His lame excuse of not having a father is lame,watery,lazy and fallacious. Even when I was a kid and needed a father my oldman was gone. It only pushed me to adopt the Vito corleone's, Sun Tzu's,Atilla's, Jim Rohns and the strategist Mourinho as Men to turn to.

My sweet mum would have raised a very weak me alone. I've come to appreciate a kid needs both a father and mother to raise balanced kids.

Let's assume you have made up your mind to walk based on your self interest and the safety of your unborn kids....Your husband of 5months problems will still persist. He repeats same feats he did to you with another....A cycle continues. You guys are team mates and should work towards finding a lasting solution to his challenges so you guys can have the best of each other. That his potential you saw and and had faith he would blossom is still there and will take a you a coach that discovered this talent to help nurture. You have been rendering him weak and encouraging his life styles so far.

I look at your husband and found the man I would have turned up as if not that I made some conscious decisions and took drastic steps even when it wasn't for my own comfort. A man who don't spend time with his family can never be a real man~Don vito corleone.

Create a library in your home and stock with the right books, get audio tapes and watch movies that add to you and use your woman power lure and lead your husband towards them.

I've come to value and appreciate family and would rot in hell to make sure they are safe and happy. I wasn't this way at some point in my life! If I can change your husband is not an exception.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by demarc001: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:

Sorry my sister! But habba! You dated for 5years and you didn't see all this signs? Where you blind or you purposefully took the risk of marrying him?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Morrisz(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Women ar d major causes in family's poverty, suffering & backwardness. Majority of them sleep wit men other than their husbands, & that alone brings failure & disapointment to d man.
Majority also, hav spiritual husband, these spiritual husband always attack the men/husband, so how do u expect the man to succeed if he is nt prayerful I advice you both go for prayers & deliverance, who knows if diarris spell/yoke dat needs to be broke....
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by HaneefahRN(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:
I'm pregnant and have gestational diabetes meaning sometimes i get very weak so I've been unable to work properly, I am also a final year nursing student.The truth is 80% of the time it's me that bail us out of bad financial crises, my husband has not been able to keep a stable job for as long as I've known him and when he gets his fast money he lavishes it, he doesnt think of the home rather he thinks of clubbing, drinking etc. I never look into his pockets.
And he has 5 sisters, his young ones are very ill mannered dont do house work

Whenever there's crises he becomes very mean and he can't cope, I'm always the strong one and have to find money just so he can be nice to me, which sounds pathetic.
I'm saddened by ur story. I pray God strengthens u throughout this trial.
I think u shld go by ur signature 'live, love and learn'. U are living, u've loved but I think u avn't learnt. For goodness sake u were with this man for 5 yrs, I'm sure all these bad attitude of his shld av been manifest to u, yet u went on with the marriage. Although, it's probably the weak state u're in without any support from him that removed the web obscuring ur eyes.
The way I see it, if there is no exaggeration or lies in ur story, this man most likely sees u as nothing more than an ATM machine, or someone to fall back on when he is penniless. The love in the relationship was only coming from u. Someone that cldn't be bothered abt a wife and an unborn child for weeks, I bet u if u die this minute 'God forbid', his only regret wld probably be losing a source of money. Wise up, life is too short to live in depression over a guy. I won't advice u to continue with the marriage if there is no joy in it.
As a nursing student, u shld know many women end up in psychiatric homes cos of issues like this, I wldn't want u to end up that way. A life in depression is not worth looking forward to.
Concentrate on taking care of urself and baby, pray to God for guidance& don't entertain his trying to control and spend ur money on frivolities again. I wld av told u to consult wt his family, but it seems there is little way there. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by MurphyG1(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
I dont think we should continue to blame the OP for noticing his attitudes and still going ahead with the wedding. She admitted the mistake herself. We all make mistakes especially when feelings are involved.

2ndly, prayers alone dont solve all problems. It will be deceitful telling her to keep praying and everything will be fine.

OP.. I can imagine how you feel. Sometimes in life we are faced with one problem or another. You have to be brave and make up your mind.. Concentrate more on your self and your unborn child. If you want him to change and be responsible, dont continue taking care of his bills. Its easier said than done but you have to be brave. To make omelette you have to break eggs!

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Eleniyan15: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2015
commotion!!!!!

op you tried alot

stay in your parent house till you deliver!!!!

