Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (13300 Views)

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by WongFeiHung: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks so far for your comments, rebukes, and curses too..
Lalasticlala, i really need more advices
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Omogbenusola(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
18 "! Jesusssss is Lord

Respected class captain.. Ah greet ooo
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by texanomaly(f): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
If the embolden is true then it should also bother you the amount of women who had had so many ex boy friends and husbands too because they too are doing the exact thing the embolden highlighted.

I didn't mean exes. I'm talking about putting you D where 50 to 100 other men have been that same day. Can you be sure those women clean themselves between partners.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by texanomaly(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Like seriously? You and Ray360 are both comedians, no offence.. .. .. Please, did you read the op's post at all before typing this? He said he and his friend are both addicted philanderers and you are here suggesting that that he should educate his fellow philanderer on the consequences of the act, how is that possible? Or am i the only one getting both of you wrong
You are the only one

I read it all btw.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by LordOfTheWeed: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

You are the only one

I read it all btw.
Ok ma'am lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

I didn't mean exes. I'm talking about putting you D where 50 to 100 other men have been that same day. Can you be sure those women clean themselves between partners.
The same day huh, well lemme tell you that the vagina doesn't have a meter and I know for a fact that most of those girls who hustle on the streets are cleaner than those who don't. I mean, as long as you didn't see the 100 men plus putting their D in there how's it your concern?

And yes I'm sure most of 'those women' clean themselves between partners because its their standard M.O because if they don't, who would patronize them? Their privates is what gives them money so why on earth won't they take care of it? Its just basic and standard logic as well as business orientation. Who would want to patronize a girl with a smelly vagina
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Ray360: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Like seriously? You and Ray360 are both comedians, no offence.. .. .. Please, did you read the op's post at all before typing this? He said he and his friend are both addicted philanderers and you are here suggesting that he should educate his fellow philanderer on the consequences of the act, how is that possible? Or am i the only one getting both of you wrong
If your psychological acumen is topnotch, you would deduce from the post that The OP is willing and ready to change and that his friend has sank deeper into this philandering lifestyle than him. Also, If you read my posts with the eyes of your mind, you will also decipher that I told the OP to talk to his friend if he his ready for a change like him. the OP yearns for a change hence his opening of this thread
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by LordOfTheWeed: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

If your psychological acumen is topnotch, you would deduce from the post that The OP is willing and ready to change and that his friend has sank deeper into this philandering lifestyle than him. Also, If you read my posts with the eyes of your mind, you will also decipher that I told the OP to talk to his friend if he his ready for a change like him. the OP yearns for a change hence his opening of this thread
grin I'm laughing so hard at the naivety of your suggestion grin grin If the OP had known the pros and cons of having sexual affair with prostitutes, he wouldn't have indulged in the act at first, and from his post, he mentioned that he got addicted to the act early this year.. .. .. He probably wanna quit coz he is tired and not getting the excitement he had been getting at the initial stage of the act, not as if he has understood the pros and cons of it.. .. ..

His friend "kazeem" would just slap his face if he tries to preach one stúpid thing to him.. .. .. They both need to visit a psychologist!!!!!
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Ray360: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

grin I'm laughing so hard at the naivety of your suggestion grin grin If the OP had known the pros and cons of having sexual affair with prostitutes, he wouldn't have indulged in the act at first, and from his post, he mentioned that he got addicted to the act early this year.. .. .. He probably wanna quit coz he is tired and not getting the excitement he had been getting at the initial stage of the act, not as if he has understood the pros and cons of it.. .. ..

His friend "kazeem" would just slap his face if he tries to preach one stúpid thing to him.. .. .. They both need to visit a psychologist!!!!!
To be frank and candid, you are miles away from the crux of this subject. do you Think the OP would open this thread with an entirely new moniker if he doesn't want to change? From the tone of his post, He feels remorseful and pathetic because he is addicted and was thick-skinned enough to take a very bold step and seek advice on how to be free from the shackles of the addiction.

He also Said Kazeem's height of addiction is taller than his. Then I said, since you want to be free, work towards it, stop visiting brothels, read your books, E.t.C. then he should help his friend who is neck-deep into the act already. is this school of thought too tepid for you to decipher?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by LordOfTheWeed: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

To be frank and candid, you are miles away from the crux of this subject. do you Think the OP would open this thread with an entirely new moniker if he doesn't want to change? From the tone of his post, He feels remorseful and pathetic because he is addicted and was thick-skinned enough to take a very bold step and seek advice on how to be free from the shackles of the addiction.

