Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (42924 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Dindondin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Please point to any meaningful achievement of APC since the beginning of this administration if not noise, propaganda, fabrication, media denials, insecurity and all manners of acrimony.
Mtchew.
Do you think sane Nigerians Still take PDP serious?
NO!
Even if APC fumbles, we ll rather look for another party to vote for than to enter PDP's misrule again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
zingywingy:

Kaduna state. Sokoto state.. Go and check and state any PDP state

Please stop corrupting this thread with state names without any empirical evidence. cheesy
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
mandhi:

If it was an opportunity to shut APC, why go through the tribunal to defend the election. Why not just tell INEC conduct a new election? And prove to Nigerian that indeed, wike was given the mandate and If it presents a golden opportunity. Why head to court of appeal to challenge the ruling?
I smell fear. Don't u think

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Leave that dementia sufferer who thinks he is making any sense.

Let Wike win an election freely and fairly first before we believe any hogwash from the crumbling pile of Shyte that is the PDP

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dindondin:

Mtchew.
Do you think sane Nigerians Still take PDP serious?
NO!
Even if APC fimbles, we ll rather look for another party to vote for than to enter PDP's misrule again.

APC is evil, they have nothing to deliver... all the promises are fake. - Lie Mohammed.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Adminisher: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike was not even PDP 's candidate. This was the candidate of one woman, Mama Peace and a weak man called Jonathan. This post by the op is empty of all the weaknesses that the Jonathan couple turned the PDP to. There is no more pressure to deliver votes to a president seeing re election. The PDP always wanted an Ogoni man for governor. Indeed most traditional rulers in Rivers were Peterside/ Jonathan before the woman presided over her weak husband again to force Wike down Rivers people's throat. PDP might actually be the owner of Rivers but with Wike they will LOSE.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sant1m:
now people are going to recall that another Ikwere man should not rule them after 8yrs,the dynamics ve changed. I don't know the ground well so i can't comment on who will win. All i want is a free and fair election with all parties allowed to campaign and canvass for votes. The intimidation the last time out was just too obvious and cruel on Dakuku, i keep saying one thing, at least 71% of Rivers people don't belong to any party, even if we agree that 20% are Pdp and 9% Apc, the non party menbers will determine the outcome in. If Wike wins fine, for the e warriors that are less than 0.0005% of Rivers people, i just want to remind them that nairaland vote for wike from them won't gross more than 2000 votes.
Which Riverine will vote for APC/Peterside? Is it Okrika? Kalabari? Andoni? Abi na which one? Or are you saying the Ikwerres and other uplanders will vote Peterside? See my friend, you better wake up. As an Okrikan and 100% riverine, I can assure you that Peterside will be roundly defeated even in his own village. We all know that he's Amaechi in spirit and we SHALL reject him once again. Wike is our illustrious son irrespective of the fact that he's Ikwerre. Rivers is not divided!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Adatob(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
this yeye tonye has come with his analysis again,man goan get a job jare

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
musKeeto:
Lol.

Nigerian politics is about leverage.

Wike has nothing now.
Amaechi will probably be Minister of Niger Delta before the rescheduled elections are held.

Wike may not contest the next elections. His political career is practically over. Without access to federal funds or even state funds, hows he going to run an effective campaign?

He will have sponsors and Godfathers ready to bet on a sure thing. PDP cannot lose in Rivers State due to how the people feel, albeit misguidedly.

After elections, those sponsors will demand repayment from state coffers. Na we the Rivers people go suffer am.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Captainswag225(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pdp will rule nigeria again very soon.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by dayowunmi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Under Fashola... I laugh.

Eko yi abi mi ?

May God deliver Nigerian Youth from the evil spirit called APC.
Of course, Eko kan na in mo kuku soro re. His performance was part of the reasons when David Cameron the British prime minister visited Nigeria, he went to fashola's lagos and Mr Jonathan had to tiavel down to come welcome am to lagos. Arguing with u is a slippery slope, you refuse to mention any performing PDP governor na APC u dey attack.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Ikiriye(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:

