Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (16178 Views)

She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
don't know why girls have no brain, for his mind he is the ladies man in nairaland. I would make sure counter his every post in NL till I get him.
thats one of his childish pranks he use as bait to get slowpokes bitches here
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U couldn't comprehend Literature,too? Eulogy,indeed...If there's anything I think I need to outgrow,it would be replying dimwits with paralysed cognitive abilities like u...Pray to God u don't remain a fool @forty...

Thank God you are finally learning to put your puerile brain to use instead of continuously dripping hokums all over NL. It took a while but at least it shows all hope is not lost at rejuvenating your infantile brain.

Your parent obviously needs your pray more than I do, it should go a long way safeguarding their life investment wasted on your tuition as beauty can only take you thus far.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by dharay99: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

Thank God you are finally learning to put your puerile brain to use instead of continuously dripping hokums all over NL. It took a while but at least it shows all hope is not lost at rejuvenating your infantile brain.

Your parent obviously needs your pray more than I do, it should go a long way safeguarding their life investment wasted on your tuition as beauty can only take you thus far.

Whaaaaattttt.... shocked cry

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

guy u dey vex like dis? Its ok nah
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ballmer:

Lolzz...He keeps emphasising on my beauty,dyu like me? (in my baby voice) #blushing# Dun worry, I'm a good girl,OK? I don't take things to heart.
Plus,I've been told to ignore u...Is that fair? #when u were already beginning to like me and using style to make ur intentions known# #sobbing#
Have a nice day,Mr...Done with you. Lol
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
O boy d guy dey vex oo,
dharay99:

Whaaaaattttt.... shocked cry

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by dharay99: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lolzz...He keeps emphasising on my beauty,dyu like me? (in my baby voice) #blushing# Dun worry, I'm a good girl,OK? I don't take things to heart.
Plus,I've been told to ignore u...Is that fair? #when u were already beginning to like me and using style to make ur intentions known# #sobbing#
hmmm...nice way †o back ou†,
cuz I rilli can† order an ambulance n0w u kno &
I hope u don† come baq replyinq him.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lolzz...He keeps emphasising on my beauty,dyu like me? #blushing# Dun worry, I'm a good girl,OK? I don't take things to heart.
obviously u don't have sense, where is d beauty u are hyping abt, must u be told to ignore him? Even after telling u, still u prefer countering his every post. Beauty without brain is worthless and that's the characteristics u potray.
Soo shallow
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Immaturity thru and thru, dude even if you lent her the money is that how you ask for it? Is it because she is a girl or because she didn't agree for you.

It just shows how utterly broke and silly you r

Guys lend me money and I lend them money why? Because we are frnds and that's what frnds do, I'm sure she thought u we're her frnd that's why she felt comfortable enough to ask you for the cash(2k?? Are u kidding me?) Pls dude get mature

I don't even blame u I blame the girl for having a frnd like u
ur moniker says it all"you are still a baby"

What are u trying to insinuate,he should forfeit the money?so u don't remit the money those ur male folks lent you?

So op asking for his money is now an insult to her,she wouldn't have borrowed to avert the"embarrassment"
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
obviously u don't have sense, where is d beauty u are hyping abt, must u be told to ignore him? Even after telling u, still u prefer countering his every post. Beauty without brain is worthless and that's the characteristics u potray.
Soo shallow
Ohhh...not u,too. Allow me perfect my ignoring skills, please.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Krimmy:

Ma dear from your post u said[b] unknowingly to her[/b] which means u didnt tell her that u were just lending her the money. Am sure she wouldn't have been surprised when u asked for your money if she knew u borrowed her the money. pls dont blame her for acting the way she did cos u didnt make your intention known to her..

And thanks for knowing that am new in NL buh i still stand on ma point.
u are standing on no point mrs, cause ur point is pointless. If u really read d snapshots u will notice that she wasnts even surprised at all, she only told me that she aint running with my money.
Learn to read fully b4 u comment mrs
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
dharay99:
hmmm...nice way †o back ou†, cuz I rilli can† order an ambulance n0w u kno & I hope u don† come baq replyinq him.
Lol..I won't. It already got stale.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ol boy see childishness at its peak!!!! shocked shocked
Op, how old are you? And why are you still using that outdated screen muncher

Op, you are a pained niggur, a frustrated one and extremely childish! She asked you for money right? What's wrong in saying No? Oh you wanted to act smart ba? Or you thought if you gave her the money, she might in turn kiss you?

I'm pretty sure you can't be more than 20years old.