He also Said Kazeem's height of addiction is taller than his. Then I said, since you want to be free, work towards it, stop visiting brothels, read your books, E.t.C. then he should help his friend who is neck-deep into the act already. is this school of thought too tepid for you to decipher?
grin Bro, you are just arguing but you don't know the point of the argument.. .. ..

Ray360:
Talk to Kazeem and let him know the dangers of this philandering lifestyles, educate him on the likely consequences like STD, HIV/AIDS and other pandemics and maladies. If he refuses to turn a new leaf, unfriend him and work on yourself, that's the first step to take, you can never break-free from this from this addiction if you are still friends with kazeem who has refused to stop this dirty way of life.

You was the one who made that ^^^^^ statement, and i mentioned you to rectify your fault,, ,, ,, my point is that, the op gat no advice to give his friend coz they are both in need of help,, ,, ,, if he can educate his friend about the act that has already exacerbated in them, then creating this thread is so irrelevant coz that shows that he now understands how disastrous the act and has turned a new leaf already, but in this case, he is yet to turn a new leaf and that's why he opened this thread to seek people's advice.. .. .. I'm not saying you stance is wrong, but that particular point is what i totally disagere with.. .. ..
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
misspicy:
lol...all those stories older men like obon-tami are dropping on sexuality caused this i think...

OP go for prayers

Babe forget that thing jare, pusssy I meant for fcccking

If him no put prick for toto shey na inside bottle hin wan dey put prick

Ashewo toto is even neater than average normal girls. For example I hAve a hoe that I fccck at ikeja her name is doris, the girl got super cute face, figure 8, and a stupidly fat ass to crown it all her pusssy is so good

I hardly see normal girl with these features, so ashewo's aint that bad as people paint them. Most of them are into prostitution cos of one situation or the other. Most of them makes money from prostitution and invest it in other businesses and retire from being a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by 1miccza: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Dey wrote it.. Na 18 years..
Ok just saw it now
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
The same day huh, well lemme tell you that the vagina doesn't have a meter and I know for a fact that most of those girls who hustle on the streets are cleaner than those who don't. I mean, as long as you didn't see the 100 men plus putting their D in there how's it your concern?

And yes I'm sure most of 'those women' clean themselves between partners because its their standard M.O because if they don't, who would patronize them? Their privates is what gives them money so why on earth won't they take care of it? Its just basic and standard logic as well as business orientation. Who would want to patronize a girl with a smelly vagina
tell em bro
Some folks here are hypocrites, the fccck hoes more than we that come out here on NL

And some novince here also exaggerate thing abt hoes out there

While some NL girls pusssies are worst than that em sluts out there

You agree with me bro ??
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:
tell em bro
Some folks here are hypocrites, the fccck hoes more than we that come out here on NL

And some novince here also exaggerate thing abt hoes out there

While some NL girls pusssies are worst than that em sluts out there

You agree with me bro ??
Yes of course! Why not if not! Many Nairaland girls here don't even have personal hygiene compared to those girls who hustle.

Their hypocritical ways is becoming annoying bro, I mean in this thread, the OP even said before he started f*#king ashis he was masturbating, non of them even complained about the OP masturbating, they just focused on his patronizing ashis and say he will get HIV.

For me sha make I just talk true, the OP and him friend just discover say f*#king sweet pass masturbating that's why dem dey Bleep like that, and as e be say no be there money dem dey use that's why e be like that for them. When dem start to hustle, dem go no say khaki no be leather.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked! A HUNDRED DOLLARS/ day for sex @ 14?

Pls, tell me that was a typo .

Better still, are u talking abt the Zimbabwean Dollars or the USD?
u just discovered a pathetic lair hahaha grin
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Crap! undecided
As in serious crap
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:
u just discovered a pathetic lair hahaha grin

Lol. He was too careful afterwards but really, who cares about these things?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes of course! Why not if not! Many Nairaland girls here don't even have personal hygiene compared to those girls who hustle.

Their hypocritical ways is becoming annoying bro, I mean in this thread, the OP even said before he started f*#king ashis he was masturbating, non of them even complained about the OP masturbating, they just focused on his patronizing ashis and say he will get HIV.

