Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (104726 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AprokoMan: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Daresh:

I don't think you realise the situation we are in right now. The economy is so bad that BOTH parents must work. A friend pays rent, school fees , car bills,how will she do all that sitting at home? Her husband cannot provide for the family so she must sit at home and watch her kids die of hunger? This is 2015, the rules that applied ages ago no longer apply.

FYI women are equal to men in every way. We are even smarter.

yeah, smarter in fvcking around without your husbands noticing....i believe you

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Daresh(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
AprokoMan:

Well women are smarter at fucking around than men are. Unfortunately you think thats all women were created for. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by nymphomaniac(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
maids are for lazy women...my opinion. someone pls quote me with a link to d vid.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AprokoMan: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Daresh:

Well women are smarter at fucking around than men are. Unfortunately think thats all women were created for. I pity you.

i'm sorry, that's the only area I know women are smarter
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

Nanny? I don't blame her I blame the idiotic mother aka career woman, smh

Aren't you silly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by macaranta(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is sad.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
edwife:

We leave together,we comeback together.No nanny needed. smiley Afterschool club,meaning they stay in school till 6 pm.They are well monitored and cctv around the clock. I think nigerian schools should start creating those.

There have been cases of abuse in afterschool clubs

4 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Rexleo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
The problem is that we can not cheat nature.by default we are sexual being and a whole lot of us seem not to understand that most of this guys and girls are already abused themselves,so the circle continues.if someone has touched sex its practical impossible not to wanna have it again.please dispel the notion that na face me I face apartment stuff like that occurs.worse shit do occur in wealth homes.planning is just the key to minimize such.for me am a civil servant so my time is my time while i grow to be come a P.S or head of service.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Acidosis:
Nawa o, if my wife cannot take care of my daughter, I would simply take her to my PARENTS back home.

I would never be comfortable leaving my own child under the auspices of a nanny.

You should. It will easier if you married a woman who is not willing to work or a teacher. However if you think you are going to marry a woman who does not fit into the two categories and force her to do your bidding. I hope you live a miserable life. Send her back to her parents if that is what it is going to take, it is only a foolish woman that will agree with you because you said so.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by favourlove1: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
When I first saw that video two weeks back the first question I asked was...what did the person videoing that scene to to d girl? Is it enough to video post online n not go after that miner? Its high time we begin to look after each other. SMH
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by otiigba1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
lastpage:

Most of the things you wrote are correct but as a parent of grown-up children ...... who by the grace of God are turning out to be a blessing to me and my wifey,... l want to posit that "Proper training does not start at the level Tony was (Under-Graduate!)!
As a matter of fact, your "character and values/morals" are 90% formed by the age of 16yrs.

The time to start training your children "properly" is from a very early age where you impact VALUES, MORALS AND THE LOVE OF GOD ( note: l did not say "FEAR"wink into their hearts.
Follow-up by leading an exemplary life in their presence as well because children "copy" more, that "listen" more.... to their parents!
You just have to practice what you preach if you want them to take is as their character.

Even the Bible said "Train your child, and he will give you rest...in your old age"!

What l have seen is that most parents neglect the most important "formative years" of their children.... only to come back later when they have made all the money they want, to try to "buy character, values and morals".... with money, for their children.
It just doesn't work.

Once the "foundation is good", all you need is just "maintenance", to keep the building looking good for a long time.

But if the foundation is bad, ..its a lost cause because you can only take a Camel to the river, you cant force it to drink!
An adult child does not really listen that much.
(Relate this to a child and you will know what l mean).

I also think Fathers have the "majority of the work/role to play" and wish some mothers will understand that they can halve their trouble/effort, ...if they allow their husband to do the "extra work" but what with the level of "Single Mothers" nowadays, that seems impossible!

If were both parents are together, its still a 'struggle' , not to mention where the child has no father-figure.

It is also important that a child has someone he looks up to, better his/her parent.

God help our children.

Lastpage
Absolutely! Very brilliantly put. A single mother could never raise a child/children no matter how they try. A child/ children needs their father.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Pidggin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
AprokoMan:

Did you watch the video? She was doing more than cuddling
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Waaaaaat !!!!!!

