Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married (12215 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

me too embarassed
Hol' tha fvck up
Are you not one of those guys who pretend to be women?
If you adopt a female profile how the babes want see you?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks man. Do have a good day. Cheers

Durentt:
Dat candyrain is a faqqot, punkyveer is also a biitch, i wonder what they wud give birth to when the marry *Goes, back to playing Shekininini*

2 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahahaha... Abeg ooo Punky and I are just friends. Misspicy make you no cause kasala ooo, I believe there's someone else seriously "eyeing" Punkyveer. I wouldn't like them to come kidnap me. grin

LMFAO. You must be feeling very uncomfortable, right? Awwww tongue
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2015
She's not available, sorry to bust your bubble tongue

misspicy:

you havr nothing to fear man,i got your back,okay u guys are just friends ryt,i can feel thr chemistry between you two,just take a step and ask her out,punkyveer is in love i swear she told mesmiley

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy, Never knew You had this much Haters...shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Yea right, not my business. Have a good day.

Decker:

Because she mentioned your username on her silly post?

I am only airing my honest opinion, which I believe shouldn't be any of your business.

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See jealousy grin

We'd give birth to cute babies, unlike the little gremlins you're about to give to your future wife if she's dumb enough to let you nut in her.
hahaha. Lets watch out.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

candyrain punkyveer please ignore...

frustrated troll alert
bullshiit, go getta life. Who knows da faqqot u might as well end up with. Smh
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Very uncomfortable. I've never been in this position before lol... Misspicy I'm going to deal with you lol.

PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You must be feeling very uncomfortable, right? Awwww tongue

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hol' tha fvck up
Are you not one of those guys who pretend to be women?
If you adopt a female profile how the babes want see you?
Leave dat misspicy, later she'll be calling someone troll. Godforsaken ugly pooo
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

you havr nothing to fear man,i got your back,okay u guys are just friends ryt,i can feel thr chemistry between you two,just take a step and ask her out,punkyveer is in love i swear she told mesmiley

Hahaha. Please stop fibbing! I never told you that! But again who knows. This could be a prophecy or something tongue wink For now though, we're honestly just friends. That's God's honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
misspicy, Never knew You had this much Haters...shocked lipsrsealed
lol,they are just insecure,am there nemesis really buh am not in the mood for them right now,i just want my friend to find love like you did
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Bennyzino:

No at all
Why u not responsive to my mails
i cant access my mail.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Hol' tha fvck up Are you not one of those guys who pretend to be women? If you adopt a female profile how the babes want see you?
funny
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahaha... Honestly Misspicy is trying to get me kidnapped lol.

PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Please stop fibbing! I never told you that! But again who knows. This could be a prophecy or something tongue wink For now though, we're honestly just friends. That's God's honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2015
You are just so impossible... Hahaha grin

misspicy:

lol,they are just insecure,am there nemesis really buh am not in the mood for them right now,i just want my friend to find love like you did

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Very uncomfortable. I've never been in this position before lol... Misspicy I'm going to deal with you lol.

Please strangle her while I look for something to stab her with grin

It's all good though. I'm sure her heart is in a good place & didn't mean any foul.

I still love you, Posh kiss
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Hol' tha fvck up Are you not one of those guys who pretend to be women? If you adopt a female profile how the babes want see you?
funny
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Is this not something that you can ask them privately.

I wonder what exactly you want us to contribute to this? undecided

You see one thing with Nairaland is that the moment you begin to advertise your Love you attract people's attention and then you give them the chance to say so many things.

When that happens,there is nothing you can do stop them from talking and making sure everything spoils.

Many people have paid a huge price for publicly displaying whatever they have going on with themselves on Nairaland.

Please and please learn to keep your romantic wahalas off our radar,this to me is just an attention seeking thread.

Dankë! smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
chocolateme:
I am looking for my love on nairaland (true talk)
Pls look no more, am hia 4 u

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yeah babe,this is a wish i want to come tru,af u had an experience with a Nigerian before?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Is this not something that you can ask them privately.

I wonder what exactly you want us to contribute to this? undecided

You see one thing with Nairaland is that the moment you begin to advertise your Love you attract people's attention and then you give them the chance to say so many things.

When that happens,there is nothing you can do stop them from talking and making sure everything spoils.

Many people have paid a huge price for publicly displaying whatever they have going on with themselves on Nairaland.

Please and please learn to keep your romantic wahalas off our radar,this to me is just an attention seeking thread.

Dankë! smiley
thanks for your words punchypie,we will do the needful,i just want them to acknowledge love is reall

punkyveer candyrain sorry for opening you up....please do d needful and get back to me with a positive response wink

i love you all
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please strangle her while I look for something to stab her with grin

It's all good though. I'm sure her heart is in a good place & didn't mean any foul.

I still love you, Posh kiss
wink the feeling is mutual
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:

tongue catch me if you can,just do it as adviced...have a lovely day,lets keep things out of nairaland
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

I found Love?? shocked me??

Lmfao...Where please? must've skipped it! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

yeah babe,this is a wish i want to come tru,af u had an experience with a Nigerian before?

Awwwww. I don't know whether to hug you or punch you lol. It's all good my friend & I sincerely appreciate the good wishes. Candyrain is a good man & any girl would be fortunate to have him. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I may just scoop him up after this grin

And no, I have no real life experience with Naija guys. I hope to one day though wink

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awwwww. I don't know whether to hug you or punch you lol. It's all good my friend & I sincerely appreciate the good wishes. Candyrain is a good man & any girl would be fortunate to have him. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I may just scoop him up after this grin

And no, I have no real life experience with Naija guys. I hope to one day though wink
Biitch, do u know wat u need dis morning?. A stick angry

find a stick nd put in btw ur legs and SHUTDDFVVKUP! Lord!! . Wat reasonable straight nigerian man wud date a cun.t like u, am somehow happy 4 u dat u found da love of ur life, at least u wont remain single all ur life angry Gosh *spits*
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2015
You ain't getting any response Miss. I think I could actually use a little unwinding from all that goes on in Politicsland and you don't have to apologise. Punky and I are just friends and we got each other's back. That's why it looks like there's "a thing" going on. You want me to tell you who Punky's "Mr. Right" is? grin Nahh! My lips are sealed till when she wants to make it open.

misspicy:

thanks for your words punchypie,we will do the needful,i just want them to acknowledge love is reall

punkyveer candyrain sorry for opening you up....please do d needful and get back to me with a positive response wink

i love you all

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
I found Love?? shocked me??
Lmfao...Where please? must've skipped it! lipsrsealed shocked
kikikikiki grin
now you are scared right grin
just joking
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
You ain't getting any response Miss. I think I could actually use a little unwinding from all that goes on in Politicsland and you don't have to apologise. Punky and I are just friends and we got each other's back. That's why it looks like there's "a thing" going on. You want me to tell you who Punky's "Mr. Right" is? grin Nahh! My lips are sealed till when she wants to make it open.

okay just friends...lips sealed till it becomes punky is wedding candy and spicy is d brides maid tongue
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol.....okay goodluck,if it ever happens tho,i nominate mysef as the chief bride's maid grin

kikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Ahh God! This lady just won't give up. Take this tongue tongue

misspicy:

okay just friends...lips sealed till it becomes punky is wedding candy and spicy is d brides maid tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... / Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.