Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (13321 Views)

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by texanomaly(f): 3:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:
dear Op, Firstly, At 18, You are way too young to start having sex. Also, from your Story above, you seem traumatized and more determined to break-free from the manacles of this addition which has eaten deep into the core of your soul. your Friend, Kazeem seem not to be ready to change like you from what I can deduce, Talk to Kazeem and let him know the dangers of this philandering lifestyles, educate him on the likely consequences like STD, HIV/AIDS and other pandemics and maladies. If he refuses to turn a new leaf, unfriend him and work on yourself, that's the first step to take, you can never break-free from this from this addiction if you are still friends with kazeem who has refused to stop this dirty way of life. Also, Be more engaged in destiny-defining ventures! you are 18, your studies should be of paramount importance to you! start moving with people you can learn from! read your books, study! never stay idle and above all, Pray!

cheers!

Best advice here.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by texanomaly(f): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2015
commitcrime:
Kontinu.
U ll outgrow it

If he doesn't die of AIDS first. undecided

It never ceases to amaze me how any man will want to put his D where 100s of men just had theirs. You may as well have had sex with all those guys too. Has that never occurred to you? Smh

I honestly hope you get some control before you kill yourself and take your gf with you. Your friend is right about one thing...If you you are doing prostitutes you don't need a gf. By that I mean, don't put her in danger too. She has a right to know you are putting her life in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Kingsley1000(m): 4:14am On Oct 28, 2015
that money u've been wasting,would have invested it
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

It never ceases to amaze me how any man will want to put his D where 100s of men just had theirs. You may as well have had sex with all those guys too. Has that never occurred to you? Smh

I honestly hope you get some control before you kill yourself and take your gf with you. Your friend is right about one thing...If you you are doing prostitutes you don't need a gf. By that I mean, don't put her in danger too. She has a right to know you are putting her life in danger.
Hmmmmm u sound angry.
U get to use a public toilet anytime u feel pressed. It is normal
They re still young and in the learning phase.
Those who frequent prostitutes hardly lack condoms. It is those who think they ve gf that try raw in d name of love. U hardly think of love when u sleep with a slut so u re always prepared

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2015
1miccza:

Bros how you take know their age from there abeg?
Dey wrote it.. Na 18 years..
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
God will help u!!
WongFeiHung:
Ok, i created this account to post this topic, i dont want to use my other moniker so as to avoid embarrassment

It all started earlier this year, around febuary.My friend and i were bored and high, so we decided to visit a brothel. Both of us have had sex before, but we have never slept with olosho(prostitute) before, The first time experience was awesome, i mean with the prostitutes.I did not see it as a big deal, afterall, its better than mastur.bating

But as this year went by, we became regular customers at the place(i mean the brothel). At first , we would go there twice a week, then we graduated to going three times, four times a week.

Then my friend graduated into going there everyday, sometimes he will have sex with close to three prostitutes the same day, me too , i go there every two days or sometimes, everyday too

Now my friend(kazeem) is now addicted to it ! Eventhough we both have girlfriends,

He now goes there everyday, i mean every single day, even on sundays too..

He has even done it to the extent that he now has sex with some of them for free, that is to show the extent of his patronage there, all he does is buy some stuff for the girl(olosho). Now, im not comfortable with this idea at all.!

He was even telling me that he does not need a girlfriend again, that why ask his girl for sex, when he can enter 'area' (thats what we call the brothel) and have sex for a token

I am getting worried, i now have sex with prostitutes every two days, Kazeem's case is worst, he goes there everyday, most times,he has sex with 2 or 3 prostitutes

in short , we are both getting addicted, Kazeem is even addicted already

I feel like we are both too young to get into this

Nairalanders, i need your advice,

how do i get out of this mess, i mean cure this addiction, how do i help my friend too?

P.s, we are both 18 years old

urgent answers please!

Cc Lalasticlala, help me boost this please!
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Ray360: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

Best advice here.
thanks, good morning[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by holusormi(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
You will outgrow it masa.... Trust me, you will !! For now just go with the flow and enjoy your young age (you are only young once in a lifetime), and of course , always insist on condoms.... And do away with a gf for now , you don't need all that emotional wahala .. You just need somewhere to pour off excess akamu which in turn makes you more focused on important things cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked! A HUNDRED DOLLARS/ day for sex @ 14?

