Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (29769 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
People are tired of both governors grin .

onatisi:
next election ke? Ajimobi of oyo state going next month .
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by luqmanayomide: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
U can talk as many as u can
Very soon ur days in office
is number I give u only 3 mounth u ill sack and jail insha Allah u are a disgrace to yoruba ppl omo ale jatijati
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by osazeeblue01: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari and APC are here to increase the rate of corruption in NIGERIA.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by lawbabs: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
yorke1:
My fayose tell them. The messiah of Yoruba politics and the destroyer of APC in Ekiti. Ride on...destroy them all with the truth.

Fayose is your messiah abi? He tells you the truth everyday i guess. He is not qualified and can never smell the role of Messiah of Yoruba Politics. He is at best a noise maker and a thug. His relevance is limited to Ado Ekiti. Have you not observed that despite his rants, no spokeperson from any party replies him. He cant get that relevance he wishes to have...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Mr 'Talks a lot of nonsense' is talking out of insecurity because he's worried his own turn might be coming, you think people have forgotten about "Ekiti-Gate" and Obanikoro and all that? This has NOTHING to do with APC or PDP, and only vacuous minds do not understand. This is a fight against brazen impunity. In which developed country would all this nonsense have been tolerated?

Am very sure you are from southwest...only a southwest boy will find it difficult to differentiate between the truth and falsehood. Am also from southwest, but I don't think my people will reason this way.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by gabicon: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose better speak now cos Ekiti gate is next. Captain Koli in town. I really don't understand these PDP guy's, Wike would have won hands tied to his back without any irregularities and I believe he will still win the rerun, I just don't understand their obsession with landslide victory, and they make it now look like their opponent does not have kin folks.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kinibigdeal(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawbabs:

Fayose is your messiah abi? He tells you the truth everyday i guess. He is not qualified and can never smell the role of Messiah of Yoruba Politics. He is at best a noise maker and a thug. His relevance is limited to Ado Ekiti. Have you not observed that despite his rants, no spokeperson from any party replies him. He cant get that relevance he wishes to have...

Bro, don't be pained. He is a will remain the messiah of southwest ..other governors are nothing but a slave
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Bollinger(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Only if you all know how dangerous Nigeria is. A country where the perception is that there are no laws, rules or order exists. Only if you all knew.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by RexTramadol1: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike is so lucky

He will win again

All d former months and salaries

Na jux fisi for him
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by johnpalmer774(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
next election ke? Ajimobi of oyo state going next month .

Next Month ke??You forgot to say Next week Ode,Mumu,Oponu ayirada.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kunle75(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.

My brother nothing will happen to all of us,we will all live to see it,i doubt it.

though am not a fan of any of them but let the best man win free and fair.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Fayose the perpetual noise maker and attention seeker, his day is not complete without wailing about Buhari. Anyway, he can wail till eternity, Rivers and Akwa Ibom election will be conducted again and properly this time around. The era of shambolic elections are gone for good in Nigeria. If you can't win a legitimate mandate, you have no business ruling the people.

Read yourself out again? So Fayose rigg the election 4times....na wa o..I fear the way this my southwest colleagues reason o
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by spako4(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wailing of the wailers.
Who is the next?
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kishimi8(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
This man don forget say sergeant koli is back from exile abi . When baba turn his attention to you eh
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Obynolee(f): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
politricks:
What well meaning Nigerians are after is for whoever wins the election to win it free and fair. If Wike truly won the election free and fair, then he has noting to fear in the re-run.

Do you think that Buhari believes in a free and fair election
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Mr 'Talks a lot of nonsense' is talking out of insecurity because he's worried his own turn might be coming, you think people have forgotten about "Ekiti-Gate" and Obanikoro and all that? This has NOTHING to do with APC or PDP, and only vacuous minds do not understand. This is a fight against brazen impunity. In which developed country would all this nonsense have been tolerated?
Brazen impunity that only occurred in the south south abi? The one in Yobe as alleged by Fayose is not Brazen impunity abi?

Just keep speaking English and deceiving yourself there! Rubbish!
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Obynolee(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Is anybody stopping you from going to the tribunal?
Before reading this epistle, i knew it was empty rant without evidence. I wasn't disappointed.

Who told you that there are no evidence??, look Goodluck conceded defeat just for you and I to have peace, election in the North was not free let alone fair.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.