May God have mercy. Smh
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AprokoMan: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

Did you watch the video? She was doing more than cuddling

no matter what she did....i don't think the kid is old enough to assimilate
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
That is borderline insane thing to do. That little girl needs help quickly. angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
ekemini606:
I speak to all career women. This is all your fault. You no longer know your place in society. All you crave is to be equal with men_ as if its some kind of competition.

Your career now comes first before your children. What a shame!

This money is has been overrated for no reason. Many now believe that all I have to do is make money and send my child to a good private school. The school can't do it all. The family has a role to play in all of this.

It is not our fault na. Men has turned money to a source of power and determinant of success.and once the marriage go downhill, you send her packing from your home and she has to find a way to start all over again.

Your low-self esteem group will be the first to shout women are Gold-diggers. If you don't want a career woman, have plenty money but it is not going to stop your child from being abused. Good luck with your insecurities and I hope you find a woman who is as insecure as your miserable self.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by engrjacuzzi: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
it would have been better uploading video and not pics.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

You should. It will easier if you married a woman who is not willing to work or a teacher. However if you think you are going to marry a woman who does not fit into the two categories and force her to do your bidding. I hope you live a miserable life. Send her back to her parents if that is what it is going to take, it is only a foolish woman that will agree with you because you said so.
Is this necessary ?

I believe life is all about personal choices, so why castigate another person for stating his own choice?

If a man says he doesn't want his child to be under the care of a nanny, it's his choice and nothing can change that
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Isryl02(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by OgaInnocent(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ok. I have seen the reak thing. Its very absurd. Download the video here: http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/10/sh0cking-vide0-nigerian-lsbian-tenager.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Pidggin(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! Very brilliantly put. A single mother could never raise a child/children no matter how they try. A child/ children needs their father.

Going by your logic neither can single men ever raise a child/children no matter how they try(how silly is this?) Barrack Obama was raised by a single mother remember? So many well-behaved, successful men and women were raised by single parents, stop posting nonsense. FYI widows and widowers fall under this group too, so stop making people feel bad about their situation.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Pidggin(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by tbarrister(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Even female don de molest female, chai kongiiiiii ooooooooooo cry
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AprokoMan: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

@5?!

yes, even at 5 i don't expect her to be aware of her sexuality....she's far too young to know all that
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

There have been cases of abuse in afterschool clubs

Yes i reckon but not the one i am using.I always check reviews and go on recommendation.

It is much safer than a stranger alone at home with your kids.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is this necessary ?

I believe life is all about personal choices, so why castigate another person for stating his own choice?

If a man says he doesn't want his child to be under the care of a nanny, it's his choice and nothing can change that

Very necessary

The guy I quoted is a sexist and very traditional. I don't mind traditional but he has to think with his brain not with his gender.

He said he would send her packing! Who the hell does he think he is that he intend to send an adult packing because of his own selfish reason. That was very insulting to every woman. They are not just his kids. They are also her kids! If he is not willing to see marriage as a joint venture, he should never prepare for one in the first place. If he is so concerned, he can take a paternity leave from work but if thinks he has a right to tell her to stop her life over an alternative that is highly likely going to make his wife's life easier and simpler if she had a career, then he is got a screw lose in his brain.

How dare he resort to threat over a decision that should be a joint decision?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
edwife:

Yes i reckon but not the one i am using.I always check reviews and go on recommendation.

It is much safer than a stranger alone at home with your kids.

That is true.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by dmola(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
mercielizzie:
Sooooo pathetic cry

hi sorry I had to do this I love ur chubby look plz can I pm u?
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Pidggin(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
AprokoMan:

It's obvious you don't understand kids.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
otiigba1:

Bwahahaha

You wish she wouldn't be able to raise her children but sorry to disappoint you, it is not always the case. However kids need both parents.undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by OgaInnocent(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Watch the video of the Nigerian Lesbian Teenager Who is a Nanny (around 12 years) caught romancing another girl of about 5years.It has gone viral. Its quite unbelievable. This is not d time to form "holy holies". Watch this video if you r a future mother: http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/10/sh0cking-vide0-nigerian-lsbian-tenager.html?m=1
And don't 4get to share!
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AprokoMan: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

It's obvious you don't understand kids.

at 10 I was still running n.aked in the streets, my little dick dangling....don't tell me I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.