Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 (52123 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Now, explain to me. What's the hypocrisy there?
Those who choose to remain virigins are doing it for society sake. To be seen as people with good reputation whereas they would do otherwise on a plain ground. Give it a break - if you think it is not hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by idupaul: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2015
mashin:
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc.

You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family.

If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.

And so what ? !!!! Are U aware Virginity means nothing to billions of people
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

Those who choose to remain virigins are doing it for society sake. To be seen as people with good reputation whereas they would do otherwise on a plain ground. Give it a break - if you think it is not hypocrisy.

Flawed argument. You committed a falacy of hasty generalization. I'm a virgin; and I'm not doing for any hypocritical reason!
Sexual acts are things that could be carried out in secrecy, without people knowing about your involvement in them.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Flawed argument. You committed a falacy of hasty generalization. I'm a virgin; and I'm not doing for any hypocritical reason!
Sexual acts are things that could be carried out in secrecy, without people knowing about your involvement in them.
Do you even know what society sake means in that context? It means for the society has made us to understand keeping virginity is a moral rectitude. If not for the way it has been defined or portrayed you wouldn't keep it on a plain ground, whether it is done in secrecy or openly it is not important here - the reason for the hypocrisy I mentioned earlier. You seem to be lost in this argument, dude. You think you are the first person to be a virgin. As if I give a f**k if you are a virgin or not.

2 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

Do you even know what society sake means in that context? It means for the society has made us to understand keeping virginity is a moral rectitude. If not for the way it has been defined or portrayed you would keep it on a plain ground, whether it is done in secrecy or openly. Is not important here the reason for the hypocrisy I mentioned earlier. You seem to be lost in this argument, dude. You think you are the first person to be a virgin. As if I give a f**k if you are a virgin or not.

You typed all I wanted to see! "As if I give a fxxk if u are a virgin or not". Statements in that mould has always been the remarks of those pained reckless individuals who have lost their virginity.

By the way, your argument is baseless and incoherent!
Is there anything wrong in society making us understand keeping virginity is an ethical decision? I hope u know it is part of the duties of the society to raise individuals who will be responsible enough to guarantee our continued existence.

Now, society told you stealing was bad, you accepted.
Society told you, Accountability was good, you accepted.
Society told you sexual looseness was wrong, you rejected because it doesn't suit you!

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

You typed all I wanted to see! "As if I give a fxxk if u are a virgin or not". Statements in that mould has always been the remarks of those pained reckless individuals who have lost their virginity.

By the way, your argument is baseless and incoherent!
Is there anything wrong in society making us understand keeping virginity is an ethical decision? I hope u know it is part of the duties of the society to raise individuals who will be responsible enough to guarantee our continued existence.

Now, society told you stealing was bad, you accepted.
Society told you, Accountability was good, you accepted.
Society told you sexual looseness was wrong, you rejected because it doesn't suit you!
grin grin grin grin. You are really a primitive person. Did you say pain? You should be the one who doesn't know what you have been missing that needs to feel pain. Bwahaha... Get out of here you country guy! grin

There is nothing wrong in society telling you about virginity but doing that based on societal reasons and would do otherwise when given a choice is hypocrisy. You are the one who is incoherent here because you seem not to grapse the fact of the matter and know what hypocrisy stands for.

Your analogy is flawed because sex is not bad but stealing is. I don't understand why you are so shallow in comprehending what I am talking about here. Stop postulating or promoting sex as a bad thing because it is not. Oh, please! Society doesn't own and control my life as it does with yours.

