Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84562 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Olamixzy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.

They CUM, they CUM
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by oautycoon(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
[right][/right][left][/left][size=8pt][/size] grin lolz
Logician:
At last she slept alone.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by JhyMedex: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.

Who is dis one again...

Wats it with so called "Christians" always waving d Hell fire flag 2 scare pple in2 submission...
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Macgreat(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.

cheesy

which Heaven.?.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by DonBobes(m): 2:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:

No I no craze na only pray I pray ooo
i for fear.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by BobUg28(m): 2:37am On Oct 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Sorry bout that.. t'was a wrong smiley!

Better!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

Oh my I cant believe i just read this. Bro GOD ways are not our ways and it wil blow your mind that this lady is walking on the streets of gold as i write this and for the records.Recent testimonies of those that were taken up to heaven while still alive all corroborated the fact that M.J and W.houston are in heaven.

Please lets stop this erroneous belief that people who are seen to be bad on earth must end up in hell. I wont be suprised to even see Fela there.

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by mrjojo: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2015
The after burial party is gonna be an orgy shey?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Seun360(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Juxtified:

Judgement is the Lord's.
The death of any human being should call for sober reflection, not passing judgement.
One thing I suspect: on the last day there are going to be many prostitutes entering heaven, and many pastors and holy brethren in hell...

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by georgegina: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2015
D irony is dat,dia is a posibility she wil make heaven n alot of pipo judging her hia wil not. RIP
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ucnwafor(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Juxtified:

Judgement is the Lord's.
The death of any human being should call for sober reflection, not passing judgement.
One thing I suspect: on the last day there are going to be many prostitutes entering heaven, and many pastors and holy brethren in hell...
people commeting what they do not know, who are you to judge where she is going to......because God should be the Judge maybe you can't tell if she finally made it

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by simpleseyi: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/

The ex-president of Oloshos is from Biafruad land, the Secretary General that issued a statement announcing her death is also from Biafruad land, why then do you wonder why 95% of so-called Models and Beauty Queens are from Baifraud land? Only oloshos wear pants and bras to dance on the stage while irresponsible men lust after their worthless bodies.

Why then do you wonder why hotels and brothels in Lagos are occupied by Oloshos from Biafruad land. This is what Biafra contribute to Nigeria.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by 2oluwaseyi(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Shes prolly gon go give d devil head in hell grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by makahlj2: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.
I pray she finds eternal sex in heaven.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
are you a prostitute or a patron, please? undecided

gbaskiphylle:
Why do we derive pleasure in judging someone and sentencing such a one to hell? Why don't you leave judgement for whoever will do it?...Because she was bold enough to say she is a prostitute does not make her worse than some ladies who do same under the cloak of church members....pls.pls and pls...we all have our skeletons...that nobody knows yours, doesn't make you better....R.I.P Jessica
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2015
make money online now this is not a trick or whatever my friend just earned 30 k yesterday with this link http://earntraffic.tk/ref/Davincin20
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
sorry padre... i am a psychologist and i also practice yoga, heard teachings about heaven or paradise from other religion... if you want to feel a little slice of what your heaven would be like when you die i could teach you how. this lady maybe walking on gold but in hell fire i assure you.

Toks2008:

Oh my I cant believe i just read this. Bro GOD ways are not our ways and it wil blow your mind that this lady is walking on the streets of gold as i write this and for the records.Recent testimonies of those that were taken up to heaven while still alive all corroborated the fact that M.J and W.houston are in heaven.

Please lets stop this erroneous belief that people who are seen to be bad on earth must end up in hell. I wont be suprised to even see Fela there.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by daresimon(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Juxtified:

Judgement is the Lord's.

Like the death of abacha did abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by danizy(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2015
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/
warning!!!if u write and didnt put a pinshur,then ur info is fake.btw who is she?nt heard of her
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by no1madman(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2015
D body is not 4 sexual immorality. . . . straight 2 hell. . .eyah!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Chizzyblinks(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Did she finally sleep with c ronaldo and wizkid as she said@op
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jbblues24(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2019
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.