Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 (52163 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
chekasfor.chekas:
listen now if you try mentioning me again[b], I wish you Boko haram and buhari.[/b]

"*Snorts*

I don't even want to guess your age....I want to save myself from the heart attack that might follow cool
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
spicy244:

swear it on your future no lady has ever aborted for u before....

Back to the topic,i hope d op confirmed dis before coming to NL..i don't want to hear story like Ive bin fooled for seven yrs after Nov 7 oooo

Woow... You mean aborting a pregnancy for a guy seems so normal to you?
smh

Keep this in mind: Not every guy is reckless enough to abort unknown destinies. My observation is that a lady seems to be the one aborting pregnancies for different guys. Afterwards, they turn their anger on their entire men folk.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

Woow... You mean aborting a pregnancy for a guy seems so normal to you?
smh

Keep this in mind: Not every guy is reckless enough to abort unknown destinies. My observation is that a lady seems to be the one aborting pregnancies for different guys. Afterwards, they turn their anger on the entire men folk.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by chekasforchekas: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

"*Snorts*

I don't even want to try guessing your age....I want to save myself from heart attack cool
hahaha lol you win ok, sorry alright?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
chekasforchekas:
hahaha lol you win ok, sorry alright?

Sorry for what?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
you are just plain childish.

I've heard that compliment over and over again.

Don't sound pained. No matter how logically sound an argument you can put up for your recklessness in losing your virginity, the truth is one's Virginity is priceless and those who successfully kept theirs until the appropriate time should be commended.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by chekasforchekas: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sorry for what?

why you don't want me drinking water on one peace?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Etruth: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IF U WANT PUBLICITY why nairaland?, u dont knw NTA or something? av seen many people over 30 and still a virgin and morover u havent even confirm it maybe she i just one of the fake virgins. mtcheew.
Bros why the aggression na? The guy is overjoyed and proud of his precious jewel. Allow him express his joy pls. OP, abeg carry on. God bless and keep your union as you have honoured His Word. Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled.
Johnnoah1st:
DONT FORCE UR FRUSTRATION ON THE GUY, he didnt made u a dicck sampler, give credit to someone dat value her dignity.
Chai, this bros, attacking both sides...What do you really stand for?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Xda59:

I hope say you sabi fxxk o, because there shall come a day, her natural instinct will lead her to explore what other dicks would feel like inside of her. And if by chance your performance is rated low compared to the new dicks, omatse o, your marriage don pack up be that. The reason is this, virgins are like wrapped gifts; you don't know what is inside until you unwrap them. As soon as they taste the forbidden fruit, they become little girls once more and all they think of is sex, sex, and sex. While their non virgin mates are busy taking care of their families, she is busy exploring her new found sexual desires with or without you. Next time pray for a good wife instead of a virgin, and if both packages come in one, bravo! you have hit the jackpot.

Where do you get that silly theory from?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

I've heard that compliment over and over again.

Don't sound pained. No matter how logically sound you can put up for your recklessness in losing your virginity, the truth is it is Virginity is priceless and those who successfully kept theirs until the appropriate time should be commended.
your so funny.. The truth is i dont have the time to exchange words with you on a silly topic as this,that's why i wont push this further...
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by obinoral1179(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
ur d one who has been carrying the matter on ur head..
smiles.... Have a wonderful nite rest.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
your so funny.. The truth is i dont have the time to exchange words with you on a silly topic as this,that's why i wont push this further...

Only God and minds like urs know what is funny about that comment, for it is not only culturally true, it is also spiritually true.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
obinoral1179:
smiles.... Have a wonderful nite rest.
you too... Enjoy ur sleep
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
buchi16:
babes con dey vex ontop d matter....op...if its true...den she tried....hapi married life

Abi o...
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Etruth: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
who e help Una too dey hype all dis tnx...
Oga Seun, pls any DISLIKE button.

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

Only God and minds like urs know what is funny about that comment, for it is not only culturally true, it is also spiritually true.
spiritual kor cultural ni... Don't use ur culture to judge others or ur spirituality or whatever...

Goodnight..
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:
On confirmation of the presence of a hymen, is there a prize?

Can you spread your virgin thighs in front of a cashier in a bank and he then pays up because of that?

Personally, virgins dey quickly vex me

Firstly, you need to learn there's something called "Pride", and another one called "Dignity".
You r thinking as though money is the most important thing and a test for one's standard of morality.

It is the same as:
Someone told you he's never being into gayism and your response was: "Can you exchange that for money in the bank?"
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
nelsonoba:

Ok Dear PunkyVeer.........goodnight. But lastly, Shame on you for throwing your virginity away before marriage. Shame on you! You ought to be crying now as you go to bed. Goodnight again & shame on you darling.
Shut the f**K up, you primitive human being. As if it matters to be virgins. You should be the one to be ashamed of yourself for nothing that nature made you to enjoy it not some religion and society bullsh*t that complicate issue with it. If you choose to be virgin doesn't mean others must follow your barbaric way. Please, get the sh*t f**k of here because you sound silly and archaic in nature.

