Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? (5284 Views)

How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
The way GTB female marketers talk about account opening is so sexual.. I came across one today and she said something like "I will open it for you and You will put something inside". shocked WTF.. Naso my Olongbos rise, nearly tore my zip ..

Am I Normal?

cc halfrica, prettythicksme.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by farano(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wahala dey grin

4 Likes

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin

I'm going to GTBANK. .

Yes I'm a perv

15 Likes

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Beesluv: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
NO

Don't even wait for her to open it, just put something inside

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by donholy28(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
You get big problem
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:
grin

I'm going to GTBANK. .

Yes I'm a perv
Go bro..

She will open it for you and you launch am
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Beesluv: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Polluted mind grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
donholy28:
You get big problem
How bro..
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by pbs4real(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebudoxxy:
The way GTB female marketers talk about account opening is so sexual.. I came across one today and she said something like "I will open it for you and You will put something inside". shocked WTF.. Naso my Olongbos rise, nearly tore my zip ..

Am I Normal?

guy recap abeg, didnt get u grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
farano:
Wahala dey grin
Why are you on my thread? After you don ban me.. angry angry angry
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
guy recap abeg, didnt get u grin
Lol ..

She even said she will open it for FREE, and I wil put something inside

1 Like

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Am I Normal?

Oh really? cheesy cheesy guy u r normal just dat u r pervy by nature cheesy
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Am I Normal?

If U dont have pix, then..

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Strahovski:
grin

I'm going to GTBANK. .

Yes I'm a perv
Pervy grin
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by xynerise: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
You must be a dunce for her to explain account opening in that manner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by sulmeza(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ebudoxxy:

Am I Normal?

lol...u no well at all,u a top ranked perv....ur mind's totally corrupted,u shud knw she meant "you will put 'money'(not ur thing) inside d acct"...silly guy..lol
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by deanoffaculty: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
This one is strong.....
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lwkm ooooo...funny op
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2015

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by cosby02(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
How do i find my way to the nearest GTBank I need to starting banking with them really.
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by wizsolzy(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Lol. Ode

1 Like

Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:37am On Oct 24, 2015
xynerise:
You must be a dunce for her to explain account opening in that manner.
NO OP IS JUST ADVERTISING HIS BANK
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by marshalcarter: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2015
#Listenin to burning spears-the world should know
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by fr3do(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Pun intended grin
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by wisino1(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm..... Crazy thought @op wat do you want to put inside
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Halfrica boo... Good morning..

How was ur night?
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by klickash077(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2015
lol
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by igboboy3(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
You think GTB female marketers are bad??

Try the ones of a a certain Bank that was recently acquired

There was one that came to my Manager's office months ago,her cleavage was shocked shocked shocked shocked with one wickedly tight skirt

She couldn't have said ''Bang Me'' in any better way
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by faith551(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wtf You will let her open it for you? What's the fun in that? Guy open it yourself #i meant the account grin
Re: Sexy GTB Female Marketer Made My "Olongbos" To Rise Today...am I NORMAL? by iamariwa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
pishure..or

gerrarha hia

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Love To Give Blow Jobs / Is This True?for My Sisters In Christ.. / How Do I Make Her Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.