Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (11152 Views)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by cheruv: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Jorussia:
[s]I am with tonyebarcanista on this issue.The submission of barcanista,represent at least 80% mindset of the people of ss as regards the current Biafra struggle. Igbos should realise that they can't claim port Harcourt as their own,because it does not belong to them.the Igbo nation should learn from the Yorubas,who have nv claimed the lands of the people of usen,utese,egbeta,akoko Edo,itshekiri,kabba,and other Yoruba speaking ethnic groups scattered across the country as their own. I am a proud Bini man,and i will not tolerate igbos trying to use blackmail of the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba to coerce me into their Biafra struggle. As barcanista rightly said,the Igbos should respect our own opinion.German is the most widely spoken language in Austria,yet Germany, is not claiming Austria as his country. Ikweres,and other ethnic groups in Rivers speaking language similar with Igbo are not igbos,and they have a right to self identity. The general consensus in the ss,is that the se should plan their Biafra with the 5se states and leave the ss determine its future itself.The ss is presently at par with the Se,in terms of both human and infrastructure development, so we have more to lose if we decide to join Biafra[/s].
This is what I call BS!! angry
No Edoid has any portion in Biafra(whether Bini or urhobo or jekri) and nothing would stop us from leaving behind any Igboid tribe in our march angry

9 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
cheruv:

Broz seriously the thing dey vex
Igbos have a value system that places premium on the person which ensured his dignity and the same times enabled him to utilize his talents
If we decided to build empires like the Ofei' and Idu people had done,by now
1]all of Ibibioland west of river Cross would've be Igbonized
2]all of the Eastern ijos would've been Igbos by now
3]the Idu empire would've been destroyed and Bini city burnt to the ground
4]the igalas and idomas absorbed into Igboland.

We're a peaceful people... but it seems others are now taking us for granted.moreover I believe its not the opinion of all ijo people, so for now I'd let rest and focus on the issue at hand cool

The unity of our two regions is very vital. I wish people were smarter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
kingsolex:
ndoki are part of ijaw stop bringing paper articles which could be simply fabricated, let the Ndoki's speak for them selves.
Are you foolish. From the articles posted ndoki's have spoken. No some faceless internet trolls like you.

10 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by DeviIhimself: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

My comrade, good morning. Let's forget the past errors of our people and move ahead. As for ME, if there are any group of people I'll never take for granted, they are the Igbos. No one has ALL the details that happened during the Civil War, but I feel a lot of you are gradually overreacting to barcanista's needless article.

i sight you bro cool

you just gave me hope

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Euro31:
Ijaw people invaded rivers state after betraying the old eastern state during the civil war ..... Getting a portion of land in rivers state was the deal they made with the Nigerian Govt , in return for betraying the old eastern region ...

Ijaws are expansionist ... All minorities in SS should be wary of them ..

Lol
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Euro31:
I guess u're the only reasonable one here of all the acclaimed nigerdelta spokespersons .... Ok are u also of the opinion dat there is no indigenous Igbos in the S/S region ?

Of course there are indigenous Igbos in the SS region though they haven't openly identified themselves as such though I'm dressing, language and appearance they look very much like the Igbos.

Whoever sold this mundane seed of evil propaganda against the Igbos have done a very good, albeit wicked job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by SUBMARINE: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Especially people like Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista who failed to realise that the word Biafra stopped OBJ from replicating ODI throughout Nigerdelta.

I hope Rivers indigenes don't share Barca's view

If they do and Igbos withdraw their support, another ODI will reoccur this time in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

i sight you bro cool

you just gave me hope

I'm committed to working in unity with any group that will ensure I'm eventually cut off from the children of Uthman Dan Fodio.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by cheruv: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Seriously angry
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FKO81(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm committed to working in unity with any group that will ensure I'm eventually cut off from the children of Uthman Dan Fodio.
I like your your spirit bro

4 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Especially people like Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista who failed to realise that the word Biafra stopped OBJ from replicating ODI throughout Nigerdelta.

I hope Rivers indigenes don't share Barca's view

If they do and Igbos withdraw their support, another ODI will reoccur this time in Rivers State.

I believe you don't really understand the two guys stand very correctly....they may have somewhat used words and phrases that appeared denigrating to you guys but I do know these guys very well. ....they may not approve the modus operandi of the Biafra Cause but they re very much committed to seeing a more prosperous Eastern region.