Op, I got only one advise for you...GROW UP!!!!!
In less than 2years time, you'd really laugh out loud at your self and childishness for posting this shit online, likewise the fellow pained guys hailing you on this thread.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shey u don type ur mind, oya carry cup mrs
BecaciaBarbie:

Op, you are a pained niggur, a frustrated one and extremely childish! She asked you for money right? What's wrong in saying No? Oh you wanted to act smart ba? Or you thought if you gave her the money, she might in turn kiss you?

In less than 2years time, you'd really laugh out loud at your self and childishness for posting this shit online, likewise the fellow pained guys hailing you on this thread.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
That girl has brought shame upon herself and her bf

If I catch my girl begging any niggar for money, I will dis-own her.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Kudos to learning to ignore inconsequential stuffs. It's a wise part of knowledge. Thank God you learnt that today. That aside I have no reason to hate anyone. You my dear deserves the pride to your beauty but should also learn to be tolerant of contrary views.

I deliberately chose to hammer on you growing your intelligence for a reason. Your rant of insult / abuse does not bite it only shows you need lot of grow up to do. You might not be so lucky with someone willing to whitewash what you pride as beauty.

You deserve a nice day too so go get one.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
If he has acted otherwise, you NL guys will still call him mumu, now he did what most of you tort him, you are still wailing. Abeg mak una pack well. Bro, you did the right thing but am not in support of pre-marital sex if that's your aim
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
If he has acted otherwise, you NL guys will still call him mumu, now he did what most of you tort him, you are still wailing. Abeg mak una pack well. Bro, you did the right thing but am not in support of pre-marital sex if that's your aim!!
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Ballmer: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
guy u dey vex like dis? Its ok nah

Don't mind the girl, I just needed to let her know insult n abuse don't bite. The sad thing is I even dey eye am, just happened am not cool with some of her views about life. Thanks though.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
I'm of the opinion that u ar biased, thought u said u have hav been following the kid comments and u didn't see where the guy was raining insults on me for collecting the money I loaned to his stupid sister, even if u ar blind miss, u didn't see where I told him am not exchanging words with him because he is kid. What u did is come down to my post to say am hatin on him. Ur type are d ones who open yansh for broke guys because they are handsome.
If I should be tagged a broke nigga for collecting d money I lend to a silly dumb wretched ass looking for whom to use as parasite then am cool with it.
Don't ever quote me to support that woman wrapper that has no job but hovering about people threads in NL

I can see u have mental issues , if not u won't call me a LovePeddler,no really is that the way the women in your family hawk their body from one man to another,Yea I intentionally quoted u cos I knew an animal and a bastard like u would reply me with an insult, people like u should be aborted, u go about insulting people like you don't have parents at home,well I guess your mother is a wayward animal and a skinny ugly LovePeddler who doesn't even know who your father bastard oloshi omo ale jatijati...... God punish your father and your whole generation for calling someone you've never met an LovePeddler, animals like you hate the truth,if that your blind old dumb mother hasn't thought you how to relate with human being I would teach u a lesson you would never forget son of a gun
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Monalisa185(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga. FYI dummy, You just showed nairaland how stupiid you are undecided

Just because she ask for assistance and doesn't wanna furck you in return doesn't mean she is a gold digger. Were you blind, deaf and stupiid when she told you she had a lover

We guys are annoying joor... If she furck you now, na you go come nairaland come dey talk say ladies are hoes. Dindinrin broke angry

#sensible
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
otijah:
I'm of the opinion that u ar biased, thought u said u have hav been following the kid comments and u didn't see where the guy was raining insults on me for collecting the money I loaned to his stupid sister, even if u ar blind miss, u didn't see where I told him am not exchanging words with him because he is kid. What u did is come down to my post to say am hatin on him. Ur type are d ones who open yansh for broke guys because they are handsome.
If I should be tagged a broke nigga for collecting d money I lend to a silly dumb wretched ass looking for whom to use as parasite then am cool with it.
Don't ever quote me to support that woman wrapper that has no job but hovering about people threads in NL

omo ofo ,omo ale jatijati,when u knew u don't joke with money why did u borrow her,u had better check ur brain cos u already have mental illness and am so sure its hereditary cos u got it from ur blind beggar u call a mother.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin #lwkmd4h#....i don too laugh mistakenly touch my neighbour brezz

this dude no get joy i swear

''before this week runs out na date?''
Omo, that line really got me grin

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by wristbangle: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
alexis007:
I've already observed that the rate of chauvinism among our Nl males is alarming. Now the sexists have taken their newfound misogyny to a whole new level.

