Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? (4841 Views)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
I was prompted to open this thread after witnessing on many accounts, the most recent one being DeadRat's thread, how guys in this section of NL have religiously taken to assickling the ladies so much so that there's almost nothing left of manhood.

You see guys sucking up to ladies in all kinds of perverse and indecent manner, ranging from labelling below average girls beautiful, to rushing to support them with lightspeed whenever an argument occurs, sparing no thought for manhood.

What could be wrong? Are the guys so sex-starved they can barely spare a second to think the instant they see a female moniker? Are they so lacking in self-esteem? I am not understanding.

Little wonder the ladies are so rude and dish out insults on slightest provocation.

This is because they have lost respect for the men here as they themselves have shown that they are at par with street dogs in civilisation.

It's a pity that dignity has been dumped inside the bin in exchange for a paltry few minutes of online sexual gratification.

Which way nairaland?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Emhicee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
I guess the pictures of female nairalanders do more than necessary to their senses..
So maybe you're right... Most are sex starved...
I think seun should create a hookup section...

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is a faceless platform. Expect worse.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
The "labelling below average girls beautiful" part got me lol. grin

Why the evils naa? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op true....infact take dis 4 dinner

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
God dammit...love of everything under skirt.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Blackhawk01: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kpomo lips sef join chuk mouth. Na wa, na real wa. cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Make I park here small.gringringrin Lmao @poster above me.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Emhicee:
I guess the pictures of female nairalanders do more than necessary to their senses..
So maybe you're right... Most are sex starved...

I think seun should create a hookup section...
I thought as much.

We already have that. There's the Dating & Hookup section.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by idesylvester(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
E CONCERN YOU?

7 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Mrjo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Well everybody has opiñion, i reserve my comment untill u tell us hw they are licking ass of somebody they are nt seeing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The "labelling below average girls beautiful" part got me lol. grin

Why the evils naa? grin

Just being honest.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
This is a faceless platform. Expect worse.
Why, of course, but it wouldn't hurt to show a little civility, no?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
See as dis one dey take nairaland fake life serious

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Prec1ous(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lot of them have been pvssy-whipped.

Some are even producing oestrogen in higher amount now too.

But seriously...

When a goat follows the yam seller, it is after a target.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
idesylvester:
E CONCERN YOU?
You are a disgrace to the office of manhood for asking that dumb question.
One of 'em sex-starved goats spotted.
Shame on you, boy.

18 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jared77:

You see guys sucking up to ladies in all kinds of perverse and indecent manner, ranging from labelling below average girls beautiful, to rushing to support them with lightspeed whenever an argument occurs, sparing no thought for manhood.
If their fans like they can lick ass and eat shit join, if ure ugly and poor i will tell you, and drag u up and down till everyone see ur face well

Me and ugly people will never agree

As for those girls called beautiful cheesy what do u expect from sex starved ugly boys

They are fulfilling their life purpose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrjo:
Well everybody has opiñion, i reserve my comment untill u tell us hw they are licking ass of somebody they are nt seeing
That you were unable to comprehend my post is evidence in itself that you have the IQ of a small stone. Sorry, I can't dumb down to your level, we ain't in kindergarten class.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamarifox:
See as dis one dey take nairaland fake life serious
The OP is right

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by amunkita(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sincerely, most NL guyz ve lost it...

Well it's the sign of End Time..

Uwa Mmebi ass lickerz..

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

The OP is right

show me where i said he's wrong.
akiyesi oluwadi

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by olamitiwale(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
**Grab chair**
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Where is deadrat the chairman

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
So on point Op, but nothing can be done. Nairaland (especially its romance forums) will always be riddled with ponyor-whipped male kids.

As for me, i dish back at anyone who talks smack. Female moniker or not. As long as your different, leave the others with their problem.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jared77:

That you were unable to comprehend my post is evidence in itself that you have the IQ of a small stone. Sorry, I can't dumb down to your level, we ain't in kindergarten class.
Stones now have IQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:

If their fans like they can lick ass and eat shit join, if ure ugly and poor i will tell you, and drag u up and down till everyone see ur face well

Me and ugly people will never agree

As for those girls called beautiful cheesy what do u expect from sex starved ugly boys

They are fulfilling their life purpose

I think there's a solution to the problem.

Those shameless guys should be strapped to chairs and beaten with heavy clubs until they decide to have sense.

There has to be an end to this fuckery.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
This thread must trend

Make i go wear uniform, carry lappy with meme

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Mrjo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jared77:

yoụr opinioñ though, go and look for ur fellow ewarior
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by iamJ(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jared77:

I think there's a solution to the problem.

Those shameless guys should be strapped to chair and beaten with heavy clubs until they decide to have sense.

There has to be an end to this fuckery.
i just tire

If u must mad over a girl let her be hot at least

For nairaland even lizard with f for moniker na queen

I tot facebook had dead lol nairaland dead fit full a graveyard as big as russia

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Stones now have IQ
In a literary sense? Yes, you irredeemable _dumbfuck. Guess you haven't heard of that?

6 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrjo:
yoụr opinioñ though, go and look for ur fellow ewarior
Your folly has been exposed in full glare of the viewing public. You may now Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
i just tire

If u must mad over a girl let her be hot at least

For nairaland even lizard with f for moniker na queen

I tot facebook had dead lol nairaland dead fit full a graveyard as big russia
Go to school, you refused.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Refused To Leave The Hospital / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.