Rent a house & stay alone

keep working hard !!!!!

trust me when your husband see that you are doing well his going to come after you, pleading

And if he those not come back, no p

life goes on

you will surely get a better life!!!

if you go back to that house, his going to turn you into a punching bag!!!!!

#nextmovement
#KeepPraying
#WorKHard

where God go catch the man your first born make e b boy

dont let go of the child you are about to bring to life!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nwogeh: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Don't opt for divorse, it may be worse, all you need to do is to focus on your baby, pretend as if everything is ok, stay with your parents, do your job to susstain yourself, behave as if you don't care about him, if he calls, answer with a soft voice but dont say anything more than, goodmorning, how are you, yes, no, ok, alright, dont quarrel, dont shout, sound as if you are very ok with everything, because he prefers seeing you cry, so proove him wrong by reacting differently. He would be thrown off balance because its not what he expected. if he asks for money, tell him you dont have with a good voice. Just ignore him for a while so that he will be the one trying to please you. The truth is that in every relationship, one party always try to be in charge emotionally and the more you build up your internal strenght the more you take control. Let him be the one trying to please you this time.....even if it means staying away from him for months. Try to build up other things that can make you happy, because people's happiness erode away when they base it on one source only. Dont divorse but make him realise that he has been foolish. In summary I'm saying you should consider doing the exact opposite of everything you have been doing and see if you won't get a different result. You cant get different result if you keep doing same thing all over...DONT FORGET THE POWER OF PRAYER TOO.....thank you as I wish you the best....and to other people here, atleast we have seen that the number of years we dated never determines how successful our marraige could be.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by serendipityF: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2015
U obviously didnt understand the post well, the OP isnt a nigerian to start with, the husband is, and they met abroad not here

abbeydammy:
U married him because of his prospect maybe because his parents are not in Nigeria or because u see him at that age already a PhD student in view. That was ur great mistake. u don't marry because d guy's parents are in US or that hr has brothers and sisters outside Nigeria, u marry because u love him and before that don't forget to pray on whom u want to marry. Ladies watch out!

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by mentorandfriend(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2015
I can bet you saw all these red flag signs in him during the five years you dated him, but like a stupid woman so obsessed about marriage, you took a foolish leap in the dark.

You must live with the result of your decision. You expect us to tell you to bail out?

Once you're in, you have to commit yourself to building it, no matter what you see.

Work it out patiently on bended kness in prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2015
90love:

Hmmm... Good girls, bad husbands; good men, bad wives. God please give me a good wife cos I can't stand even ¼ of the stories I read online.
Op your story is really heartbreaking. My doubt's about your story died the moment I checked your profile and read your personal text, especial the last line. It's a complicated case of insensitivity and ineptitude. Had you being in whole health, I'd have advised you to start raising your adult baby toward manly responsibility. Now that you are gonna have a baby and battling some health issues, better you stay with your parents for a while, let your husband learn to take care of himself. When you are finally making a return to your matrimonial home, set the conditions, he fully becomes the man or you back off. If he loves you, he'll change. If he doesn't change, then know that he doesn't love you. He's just using you to make his marital status"married" so he can be respected. Wishing you a safe delivery and a quick recovery. #ILoveAllBlacks.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2015
SUPOL:
Dat man is ur husband recognised in heaven so fix ur house, try to talk to him in love n pray also. Love his family too.

May God heal ur home.

There's no marriage in heaven. Please read your bible well.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Fit2Rule:

Hmmm... Good girls, bad husbands; good men, bad wives. God please give me a good wife cos I can't stand even ¼ of the stories I read online.
Op your story is really heartbreaking. My doubt's about your story died the moment I checked your profile and read your personal text, especial the last line. It's a complicated case of insensitivity and ineptitude. Had you being in whole health, I'd have advised you to start raising your adult baby toward manly responsibility. Now that you are gonna have a baby and battling some health issues, better you stay with your parents for a while, let your husband learn to take care of himself. When you are finally making a return to your matrimonial home, set the conditions, he fully becomes the man or you back off. If he loves you, he'll change. If he doesn't change, then know that he doesn't love you. He's just using you to make his marital status"married" so he can be respected. Wishing you a safe delivery and a quick recovery. #ILoveAllBlacks.

He won't change as long as she doesn't learn to LOVE HERSELF. She got what she attracted. She doesn't love and respect herself so she attracted a person who doesn't love and respect her. It is so simple. And even if she learns to love herself, he may or may not change BUT her life will definitely get better once she learns that her happiness depends on her attitude and nothing else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.