Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (29763 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by anigbajumo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
waten he dy yern abeg? Over 1yr as governor no single project commission,bt buying tomatoes nd eating @iya jelili,Iya mufu canteen.....
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Udobeamcity: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
K
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by cosby02(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari GO AND DIE
Pained

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kunle1960: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari is using judiciary to invade the south south region but we promise that he will never succeed.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC are gradually digging their own graves. They should forget Osun and Oyo in next election.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by gflames89(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
#seasonalfilm#title:rerunofelections#90days
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by daniska3yaro(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Apc
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by PHIPEX(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
I struggle to see this decision of the tribunal as justice. If there was no election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, why is it affecting only the governors? Why are the legislators both at the federal and state levels not affected? Every unbiased mind knows that something is fishy in these judgements. How come the tribunals that transfered their sittings to Abuja are going the way of APC?
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by akinsbaba2015: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.
you don't cheat in a process where you are sure of winning and expect the other party to SIDDON LOOK. To PDP and their shameless spokespersons, this is democracy and the people at all times must freely choose who governs them. DO OR DIE politics and outright BRIGANDAGE has no place in this polity any more.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by adeboizy11(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
The presidency and the remaining members of the Association of Past Criminals will soon be put to shame. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
I blame gej for all what is happening now .
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by vikyno(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
The man of the people has spoken.
APC and Buhari should call Aregbesola to order ... Osun People are suffering.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
He should shut the fok up,his party did it for 16 years stealing people's mandates
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by gunuvi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose is one of the few politicians keeping this useless union called Nigeria together.
Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Btruth: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Do your worse Fayose. We don't give a donkey about you and your rants. Silly Gov.

You lost all your respect the day you washed your dirty mama's pampers in the public. If you are not satisfy with the court judgement, in respect of you been the governor, you can look around for a transformer and commit a "harakiri".
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by donsteady(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alanjeffy:
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc .... matches

Fela talked about people like you. fight for what is right my brother, you don't have another country else where.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Etizz: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Delta, rivers, cross river bayelsa are restricted zone...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
APC are gradually digging their own graves. They should forget Osun and Oyo in next election.
next election ke? Ajimobi of oyo state going next month .
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by afolajohn521(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who is Fayose? Check upstairs
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Yksoul(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
THE NON-SENSE FAYOSE THAT HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED WITH THE ARRIVAL OF SERGEANT KOLI OR SO,THAT HAS THE CLUE ON HOW ELECTION WERE MANIPULATED IN EKITI.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by nigeriancuban: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
okay..
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by onatisi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
vikyno:
The man of the people has spoken.

APC and Buhari should call Aregbesola to order ... Osun People are suffering.
don't mind those yeye people for osun state. Their suffering is just beginning ,sebi they collected fufu and rice plus recharge card and they were laughing waving brooms and showing their teeth. Next time they will think harder and better before voting
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bezimo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose the slayer of APC!!! A man that cannot be intimidated by the antics and schemings of the Buhari led Government to truncate the will of the people of Rivers and Akwai Ibom. I hope the dullardo is aware that no manner of intimidation or manipulation can deter the people of River state and Akwai Ibom state from choosing Gov Wike and Gov Udom again.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by tyson99(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Etizz:
Delta, rivers, cross river bayelsa are restricted zone...
e go do u like film

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alanjeffy:
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc .... matches
Guy you dey vex o con dey para join
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ThisMeansWAR: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
i love the way buhari always ignore this noise maker called fayose.. I think he has caught igbos noise making flu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Yakasaii: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
So why the rigging let it be free and fair if they are sure of their self
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari GO AND DIE
ur papa
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Rajiolaade: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
fayose,pls.explain how total numbers of votes cast out numbered total numbers of registered voters,then give judgement,or is it buhari that influence overvoting?. Make we hear word joo.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
BUHARI wants to waste Nigeria's money on another phase of election.

I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
donsteady:

Fela talked about people like you. fight for what is right my brother, you don't have another country else where.
how yu fighting for ur right??
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by DeRuggedProf: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
JONATHAN WAS ABANDONED MONTHS B4 HE HANDED OVER, EVEN AS A C-I-C. WIKE'S PLIGHT IS MORE TIGHT THAN THE 'THREAD AND NEEDLE' PARABLE. 3 MONTHS IS TOO LONG FOR EVERYTHING TO GO VERY VERY VERY WRONG, ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO EVEN FORGET WHO WIKE IS OR WHO HE WAS. IF CLARK CAN PASS SCATHING REMARKS ABOUT GEJ, WIKE SHOULD BETTER START NEGOTIATING A SOFT LANDING. HE IS ON A VERY VERY VERY LONG THING....
Fayose's turn will surely come....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.