Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84589 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaorama:
If she died without receiving Jesus, what a life of eternal damnation awaits her.

Modern day Nebat "who made Israel to sin..."
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Not interested pls..
... sad come on now... I know the odds aren't really in my favour... I really don't do this but tonight there is just something different... Please don't refuse give this a trial... Cmon m even beginnig sounding eccentric
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
...... What are you saying brother..
trying to link you up with you late friend
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by akinsmyk(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
B4 dem give her presido so, she go good ohhh undecided

There is an interview of her I read not quiet long ago (August to be precise). She said she's not retiring until she sleeps with wizkid and C.Ronaldo. She died without fulfilling her dreams. I pray her daughter didn't step in her shoes
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
trying to link you up with you late friend
... Who the ... Is late... Would you quit the parables I don't play that
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by anyicash(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Never Judge or say bad stuffs about the dead.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
... sad come on now... I know the odds aren't really in my favour... I really don't do this but tonight there is just something different... Please don't refuse give this a trial... Cmon m even beginnig sounding eccentric
tongue tongue tongue come let me giv you some toasting lines for her to follow you home cheesy
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
... Who the ... Is late... Would you quit the parables I don't play that
jessica now,your friend
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue tongue tongue come let me giv you some toasting lines for her to follow you home cheesy
come on bro this is not the games I just want sincere friendship men.. Am not toasting nobody
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by timunstopable: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Funny things some ladies saying she ll go to hell ere ve done worse things

aborted 10times

slept with 20 different guys in 3 months

so h una dey different.

Because una no dey brothel abi..bt una still dey do asewo work

Hypocrites

suprises go dey heaven..Una no know say she fit don repent be4 she died

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
jessica now,your friend
you mean the hoe... Wasn't referring to her dude..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
jessica now,your friend
seriously bro what's your deal??
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by harristo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
whizpa:
Who am i to judge her? Circumstances must have been the reason for the choice she made. No one wakes up one morning and decides, "I'd rather do this rubbish cos i like it and cos i enjoy it"..
But she could have made better choices though.. RIP.
In your next life, Make good decisions.

You would be surprised at what you could live through (seeing people decide to do things for stupid reason is one of them).

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
It's aiit..
Send me a PM then..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
we just lost one of the great SOCIAL ENGINEER's in the country, the best of her kind.
social engineer is someone who BUILDS AND DEMOLISH ERECTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It's aiit..
Send me a PM then..
...thanks.well I sorta sent you an email ion whether that's the p.m I don't really do this
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
...thanks.well I sorta sent you an email ion whether that's the p.m I don't really do this
Seen!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by marklew: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

Says who!!..nothings seem to be the way they truly are
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jworos(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
akinsmyk:

There is an interview of her I read not quiet long ago (August to be precise). She said she's not retiring until she sleeps with wizkid and C.Ronaldo. She died without fulfilling her dreams. I pray her daughter didn't step in her shoes
Ohhh,na she?? Too bad her dream no come true.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by macaranta(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Logician:
At last she slept alone.
wicked grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Datoyo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/
angry
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/
What a title.She even rose to rank of a president
lol...This is sickening
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by fredopareto(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
diwiz:
R.I.P mrs presidoo

she made a promise when she won the election saying she wil make luv wit C.Ronaldo and wizkid

hope she did so

donno if she did
probably in her next world...
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by kenyguy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.
What if their is NOTHING like hell fire?
#justasking
Thank You!!!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by kuroben4real: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
The finger of God is @ work. God will continue to destroy the jezebel's n delilah's in this country
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by smogup: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

Judge not
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by permanentgrace(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Was she not the one boasting on how she would like to fucck Wizkid and C. Ronaldo? I think she also boasted of achievements she has been able to garner courtesy of prostitution plus her daughter whom she said when she grows up, if she will like to toe the line of her mum, she wont have any probs with her daughter venturing into such. Now where is she to fucck Wizkid and C. Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Seen!
still up??
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by predatorX: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
kuroben4real:
The finger of God is @ work. God will continue to destroy the jezebel's n delilah's in this country

you are still of the medieval era, the dark ages of christianity. Don't pin this shit on GOD, HE gat nuffin to do with it. GOD destroys Nobody, We do that to ourselves.

By design, all organic matter must exist for a while before a change of state occurs. That is the essence of nature.

We either allow nature take its course or accelerate our demise by interfering with the process. We do not die, we only transcend. To help you understand the concept of life, please watch this movie TRANSCENDENCE-Johnny Depp and appreciate what GOD truly is.

Not all the nonsense about religion and Judaism that has been contaminated over the years with PAGANISM is true.

If it beats logic then it is a fallacy.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by dayojags10(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
I guess no fvck for them boys dis night
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by luckybaddest(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
how I wish I'm there on her final burial day...the party gonna sweet with a theme of A NIGHT OF FHUCKING PUSSY FOR FREE
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by gbaskiphylle: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why do we derive pleasure in judging someone and sentencing such a one to hell? Why don't you leave judgement for whoever will do it?...Because she was bold enough to say she is a prostitute does not make her worse than some ladies who do same under the cloak of church members....pls.pls and pls...we all have our skeletons...that nobody knows yours, doesn't make you better....R.I.P Jessica
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by roxell120(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
CHAI DAT LADY WAS SUPER. I MISS HER VIGOR. KOKO M FAREWELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.