Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (16179 Views)

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

So for your mind acting maturely entails not being able to demand what you loaned out ? Even if it's a gift a smart girl will be sensible enough to return it. You should always room for fight especially when you making a fool of someone. Girls want to be treated nice n all that but can you dash a guy friend zoning you 2K when you know that's his motive ?
I don't have time 4 this. Work on ur comprehension abilities!
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Krimmy(f): 3:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

says the poor bastard who just embarrassed him self because of a failed pussay... Nigga you stink
tthat I collected, the money I gave to girl, has made me a bastard? I never created this topic for jobless woman wrapper like you, I never created this topic for broke d*cks like you, who thinks 2k has no value.

Guy make ur head dey ur neck ooo, ur on a social media with ur pic fully displaying. Use ur head oo

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Krimmy:
Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!Guy like seriously u posted dis here so we'll clap 4 u? Wat u did is very wrong. Did u tell her u were just lending her d money? How can u just ask her 2 return d money u didn't lend her cos u r tired of being just a friend 2 her? Must every boy n girl relationship end in sex? Pls grow up!
being in NL for the first time doesn't mean u won't read topics before commenting or do u find it difficult to comprehend? Didn't u read when I told her that I wasn't dashing her the money from the onset.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by x6blade(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

can you see my point?

FOOL!!! And by the way, it is vizkiz not vizkid seems you lack the ability to interpret typed words undecided

my guy go sleep

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by vizkiz: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
tthat I collected, the money I gave to girl, has made me a bastard? I never created this topic for jobless woman wrapper like you, I never created this topic for broke d*cks like you, who thinks 2k has no value.

Guy make ur head dey ur neck ooo, ur on a social media with ur pic fully displaying. Use ur head oo

bring it on douchebag
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by IceDude(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Some girls take guys generousity as stup!dity. I hardly give my female friends money but wont even think twice b4 giving my fellow guyz, my guys can attest to that......OP go collect ur money jor!

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I don't have time 4 this. Work on ur comprehension abilities!

Lmao... Can you imagine this thing telling me to work on comprehending her long throat desires. You beta learn to put your beauty to work if your brain can't earn you enough financially. Your mates are into modelling dey there dey pose for client on NL n FB. Yeye.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

Lmao... Can you imagine this thing telling me to work on comprehending her long throat desires. You beta learn to put your beauty to work if your brain can't earn you enough financially. Your mates are into modelling dey there dey post for client on NL n FB. Yeye.
I'm beautiful...Yeah,I know it... and if having a pretty pic on my dp means I'm looking 4 clients,then heaven knows what the females in ur family are! It's either they are pathetically ugly they never posted a pic in their entire lives so far...or they are classified whores,if they do. Whichever way,I've got a very peaceful,stable,decent life going.
Laughing in ur face..u wentu check out my profile. I didn't check urs,still not checking. Don't care two hoots bout u!
And BTW,humans are not called "things." You never went to school? Or ur comprehension ability was so poor u never understood a thing u were taught?

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2015

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm beautiful...Yeah,I know it... and if having a pretty pic on my dp means I'm looking 4 clients,then heaven knows what the females in ur family are! It's either they are pathetically ugly they never posted a pic in their entire lives so far...or they are classified whores,if they do. Whichever way,I've got a very peaceful,stable,decent life going.
Laughing in ur face..u wentu check out my profile. I didn't check urs,still not checking. Don't care two hoots bout u!
And BTW,humans are not called "things." You never went to school? Or ur comprehension ability was so poor u never understood a thing u were taught?

Can you please stop being pathetic. It's the 21 century, women are now allowed to make use of their brains unlike your mother that struggled to prove they have a brain

Stop working too hard to show NL how dead your brain really is this century. Have you ever taken a moment to meditate how poignant your life would be without the little beauty you inherited ?

As a lady you need to act sensible n classy even though it is vivid you have poo as medulla. That's my advice to you this morning. Rest in peace Ms beauty n no brain, no class.