2 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Classicman47:

Why are you taking it personal? It isn't like he is addressing you in particular.
I mean if sex is your hobby, do you have to get angry cuz someone has more self-control than you do?
Smh

I'm angry because someone has more self-control than me? You must be high! Do you know how much self-control I'm exercising just replying to this right now? Mumu. As if there are no other temptations out there other than sex. Must everything revolve around sex just because it is the only area you've managed to control yourselves in? Big fucking deal! Nobody cares. You're not going to get a medal or a round of applause for that from me. It doesn't make you a super human.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Wow! This place has gotten more interesting! Me likee.
I think there is a form of hypocrisy in every1, the OP decided to announce to the World his fiancee is a virgin wc I don't see a reason for anyway, but I don't understand why some pple felt pained by the virginity status enof to bash any1 that decides to keep her virginity. I'm sure if the thread had said his fiancee was very gud in bed the response might av been different with most people probably hailing- if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what it is.
We all decide to lose or keep our virginity for different personal reasons. To some women the hymen myt just be a veil put there by God for no reason. And they myt chose to lose theirs while some wld maintain it. As bad as the Western World is regarding sexuality, some women still keep theirs, that's a personal thing. But I don't understand why pple are quick to bash virgins and look for bad accolades or things to associate with them. With the way our society is nw, a virgin at 27 shld be commended no matter what sentiments u myt bring up to rubbish it, becos nowadays kids as young as 16 yrs av lost theirs even without being raped.
U chose to lose urs, they chose to keep theirs, be happy with ur choice. No matter how we twist it to suit us, the Society influences us all.
We can't blame ladies though, who are disvirgining them, no be guys? In most relationships women are pressured by guys into having sex, saying that's the only test of love. Although some chose to of their own volition even seducing.
Anyway, no matter what choice u make, make peace with it

2 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2015
I think there is a form of hypocrisy in every1, the OP decided to announce to the World his fiancee is a virgin wc I don't see a reason for anyway, but I don't understand why some pple felt pained by the virginity status enof to bash any1 that decides to keep her virginity. I'm sure if the thread had said his fiancee was very gud in bed the response might av been different with most people probably hailing- if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what it is.
We all decide to lose or keep our virginity for different personal reasons. To some women the hymen myt just be a veil put there by God for no reason. And they myt chose to lose theirs while some wld maintain it. As bad as the Western World is regarding sexuality, some women still keep theirs, that's a personal thing. But I don't understand why pple are quick to bash virgins and look for bad accolades or things to associate with them. With the way our society is nw, a virgin at 27 shld be commended no matter what sentiments u myt bring up to rubbish it, becos nowadays kids as young as 16 yrs av lost theirs even without being raped. But like someone pointed out being a virgin doesn't make a woman a gud person at heart so pray well.
U chose to lose urs, they chose to keep theirs, be happy with ur choice. No matter how we twist it to suit us, the Society influences us all.
We can't blame ladies though, who are disvirgining them, no be guys? In most relationships women are pressured by guys into having sex, saying that's the only test of love. Although some chose to of their own volition even seducing.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Classicman47(m): 5:53am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm angry because someone has more self-control than me? You must be high! Do you know how much self-control I'm exercising just replying to this right now? Mumu. As if there are no other temptations out there other than sex. Must everything revolve around sex just because it is the only area you've managed to control yourselves in? Big fucking deal! Nobody cares. You're not going to get a medal or a round of applause for that from me. It doesn't make you a super human.

Oya, Clap for ursef. However ur anger makes u come off as a cheap LovePeddler who has so messed up her self worth thru random sex that she becomes insecure anytime the issue of virginity is mentioned.
Dear girl you shld be angry with yourself for losing it too quickly and without any element of resistance.
And you are here trying to justify your wayward lifestyle.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by octopusfreaky(f): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Classicman47:

Oya, Clap for ursef. However ur anger makes u come off as a cheap LovePeddler who has so messed up her self worth thru random sex that she becomes insecure anytime the issue of virginity is mentioned.
Dear girl you shld be angry with yourself for losing it too quickly and without any element of resistance.
epicccc,,abeg leave her naa..
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Classicman47:

Typical response of a rètard. Not the case. Come again. Do you really really think anyone envies virgins? Because to me, they're just one level below circus clowns. Not everyone centers all their self worth on their groin, that's what you idiots don't seem to be getting.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Now, this is a woman.