Tosyn and wristbangle are remotely responsible for this incident, I must say. Their endless tirade against the female folk is beginning to bud, and bear fruits. The ladies must be feeling like they are now an endangered specie. Anyways, I have already told one among the aforementioned to channel his writing energy into some other subjects. I hope he took my advice in good faith.

Op, I am really pressed to call you stup!d, but i have chosen to hold my reins and save the invectives for another day. Demanding for your money is right, but the manner, as well as the purpose, is wrong. All along you made it sound like you entrapped her with your dough because she friend-zoned you. Is this you being vindictive just because she loves another My verdict- You are just being unnecessarily childish. She must have noticed this ugly side of you, which is why she didn't date you in the first place.

Finally, my guys, make we pity our ladies. It is not easy abeg. A lady's beauty is almost a curse- every guy out there just crave your attention, and your gold. Your ears are on the verge of bleeding, as every Tom, Dick and Harry approaches you, each with his own peculiar wooing lines. Your phone buzz every now and then, only to pick up and it is another male stranger on the other end telling you how he can't be without you. Nevertheless, I know God will help you people through these 'trials and tribulations'. cheesy

I honestly pray so. cry

gringrincheesy
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
........I don't think the Girl would ever believe the guy could ask for his money back. I'm sure it came as surprise when the OP asked for his money back.

I'm guessing she thought it will be the old regular way it has always been. But seriously, i still can't stop laughing heregringrin
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
lezz:
Where are we going?
oh! I don forget say that moniker dey NL sef.

Pardon me gringrin
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by lezz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

oh! I don forget say that moniker dey NL sef.

Pardon me gringrin
lolz, no offence at all.

Yours is way better than those who shorten it for lesbian.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by wristbangle: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
alexis007:
I've already observed that the rate of chauvinism among our Nl males is alarming. Now the sexists have taken their newfound misogyny to a whole new level.

Tosyn and wristbangle are remotely responsible for this incident, I must say. Their endless tirade against the female folk is beginning to bud, and bear fruits. The ladies must be feeling like they are now an endangered specie. Anyways, I have already told one among the aforementioned to channel his writing energy into some other subjects. I hope he took my advice in good faith.

Op, I am really pressed to call you stup!d, but i have chosen to hold my reins and save the invectives for another day. Demanding for your money is right, but the manner, as well as the purpose, is wrong. All along you made it sound like you entrapped her with your dough because she friend-zoned you. Is this you being vindictive just because she loves another My verdict- You are just being unnecessarily childish. She must have noticed this ugly side of you, which is why she didn't date you in the first place.

Finally, my guys, make we pity our ladies. It is not easy abeg. A lady's beauty is almost a curse- every guy out there just crave your attention, and your gold. Your ears are on the verge of bleeding, as every Tom, Dick and Harry approaches you, each with his own peculiar wooing lines. Your phone buzz every now and then, only to pick up and it is another male stranger on the other end telling you how he can't be without you. Nevertheless, I know God will help you people through these 'trials and tribulations'. cheesy

I honestly pray so. cry

cheesycheesy
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
Mtcheeeeew
Broke nigga. FYI dummy, You just showed nairaland how stupiid you are undecided

Just because she ask for assistance and doesn't wanna furck you in return doesn't mean she is a gold digger. Were you blind, deaf and stupiid when she told you she had a lover

We guys are annoying joor... If she furck you now, na you go come nairaland come dey talk say ladies are hoes. Dindinrin broke angry

Na becos of them we dey writ article but their dumb skull brain no fit decipher our message.
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Kingsley1000(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

To call you an IM BE CILE is an understatement,so op seem to you like all those niggas you've been digging?

Get a job,and stop begging
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by otijah(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:
To call you an IM BE CILE is an understatement,so op seem to you like all those niggas you've been digging?

Get a job,and stop begging
don't mind all these gold diggers, looking for niggas to dig, the thing pain am badly
Re: All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: by Cully408(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
esosa993:

I can see u have mental issues , if not u won't call me a LovePeddler,no really is that the way the women in your family hawk their body from one man to another,Yea I intentionally quoted u cos I knew an animal and a bastard like u would reply me with an insult, people like u should be aborted, u go about insulting people like you don't have parents at home,well I guess your mother is a wayward animal and a skinny ugly LovePeddler who doesn't even know who your father bastard oloshi omo ale jatijati...... God punish your father and your whole generation for calling someone you've never met an LovePeddler, animals like you hate the truth,if that your blind old dumb mother hasn't thought you how to relate with human being I would teach u a lesson you would never forget son of a gun
Too harsh madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.