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by lezz(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay...Lezz go there. grin
Where are we going?
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

Can you please stop being pathetic. It's the 21 century, women are now allowed to make use of their brains unlike your mother that struggled to prove they have a brain

Stop working too hard to show NL how dead your brain really is this century. Have you ever taken a moment to meditate how poignant your life would be without the little beauty you inherited ?

As a lady you need to act sensible n classy even though it is vivid you have poo as medulla. That's my advice to you this morning. Rest in peace Ms beauty n no brain, no class.
I'm sure u know that u sound very stupid..My mother,yeah? She brought me up, well...But,I wouldn't even think about bringing ur mum into this. There's an extent to which things can be taken. I respect her 4 being a mother..It may not be her fault u turned out mentally incapacitated...And stop telling me rip,are u diabolical in addition to being daft?
I've got no brains,u say? I'm sure u're way older than me,but in ur entire life,u won't beat my past records...not to talk about the ones that are yet to come..Ur bickering don't cause a muscle in my body to twitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
When a dummy talks. So whats up he calls someone's mother into something utterly st*upid. Maybe he has been magarized to oblivion lol. I seriously don't understand why u gonna call her mum in crap like this. Olivia baby,dont mind him jore
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by FTBOY: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
She has alsways wanted the both of us to be best of friends while she is inlove with another guy, always fond of requesting for my financial assistance while the real pleasures goes to the other guy
Well I guess NL has taught me a lot about been in the friendzone, and I had to give her the shock of her life, last night.

She asked of 2k for a pair of new shoes which I did gave to her, unknowingly for her I was about to unleash the bomb to her, she never believed I will ask of that money back.
you're a tool! you just fooled urself because of 2k. why did u give her the money in the first place if you believe you're a hard guy?
the bi'tch's profile pics is enough to tell you she's a feminist......abi you no see am before?
gerrarahere mehn!

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by alexis007(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2015
I've already observed that the rate of chauvinism among our Nl males is alarming. Now the sexists have taken their newfound misogyny to a whole new level.

Tosyn and wristbangle are remotely responsible for this incident, I must say. Their endless tirade against the female folk is beginning to bud, and bear fruits. The ladies must be feeling like they are now an endangered specie. Anyways, I have already told one among the aforementioned to channel his writing energy into some other subjects. I hope he took my advice in good faith.

Op, I am really pressed to call you stup!d, but i have chosen to hold my reins and save the invectives for another day. Demanding for your money is right, but the manner, as well as the purpose, is wrong. All along you made it sound like you entrapped her with your dough because she friend-zoned you. Is this you being vindictive just because she loves another My verdict- You are just being unnecessarily childish. She must have noticed this ugly side of you, which is why she didn't date you in the first place.

Finally, my guys, make we pity our ladies. It is not easy abeg. A lady's beauty is almost a curse- every guy out there just crave your attention, and your gold. Your ears are on the verge of bleeding, as every Tom, Dick and Harry approaches you, each with his own peculiar wooing lines. Your phone buzz every now and then, only to pick up and it is another male stranger on the other end telling you how he can't be without you. Nevertheless, I know God will help you people through these 'trials and tribulations'. cheesy

I honestly pray so. cry

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Krimmy(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
She has alsways wanted the both of us to be best of friends while she is inlove with another guy, always fond of requesting for my financial assistance while the real pleasures goes to the other guy
Well I guess NL has taught me a lot about been in the friendzone, and I had to give her the shock of her life, last night.

She asked of 2k for a pair of new shoes which I did gave to her, unknowingly for her I was about to unleash the bomb to her, she never believed I will ask of that money [/b]back.

Ma dear from your post u said[b] unknowingly to her
which means u didnt tell her that u were just lending her the money. Am sure she wouldn't have been surprised when u asked for your money if she knew u borrowed her the money. pls dont blame her for acting the way she did cos u didnt make your intention known to her..

And thanks for knowing that am new in NL buh i still stand on ma point.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm sure u know that u sound very stupid..My mother,yeah? She brought me up, well...But,I wouldn't even think about bringing ur mum into this. There's an extent to which things can be taken. I respect her 4 being a mother..It may not be her fault u turned out mentally incapacitated...And stop telling me rip,are u diabolical in addition to being daft?
I've got no brains,u say? I'm sure u're way older than me,but in ur entire life,u won't beat my past records...not to talk about the ones that are yet to come..Ur bickering don't cause a muscle in my body to twitch.