What the APC government has achieved in 4 months, PDP did not achieve in 16 months. No?
The question thrown at you is to show one thing done by apc and not this wild goose chase you are doing.convince the house sabo team
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by babysophie(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not a battle between Ikwerre and Riverine, it is one between forces of darkness(Amaechi/Peterside/APC) and forces of light. It is a battle between the oppressors wanna-bes(APc) against the collective will of Rivers people. We shall beat them at the poll
Hahaha,u v shown hu u r supporting. Don't say collective will cos u r nt 'all of us'.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Natebobo: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
If Election is contacted 1million times in Rivers State PDP will still win APC Again and Again,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, in Rivers State
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Adminisher: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Riverine will vote for APC/Peterside? Is it Okrika? Kalabari? Andoni? Abi na which one? Or are you saying the Ikwerres and other uplanders will vote Peterside? See my friend, you better wake up. As an Okrikan and 100% riverine, I can assure you that Peterside will be roundly defeated even in his own village. We all know that he's Amaechi in spirit and we SHALL reject him once again. Wike is our illustrious son irrespective of the fact that he's Ikwerre. Rivers is not divided!

Rivers is very divided my friend. Dont forget there were many candidates who were robbed by the PDP for Wike and were complaining and ready to leave the party.
Only the Presidential run of Jonathan United them later. Now that is gone. Please don't deceive yourself. The divisions are deep and the PDP is no more in the center . Rivers will go APC.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We shall tell them that Rivers election is not APC primaries. We shall deal with them at the poll.

U get voters card? And remember we are using card reader dis tym oo
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Captain6(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
By
TonyeBarcanista:
The verdict of the Rivers state election petition tribunal that nullified the April 11 Electoral victory of PDP and Governor Nyesome Wike and ordered for a rerun should not in any way cause sadness in the camp of the good people of Rivers state and members of the PDP.

Though unfortunate and unexpected, the forthcoming re-run election presents another opportunity for Rivers people to tell APC and their praise-singers that the PDP is the only political party known in Rivers state. The PDP has also been presented a golden opportunity to reaffirm that Rivers state is the party's undisputed Political Capital of Southern Nigeria.

Rivers state shall remind the APC with our votes that we believe in the leadership of Nyesome Wike and the PDP. The APC shall be told once again that Rivers people will never vote for a party that shut down our judiciary and our State House of Assembly for over TWO years under the inglorious and painful administration of Rotimi Amaechi. APC will understand through the thumb-print of Rivers people that Riverians will not be cowed to submit to a party that uphold the 97% and 5% principles. APC will learn the hard way that Rivers state is determined to return them to the dust-bin of history.

PDP fans, members and supporters should see the gain in all these and start mobilising for 100% Wike's victory at the rerun poll. Of a truth, the re-run will once again shut the mouth of APC propagandists in Aso rock, Daura and Bourdillon.

Finally, I want to advice APC and Dakuku Peterside to stop wasting their looted funds on a goose chase. They should be more concerned with the present power they hold in Aso Rock because we are coming to reclaim it through the votes of patriotic Nigerians in 2019. Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. God Sparing our lives, we shall meet at the poll.

God Bless PDP!! No Vacancy In The Brick House!!! God Bless Nigeria!!!
You are indeed a PDP loyalist,I thought you were neutral,your likes has kept Nigeria in the situation we are now since 1999,Now,my question to you is if Nyesom Wike contested under Apc would he have ve been a saint, as you say he is now? If Amaechi/Dakuku are still in PDP now, with Dakuku in Wike's position now, would they have been viewed as saints from your own view now? If the answer to these questions are No and yes, then you are nothing but a politician,who has no permanent friend nor enemy, but share common interest,#REPENT NOW!! Stop being bias,rather stand for the truth and what is right at all times, not sticking your neck out for a party that has lead my people to their graves.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by olayh10: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike nullification is a victory for our democracy. God safe us from party whom always want to rule by all means, God have deliver us from PDP ringing and nothing to show for 16yrs.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Dwilderness: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
A poll they'll use Federal might to cheat? Excuse me. PDP should not be dumb please unless they're not reading PMB body language. This is not GEJ that will allow a fair process o! Shine ya eye PDP.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by mbulela: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Under Fashola... I laugh.

Eko yi abi mi ?

May God deliver Nigerian Youth from the evil spirit called APC.
What of the devil called PDP?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by PassingShot(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba, I no really want wail today if not I for say the illegal intefernce by Buhari led DSS influenced the judgement. But today na my birthday so I no go talk am lipsrsealed. But I assure you that APC will not win a single polling unit in the re-run poll.
But you've already wailed aplenty today nah.

