Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (18294 Views)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Kissme: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2006
everyone is talking about sweetlove,Why dont you guys Mind your own bussiness,the person you are talking about about is what women want and he his a Guru.

I Love that Guys and I Just Order his VCD few weeks ago,I Think he his real gifted when it come to romance and Love.

Na waooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Kissme: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2006
everyone is talking about sweetlove,Why dont you guys Mind your own  bussiness,the person you are talking about about is what women want and he his a Guru.

I Love that Guys and I Just Order his VCD few weeks ago,I Think he his real gifted when it come to romance and Love.

Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2006
Kissme:

everyone is talking about sweetlove,Why don't you guys Mind your own bussiness,the person you are talking about about is what women want and he his a Guru.

@kissme Thank you My brother,I thought i am the only one who has bought his cd,thank god, you too have bought from him too, what do you Think about that guy?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
Hello everyone Who has Read and contributed to this Thread,Sorry for My Late responce,I was away to Italy,I was Not having access to the Internet,cause i had other jobs to do after my internet life.

Well, This is to let you all Know That we are Not here to argue,Or fake Ourself,and also to let you all know that i am not a fake or trying to claim what i am not,i have done and achieved so manything in life.It May please you to Know That i am a romance actor and also the author of Romanceclass.com

The Thread,Tips on how to kiss your partner,is from My own work at romanceclass.com.

I have had problem of publishing right before in Denver's,when i first launch My website,romanceclass.com God save me through it and I Thank God all is well.

My brother,I am a Guy of class.I will be releasing my book very soon, called ( Worries of the Youth) That why i came here to gt people Ideal and responce,But In this forum,It is question for question.

I am Not here to make trouble with anyone,But to find peace,Love and friendship Among us here.
I am sorry If I Offended anyone with My tips,But I am the Creative man Behind Most work!
@macalurs I am the author of romanceclass.com It belongs to me My dear friend!

I am very busy now, I will get in touch with you soon.
Have a greatday.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by kcc: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2006
@sweetlove,

I acept your email,I Have done Investigation about you In Madrid and I came to Know yo are real,Keep It Up.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2006
Sweetlove, thank you very much. Keep up the good work and Best wishes! smiley
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2006
godspeed
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
Period!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2006
romantic grin
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 1:41am On Oct 22, 2006
men u learn something new everday.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by esoneek(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2006
no go kiss for down there o , herpes simplex type I, human papilloma virus, oral candidiasis and trichomonas vaginalis fit go colonize ur oral mucosa so make u dey dey careful
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2006
dude spare us the gory details
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by mochafella(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2006
sweetlove:

Well, This is to let you all Know That we are Not here to argue,Or fake Ourself,and also to let you all know that i am not a fake or trying to claim what i am not,i have done and achieved so manything in life.It May please you to Know That i am a romance actor and also the author of Romanceclass.com

The Thread,Tips on how to kiss your partner,is from My own work at romanceclass.com.

I have had problem of publishing right before in Denver's,when i first launch My website,romanceclass.com God save me through it and I Thank God all is well.

But I am the Creative man Behind Most work!
@macalurs I am the author of romanceclass.com It belongs to me My dear friend!
@Sweetlove
Erm, sorry to raise a dying thread/issue but are you male or female? Becos na woman get that website. Abi man dey bear Lisa too.
Lisa Shea
Minerva
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2006
wtf again?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by mochafella(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2006
Radiant:

wtf again?
wetin ooo?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2006
my dear ask him ooooooooooooooooo!!!

I definately know he is another RICH4NOW. and very soon we shall all know it. him and his associates or maybe he is the one duplicating his ID and promoting himself. God will see us thru in nairaland.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
Radiant wtf
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2006
Am not really againist him, but when u go thru his previous post, you will know definately that he is a FAKE.

I really commend his efforts in bringing the info to public domain but not claiming originality.

In one of his posts in Sexual Communication.

He give a story that he just started dating five months ago, and has to start reading books and browsing the internet to get info that will help him excel in opposite sex relationship, hence that topic in Sexual Communication.

In aother topic, people where telling him to go into publishing in Romance and the likes, he thanked them and promised to see if he will go in that direction since he has liking for it.

And now, he is telling us he is the owner of the website and has been doing this for a very long time. Me tire ooo, Cant just understand why people can wear different face in different topics.

I definately know he is the one promoting himself with different IDs.

However, thanks for ur various research.

Pls answer the question are u a Woman to bear that name as pointed out by someone here? Alteast in one of ur posts u have told us that u are a MAN.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2006
Candylips, no call my name again o
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2006
Check out the First post of Lookinglov and the posts of Kissme, you will know that they were registered by him to defend himselves.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Kissme: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2006
@mypeace,Please I Thank You for Your post,But i am Not sweetlove Or lookinglov,i am a diffrence person,Abeg Make you nor involve me for matter that is not my own.

i have bought Cd of romance Tips from sweetlove,if You doubt him,them contact Him.
watin u want make i say!! abeg Let peace rain.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2006
Even a THUMB person will know u are the same people. Cant you check out your TYPING STYLE, is there any different.

You only use it when u want to defend ursef. Well done, but start using it so that people will not notice it ok.

so, what is his name, is he a woman to bear the name mentioned above?
atleast u hv his CD, you should equally know his name.

Pls stop fooling urself and stop taking unecessary glory.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2006
I even forgot to mention KCC, its the same person using them.

He registered LOOKINGLOV on Oct 15, and KISSME, KCC on October 18. All for the purpose of defending himself. Nairalanders should checkout their posts and their typing style no different at all.

Again, Pls kiss me, you ask me to contact him
Pls give me his contact details, i want to investigate it myself, and the names of his CDs alteast they shouldnt be a secret thing.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2006
Radiant wetin dey happen na . you no wan make i apply those tips on you wink
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by mukina2: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
*wrong thread*
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2006
damn. I knew it. F*cking liars
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2006
This thread is getting boring. Any more tips from anyone undecided
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Bolarge(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2006
@MyPeace
Girl U are such a darling!Pity I can't give U a hug over the internet.
I got this weakness for extremely sharp girls.
I thot I wz d only one seein through the entire farce n' duplicity.

NAIRALAND ROCKS!!!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2006
Thats a good WEAKNESS oooooooooooooooooooo

And I dont mind the internet HUG! grin grintongue tongue
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Bolarge(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2006
LOL
Love your sense of humor wink.
Pity sweetlove n' his phantoms don't exactly share my sentiments grin
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by ObaMan(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2006
Some guys never change
U'll just sit down and copy and then claim.
It's not bad to copy, people will acknowledge the fact that u showed something from somewhere they never reached
It's never too late to admit the facts, it could reduce ur credibility but it wont kill u. Lies cover up lies and ur hole keeps getting bigger. shocked
God Dey watch u.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sammyjl(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2006
shocked Damn shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.