Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married (12213 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked shocked

Meet me at home and join me in bed then wink

lipsrsealed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Charles4075(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't understand why one would rain insults on someone you know nothing about just because he/she posted something online which may be either be innovative or silly. For God's sake, we are all matured. If someone should post something irritating to you, you either ignore or pass across your advice politely. You don't know who's on the receiving end of your abusive comments and he/she might take it personal and hunt you in the real world and might do something nasty to you. Please let's stop the abusive comments, I know some posts can be so silly and naïve, but let's give them some breathing space. Pls guys.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Braintouch(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na wa o! And I thought I was the only one with a brain touch lipsrsealed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Charles4075:
I don't understand why one would rain insults on someone you know nothing about just because he/she posted something online which may be either be innovative or silly. For God's sake, we are all matured. If someone should post something irritating to you, you either ignore or pass across your advice politely. You don't know who's on the receiving end of your abusive comments and he/she might take it personal and hunt you in the real world and might do something nasty to you. Please let's stop the abusive comments, I know some posts can be so silly and naïve, but let's give them some breathing space. Pls guys.
grin...they are trolls,we know them we don't argue with thm
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Braintouch:
Na wa o! And I thought I was the only one with a brain touch lipsrsealed
well you are,you have no rival tongue
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Hannysmilez(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
embarassedI don't even understand what's happening! Who and who should get married?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hannysmilez:
embarassedI don't even understand what's happening! Who and who should get married?
punkyveer and the dude she mentioned
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
Morning people i know most of y'all will be at work or school so if you can contribute on this thread please do,rest of us that are available your attention is needed here...

so i have been observing this two beautiful people for a while and all i see is a very hot chemistry that could explode anytime....what am trying to type is that they are in LOVE and we all know how to be in LOVE feels...well lets give it up for

miss PUnKYvEeR and mister CaNdYrAiN grin

hope you two do the needful someday and make people believe that nairaland is a place you could meet true love embarassed

okay i know some people will be like whats my business,please note that it is my business coz am a sucker for true LOVE and miss punkyveer is my friend on and off nairaland...

all the thread derailers and bashers please leave this thread and close the door behind you...have a good day also

good people of romanaceland do you think one can meet true love online especially on nairaland?

kikiki Lol, look at you, who told you she is Single and who told you she isn't already married ?

I even see her chatting more with that joseph*** guy than candy****
Get your facts straight sister.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, look at you, who told you she is Single and who told you she isn't already married ?

I even see her chatting more with that joseph*** guy than candy****
Get your facts straight sister.
lol...its not about who she chats with most tongue

its just d spark i see in her chat with candy****...look out for it
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hannysmilez:
just go tru d post from page 0..... grin

btw do u af a crush on someone or some has a crush on you..that fula*** wink
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

lol...its not about who she chats with most tongue

its just d spark i see in her chat with candy****...look out for it

either way, she is married, except you mean eMarriage, which would only be a Nairaland thing but if you meant the real deal, then am just going to keep on laughing grin

you better go and face Naija.boiy and dream magicals with him than wasting your time on someone else's.

Lol tongue wishing wiser grin
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

either way, she is married, except you mean eMarriage, which would only be a Nairaland thing but if you meant the real deal, then am just going to keep on laughing grin

you better go and face Naija.boiy and dream magicals with him than wasting your time on someone else's.

Lol tongue wishing wiser grin
whether eMarriage whatever ....*duh*

buh you saying naijaboy and me? shocked
how does that corrolate
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
whether eMarriage whatever ....*duh*

buh you saying naijaboy and me? shocked how does that corrolate

okay to at bolded. You know what mean wink
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

okay to at bolded. You know what mean wink
okay am sweating right now...
i don't get your drift really i just hope am not in trouble or something embarassed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by ademipeju(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
ademipeju:
Enter here to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/3
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
BobbyBx:
For sale...contact:08138971533
do you have something for dark aches?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

okay am sweating right now...

i don't get your drift really
i just hope am not in trouble or something embarassed

Hope you haven't streamed buckets, coz its nothing and i don't know why you are getting worried, but i believe you are just pulling my legs.

Well what i meant was that, you should face your crush and leave others to theirs, am sure they didn't tell you their is any chemistry between them, did they ?
Simple, so stop sweating
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

Hope you haven't streamed buckets, coz its nothing and i don't know why you are getting worried, but i believe you are just pulling my legs.

Well what i meant was that, you should face your crush and leave others to theirs, am sure they didn't tell you their is any chemistry between them, did they ?
Simple, so stop sweating
okay embarassed embarassed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
okay :-) :-)

Okay wink
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

Okay wink
you break my heart tonight
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

you break my heart tonight

sad sad embarassed embarassed how did i do that, have never broken anyone's heart before, so tell me.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

sad sad embarassed embarassed how did i do that, have never broken anyone's heart before, so tell me.
never mind sad
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

never mind sad

Please do tell me, i really want to know coz am about to call my mum to let know, her son as finanlly become an heart breaker.

And am not joking, what did i say/typed wrong ?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I am looking for my love on nairaland (true talk)

You've got me baby!!!
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

Please do tell me, i really want to know coz am about to call my mum to let know, her son as finanlly become an heart breaker.

And am not joking, what did i say/typed wrong ?
okay am heartbroken about what you said abt I and Nai.jaboy because i actually got my eyes on you,and i taught you could see it embarassed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

okay am heartbroken about what you said abt I and Nai.jaboy because i actually got my eyes on you,and i taught you could see it embarassed

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by shumuel(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

kikiki Lol cheesy, eyes on me undecided? Lady you are mistaken, i don't do eLove, so face him tongue.

Am sorry anyway, never meant to hurt you sad , am serious.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol cheesy, eyes on me undecided? Lady you are mistaken, i don't do eLove, so face him tongue.

Am sorry anyway, never meant to hurt you sad , am serious.
okay thanks for letting me know embarassed am sure i wun't be able to sleep tonight...just have it at the back of your mind if you reconsider that i have a soft spot for you only SHUMUEL embarassed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what am just expressing my feelings...
and thanks to you and your crush for decieving me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.