Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (29768 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
I dont blame you, no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to buhari in terms of what he has achieved.

What has he achieve that someone else hasn't? Do you know the lineage he comes from...

FYI, Buhari is working for us, we put him there so he is our servant, don't make it look like he is working for himself, he is working for us OK...

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Abeymills(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Apc is d worst party ever simple 1tin is sure wike will defeat apc hands down

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by great664(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Mr 'Talks a lot of nonsense' is talking out of insecurity because he's worried his own turn might be coming, you think people have forgotten about "Ekiti-Gate" and Obanikoro and all that? This has NOTHING to do with APC or PDP, and only vacuous minds do not understand. This is a fight against brazen impunity. In which developed country would all this nonsense have been tolerated?
. Why is it that the only the Governorship election in Akwa Ibom and Rivers are being upturned what about the Senate and House of Rep? was it not the same day and election both happens, Let us put hate or party aside and think, the politicians are same people they don't care about the masses that's why you should be reasonable and check all premises to make a good conclusion.

The way Buhari is running this government God Help Us

2 Likes

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2015
nnacent:
This mentality i have heard a couple of times is so warped. U donot knw how the powers that b affects u. Lets even assume dat ur brother is one of those contesting, u wont b saying all these. However d reason why u shud dump football for politics is because the later has bearing to ur wellbeing. Support the people u believe in or better still go contest yourself.

bro... not a matter of my family member partispating. how many times in Nigeria does the winner of an election is been acknowledged.. yu go out there to vote ,then at the end of d day,u get a different result. its time we wake up.. just guess wat wil happen in Nigeria in next 3 yrs. don't yu think if PDP gets bk d presidential seat,probe will be the order of d day forgetting masses voted them in to work. politics now is a mere joke.
Let me go straight to d point... I see all politicians as greedy n poor fellows that only wanna satisfy there poverty life.. take for an instance, what will make dangote to wake up one morning to tell yu he is coming out as a presidential candidate when his investment alone talks much abt him.. those rich citizens never think of such rubbish Buh d poor ones wanna get there by all means using me and yu cos is a source of income now.. is it in this generation yu see someone coming up with his whole mind just as Nelson Mandela n co just TO suffer for d sake of d masses? nobody tries that rather everyone is coming to gather some cash that will make his life better n yet yu advice pple to go vote. whether yu vote or not,there must always be an arranged winner then tell me why yu shud go out to vote.. Nid election in Nigeria will ever be free n fair no matter how they claim it might be. I never want to be specific in my speech.. thanks for your understanding
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2015
The trouble with this mad dog is that the people he supposedly representing appear to be comfortable with his shinenigans.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by stevoski059(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
I dont blame you, no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to buhari in terms of what he has achieved.
what has he achieved inflicting pain on the people.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Liar. Is any of your family employed by Oyo state government ?

I have more than 5 families gainfully employed by the Oyo State Government and none ever complain or blame Ajimobi, They even supported his second term bid...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by brenister10: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2015
fayose should shut up his loose mouth. I was in rivers state during the election and I witnessed all that happened especially in the LGA I was, Oyigbo LGA. Other places too were terrible so basket mouth fayose should just keep shut and face ekiti wahala.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by brenister10: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.
SeverusSnape:

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.
SeverusSnape:

Mr man, I was in Rivers state during the election and served as the presiding officer during the election. There was no election in rivers state cos PDP really made things difficult for we electoral officials, they intimidated us even nearly fought me as the P. O. So don't just stop the nonsense and face the fact that election in rivers was a charade.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2015
brenister10:
[color=#000099][/color]

Mr man, I was in Rivers state during the election and served as the presiding officer during the election. There was no election in rivers state cos PDP really made things difficult for we electoral officials, they intimidated us even nearly fought me as the P. O. So don't just stop the nonsense and face the fact that election in rivers was a charade.
Keep lying to yourself. I stopped reading your trash the moment I saw "there was no election...". Mtcheeww...

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by babafirst(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol,this Fayose's comment reminds me of David and Uriah. After relating the parable of the rich man who took away the one little ewe lamb of his poor neighbor (II Samuel 12:1–6), and exciting the king's anger against the unrighteous act, the prophet Nathan applied the case directly to David's action with regard to Bathsheba..Fayose don't worry your comment /excitement/anger about APC influencing the tribunal will be applied to your unrighteous act during Ekitigate.Yeye master election rigger .
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by babafirst(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2015
PHIPEX:
I struggle to see this decision of the tribunal as justice. If there was no election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, why is it affecting only the governors? Why are the legislators both at the federal and state levels not affected? Every unbiased mind knows that something is fishy in these judgements. How come the tribunals that transfered their sittings to Abuja are going the way of APC?
Unfortunately 'how come'? is a speculative 'word' ,the Tribunal does not work with speculations but facts .
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by 83lagosroad(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
What well meaning Nigerians are after is for whoever wins the election to win it free and fair. If Wike truly won the election free and fair, then he has noting to fear in the re-run.

Pls ask yourself did APC wind in a free and fair context in Lagos, after threatening to wipe a particular race and,sporadic shootings. Everywhere in Lagos.. I just lost hope in this country. 69million borehole , I don't sign cheques is the answer =====Lagos
A bed of 1.5 million and the answer is what I saw in akwa ibom prompted mr to build 3billion govt house, my dear have you been to ekiti state? All the towns they call cities ate nothing but a village..