For me sha make I just talk true, the OP and him friend just discover say f*#king sweet pass masturbating that's why dem dey Bleep like that, and as e be say no be there money dem dey use that's why e be like that for them. When dem start to hustle, dem go no say khaki no be leather.
that why I like you bro {no homo}

You are always on point

Many NL girls wear a underwear for three days without washing it, that why most of them wear black pant to avoid suspectiona, you need to smell the heavy odour oozing outta their vaginal, yet come here to form posh and all that.

I'm still saying it, I haven't seen any NL girl prettier, sexier, and neater that my hoe, doris at ikeja

No one of em can match her in any way

Yes I said it

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. He was too careful afterwards but really, who cares about these things?

My brotheeeeer

Some people go just come NL dey blow lie anyhow

I wonder what they gain in telling pathetic lies online

Its a shame, bro
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by killsmith(f): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have a friend who bleeped an olosho so good....to the extent that, she prepared Eba for him after they rounded up....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
If the embolden is true then it should also bother you the amount of women who had had so many ex boy friends and husbands too because they too are doing the exact thing the embolden highlighted.

Honestly, you're high I believe. Lemme ask you, how many ex boy friends have you gotten so far?

Hahaha grin

Oro pa esi je, oro di hun
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:

My brotheeeeer

Some people go just come NL dey blow lie anyhow

I wonder what they gain in telling pathetic lies online

Its a shame, bro

I like them! Its always a pleasure listening to a liar perform... Entertaining usually cheesy
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:
that why I like you bro {no homo}

You are always on point

Many NL girls wear a underwear for three days without washing it, that why most of them wear black pant to avoid suspectiona, you need to smell the heavy odour oozing outta their vaginal, yet come here to form posh and all that.

I'm still saying it, I haven't seen any NL girl prettier, sexier, and neater that my hoe, doris at ikeja

No one of em can match her in any way

Yes I said it

Bros nothing does you at all. These Nairaland girls and many Nigerian girls are just too hypocritical for my liking, I mean they're here talking about hygiene when many of them don't even have the common sense to shave the hair on their vaginas on a regular basis.

The nonsense going on here on this site is just too annoying to ignore, whenever they hear guys sleep with prostitutes they all come floating around the thread the way flies fly around sh!t. As if dem even help broda man hustle for him money oh! Dem go just dey open their mouth dey criticize any how. NONSENSE
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:

Hahaha grin

Oro pa esi je, oro di hun
No mind dat misspicy abi na misspalasa be her moniker.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by misspicy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
No mind dat misspicy abi na misspalasa be her moniker.
what did i do?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
No mind dat miss-picy abi na misspalasa be her moniker.

I think say na you dey chop her kpomo na
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by misspicy(f): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:

Babe forget that thing jare, pusssy I meant for fcccking

If him no put prick for toto shey na inside bottle hin wan dey put prick

Ashewo toto is even neater than average normal girls. For example I hAve a hoe that I fccck at ikeja her name is doris, the girl got super cute face, figure 8, and a stupidly fat ass to crown it all her pusssy is so good

I hardly see normal girl with these features, so ashewo's aint that bad as people paint them. Most of them are into prostitution cos of one situation or the other. Most of them makes money from prostitution and invest it in other businesses and retire from being a hoe
kikikikiki...is this not addiction?

1 question tho,do you have a stable relationship,eg married,fiancee or a serious girlfriend
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
misspicy:

what did i do?
Meddling in affairs that concerns you not! tongue

obontami:

I think say na you dey chop her kpomo na
Kpomo for where! Be no get time for all this over sabi Nairaland girls.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by obontami: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki...is this not addiction?

1 question tho,do you have a stable relationship,eg married,fiancee or a serious girlfriend

As matter of fact I have 3 girlfriends, I have intention of marring one of them. She happens to be my main chick. while the rest are just for fcccking sake

And still don't joke with having sex with hoes out there but the hoe must have a cute face and a fat ass
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by misspicy(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Meddling in affairs that concerns you not! tongue

Kpomo for where! Be no get time for all this over sabi Nairaland girls.
how,i only commented on the thread
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:

As matter of fact I have 3 girlfriends, I have intention of marring one of them. She happens to my main chick. while the rest are just for fcccking sake

And still just joke with having sex with hoes out there but the hoe must have a cute face and a fat ass
one last question,aren't you ever afraid of STD? and what if you get overly addicted and can't do without ashewo even when married?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
misspicy:

how,i only commented on the thread
Course you did, by saying obon.tami and others way of banging ashies caused the OP to start doing so right. I hear you. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Can One Genuinely Fall In Love With A Rebound? / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.