Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (18293 Views)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2006
Whaaaaa?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by fellow(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
Well nice post. Just called my girlfriend to come over, Hope i get to try one of those, lol
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2007
hmmm
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by jaybaby(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2007
Na Waoh oooooooo
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by naijacutee(f): 5:46am On Jan 11, 2007
What I believe.

1. I believe that sweetlove is fake.
2. I believe that sweetlove is a scammer.
3. I believe that sweetlove created 3 id's to defend himself. 1 on the 15th of October, and when he didn't seem to have any back-up, 2 more on the 18th of October.
4. I believe that sweetlove is gay.
5. I believe that if you don't believe me, scroll through his previous posts and you'll see him specify what sort of guys he likes.
6. I believe sweetlove's ultimate plan is to do some MAJOR scamming on Nairaland. He is just watching, waiting and posting.
7. I believe that you guys shouldn't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2007
warn them girl!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by kayoday(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2007
sweetlove talk now, or u don go back Italy .
Maybe na Naija u come this time.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by jaybaby(f): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2007
Buha grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by marlet01(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2007
candylips:

Hmmmm
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by candylips(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2007
angry
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by SweetT1: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2007
@Topic
My first real love used to suck on my tongue. That $#!T was funny. She loved doing it. She called it my divine lolly pop. I bet if there is one thing she missed about me that would be it. I gave her her first kiss and she called me a Phd holder in kissing ! tongue
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by phillygirl: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
i just loove the way my boo kisses me he makes eye contact when kissing me slowly while using one of his hands to grab my voluptuous booty. i love him
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sillyboy(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2007
@ Sweetlove, kissme and other IDs you've used

You are FAKE! angry

Looking at all your posting, it's quite obvious!

@ topic.

Idon't share those bullshit types of kisses. I just kiss the way I want and get done with it!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Hazeleyed(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2007
@silly what's going @ topic.

Idon't share those bullshit types of kisses. I just kiss the way I want and get done with it!on?pls i want to know cos i hate fake people,
i second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by rockiedink(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2007
hmmmmm!!!!!!!

ok lets put all this $#!T (@Topic) in perspective,

sweetlove et al might be a friggin' scammer, fake and all what not. ok. very possible cheesy.

but even if he copied all the stuff out of some websites, can anyone who is in a relationship HONESTLY say the first thing that came to his/her mind when reading the post was not "I'll try this when next i kiss my guy/girl!"? wink

i'm not saying i condone plagiarists, but i think its wrong to say some of those stuff wont be, whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa when you try em. for all yopu stuck up fellas (wont mention names), just try it out!!! smiley

post your feedback. we'll like to read it!!! grin
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2007

Our naija guys actually needs this tips because they can not kiss

And isn't there tips on how to take the bad odors away because 97% of them needs help with it grin grin

Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Our naija guys actually needs this tips because they can not kiss

And isn't there tips on how to take the bad odors away because 97% of them needs help with it grin grin

sounds like you've kissed a whole lot of guys to know that Omo wink
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2007
debosky:

sounds like you've kissed a whole lot of guys to know that Omo wink
Stop hating on me jare and "NO" to that question of yours grin grin but i have AA friends that date Nigerians guys and they complain about their kissing
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by debosky(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2007
yeah right grin grin

they come to you to complain so you can explain how you taught all the other naija guys you know how to do it well wink
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2007
debo your wahala is too much
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by ifyalways(f): 1:06am On Nov 14, 2007
hmmmn quietly passinglol
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by neu92: 2:54am On Nov 11, 2008
grin hahaha   I think the most important thing for that is to choose a romantic atmosphere, and  girls have a sexy dress , perfume and lipsticks . These make girls look very sweat and sexy. For more information, click http://www.neu92.com
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by ATMC(f): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Tx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.