Funny dude!
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
DebateNigeria:

Wow. Happy birthday bros. God will continue to bless and lift you up.
O boy, this administration is disgusting. The grand plan is to rig APC in, then PDP will go to the tribunal who will then strike it out. If they want a one party system, they better state it early. Buhari is a disgrace to democracy
You can't rig an election in a place that you are not popular. PDP will win! APC can't rig Rivers!
DebateNigeria:

You are right. Nigerian politicians are selfish and too self centered. That's why I admire the few who are principled, people like us who maintain a position come rain, come shine. For, I don't foresee a free and fair elections, I don't see Wike winning (because it won't be fair) and I see a big crisis coming up afterward. Free and fair elections died with the last administration
PDP and Wike will win.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by baby124: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
So you put your hope in Nigerian voters OP? Nigerian voters are the most fair weather voters. If you look at the history of Nigerian voting, almost all Nigerian states vote the party in power so they can have federal presence. It's only Lagos that rebelled and gave SW states the guts to also do the same. Everyone else was essentially PDP. So please don't be too confident. Without money and intimidation, Wike has nothing. I wonder why he is not cooling his heels in prison. Someone should have brought a case against him for electoral malpractice. I think it's time laws are passed to jail those who take part in it
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Akwa Ibom was not free and fair, Rivers was not free and fair, same people overlook children voting in Kano and Sokoto. More people voted in the 2015 election in the NE than they did in 2011, who are the northerners fooling?
Are you indirectly saying who are d Bokoharam killing shey?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by dayowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
mbulela:

Ambode is nothing to write home about. He seems overwhelmed by the job.
If it is too early to judge Ambode, why have you judged the PDP governors?
He's barely there 6 months, and he's nothing to write home about, tell me the achievement of the governors of other states sworn in at the same time as ambode. I didn't judge PDP governors I only replied to someone's comment who said APC governors are not performing that they only making noise.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
mbulela:

What of the devil called PDP?

If you called PDP who now makes up 70% of APC devil, then APC is now the real devil in town.

APC is a devilish party. - Mbulela
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by globalresource: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
APC can not win Rivers State.
Says who?
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Firefire(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
dayowunmi:

Of course, Eko kan na in mo kuku soro re. His performance was part of the reasons when David Cameron the British prime minister visited Nigeria, he went to fashola's lagos and Mr Jonathan had to tiavel down to come welcome am to lagos. Arguing with u is a slippery slope, you refuse to mention any performing PDP governor na APC u dey attack.

Omo iya, e ma je a pe aja lobo fun ra wa.

Fashola Second Term is a complete disaster. (Ask anybody except yourself)
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Every Saint Has a Past,And Every Sinner Has A Future.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Ikiriye(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
franchizy:

Shut up and watch the appeal of APC legislators.
Its obvious that the grounds at which the PDP legislatures won at the tribunal will be nullified by the Appeal court.

Recall that same ground at which the PDP legislators won at the tribunal were dismissed by the governorship tribunal and wike appealed it and it was also dismissed.

So tell us another story cos as far as I'm concerned wike cannot win a free and fair election.

I bet you that you will see the great alliance and forces against wine. Now that he has no more federal might, wike will lose majority of his supporters out of fear.

You think politics is to quote or comment on nairaland.
Did you think wike will sit down and watch a kangaroo tribunal annul his mandate,the case is not over.appeal day to correct the judgement na.this time na Abuja the appeal court day?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by marv1: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
APC can not win Rivers State.
Dont ever say that. It is a game of numbers. Did u people not say apc or Buhari can not win incumbent president? Did u people not say a lot of rubish against PMB? All odds were against him, what happened thereafter. He won gallantly.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by Captain6(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
By
TonyeBarcanista:

You can't rig an election in a place that you are not popular. PDP will win! APC can't rig Rivers!

PDP and Wike will win.
Wike and Dakuku who is more qualified to govern the treasure base? Forget about all this party bruhaha, it has never helped us since 1999.
Re: Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC by eligibility: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Even if you are not comfortable, Wike will never win the re-run election .
Moreso, mark my words DR PETERSIDE is the next governor of River state ان شاء الله

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.