Do you mind me according you the honour of being the first lady I'm gonna send a PM to on NL?
Lolz. Really? No probs
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

grin grin grin grin. You are really a primitive person. Did you say pain? You should be the one who doesn't know what you have been missing that needs to feel pain. Bwahaha... Get out of here you country guy! grin

There is nothing wrong in society telling you about virginity but doing that based on societal reasons and would do otherwise when given a choice is hypocrisy. You are the one who is incoherent here because you seem not to grapse the fact of the matter and know what hypocrisy stands for.

Your analogy is flawed because sex is not bad but stealing is. I don't understand why you are so shallow in comprehending what I am talking about here. Stop postulating or promoting sex as a bad thing because it is not. Oh, please! Society doesn't own and control my life as it does with yours.

Sex is never a bad thing as it is an experience I'm patiently waiting for. What is the basis of your assertion that who have kept theirs wouldn't have if they had the chancd? They more often than not have the avenue to have a go at it. The key has always been SELF-CONTROL!

I'm sure you belong to a religious group; and sex out of marriage is a good thing, abi?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Typical response of a rètard. Not the case. Come again. Do you really really think anyone envies virgins? Because to me, they're just one level below circus clowns. Not everyone centers all their self worth on their groin, that's what you idiots don't seem to be getting.

It's just funny. You are not angry and you keep using insultive words on him. That's awkward!

The fact that you've pushed the limits of your moral boundaries does not mean everybody has lost their sanity to do so.

One level below circus clowns? You really don't have to say that just to psych yourself up. I'm sure you will be a proud mother if your daughter remains a virgin till her wedding night!

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:
We all decide to lose or keep our virginity for different personal reasons. To some women the hymen myt just be a veil put there by God for no reason. And they myt chose to lose theirs while some wld maintain it. As bad as the Western World is regarding sexuality, some women still keep theirs, that's a personal thing. But I don't understand why pple are quick to bash virgins and look for bad accolades or things to associate with them. With the way our society is nw, a virgin at 27 shld be commended no matter what sentiments u myt bring up to rubbish it, becos nowadays kids as young as 16 yrs av lost theirs even without being raped. But like someone pointed out being a virgin doesn't make a woman a gud person at heart so pray well.

You know what?

Na beta pikin ur mama born!
I'm just proud of you.
There must still be some virtuous women out there.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2015
all4naija:

If having self control and dignity makes me primitive, then I accept being seen as such!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

It's just funny. You are not angry and you keep using insultive words on him. That's awkward!

The fact that you've pushed the limits of your moral boundaries does not mean everybody has lost their sanity to do so.

One level below circus clowns? You really don't have to say that just to psych yourself up. I'm sure you will be a proud mother if your daughter remains a virgin till her wedding night!

And he didn't use insultive words to me? I'm simply paying him in kind. Pushed the limits of my moral boundaries? By having sex? You can't be serious. See, that's why I say you people belong up there with clowns. You're an amusing bunch. I will be proud of my daughter on her wedding day, not because of virginity, but to see her as a now grown beautiful young woman entering the next phase of her life. It's very weird that you people dismiss everything else that's important in life/about a person & focus on the hymen. Frankly, I think you're the real pervs of the world.

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by holyokoto(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2015
This is a stone age theory. a woman can be confirm a virgin for not having regular sex.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Spidermon: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Firstly, you need to learn there's something called "Pride", and another one called "Dignity".
You r thinking as though money is the most important thing and a test for one's standard of morality.

It is the same as:
Someone told you he's never being into gayism and your response was: "Can you exchange that for money in the bank?"

