Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (29762 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

Why is it becoming so difficult for you to make sense of late? I am a full Niger Deltan like you and we must rid the region of political brigands and rascals like your type and Wike. That's the first assignment of Amaechi when he mounts the office of the minister of Niger Delta.
Meanwhile enter the nearest pharmacy and get yourself a personal BP checker, I saw one with Wike yesterday in PH. We don't want to hear stories that touch.
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

He says he's from Niger Delta grin grin
Please gather your Almajiric brothers and tell them that fable. You must be among the "we South south" crew. Mumu grin
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by golamike: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
See who's talking! The same Fayose whom we all know how he rigged his way to the Government house now has the effrontery to speak against the verdict of the election tribunal. Anyway, I don't blame him...I blame it on some confused individuals who regard him as their "hero". What will you not hear/see in Naija? And this is suppose to be a role model to some people ( his children especially).
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Goke7: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why is fayose not complaining about the elections won by PDP that has been upheld by election tribunals?
So all the tribunals must be won by PDP for fayose to believe that APC is not interfering abi? Nonsense
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

He says he's from Niger Delta grin grin
Please gather your Almajiric brothers and tell them that fable. You must be among the "we South south" crew. Mumu grin

Fool, all of your co-thugs here know I am from Delta state and have lived in Warri all my life while my office is in PH. That am not stupid like you do not mean I am from somewhere else.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Philips70 the Almajiri is from South south. Wonders shall never end. grin

You must be high on Your stupid_ Presidiot's dung. cheesy
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

[s]Fool, all of your co-thugs here know I am from Delta state and have lived in Warri all my life while my office is in PH. That am not stupid like you do not mean I am from somewhere else[/s].
Goat. I repeat, go and tell that lie to your brothers in the bush planning the next location to bomb. Anuofia! smiley
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Abugab(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose always talks with thinking.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Philips70 the Almajiri is from South south. Wonders shall never end. grin

You must be high on Your stupid_ Presidiot's dung. cheesy

grin grin grin You expect every South south person to be a thug like you abi? Ekpa dibidibi
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin You expect every South south person to be a thug like you abi? Ekpa dibidibi
Goat, you expect me to be an smelly Fulani slave like you?... If you like type in Ibibio and efik, Bros, you're not a Deltan. A lot of your fellow zombies also type in Igbo, but that doesn't mean they're igbos. At least, those ones are truthful enough to admit it. But you scum.... Oh well, An Almajiri will always be an Almajiri.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by AmakaZiggy: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
But if I may ask is it only d states were apc wz defeated dt ar going to re-elect? D president of north is more dan corrupt.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat. I repeat, go and tell that lie to your brothers in the bush planning the next location to bomb. Anuofia! smiley

Severe Anus Shape don't give yourself hypertension. Wike have stolen enough to help himself while you stay online on garri-okpa-garri diet defending him. When EFCC will pick him up I beg you to limit your thuggery to Nairaland because you know you will be cooling your arse in a cell with nobody to bail you if you do otherwise.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
To be Frank Has PDP ever won a free &fair election B4?even a states they claim 2 be very popular.d world has not 4gotten what happen in ekiti state election,Gen.momoh ,Obanikoro et el.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by SeverusSnape(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
philips70:

Severe Anus Shape don't give yourself hypertension. Wike have stolen enough to help himself while you stay online on garri-okpa-garri diet defending him. When EFCC will pick him up I beg you to limit your thuggery to Nairaland because you know you will be cooling your arse in a cell with nobody to bail you if you do otherwise.
Almajiric filth. Go and bomb your self. You're a sub human even. undecided
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by philips70(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, you expect me to be an smelly Fulani slave like you?... If you like type in Ibibio and efik, Bros, you're not a Deltan. A lot of your fellow zombies also type in Igbo, but that doesn't mean they're igbos. At least, those ones are truthful enough to admit it. But you scum.... Oh well, An Almajiri will always be an Almajiri.

You make me laugh. You really think every Niger Deltan will be a thug and support criminals like you all do?
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't worry,after winning Rivers and Akwa Ibom state again,they will understand that these states are in Eastern Nigerian.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Draye: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Most people who comment here have no voters card yet they claim Wike wil win a re-run, if Wike is that popular I don't think they will rig the elections in this first place, as for ayo fayose he his less of buhari worries and he will sink pretty soon. He's just a ranting charlatan looking for succor
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by nnacent(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alanjeffy:
sobs!!!!!! it pains me how yu see youths @25 and above stand up to make noise just because of politics. how does d person who wins the election affect your unemployment status when yu know what's happening to Nigeria?? How I wish some pple will learn some lessons. Never in my life will I stand up to debate politics instead I waste my time discussing football. we are never wise enough to notice that things are moving from bad to worst. who among those governorship candidates know yu n even care for yu that yu stand up to run ur mouth all in d name of being a fan... youths should grow up... you shout from now till next 1million yrs to come,anybody that wins d election don't give a damn abt yu rather he concentrates n root enough money for His generation n yu d fan remains in poverty till yu go 6ft below..