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by 83lagosroad(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
brenister10:
[color=#000099][/color]

What of Lagos and ogun, oyo state...... This cuntry
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by 83lagosroad(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2015
brenister10:
[color=#000099][/color]

What of Lagos and ogun, oyo state...... This country is finished. I don't see anybody preaching any,anti corruption stuff to me again in this country. U will just wait for four years
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ReubenE(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Alanjeffy:
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc .... matches
I am moved to say this is the most sensible comment I ve seen here in a long while. These guys dont give a damn about us, it is actually a strategy on their part when there is disunity and rancour on the part of the masses...our naivety and parochialism is what sustain them in power and by extension their continuous exploitation and oppression of the people. It is disheartening that the youths are no longer cerebral enough to discern where emotion gives way to reason. Politicians cannot take us serious when our opinions are only laced with insults, partisanship because this is like acting a script that is written by them. Dissent is required for a viable democracy but such should not be confused with primordial sentiments, malevolent thoughts etc. Until when the activities of the youths are coordinated, we ll continue to hover around the Bermuda Triangle..in Obiagbons' words. We should not reduce this forum to a theatre of insult or E-gladiator arena. Long live Nigerian Youths
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by TSNG(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Mr 'Talks a lot of nonsense' is talking out of insecurity because he's worried his own turn might be coming, you think people have forgotten about "Ekiti-Gate" and Obanikoro and all that? This has NOTHING to do with APC or PDP, and only vacuous minds do not understand. This is a fight against brazen impunity. In which developed country would all this nonsense have been tolerated?

But the riggings in the west and under aged votings in the north would have been tolerated in a normal clime right? you APC folks are so delusional n suck really bad
I hate GEJ 4 allowing a peaceful election and transition process,see what he has allowed an APC govt of propaganda,noisemaking,sectional rule n dictatorship ..mtcheew
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ReubenE(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
bashydemy:
I have more than 5 families gainfully employed by the Oyo State Government and none ever complain or blame Ajimobi, They even supported his second term bid...
That is becos they are benefitting from his administration by whatever reason best known them. Oyo state is a mess, i did my NYSC there recently, the state is grounded d last time i checked
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
ReubenE:
That is becos they are benefitting from his administration by whatever reason best known them. Oyo state is a mess, i did my NYSC there recently, the state is grounded d last time i checked
Sorry which state are you from? my brother is complaining about none payment but never blame the Governor, When i went for Salah i have to gibe him money but when some people are blaming the Governor he shut them up and blaming everything on the economy under GEJ

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Billygee2u: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Skybee1(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.

Dnt mind all ds mallamz n dick suckerz in ds blog dt dsnt no dier keft to rite rantin nonzenc as if dy knw whr rivers state is located

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by brenister10: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep lying to yourself. I stopped reading your trash the moment I saw "there was no election...". Mtcheeww...

Guy, take it or leave it, election in rivers was nonsense. You wey siddon for your house on election day come dey talk nonsense with me who served as a presiding officer for the two elections . Without intimidation, wike might have won the election maybe with a small margin cos Amaechi really bleeped up in rivers state. PDP just wrote figures and submitted to INEC. So my friend, face the fact and don't be sentimental
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by tobyke: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is why good things will never come to some people. This same man benefited from a transparent process that brought him to power he won and his opponent congratulated him immediately(Fayemi) . Ekitigate was just a propaganda if not Fayemi won't have congratulated Fayose. In addition to that he was the people's choice and nobody, killed, molested or intimidated his voters or supporters then. But now he is supporting evil that happened in Portharcourt that fateful day as an election. Same Election even International Observers where molested and harassed. Wike must follow due process if he wants to win. Finally, anybody that believes a state is owned by a Party either PDP or APC must be senseless or in a serious relationship with ignorance. The state is owned by the masses/people and not by party. PDP was sacked by APC. Same PDP later sacked APC and this couldn't have been possible without the people of Ekiti. Only the definition of democracy will tell u who owns a state.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
brenister10:

[s]Guy, take it or leave it, election in rivers was nonsense. You wey siddon for your house on election day come dey talk nonsense with me who served as a presiding officer for the two elections . Without intimidation, wike might have won the election maybe with a small margin cos Amaechi really bleeped up in rivers state. PDP just wrote figures and submitted to INEC. So my friend, face the fact and don't be sentimental[/s]
Take your trash to the North and tell them that. Elections didn't hold, but the tribunal upheld the house of assembly election. Mtcheeww...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by brenister10: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Take your trash to the North and tell them that. Elections didn't hold, but the tribunal upheld the house of assembly election. Mtcheeww...

Guy, don't need to argue with you cos it's seems you are a card carrying member of PDP sitting down in the corner of your room saying nonsense just because of social media wey don become taja teran.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by zanga420: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.
people are not afraid of re-run election rather manipulation of proceedings. Our electoral system was beginning to gain credibility since 2008 but it seems some devilish sect of people are bent on destroying that for their selfish reasons.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Kenobus: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari has n brain! He would put Nigeria into trouble if care inst taken. Wike will rule his 4 years!
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by jerryjoe001: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pity this generation foolish people wt super bad leaders, corrupt judges.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
brenister10:

[s]Guy, don't need to argue with you cos it's seems you are a card carrying member of PDP sitting down in the corner of your room saying nonsense just because of social media wey don become taja teran.[/s]
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by vikyno(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind those yeye people for osun state. Their suffering is just beginning ,sebi they collected fufu and rice plus recharge card and they were laughing waving brooms and showing their teeth. Next time they will think harder and better before voting

Do you know the Yeye man has stopped public schools across the state from conducting morning devotions?
Osun people are really suffering... and it's still the APC government that claim to have the solution to our Country problem.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by famotechs(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
politricks:
silence is the best answer for a fo.ol like you.
y the abuse..what i posted is working..try and verify b4 insulting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ben Bruce And His Family In Lovely Photo / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.