Majority of us do not share in barcanista's point of view.

11 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
FKO81:

I like your your spirit bro

That's my position over these issues. These folks up North are huge albatross to our progress.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are you foolish. From the articles posted ndoki's have spoken. No some faceless internet trolls like you.

you must be mad, are u an Ndoki no, so shut ur pile hole idiot, when did you become their mouth piece busy body.
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
kingsolex:

you must be mad, are u an Ndoki no, so shut ur pile hole idiot, when did you become their mouth piece busy body.
so you internet troll is the mouthpiece of ndoki people? What is your business with ndoki people? Are you denying the ndoki position as revealed by the op? idiotic element

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by SUBMARINE: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Of course there are indigenous Igbos in the SS region though they haven't openly identified themselves as such though I'm dressing, language and appearance they look very much like the Igbos.

Whoever sold this mundane seed of evil propaganda against the Igbos have done a very good, albeit wicked job.

If only Tonyebarcanista had reasoned like you and used this medium to educate his people including Truckpusher it won't have degenerated to this level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by hoobs(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
mehn,you guys should take a chill pill.this ain't the time for this kind of argument.we need each other right now.
i'm sure you guys noticed how happy the westerners and northeners are watching us fight ourselves,
bro there is a need for us to fight because even blood brothers fight,it makes us stronger and brings unity amongst us,aldou deep down we know our enemies

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Jorussia(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
This is what I'm talking about. You are a proud bini man and we've said that Biafra has nothing to do with bini so, fvck off angry
Lol,thank God you guys(Igbo)have realised that we Edo and overwhelming majority people of the ss is not interested in your Biafra struggle. It is high the people of se realise that in the present Nigeria, the ss is more important than the se.the ss can match the se in terms of anything you thing think of.there are I jaw communities in ovia south west and other Bini speaking LGA in Edo, yet,the I jaw have nv claimed the LGA and the state as their own.The igbos can carry the people of anioma,ika,igbanke,and ikwere,along if in their dreams they get Biafra,but no inch of the land in ss will be released to them.Onitsha has its root to the old Bini kingdom,yet we don't claim the land as our own.The Igbos should stop involving rivers in their Biafra struggle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so you internet troll is the mouthpiece of ndoki people? What is your business with ndoki people? Are you denying the ndoki position as revealed by the op? idiotic element

you all should stop your divide and rule tactics, you Igbos cannot tell a full grown man who he is its wrong, a man knows his origin it is only the igbos that will say we are Jews, we are Israelites cause they don't know their origin don't think everybody to be like u.

3 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
kingsolex:

you all should stop your divide and rule tactics, you Igbos cannot tell a full grown man who he is its wrong, a man knows his origin it is only the igbos that will say we are Jews, we are Israelites cause they don't know their origin don't think everybody to be like u.
you are a dumbass and irritant. Didn't you read the article the op posted or are you just being silly. don't mention me again please. You are obviously yoruba and I know where to deal with you Yorubas

12 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

same way the Egbema,Etche,oyigbo,ogba and Anioma people have not denounce their Igbo origin...

U said openly identified themselves as such ? When they have not denounce it? They are igbos from time immemorial .... And u still want them to come out nd national dailies to broadcast that they are igbos? It's just like telling an Ibadan man ... Who knows he is a Yoruba to go nd publish on national dailies that he is a Yoruba b4 the world start seeing him as such .... ? U an ijaw man how many paper did u publish telling the world that u are ijaw b4 everyone start seeing u as ijaw?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are a dumbass and irritant. Didn't you read the article the op posted or are you just being silly. don't mention me again please. You are obviously yoruba and I know where to deal with you Yorubas

keep shut, if u can't deal a constructive blow with real facts than insult then stay away from my mention.

3 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2015
kingsolex:

keep shut, if u can't deal a constructive blow with real facts than insult then stay away from my mention.
Now fvk off

3 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Now fvk off

tell that to ur father mannerless pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by kotv: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Euro31:
Ijaw people invaded rivers state after betraying the old eastern state during the civil war ..... Getting a portion of land in rivers state was the deal they made with the Nigerian Govt , in return for betraying the old eastern region ...

