Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (29767 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by politricks: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
famotechs:
idiot..you are empty brained
silence is the best answer for a fo.ol like you.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Read yourself out again? So Fayose rigg the election 4times....na wa o..I fear the way this my southwest colleagues reason o

Hello, I didn't understand your post o. Can you please explain better?
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Forwetinnah: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Claps once *

Just heard that the chairman of the Rivers State Tribunal is Aisha Booooohari's younger Sister's husband cheesy
Sulaiman Ambursa from Kaduna nominated by El Rufai. I keep telling people that Booooohari's enemies don't have his time. .but his friends/ people around him WILL DESTROY HIM
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
fakeprophet:

keep wailing... dakuku's victory go do you like film trick
Keep masturbating... His defeat will do you like dream.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by rockyh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mr fayose, its crystal clear there was no electn in rivers state so stp cryin ova spilt milk jus wait fr d rerun electn
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/apc-influencing-tribunal-judgements-is-worse-than-corruption-fayose-counsels-buhari/

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by dawno2008(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
Here comes the loose cannon again, APC was also responsible for your madness as you stormed the courts in Ekiti beating up judges and judicial officers. Ayo Fayose, your day of reckoning is near.
he as forgotten the law of karma so soon,sometimes ago he was the almighty and the untouchable,now he's crying foul,so he knows how they ruin the judiciary then and all the atrocities they committed,it's now haunting them,simple law of nature be careful of what u do to people today cos it might be their turn tomorrow,it's so painfull when you are on the receiving end.deal with it fayose it's your turn to receive
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by rockyh(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
PHIPEX:
I struggle to see this decision of the tribunal as justice. If there was no election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, why is it affecting only the governors? Why are the legislators both at the federal and state levels not affected? Every unbiased mind knows that something is fishy in these judgements. How come the tribunals that transfered their sittings to Abuja are going the way of APC?
my dear the tribunal is out fr unsatisfied candidate n nt to judge satisfied opposition candidate
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by babestella: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
flokii:
Fayose it's called nemesis...

you bastard son of yorubaland and your clueless ogogoro dinking boss are getting served..

you're going down... whether you like it or not..

Odeeeeeee, go and clean Boouhari's pooooh, cretin.

What's your business with Rivers election?

Fayose is somebody today who stands against injustice and seeks to promote the unity of this country even at the expense of his liberty, what do you stand for that is noble to humanity, justice and equity? I guess nothing. That's the ideology in the demonic party you all are pushing for, time will soon be up.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Felixjude(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
This guy makes a certain Olisa Metuh look so ordinary...won't he rather quit his office & take up Metuh's job since he seems to be doing 'better' in that area.
Apparently,Fayose will continue to wail, never in his wildest imagination did he think that PMB was going to win. And now, with the tables turning, its wailing all the way for him....
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by flokii: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
babestella:

Odeeeeeee, go and clean Boouhari's pooooh, cretin.

What's your business with Rivers election?

Fayose is somebody today who stands against injustice and seeks to promote the unity of this country even at the expense of his liberty, what do you stand for that is noble to humanity, justice and equity? I guess nothing. That's the ideology in the demonic party you all are pushing for, time will soon be up.

if you are not careful... we'll install a northern administrator in your rivers ..

let's see if you can commit suicide... mumu

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

You make me laugh. You really think every Niger Deltan will be a thug and support criminals like you all do?
Almajiri go sleep.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by kareemkamil(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tell them, the original father of APC in Nigeria. The solder of PDP that thaut APC the lesson of their life. Fayose we know it only u can challenge them. Tell them.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Arabs999: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.

....If Buhari and APC should continue in this way, surely, Civil war is looming around the corner....

.....The act of using the judiciary, efcc, sss, CCB, in eliminating his opponents, is worst that corruption....

.....If this should continue, then many people will be assassinated one after the other...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by demarc001: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
politricks:
What well meaning Nigerians are after is for whoever wins the election to win it free and fair. If Wike truly won the election free and fair, then he has noting to fear in the re-run.

What assures you that the rerun will be free and fair!

Abeg make una leave politicians with their games
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
yorke1:
My fayose tell them. The messiah of Yoruba politics and the destroyer of APC in Ekiti. Ride on...destroy them all with the truth.
He has nothing to say than rant and keep ranting,

All Hail Ameachi the messiah of South South and the destroyer of PDP at the national level..
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
kunle1960:
Buhari is using judiciary to invade the south south region but we promise that he will never succeed.
You are poising from South West? the last time i checked Kunle is a yoruba name... haha People of RIver state will decide.... Mind you the Appeal court will sack wike completely without re-run.. You thinks its not possible? go and ask Mimiko when Tinubu help him get his mandate from Agagu, Also ask Ngige in Anambra and lots of them..

