Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62571 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

i already know you are blind, so am not suprised tongue

age is nothing but a number,dat 14 years old kid is more knowledgeable than you a fool at 40 a fool forever...

now run along and go open gate for your benefactor,i dont really have time for blind bats,call the goat for me.
d *goat* don come. na smal pikin dey worry u.

@STFUareyouGod come and see dat mtn 100naira recharge begger on twitter rantin here o. hahahahahaha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

aunty i dnt like it wen u all tell me easy easy,your.friend had d enfronty to bully a girl calling her ugly like he can create an ant to d extent that she took down her dp,his d one that should take it easy,

we should get the back of girls like us please,if you dont feel the same way,then let me do it alone please...haba manakai
jesus!!

Misspicy who provoke yhu naaa,u dey vex dis nite ooocheesycheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by CaroLyner(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Souljeezy:
its d "acting up" dat kips most ladies engaged wit a broke dude...

nice dp though..new on NL?
yes ima newbie smiley
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

@STFUareyouGod come and see dat mtn 100naira recharge begger on twitter rantin here o. hahahahahaha

QatarPlayboy:

kikikikikiki...i can see they af cooked your brain...all thanks...believe what you want goat...a repeat of mystage will happen soon

btw..welcome goat...am here till i sleep off

sorry stfuareyouGod is not a goat like you,he is actually learnered
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
And to that i say u re highly welcome her excellency ma.

no need to think ok. am gonna mention u some other day nd tel u hw u wud present me my deserved medal. stil watching to knw if one male moniker wud jump frm nowhere nd warn me nt to get anywhere close to world prettiest, hottest nd sexiest deefuray.
i just read what transpired between you and fruitylass guy u no try at all,haba dat lady is cute and wonderfully made...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

my bro dis one na cumbo nd brutality joined 2gether. infact fatality add join sef.

does wat i said leads to her havin sleepless nite? well if dats so then i must admit am happy for my mission has been duely accomplish nd if we cud roll back time, i wud tel her again nd even add d words i forgot to add in d former. dis is exactly wat all dis small small girls on nairaland(mostly those on romance section) deserve for darin to form sister towards guys here who cud feed, cloth, shelter nd sponsor them just bcus dey hv started growin breasts or hv started working in a factory in lagos where dey earn 10k monthly includin their kitty-cat they giv to indians nd chinese after d close of work.
Hmmmmm !!! Smh cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

sure biggest boy,you dare not reply me,you are beneath me and you know it....
no need to call jollyjoy,if u are perfect upload your pix...

now do d needful before i vex deal with you,beg fruitylass asap ojae
@bolden shouldn't Come from you. Upload yours too grin grin
I can help you if you don't mind tho
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
FruityLass:
very well.
Thanks dear.
gmmmm pls learn to stand firm,you dnt just allow people view affect you,haba u go bring pix down because of mystage,na wa ooo...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

@STFUareyou.God come and see dat mtn 100naira recharge begger on twitter rantin here o. hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
thank you dear buh you neednt bother ur pretty head about that...and remember that is more reason am not happy with you undecided
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikiki...i can see they af cooked your brain...all thanks...believe what you want goat...a repeat of mystage will happen soon

btw..welcome goat...am here till i sleep off
smal pikin formin she is stubborn nd a fighter of justice. hw i wish u knw,..hmmm. na d card mk u nor win stil dey pain u? if na d card tel me o, i can transfer u mtn 800 dis moment.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
jesus!!

Misspicy who provoke yhu naaa,u dey vex dis nite ooocheesycheesy
is that goat jare,atleast you yoursef has gone tru wat really happened,you know d truth,say it and shame the devil,dnt allow sentiments becloud ur sense otlf.reasoning..

hope u cool tho,u af been somehow scarce here
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
thank you dear buh you neednt bother ur pretty head about that...and remember that is more reason am not happy with you undecided
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Keep the bashing going peeps cool

I'm so loving it
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

You not happy with me? Didn't even notice TBH. Too busy to notice jare tongue
What reason is that anyways?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nelsizzy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, I want to make a shout out to all the past students of Starlight college, Ejigbo, Lagos. I miss you all

Secondly, I want to make a shout to God for giving me this incredible opportunity to comment on this thread. Though, I ought to be FTC but the epileptic network prevented me, hence, I landed as the 2nd person to comment. I say into the life of somebody "may people never take your place IJN"