3 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
spiritual kor cultural ni... Don't use ur culture to judge others or ur spirituality or whatever...

Goodnight..

Tell me, what standard should we use?

By the way, I'm not using my culture. I'm sure your culture does not support looseness before marriage.

We are humans. We are capable of destroying ourselves if left unguarded, thus we have cultural and spiritual standards.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**K up, you primitive human being. As if it matters to be virgins. You should be the one to be ashamed of yourself for not nothing that nature made you to enjoy it not some religion and society bullsh*t that complicate issue with it. If you choose to be virgin doesn't mean others must follow your barbaric way. Please, get the sh*t f**k of here because you sound silly and archaic in nature.

Sorry o, modern man.
Listen to yourself, nature made it for our enjoyment; but at the set time. There's a time for everything.
its even now barbaric to be a virgin, I'm crying for my unborn children.

Its amazing how folks don't mind sounding foolish to make a case for their misdeeds!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Wow! That's very gud of her if true. But seriously, u needn't come here to announce to the World. And apparently this is a touchy subject for some ladies who probably sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry they date or come across claiming it's a choice.
No matter how the Society or some pple wish to downgrade the value of virginity. Upholding Virginity, modesty, and good character, and manners are the qualities of a virtuous woman.
I wish u guys happy married life, but stop broadcasting her virginity status and the part of seeing a gynae to confirm is absurd, if I may add.

Now, this is a woman.

Do you mind me according you the honour of being the first lady I'm gonna send a PM to on NL?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Being a virgin @ 27 has nothing to do with God.

Obviously, it has something to do with the devil... wink
chuna1985:

Being a virgin @ 27 has nothing to do with God.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

Sorry o, modern man.
Listen to yourself, nature made it for our enjoyment; but at the set time. There's a time for everything.
its even now barbaric to be a virgin, I'm crying for my unborn children.

Its amazing how folks don't mind sounding foolish to make a case for their misdeeds!
Yes, at a setting time. Most people who are no longer virgins do it at the set time. Excepting you are telling me pedophile and r a p e should be acceptable in this regard. You are really a primitive person though. There is nothing special in being a virgin. Period!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
nkemdi89:
moral decadence in the society makes many people to either shy away or dislike virginity, even nowadays men now encourage virginity than females( reasonable men), imagine the comment coming out from most female. virginity is never overrated is only frustrated people that thinks it is. not having sex is a decision, many female are forced into it due to poverty and abuse. you can still live a positive life by encouraging morality.

Na better pikin ur mama born!!

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

Now, this is a woman.

Do you mind me according you the honour of being the first lady I'm gonna send a PM to on NL?
Oh, please! Who wasn't a virgin at one point or the other? The moment he has intimacy with her she will no longer be virgin and that doesn't mean she is going to guarantee a good home or remain in that relationship tomorrow. Jeez! This virginity thing has been played out here. It is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Classicman47(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

Why are you taking it personal? It isn't like he is addressing you in particular.
I mean if sex is your hobby, do you have to get angry cuz someone has more self-control than you do?
Smh
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
queebeediva:
And so? Others wen don be virgin make dem come die? So childish post but pls don't forget to tell us your first experience with your virgin wife mtweeee

Must you die physically for every immorality?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, please! Who wasn't a virgin at one point or the other? The moment he has intimacy with her she will no longer be virgin and that doesn't mean she is going to guarantee a good home or remain in that relationship tomorrow. Jeez! This virginity thing has been played out here. It is becoming boring.

This is not the post you were supposed to quote.

Your question is the same as who wasn't a law abiding citizen until s/he broke the law!
It's boring because of the moral depraved world we find ourselves. Virginity is not an embodiment of virtue but it is a test of character.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

This is not the post you were supposed to quote.

Your question is the same as who wasn't a law abiding citizen until s/he broke the law!
It's boring because of the moral depraved world we find ourselves. Virginity is not an embodiment of virtue but it is a test of character.
It is not a test of character it is a proof of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:
It is not a test of character it is a proof of hypocrisy.
Now, explain to me. What's the hypocrisy there?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by nelsonoba: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**K up, you primitive human being. As if it matters to be virgins. You should be the one to be ashamed of yourself for nothing that nature made you to enjoy it not some religion and society bullsh*t that complicate issue with it. If you choose to be virgin doesn't mean others must follow your barbaric way. Please, get the sh*t f**k of here because you sound silly and archaic in nature.

Shame on you too!! angry
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2015
nelsonoba:

Shame on you too!! angry
Big f**king shame on you! You barbarian! angry lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / Sweeter Than Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.