In Nigeria,universities produce graduates every year Buh no job. no electricity even at d country supplying light to nearby countries yet your own country remains in blindness... No good road.. corruption in all sectors even in churches yet yu jump up n down like a fool shouting APC n PDP ... yu should be ashamed of yaself.. The person your campaigning for is almost ya grand father's age mate yet ur father is there dying in abject poverty..

Over my dead body to be someone's political fan..... whether yu vote or not,it doesn't count anything .. he who rigs well,wins well. nothing concerns me there..
I will never in my life go to a pooling arena to vote cos it will never secure me a.good job as a mechanical engineer after all the efforts wasted in school n graduating with second class hons,joined with one yr wasted doing nysc .... matches
This mentality i have heard a couple of times is so warped. U donot knw how the powers that b affects u. Lets even assume dat ur brother is one of those contesting, u wont b saying all these. However d reason why u shud dump football for politics is because the later has bearing to ur wellbeing. Support the people u believe in or better still go contest yourself.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by oweman: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
So this Ekiti people up till now are yet to take Fayose to a proper mad peoples house .
No joking Fayose is a sick man he lately has been taking to much weed .
FAYOSE DON MAN FINISH UNA DEY LOOKAM GOD DEY SEE UNA WICKED PEOPLE OF EKITI
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by mindurword(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Today i confirm Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the best president that ever rule this great country Nigeria a man of peace a man of rule of law a man that want development for this great nation a man who will never interfere with Election result. If Goodluck Jonathan wanted Buhari never to enter that presidency he has all the power but he choose not to, but today Buhari the Hausa nama(cow) is cancelling an election in the south south what a shame to the River people who can not protect their mandate Tomorrow they will use the EFCC against wike the people choice. Goodluck Jonathan allowed oshomole of Edo state to come to power without interfering on the judgement Now Bohari bokoaram landlord God will punish you and disgrace you we need change so this is the change If any EFCC prevent wike from contesting the re run election i will give up on Nigeria and BABA GO SLOW WILL NEVER FINISH HIS TENURE IN OFFICE HIS VICE WILL TAKE HIS PLACE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by lokonzo78: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is a stupid statement from Fayose because everybody saw and witnessed what happened during the election in Rivers. The election should be won fairly not by thurgery behaviours.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Commandoabdul(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
I just believe if the election that was held at river state was free and fair ,then Wike have nothing to fear. But instead of him working he is busy fighting. Fayose is a pretty noise maker instead of facing his Job
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Khez: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Tell them bruh.... The useless old fool that rigged himself in with under age voters, has been keeping quiet, pretending that we're all blind,

The ediot has been there for 5months now and nothing to show for it.... His still don't believe he in Aso rock now

What is Apc sef? And what made theme believe they will win rivers?

That is when they will know rivers has kolo pass Lagos

We are watching with keen interest, make we see how they'd do the magic

Lairs

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

My dear, the opposition has being going to court with concrete evidences but all to no avail.
The tribunal simply will not give Justice neither did they give the right verdict.
Now we can all sit down here and pretend as if we do not know that these whole issue stinks with the BODY LANGUAGE of Mr. President alias OGA @ the top!
All I know is that PMB is loosing respect by d day, if he continues with this he will surely meet resistance someday.
You have evidence? or just another rant. Apc have lost more senators to the tribunal than pdp
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by butanep(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
I just like this man called Fayose.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by famotechs(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
politricks:
I dont blame you, no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to buhari in terms of what he has achieved.
idiot..you are empty brained
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We don't fear a re-run. In fact, I was expecting it, I said it last night here. Now we will shut the mouth of some people who thinks APC stands a chance in Rivers.
only a fool,wil eva tink APC can even stand a chance in rivers.those guys in rivers kal APC yoruba party or a muslim party.APC does not hav a single chance.

1 Like

Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by adeoba2008(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose always on the headline...He should go and sleep.
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by malikisah: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You should be licking B00HARI ass.
e pain you sha!
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by flokii: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fayose it's called nemesis...

you bastard son of yorubaland and your clueless ogogoro dinking boss are getting served..

you're going down... whether you like it or not..
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by malikisah: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
RollingStones:
Buhari GO AND DIE
at this present moment , I see rolling stone dying from depression, sorry eh
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what they do, they will never get Akwa-ibom nor Rivers.

We all know B00HARI has a hand in all these, But this is the farthest he can go, The house of assembly election was upheld but why was the governorship cancelled??.... and some zombies are saying "there was no election in Rivers".

If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano.

Fayose and Wike are the faces of the opposition, very determined and dogged politicians.
keep wailing... dakuku's victory go do you like film trick
Re: APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels by babestella: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

Fayose should be doing Metuhselah's job.

With his major histrionic personality disorder.. cheesy

Pity that no one but wailers care...

Heard you ate dullard's spicy pooooh this morning. Next time try drink his weee too, it'll serve as a good beer for you. Cretin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.