You are even more susceptible if you can not comprehend I eulogised "mothers" yours inclusive for struggling to prove they have a brain unlike beauty which is all you have to show as a human. So much for your comprehension indeed !

Keep wallowing in your folly, I believe you should outgrow this with age.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Babygal4eva(f): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Immaturity thru and thru, dude even if you lent her the money is that how you ask for it? Is it because she is a girl or because she didn't agree for you.

It just shows how utterly broke and silly you r

Guys lend me money and I lend them money why? Because we are frnds and that's what frnds do, I'm sure she thought u we're her frnd that's why she felt comfortable enough to ask you for the cash(2k?? Are u kidding me?) Pls dude get mature

I don't even blame u I blame the girl for having a frnd like u
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Krimmy:
.....ur comprehension abilities has degenerated so bad,Op LENT HER THE MONEY
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:

no mind the riffraf,he is a woman wrapper

He just made that comment to impress babes and get likes from them

Make sure she remit that money o

2 Likes

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:

I have seen vizkiz comments and he's a no nonsense guy,and I think he's not a guy that would take bullshit from a gal,so no he's not a woman wrapper......and I don't know why guys hate on another guy from saying the truth,one way or the other he's kinda right ,there are civilized of asking for your money and as far as am concerned you angry cos she didn't agree to date you.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Stop all this,and learn to Ignore some people
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

You are even more susceptible if you can not comprehend I eulogised "mothers" yours inclusive for struggling to prove they have a brain unlike beauty which is all you have to show as a human. So much for your comprehension indeed !

Keep wallowing in your folly, I believe you should outgrow this with age.
U couldn't comprehend Literature,too? Eulogy,indeed...If there's anything I think I need to outgrow,it would be replying dimwits with paralysed cognitive abilities like u...Pray to God u don't remain a fool @forty...

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop all this,and learn to Ignore some people
Lol ..working on it. But perhaps,he should learn to understand sth fully before quoting ppl. This might be a lesson 4 him
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Obodo999(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
The only reason I will ever stay in a friendzone is if that Lady is spending on me. cool
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
esosa993:

I have seen vizkiz comments and he's a no nonsense guy,and I think he's not a guy that would take bullshit from a gal,so no he's not a woman wrapper......and I don't know why guys hate on another guy from saying the truth,one way or the other he's kinda right ,there are civilized of asking for your money and as far as am concerned you angry cos she didn't agree to date you.
I'm of the opinion that u ar biased, thought u said u have hav been following the kid comments and u didn't see where the guy was raining insults on me for collecting the money I loaned to his stupid sister, even if u ar blind miss, u didn't see where I told him am not exchanging words with him because he is kid. What u did is come down to my post to say am hatin on him. Ur type are d ones who open yansh for broke guys because they are handsome.
If I should be tagged a broke nigga for collecting d money I lend to a silly dumb wretched ass looking for whom to use as parasite then am cool with it.
Don't ever quote me to support that woman wrapper that has no job but hovering about people threads in NL
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by dharay99: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
...hope i ain† †oo la†e embarassed
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Krimmy(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:
.....ur comprehension abilities has degenerated so bad,Op LENT HER THE MONEY

what is this one talking abt? Did u read or comprehend anywhere in the post that the OP told the girl that he is just lending her d money before giving her the money? Pls dont quote me if u dont have anything meaningful to say..
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:

don't know why girls have no brain, for his mind he is the ladies man in nairaland. I would make sure counter his every post in NL till I get him.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:

don't know why girls have no brain, for his mind he is the ladies man in nairaland. I would make sure counter his every post in NL till I get him.
How I wish I know his locations and whereabouts
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Krimmy:

what is this one talking abt? Did u read or comprehend anywhere in the post that the OP told the girl that he is just lending her d money before giving her the money? Pls dont quote me if u dont have anything meaningful to say..
so u never saw the snapshot where I told her that I wasn't dashing her money from the onset, before u go into answering questions in ur class make sure u und the question before raising ur hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.