Pls, tell me that was a typo .

Better still, are u talking abt the Zimbabwean Dollars or the USD?

U.S Dollars Bro

Yup..at 14
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
In my mid 20s now and my 'never experienced Olosho before' title is one title I relish and hope to hold forever.Even though i've had close calls to just enter the room n get it over With,especially times when am drunk to stupor and guys will understand the feeling you get when ur in that stage.Still I said no.U can say No too if you really want.I think at the end of the day,it all goes down to Self control.Trust me,its not as if the olosho gals do it better dan ur gf could do it but if that's the case,u can teach ur gf to perform in a way the olosho does.Then in that case,you have a gal that's got what every man wants.
A freak in the bed but a lady in the streets
And no olosho can b the latter for you

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by misspicy(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
lol...all those stories older men like obontami are dropping on sexuality caused this i think...

OP go for prayers
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

U.S Dollars Bro

Yup..at 14

cheesy . I'm stuck for words tbh ... Clear my doubts, you were into petty thievery then?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

cheesy . I'm stuck for words tbh ... Clear my doubts, you were into petty thievery then?

I've never stolen money or done anything illegal.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

I've never stolen money or done anything illegal.

That's not what I mean brother, like taking extra cash from dad's jacket to compliment the weekly bonuses? cheesy You dig?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

That's not what I mean brother, like taking extra cash from dad's jacket to compliment the weekly bonuses? cheesy You dig?

Nope. Never done that.

I had a monthly allowance of $5000 assigned to me by my parents then.

So I had my own separate funds for the whole month. I would finish it within 2 weeks then sad

One day I finished it all at once on on a prostitute. The prostitute was a $5000/night prostitute. (VERY CLASSY, BEAUTIFUL AND HOT).

And I spent it all on her. My parents punished me though. I was banned from watching TV or my phone for a month. I learnt my lesson
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Every habit can be stopped through concious efforts, what i'm saying is that make a vow about dissociating from dem hoes, as time goes on, it becomes part of you. Kill every thoughts of visiting the brothel.. Lastly, get busy
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

Nope. Never done that.

I had a monthly allowance of $5000 assigned to me by my parents then.

So I had my own separate funds for the whole month. I would finish it within 2 weeks then sad

One day I finished it all at once on on a prostitute. The prostitute was a $5000/night prostitute. (VERY CLASSY, BEAUTIFUL AND HOT).

And I spent it all on her. My parents punished me though. I was banned from watching TV or my phone for a month. I learnt my lesson

shocked shocked shocked ... I think I'll just tag this 'The Recycled tale af the prodigal son' cheesy cheesy

Feed my curiosity a little further pls, You're white not Afro-American?
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by WongFeiHung: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Lalasticlala, i need more advices, fp please
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked shocked shocked ... I think I'll just tag this 'The Recycled tale af the prodigal son' cheesy cheesy

Feed my curiosity a little further pls, You're white not Afro-American?

Yup I'm white. But I have close African relations especially Ghana and Nigeria. besides I'm not American. I'm Australian.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by harristo(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
WongFeiHung:
Ok, i created this account to post this topic, i dont want to use my other moniker so as to avoid embarrassment

It all started earlier this year, around febuary.My friend and i were bored and high, so we decided to visit a brothel. Both of us have had sex before, but we have never slept with olosho(prostitute) before, The first time experience was awesome, i mean with the prostitutes.I did not see it as a big deal, afterall, its better than mastur.bating

But as this year went by, we became regular customers at the place(i mean the brothel). At first , we would go there twice a week, then we graduated to going three times, four times a week.

Then my friend graduated into going there everyday, sometimes he will have sex with close to three prostitutes the same day, me too , i go there every two days or sometimes, everyday too

Now my friend(kazeem) is now addicted to it ! Eventhough we both have girlfriends,

He now goes there everyday, i mean every single day, even on sundays too..

He has even done it to the extent that he now has sex with some of them for free, that is to show the extent of his patronage there, all he does is buy some stuff for the girl(olosho). Now, im not comfortable with this idea at all.!