Stop talking from a standpoint of confusion. You want to shut the mouth of some people yet you are running to appeal court with a promise to get to supreme court. You guys have always boasted of owning Rivers yet you have been scared of participating in an ELECTION since early this year.
If Wike goes to the court of appeal I don't want to hear this rubbish from any of you on this forum again. It is obvious Wike is scared of elections in Rivers whilst his online minions are always conducting elections for him online where he wins 100%.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

Stop talking from a standpoint of confusion. You want to shut the mouth of some people yet you are running to appeal court with a promise to get to supreme court. You guys have always boasted of owning Rivers yet you have been scared of participating in an ELECTION since early this year.
If Wike goes to the court of appeal I don't want to hear this rubbish from any of you on this forum again. It is obvious Wike is scared of elections in Rivers whilst his online minions are always conducting elections for him online where he wins 100%.
Mr. ALMAJIRI. Take your sermon to your brothers in Osun that were deceived by odourless fufu.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by amusadele: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.
You are damn correct. It is like saying there is miracle that GEJ will contest governorship election in Kano, Sokoto etc. and win. There is no miracle that will allow apc to win in River state. It can NEVER happen, even if Buhari shoud take the tribunal to his Daura compound or take the next re-election to his compound. The south southerners have eyes and brain to see and reason the actions of Buhari over his appointments, including the recent INEC boss, his one sided corruption fighting. Amaechi has taken enough rivers monies to enrich Buhari and the apc. Amaechi has disgrace and insult thier own, GEJ so much, such that no northerner governor can ever do that to Buhari. In fact the people of south south are very wise that Buhari is only out to siphone the monies from the south south to enrich the north as he was doing while he was a military head of state. Tufiakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ODUBEZE: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
IyaIode:

Is anybody stopping you from going to the tribunal?
Before reading this epistle, i knew it was empty rant without evidence. I wasn't disappointed.
My dear, the opposition has being going to court with concrete evidences but all to no avail.
The tribunal simply will not give Justice neither did they give the right verdict.
Now we can all sit down here and pretend as if we do not know that these whole issue stinks with the BODY LANGUAGE of Mr. President alias OGA @ the top!
All I know is that PMB is loosing respect by d day, if he continues with this he will surely meet resistance someday.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by mu2sa2: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
The rivers as well as akwa ibom tribunals did the right thing by ordering re-run. If the tribunals had declared apc candidates winners of the elections then fayose would have been justified in his criticism. Why are pdp fuming? If they won so convincingly before as they claim, they should win again. We r watching.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Etizz: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
tyson99:

e go do u like film

U have not even d slightest idea what am talking about.....
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.

Before it was that APC will never win at the court, now it is that APC will never win the re-run, after winning the re-run is will be that APC will never be sworn in, after that, I am still wondering what it will be!!
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by lawbabs: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Bro, don't be pained. He is a will remain the messiah of southwest ..other governors are nothing but a slave

I am not pained... i just laugh in amazement because you aint a SW'erner but you think you can make fallacious statement just because of one noise maker... you r a JOKER! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Menace2Society(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

What's this Muppet saying undecided shut your trap
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
JayJohnson:

Before it was that APC will never win at the court, now it is that APC will never win the re-run, after winning the re-run is will be that APC will never be sworn in, after that, I am still wondering what it will be!!
Go through my posts, I never said APC won't win at the tribunal. I foresaw this happening, but I've always maintained that if the election is Conducted freely and fairly, Wike will win - even if it's a hundred times.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by justmekus(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Fayose the perpetual noise maker and attention seeker, his day is not complete without wailing about Buhari. Anyway, he can wail till eternity, Rivers and Akwa Ibom election will be conducted again and properly this time around. The era of shambolic elections are gone for good in Nigeria. If you can't win a legitimate mandate, you have no business ruling the peoplgggge.
apc is party of evil
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ERAKAMUS: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bull.ari is a Terrorist -El Rufai.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr. ALMAJIRI. Take your sermon to your brothers in Osun that were deceived by odourless fufu.

Why is it becoming so difficult for you to make sense of late? I am a full Niger Deltan like you and we must rid the region of political brigands and rascals like your type and Wike. That's the first assignment of Amaechi when he mounts the office of the minister of Niger Delta.
Meanwhile enter the nearest pharmacy and get yourself a personal BP checker, I saw one with Wike yesterday in PH. We don't want to hear stories that touch.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by tsmat(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
yorke1:
My fayose tell them. The messiah of Yoruba politics and the destroyer of APC in Ekiti. Ride on...destroy them all with the truth.
Fayose is only destroying Himself....can't you see that?
Fayose think say BUHARI has forgotten about ekitiGATE abi.....BUHARI is soaking fayose cain for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) / Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.