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
APC are gradually digging their own graves. They should forget Osun and Oyo in next election.
Dream on, I am from Oyo State Ibadan to be precise and my family are still there and nobody ever say anything bad about the APC Government, the first party that brought back a sitting Governor no be small thing oooo PDP can't
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
PHIPEX:
I struggle to see this decision of the tribunal as justice. If there was no election in Rivers and Akwa Ibom, why is it affecting only the governors? Why are the legislators both at the federal and state levels not affected? Every unbiased mind knows that something is fishy in these judgements. How come the tribunals that transfered their sittings to Abuja are going the way of APC?
Nothing is fishy, The National assembly election was held on March 28th and state Assembly April 11.... The judgement was transfer to Abuja to save lives, remember lots of lives was lost during the electioneering by the PDP, Wike and their thugs..
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by precious1967(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
his excellency shld nt 4get dt only 9 honourables sent almost 15 honourables out of d house assembly and likewise passed budgets 4 his state. hmmm...i
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
next election ke? Ajimobi of oyo state going next month .
Sorry where is Ajimobi going? All this election from South are free, fair and credible...
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by menxer: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
See Nigerians and politics, when the people of Akwa Ibom fought for control of her resources, nobody supported it, now see them claiming political party relationship.

...the same PDP that almost denied Akwa Ibom 13% derivation when it controlled the FG. Abeg!
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Realist2: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2015
All i am saying is Buhari should tread carefully.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Liar. Is any of your family employed by Oyo state government ?

bashydemy:
Dream on, I am from Oyo State Ibadan to be precise and my family are still there and nobody ever say anything bad about the APC Government, the first party that brought back a sitting Governor no be small thing oooo PDP can't
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Morizo(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
I dont blame you, no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to buhari in terms of what he has achieved.
Busy body what did Buhari achieved, and where? Western Germany? Nonsense
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by famotechs(m): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
silence is the best answer for a fo.ol like you.
childish biggot
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by DrmAp21: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2015
politricks:
What well meaning Nigerians are after is for whoever wins the election to win it free and fair. If Wike truly won the election free and fair, then he has noting to fear in the re-run.
guy bon that aside he's every reason to be afraid: mind u this is Nigerian government we're talking about where most things are in favour of the supporter of the ruling cabals
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by maduxs: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari hope u can contend with the unrest when it will start.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by roscoman: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Your Excellency, Dr. Ayo Fayose well down,sir. That is APC / PMB for Nigerians to see, They want to turn Nigeria into one party state which is eventually lead to dictatorship and is not good for a country like Nigeria with different religion,tribe,language and cultures. What happen in Ogun State is aday robbery but time will tell.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by ExpensiveShit: 1:29am On Oct 25, 2015
yorke1:
My fayose tell them. The messiah of Yoruba politics and the destroyer of APC in Ekiti. Ride on...destroy them all with the truth.

Yah, like the truth he told us of Buhari dying as president right.

I don't know why you people support impunity and electoral fraud.

Fayose shouldn't think we have forgotten "Ekiti gate" with his padi Obanikoro.

He who lives in a glass house should never throw stones.

BTW, I'm neither PDP or APC.

I would love to see Fashola and Amaechi in court answering for their alleged misapproriation of funds.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Jowonloju(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Mr 'Talks a lot of nonsense' is talking out of insecurity because he's worried his own turn might be coming, you think people have forgotten about "Ekiti-Gate" and Obanikoro and all that? This has NOTHING to do with APC or PDP, and only vacuous minds do not understand. This is a fight against brazen impunity. In which developed country would all this nonsense have been tolerated?
He knows the hands of justice will soon caught up with him. By the time the military conclude their inquiry into EKITIGATE , the same document will be waiting for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by sokera: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari GO AND DIE
situation not helping you ... Sorry last time I check PDP was oppressing the minority parties but now power don change hand they should learn to cope
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Alwaystruth: 4:51am On Oct 25, 2015
What has your God-Buhari achieved?. Some people are dumb ass and shouldn't be allowed a space in social media
if well censored. What has your Buhari achieved in his life time?. Over threw a elected government in 1983 in connivance of
other military officers?. Create BH,intimidated Christians and God fearing Minority Christians in the north and in connivance of
the west put fear in the hearts of millions of Nigerians after killing thousands and displaced millions and was rigged in to Aso Rock and you calls that achievement?. May you and your generations achieved what your God -Buhari have achieved with blood of thousands in your hands.
Say amen to that if you thinks he has achieved?. Idiot of no conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri / Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.