He was even telling me that he does not need a girlfriend again, that why ask his girl for sex, when he can enter 'area' (thats what we call the brothel) and have sex for a token

I am getting worried, i now have sex with prostitutes every two days, Kazeem's case is worst, he goes there everyday, most times,he has sex with 2 or 3 prostitutes

in short , we are both getting addicted, Kazeem is even addicted already

I feel like we are both too young to get into this

Nairalanders, i need your advice,

how do i get out of this mess, i mean cure this addiction, how do i help my friend too?

P.s, we are both 18 years old

urgent answers please!

Cc Lalasticlala, help me boost this please!

*Vomits*
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

Yup I'm white. But I have close African relations especially Ghana and Nigeria. besides I'm not American. I'm Australian.

Now, I see the light. Only Strong evidences would have been able to clear my doubt if you told me you're black cos am pretty sure the average black parent would cut the monthly bonus by say 50percent of the total if one nears that border of frugality... Maybe I'm wrong but that's reality in my eyes.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2015
pinceprinz:

Now, I see the light. Only Strong evidences would have been able to clear my doubt if you told me you're black cos am pretty sure the average black parent would cut the monthly bonus by say 50percent of the total if one nears that border of frugality... Maybe I'm wrong but that's reality in my eyes.

Lol true
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Abee79(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by mikewonder(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
[img]......[/img]
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by hob(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Holy Water is needed to quench the taste for Oloshos for both @OP nd his friend

Sorry Dudes....just stop going there chikena
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
The 1st to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Congrats.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
ENGRJCJ:
Jezzz.. Its when u or ur friend catches HIV that u will knw what to do.. @ ur age u should be thinking of something else apart from sex.. Start by making up ur mind that u won't go there for a week for instance swear with ur life that d day u will ever go there dat week, let u have an accident or die.. I believe u love ur life pass sex. Tell ur friend the same thing but if he refuses, try dissociate from him. Then start going for computer training if u ve written jamb.. Try do something... Kids nowadays sha
U are. speaking of when he contacts HIV, you better check ur self because contraceptives no dey protect HIVooo, anyway now is still time, all you have to do is pray ernestly, ask God for a change in ur life. use those time and go to prayer house. go for deliverance. There is nothing that destroys the body so easily than premarital sex. what u are doing is killing. infact your future is hopeless with this.
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by LordOfTheWeed: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

Best advice here.
Like seriously? You and Ray360 are both comedians, no offence.. .. .. Please, did you read the op's post at all before typing this? He said he and his friend are both addicted philanderers and you are here suggesting that he should educate his fellow philanderer on the consequences of the act, how is that possible? Or am i the only one getting both of you wrong
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
WongFeiHung, I must say first of all, I love your moniker. Mr the 'Kick With No Shadow' or should I say 'No Shadow Kick'. LOL. Now to be serious, if you believe sleeping with whores is disturbing, only you and you alone with know when and how to stop. You're 18, you're young and impulsive. You're still a kid(no offense) and like any kid, you found yourself a new toy which of course you like to play with. With time, it will fizzle away as reality come crashing down on you.

I must many of the comments I've read here so far are just plain stewpid I mean, all I read here is, "you'll catch HIV this, you'll catch HIV that" It goes to show that monikers just comment here without even having an ounce of what is being said. Most prostitutes who have sex, always use protection, I mean, they insist on it, either you put on protection or no sex at all, so I wonder how Dr WongFeiHung or his friend will contact the virus when they wear protection.

Dr WongFeiHung, trust me when I tell you that you'll out grow this habit, and if you don't outgrow it, you'll apply caution, how do I know this, I believe the cash you use in patronizing those girls is given to you by your parents, cousins and family members because you're still a kid, trust me, by the time you start working for your own money, you'll know what and what to use it for, like we usually say, "dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall".
Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by joseph1832(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
texanomaly:

If the embolden is true then it should also bother you the amount of women who had had so many ex boy friends and husbands too because they too are doing the exact thing the embolden highlighted.

misspicy:
lol...all those stories older men like obontami are dropping on sexuality caused this i think...

OP go for prayers
Honestly, you're high I believe. Lemme ask you, how many ex boy friends have you gotten so far?

1 Like

Re: Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, by WongFeiHung: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks so far for your comments, rebukes, and curses too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waist Beads (ileke Idi): / -- / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.