Ijaws are expansionist ... All minorities in SS should be wary of them ..
All of this is not necessary. tonye is one person who spoke his own mind. none of you bothered to ask our own opinion before jumping into the stream and started insulting ijaw. the insult is too much and you igbo should seize from it. if you must insult, insult the one that insulted you, not all of us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by kotv: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

They have been in the business of subtly luring the Igbo groups at the fringes of Igboland in Rivers to deny their Igbo identity, to either stand as independent entities, or join the Ijaw.

Its a typical predator tactics, separate the sheep from the herd, isolate it, and devour/ Lord over it once it's out of sight of the rest of the herd. Usually, the sheeps at the fringes of the herd, are usually soft targets.

Ijaw has expansionism agenda in Igboland, a serious one.

Their first attempt was thwarted by the dissolution of old Rivers state, with majority of them casted to Bayelsa. But now , under the tag Niger delta, they have come to realize they could still carry out their initial agenda.

He was obviously testing the waters with Ndoki, seeing that they are at the fringes of Igboland.

ijaw have no expansion agenda to Igbo. we never did. because of one man's opinion you now accuse us of expansion agenda. Is tonyebarcanista our leader?
not all of us agree with him and shouldn't be insulted because of him.

7 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by kotv: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Please tell them. i didn't want to comment on the subject but the attack is becoming too much. the se should learn to forgive and forget and let go of the past. what is annoying me is that the people who are promoting this fights are sw and edo. what joy do they get seeing two groups fight over a mere misunderstanding. smh!! igbo let go of the past. we are not your enemy nor do we have a negative plans for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by DelticStephEn(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I dare anyone to provide any historical literature that goes against this. I want to maintain that Ndokis are 100% Ijaws. The Ndokis in Rivers know this. Those in Abia though realise this but having mixed with the Igbos, I will hold my piece.
TonyeBarcanista and Truckpusher.
It has been long that I have been Waiting for both of you to say something about this.
but you guys just came in and ran away when you noticed that you HV been caught in your lies.
Honestly.
you two put me into extensive research when all this Opobo,Ndoki,bonny and pH argument got intense.
and after all d research I find it hard to believe that d two guys I admires so much are nothing but "Criminals and bunch of liars".
May GPS have mercy that all this while on NL that we are being deceived with lies and "your acclaimed Fact" that is based on your intentional aims to achieve your selfish and Greedy expansionist Agenda.
And some one once told me that you were once spreading your lies and propaganda that d Igbo Killed Sari Wiwa and Ad aka Boro.
and i'm so eager to ask.
Who exactly are you to Criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by DelticStephEn(f): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Omenka. this is where you are needed
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
DelticStephEn:

TonyeBarcanista and Truckpusher.
It has been long that I have been Waiting for both of you to say something about this.
but you guys just came in and ran away when you noticed that you HV been caught in your lies.
Honestly.
you two put me into extensive research when all this Opobo,Ndoki,bonny and pH argument got intense.
and after all d research I find it hard to believe that d two guys I admires so much are nothing but "Criminals and bunch of liars".
May GPS have mercy that all this while on NL that we are being deceived with lies and "your acclaimed Fact" that is based on your intentional aims to achieve your selfish and Greedy expansionist Agenda.
And some one once told me that you were once spreading your lies and propaganda that d Igbo Killed Sari Wiwa and Ad aka Boro.
and i'm so eager to ask.
Who exactly are you to Criminals?
I don't do back and forth argument. On this Ndoki subject, I'm Done with it...https://www.nairaland.com/2693510/ndokis-ijaws...fact

My purpose is not for argument sake but for enlightenment and laying fact to bare. Excuse me from these emotional talks pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by DelticStephEn(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
juicee1 HopeAtHand BALLOSKI SLIDEwaxie donphilopus atbu1983 okolochyke ocelot2006 nigerianvenom fineguy11 Why can't I see your comments Again?
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by DelticStephEn(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't do back and forth argument. On this Ndoki subject, I'm Done with it...https://www.nairaland.com/2693510/ndokis-ijaws...fact

My purpose is not for argument sake but for enlightenment and laying fact to bare. Excuse me from these emotional talks pls
What fact exactly are you laying to bare?
dude
You have a very Big problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State / The Nsa's Sack: How Azazi's Fate Was Sealed / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.