Back to the topic cool

If you come out point and black to a Nigerian lady that you don't have money, you may lose your value. More so, if they ask you for financial assistance two different times and you seem not to be of help, they will tag you a/an uncaring/stingy dude. I doubt if God Himself understands these people called LADIES. So you just have to apply some strategies to pass your message across

9. They ask her a question she cannot answer

I'm very guilty of this. Yesterday around 11pm, a lady demanded for recharge card saying that it was too late to step out to buy. Then I asked her, if it's 11pm at your area, is it 6pm at my own area ? Smh

10. My bank debited me

Even the ones wey no get shishi for bank account go talk say their bank wipe like N20k for dia account. This is to tell the girl that, shishi you no go see collect for my hand
Are you still in Ejigbo?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:
Where is the sonofanimal or sonofananimal? cheesy
lolzz! On break mode grin
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
k.
Jollyjoy:
i just read what transpired between you and fruitylass guy u no try at all,haba dat lady is cute and wonderfully made...
am a gud guy na,..abi i lie? na dt ur 'obama daughter' frnd na just dey kip me busy wit her stup!diy.

btw,. who or wat is fruitylass?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!! Smh cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Are you still in Ejigbo?
I actually stay in Idimu bro
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

smal pikin formin she is stubborn nd a fighter of justice. hw i wish u knw,..hmmm. na d card mk u nor win stil dey pain u? if na d card tel me o, i can transfer u mtn 800 dis moment.
okay since all you goats have decided to party on falsehoods circulated about me,please be my guest..grin

amma feed you more straws goat till you belch

note...am as pure and open as raw gold and got nothing to hide....if really u af made it n no longer broke send card to ur dying mother tho,she really needs it since u abandoned her...eranko lasanlasan
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=QatarPlayboy post=39395472][/quote] I often see nairalanders mention kitty-cat, what does it actually mean ?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

is that goat jare,atleast you yoursef has gone tru wat really happened,you know d truth,say it and shame the devil,dnt allow sentiments becloud ur sense otlf.reasoning..

hope u cool tho,u af been somehow scarce here
school don start naaa,gat to put some things in other,make i dey watch una ooocheesycheesycheesy

the gurl just run drop pix chaiiiii nls mouth fit make person commit suicidecheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
hahahahahaha.
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahahahahahaha
imagine misspicy a recharge card begger calin me a goat.
like say e let her do she for stil cal me a broke ass nigga join self.
u see life?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

You not happy with me? Didn't even notice TBH. Too busy to notice jare tongue
What reason is that anyways?
not to bother boo,u af been busy...u need to be more busy....ur family is counting on u,we all are

#yawns..am feeling sleepy tho...nighty
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I often see nairalanders mention kitty-cat, what does it actually mean ?
cheesycheesycheesy

and na u dey mention that word pass.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I often see nairalanders mention kitty-cat, what does it actually mean ?
It means cat.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
hahahahahaha.

imagine misspicy a recharge card begger calin me a goat.

like say e let her do she for stil cal me a broke ass nigga join self.

u see life?
lolll@recharge card seller,sorry she is not into that kinda bizwink
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by donephi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

lolz. i didnt cal her a recharge card seller bt begger. she was caught on twitter some days back beggin mtn 100naira.
btw,.. ur shakara never end? lolz
misspicy:

water livered peeps abi..no be person like me,na me go use dem do sacrifice instead...
please face your schooling dear,that is.most important....and God bless you sister
btw sleep dey catch me..nytie ma
Kindly shield your swords
The person u guys are fighting for or against is no where to be found.
This is really not necessary qatarplayboy and Misspicy can u guys shield your sword.
E fighting is not the best way to go about this.
I believe both of u are matured not just physically but also...

In 2baba's voice 2 fingers in the air
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
school don start naaa,gat to put some things in other,make i dey watch una ooocheesycheesycheesy

the gurl just run drop pix chaiiiii nls mouth fit make person commit suicidecheesy
water livered peeps abi..no be person like me,na me go use dem do sacrifice instead...

please face your schooling dear,that is.most important....and God bless you sister

btw sleep dey catch me..nytie ma
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

and na u dey mention that word pass.
Mind you, that someone uses a word so often does not necessarily means he knows the meaning cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by ab11baddo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
really...its gotten to insulting his mother.... undecided... enjoying d bashing...buh leave your parents outta dx......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.