Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62560 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

SANGO OTA 36 tribal marks illitrate yoruba girl. na ur type to reside for sango under bridge.

QatarPlayboy:

SANGO OTA 36 tribal marks illitrate yoruba girl. na ur type to reside for sango under bridge.

QatarPlayboy:

kikikiki...first of all good morning grin...how was ur nyt,hope you dreamt of me cheesy

secondly,seriously go lick some sugar right now,i dnt want you to die of high BP tongue

thirdly,sowi to burst your bubble boo,am not from that tribe,am only conversant with u people's language grin

fourthly,i want you to relax your oars boo,chill,am not the enemy am just catching fun,now lets make peace rain,i have forgiven you for wat u typed yesterday,i know u were just feeling insecure.....now,no mind does encouraging u dey were just enjoying the drama,no be say dem love u...

lastly,i used to do E- Fights with some nairalanders who are more mad than you are buh we are now friends,therefore i extend my hands of friendship to you,if only u will turn a new leaf,profojah its me being a good girl like u want boo #kisses

note : all those threats i just read now,moves me not boo,am way beyond that...i dnt need to blow my trumpet like u doing,know that your online life can be bugged in future,i pray you dont regret them all

peace boo....am a bigger than ur dreams grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki...first of all good morning grin...how was ur nyt,hope you dreamt of me cheesy

secondly,seriously go lick some sugar right now,i dnt want you to die of high BP tongue

thirdly,sowi to burst your bubble boo,am not from that tribe,am only conversant with u people's language grin

fourthly,i want you to relax your oars boo,chill,am not the enemy am just catching fun,now lets make peace rain,i have forgiven you for wat u typed yesterday,i know u were just feeling insecure.....now,no mind does encouraging u dey were just enjoying the drama,no be say dem love u...

lastly,i used to do E- Fights with some nairalanders who are now friends,therefore i extend my hand of friendship to you,if only u will turn a new leaf,profojah its me being a good girl like u want boo #kisses
Why did u mention me?. Qatarplayboy is my padi ..pls don't insult him abeg
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn lipsrsealed
goodmorning babe. hw re u?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy how was ur nyt...u see it?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
profojah:

am not insulting ur padi jor,inshort he is now my padi...qatarplayboy lick honey and be my friend

#knees down with tears in my eyes....please embarassed
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

lastly,i used to do E- Fights with some nairalanders who are now friends,therefore i extend my hand of friendship to you,if only u will turn a new leaf,profojah its me being a good girl like u want boo #kisses
And u tink i hv time for dis childish play? am nt hvin an e-fight wit u. why? bcus u re too smal. wat am doin is hunting for real. i must use u as a scapegoat.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Na rev. father sonofananimal be?

Na your carbon copy him be bro. cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
profojah:

Bro abeg leave her to continue. she is fast becomin a gud actress.

Btw,.. hw ya side na?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Na rev. father sonofananimal be?
grin I never enter rev. Level na grin just an ordinary farmer who sabi operate phone
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

am not insulting ur padi jor,inshort he is now my padi...qatarplayboy lick honey and be my friend

Abeg e don do...jebure
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jeezbaby:
Only a matured guy say the truth nd only a reasonable lady understand. U don't need to lie as a guy just because u don't want to render assistance to ur woman. And as for ladies too seek for help somewhere else so that guys will not see u as a burden. Only God can deliver ladies frm dis stingy nd pretender guys.

There we go again! I don talk am say somebody go mention this word
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Bro abeg leave her to continue. she is fast becomin a gud actress.

Btw,.. hw ya side na?
I'm good bro.. Jollyjoy made me slept late yesterday..and I got chastised in office today for my lateness
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin I never enter rev. Level na grin just an ordinary farmer who sabi operate phone

U see wetin I dey talk? E just be like u and qatarplayboy na brothers cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:

I sight u, who dey provoke the African Prince cheesy
Am gonna giv u a cal later sweet. pls run out off dis tread o. there is a lose dog here nd she barks alot. u knw u re too precious to be hurt na?

gudmorning love!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
FruityLass:
Who is looking for your trouble? Between who are you? You just couldn't give it a rest, could you.
Had to keep badgering me. Snooping and poking around and I hope you're satisfied.
Do you feel any better?
And are u asking me a question?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

serious brother grin

That's why I like this saying! Blood is thicker than palmwine grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

lastly,i used to do E- Fights with some nairalanders who are now friends,therefore i extend my hand of friendship to you,if only u will turn a new leaf
,profojah its me being a good girl like u want boo #kisses
RUBBISH!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by FruityLass: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And are u asking me a question?
Fool criticizes, complains, and condemns.

And your opinions aren't worth taking serious.
good day!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn lipsrsealed
who is disturbing my adeh39!

Please if you want me to plant that person just let me know and I am suring you by the end of this mouth! That person must have produce a basket of tomatoes. undecided
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Omotayo mi owon cool
*Faints*!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
FruityLass:
Fool criticizes, complains, and condemns.

And your opinions aren't worth taking serious.

good day!
It seems u stil arent satisfied.

i was told u had sleepless nite cus of me yesterday. nxt am gonna tel u wont only lead to u havin another sleepless nite, bt u wud commit suicide dis time around. so u better show courtesy nd respect wen addressin any messg dt concerns me.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Omotayor123 come see wetin ur husband dey do u oh!
I'm on seek bed right now. Tosyne2much don give me heart attack.
Aminat508 shey you see wetin adeh39 dey do me After stealing scentmarlc from me embarassed

*Faints*
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm on sick bed right now. Tosyne2.much don give me heart attack.
Aminat508 shey you see wetin adeh39 dey do me After stealing scentmarlc from me embarassed

*Faints*
Na joke I just dey joke ooooo cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
farmers were one of d richest during d time of old. so ur own gud na mk be farmer. me na jobless nd stalk illitrate like misspicy i be. na children for my compound dey help me operate my phone sef. wristbangle knws abt it na, ask am.

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na joke I just dey joke ooooo cheesy
After you don give me heart attack abi
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahahaha. tank God say me even see who luk like my brother. u get who luk lik u?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
serious brother grin
That's why I like this saying! Blood is thicker than palmwine grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm on seek bed right now. Tosyne2much don give me heart attack.

*Faints*
buhaaaaha tongue tongue
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
profojah:

I'm good bro.. Jollyjoy made me slept late yesterday..and I got chastised in office today for my lateness
I apologise on her behalf sir. shud we be xpectin a baby soon?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
what a thread ? Misspicy weds QaterPlayboy. Fruitylass Maid of honour, tosyn2much best man and omotayor123 best man's peace loving girlfriend. oyind17 the officiating minister grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Na your carbon copy him be bro. cool
lolz. hw u take knw say he resemble me? u don see my pic b4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.