The way we go about female virginity is hypocritical at best. How many male adult virgins are around? And who says having a hymen equates to moral rectitude?
I easily try to value it in terms of cash because that is what our value system is mostly about. That is by the way anyway.
How many virgins have kept theirs against all odds? Most virgins I have met stayed that way because of frigidity, fear, basic misconception about sex and reproductive system maladies in some cases and most of them eventually lose it before marriage.
There are better measures of dignity and pride in women. Having a hymen for me isn't one of them. Discipline...maybe. But pride and dignity?? No!!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Obviously, it has something to do with the devil... wink

Who is the Devil?
Are Christians the only virgins on planet earth?
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by queebeediva(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
And must you always display your childish act? Abeg grow up and stop fooling us about your private life no body ee don help so think of more contemporary issues otherwise shut up. No be by force to talk senseless things mtweeee. Mr and mrs NL virgines!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah... Yeah... So?
He wants to help you out.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
He wants to help you out.

Ew
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by marlockj: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
krissy213:

It has gained me respect and a high self esteem. Ama prrroOooOuUDdd virgin and I just need one man to pop my cherry. Just one man

Pls I Dnt knw Wat respect is,also self esteem!!is it tangible something n where cn I exchange my gift n get it.

Because I don't understand again Ohh,this same respect Dat president wife has,Evn celebrities.

Cuz I did to us this virginity And achieve some else is of no use.

Please I need advice
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by lonipeter(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

I smell guilt and jealousy here :-D

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

You know what?

Na beta pikin ur mama born!
I'm just proud of you.
There must still be some virtuous women out there.
Lolz, thanks.
Sadly that's where our Society is in now. We are 'civilized', the few men/women that decide to maintain their virginity and not feel pressured into giving into pre-marital sex wc is a status quo nw every1 is doing it, so certainly those who aren't involved are the wierd ones, the ones that deserve to receive derogatory words, the uncivilized ones and the ones still living in medieval age. These days a 24 yrs old that's still a virgin will be accused of keeping it cos of lack of opportunity, in a world where a 18 yrs old has lost count of the no of guys she has slept with. Anyway, it's all gud

1 Like

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by loshybab(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2015
cally3D:
Good for you @op!
However wat I see here as replies are people who have carelessly lost their virginity and they be like:
"This virginity thing is over-hyped"
"Who has virginity helped"
"This is a free world"
"A virgin does not guarantee a good wife" blah blah blah!
Truth is, they all have foolishly lost something so important to them and are ready to console themselves with lies, excuses and what ifs.
If u have eaten the apple, then chew it if you find it sweet! Leave others who don't want to eat yet and do not envy them! It's that simple!
#thumbs up, ds ur comment and oda sensible ones alike are worth more than thousands
Sme victims of lost virginity did not only lost it in a careless manner but also in d'most thinkable and unthinkable horrible manners...
Na dem igbos dey call...'Anu anumanu' #lmao
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by esoket1776: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
did i read u say confirming from a gyno? men u'r damn funny. Because u don't even trust her, for u to be suspicious and this is a bigger problem than her not being a virgin. What would you have done if she had been dis-flowered?
mashin:
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc.

You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family.

If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

Sex is never a bad thing as it is an experience I'm patiently waiting for. What is the basis of your assertion that who have kept theirs wouldn't have if they had the chancd? They more often than not have the avenue to have a go at it. The key has always been SELF-CONTROL!

I'm sure you belong to a religious group; and sex out of marriage is a good thing, abi?

That is coming from somebody who demonizes other for not being virgins. FYI, I don't belong to any f**king religious group and I don't see anything interesting about religion but full of lies.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by krissy213(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
marlockj:

Pls I Dnt knw Wat respect is,also self esteem!!is it tangible something n where cn I exchange my gift n get it.

Because I don't understand again Ohh,this same respect Dat president wife has,Evn celebrities.

Cuz I did to us this virginity And achieve some else is of no use.

Please I need advice

I've got no advice for you cos I don't understand a thing from your comment. Thank you
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

If having self control and dignity makes me primitive, then I accept being seen as such!
Virginity to you is now the definition of self control and dignity. You have no argument there because many people who are not virgins have self control and dignity. Jeez!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.