Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! (13569 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Go hang yourself
I catch am shocked.....na op EX be this gringringrin tongue
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
blublahd:
Laveda
To be honest with the kind of lips you have, it does not bode well for you to use any form of lipstick or lipgloss. Just leave it naturally.
Just my opinion tho.
my laveda cry
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
HawksDude:
How can someone who was given password invade privacy again? Madam, reread what you just wrote. Plus, which your cup go soon full?
i will not castigate u yet seems you only read buh didnt comprehend wat i wrote...

if a person gives out the passwords to their social media account,bank ATMs, etc,they af literarilly opened door for the invasion of their privacy,privacy refers to those accounts which only them should af access to,now ur ex gf gave u d password to her nairaland account,i guess out of love abi,things fell apart btwn u two n u r considering logging in on her account n deactivating it,so u can live a free life again,sir u are about to invade her privacy....clap for yoursef.
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

I know u nah... No be u dey sell okrika for delta market ? cheesy
there is no market like delta market ?
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
HawksDude:
How can someone who was given password invade privacy again? Madam, reread what you just wrote. Plus, which your cup go soon full?
i will not castigate u yet seems you only read buh didnt comprehend wat i wrote...

if a person gives out the passwords to their social media account,bank ATMs, etc,they af literally opened door for the invasion of their privacy,privacy refers to those accounts which only them should af access to,now ur ex gf gave u d password to her nairaland account,i guess out of love abi,things fell apart btwn u two n u r considering logging in on her account n deactivating it,so u can live a free life again,sir u are about to invade her privacy....clap for yoursef.

the person am refering to knows theirsef
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm out of here
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by HawksDude(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

if a person gives out the passwords to their social media account,bank ATMs, etc,they af literarilly opened door for the invasion of their privacy,privacy refers to those accounts which only them should af access to,now ur ex gf gave u d password to her nairaland account,i guess out of love abi,things fell apart btwn u two n u r considering logging in on her account n deactivating it,so u can live a free life again,sir u are about to invade her privacy....clap for yoursef.

the person am refering to knows theirsef
You should have seen the part where I said doing so doesn't make sense. Even if I do, heaven won't fall, would it?
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
there is no market like delta market ?

U stl dey ask me abi? No b me giv u 50naira icecream to get my two new pant trousers asin trade by batter last week Tuesday? cheesy... U don remember me?
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I'm out of here
Who draw you come before? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by dealordea(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Joygalore:
I don't believe you
Lol
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
@OP take heart. try to think of d bad times u both had(if there was any). doing so wud help change ur mindset towards her nd turn d luv u might stil have for her to a *dead love*
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
My thought hardly fail me. and am having a feeling right nw dt dis said ex is @Rukkydelta

@op am right or near right abi?
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Laveda.. Don't mind those silly guys. They just envy your lips..

I love your lips kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
HawksDude:
You should have seen the part where I said doing so doesn't make sense. Even if I do, heaven won't fall, would it?
so you know good from bad,meaning you are old enuf,good for you then...

now run along and mend fences with your ex,its obvious you are still very much into her.
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

so you know good from bad,meaning you are old enuf,good for you then...

now run along and mend fences with your ex,its obvious you are still very much into her.
Sup ..

I've been hearing some news about you.. I'm sure they were just joking
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
I catch am shocked.....na op EX be this gringringrin tongue
trouble finder go and sleep jor cheesy
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Charles4075(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
I still find it hard to believe that online relationships exist. Loving someone you know nothing about is just absurd. Op, the only advice I have for you as a brother and a friend is to focus on your life and stop thinking about ladies @ this early stage. You can have some as friends but it should be exclusive and no strings attached.
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mylifemyrules... Hmmmnn
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ideyhere(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Neva date a nairaland chic!

Do you really mean that literally? Azin don't date any girl on NL? Or you meant don't date someone you met on NL?
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
profojah:

Sup ..

I've been hearing some news about you.. I'm sure they were just joking
sir it depends on what you heard,what you want to believe and what the truth is grin..am still that gentle girl that fights for justice....

hope you cool sir,been long i came across you.
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
ideyhere:

Do you really mean that literally? Azin don't date any girl on NL? Or you meant don't date someone you met on NL?
anyone of them... Darn serious abt it...
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by grad2012(f): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
HawksDude:
can't disclose.
HawksDude are u still inlove with her? Cos it as if you still have alittle feeling for her.
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

sir it depends on what you heard,what you want to believe and what the truth is grin..am still that gentle girl that fights for justice....

hope you cool sir,been long i came across you.
I've not been happy jare but been watching like a crouching tiger ever since..

I hope God will perfect it soonest

Just keep your head high, ignore whatever that doesn't concerns you
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

trouble finder go and sleep jor cheesy
oh ur the one op's talking bout shocked....pls deactivate ur acct sad
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
profojah:
Mylifemyrules... Hmmmnn
Dis one dat u mentioned me hope i have not committed any offence
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ideyhere(f): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
anyone of them... Darn serious abt it...

Then you're on a long thing cos unless I become as dumb as OP and his ex, you won't even know I'm on NL...and I know its same for most people. People love NL because its faceless.

None of my real life friends knows my moniker...that is if they even know I'm a member. And if I find out you already know, na to deactivate start afresh ooh. Abeg I appreciate my privacy...
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Dis one dat u mentioned me hope i have not committed any offence
Naa.

Just hailing..
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:

ggrin:
me shocked...no o no o...

af always been lucky not to get involved with people like that....an just complimenting u grin
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

me shocked...no o no o...

af always been lucky not to get involved with people like that....an just complimenting u grin
oya goan sleep sharply angrygrin
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
profojah:
Naa.
Just hailing..
Smiles
Tanks
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
profojah:

I've not been happy jare but been watching like a crouching tiger ever since..

I hope God will perfect it soonest

Just keep your head high, ignore whatever that doesn't concerns you
thank you sir,i willl af to take ur advice
Re: I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! by ipledge10(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
HawksDude:
We broke up some days ago but I still see her all over Nairaland! I've blocked her in every social medium, except this Nairaland that I love so much and it makes me sad.
dont come Nairaland if You dont want to See me ...I cant leave Nairaland for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.