Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84582 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Cyriloha(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
diwiz:
R.I.P mrs presidoo

she made a promise when she won the election saying she wil make luv wit C.Ronaldo and wizkid

hope she did so

donno if she did

I must sleep with Ronaldo, Wizkid
before I retire – New president of
prostitutes’ association, Jessica Elvis
By Ameh Comrade Godwin on August 14, 2015
@dailypostngr
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Adwexky(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
DONT JUDGE!!!
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by flokii: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oloshos go plenty wey go view this thread.. grin

anywaiz RIP madam president OAN
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:

sorry to busy your bobbles. She died a prostitute and I don't remember where in the Bible hoes are meant to enter into heaven. It aiint no rocket science undecided

Lots of prostitutes have been saved from death by their good works nd pls she didn't die from cardiac arrest, she had ample time to dedicate her life to God
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
eROCK247:
U aren't Lag's most cute but u r definitely cute!
Lol!
Yeah, I know i'm not smiley

Thanks.. cool
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Cyriloha(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
I must sleep with Ronaldo, Wizkid before I retire – New president of prostitutes’ association, Jessica Elvis By Ameh Comrade Godwin on August 14, 2015 @dailypostngr........as if she owns her life I must God forgive us all
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Treash(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
The LORD does not delight in the death of a sinner,but that he/she comes to repentance.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by vizkiz: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Lots of prostitutes have been saved from death by their good works nd pls she didn't die from cardiac arrest, she had ample time to dedicate her life to God

seems you were right there when she died. And sister, the last time i read "good works" aren't the read to heaven. undecided
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
prophetfire:
honestly i get pained when one dies esp in her situation where she lived negative by spiritual standards.my fear is that she might be heading to unsavoury eternity unless she embraced Jesus before she gave up.

We pray she did
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by martha89: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I never pictured U for a child, must U insult someone to make a point?
If U are truthful to yourself, even in diaspora, majority are from your state.
Sorry if it hurt but it's the fact. ethnicity apart.
.We are talking about the ones in Nigeria where your tribe dominate.Why would i be hurt when you guys have enough negatively on your own. Carry on but i know this one is Igbo.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jannymary(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
many wil b supriz to c her in heaven at d last day, dont forget, d first shal b d last, vice visa. Remember also d story of d criminal who was crucified alongside (righthandside) Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:

seems you were right there when she died. And sister, the last time i read "good works" aren't the read to heaven. undecided

Read ur Bible well, so that u argue what u knw, I don't waste time on baseless arguements
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by smartkc45(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] angryR.I.P the president of prostitutes
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by sabi99(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rip her excellency.....may d mercy of God which is incomprehensible to we humans embrace u to cleanse u of ur sins n 2 grant u eternal rest...Amen
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.

I hope she gave her life to Christ before she died.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ehyah.

The way these oloshos dey kpai anyhow these days ehn, na only Devil fit help them.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Mekzmoney(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just wondering were she is right now..... Oh Lord, have mercy on her soul....

A minute silent 4 the dead

May her soul rest in peace........

I hope all d ashawos go declare free sex till dawn on her wake keeping? grin just asking tho.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by mrhipup(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
she's gonna b missed by her "customers"
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by PraiseDLord: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.
Which of the heavens please??
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Temysteve(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

The bible say ''Do not judge'' u dnt knw d gud she has done way back, mayb dat'll grant her eternal life!!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

remain small na Wittney Austin u for write....lol
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
How much did she charge for short time?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by 3kay945(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

Seems you have already pass judgment on her when you don't know how and when you will die. As if you're a saint.
The ways you mortal thinks baffles me sometimes. undecided
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Austin4lif: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

leave the judgment for God, she is in heaven now cos she repented and gave her life to Christ, u never can tell. What about u, are u born again? If u die today will u make it to heaven?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by veacea: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by DonBobes(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.

whch heaven? U de craze.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by codescapo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=lagmostkuit post=39351486]Now that's so sad..

Rip to the President of Oloshos! cry cry cry
[/qu

And she die without fulillng mision by f**king CR7 and Wizkid
RIP Sha n pray she should persin beta dan wizkid n CR7 ova der
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by miketayo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.

lolzz.. u really need to work on ur lyrics or music is not for u grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by batulakarada: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

You must be a slowpoke and who are you to judge ..Michael did more good in one day for people than you have done in your entire life and here you are saying he is hell. that means abysss is waiting for u.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by zik4ever: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Luke 13:3 Context

1There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
they say the voice of men are the voice of God. she promised she and her colleagues would dish out free sex to their fan if buhari wins and failed i see how much hatred nairalanders got against her. (i have read related front page article this is for those who feel the need to feel different) me i think she's going straight to to hell... cool
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Bnladan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Which God is d secretary refering 2 wen she was praying? Spartacus? Jessica will dine in hell tonight. Now u can give d devil Mouth Gig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.