Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (4010 Views)

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Obim
Why r u hot dis afternoon? shocked grin last time i checked u r a lover not a fighter!!hun soft cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sorry with a rolling tongue? grin
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sorry cry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
It might be applicable to the ladies around you...so I understand....
Handsomebeing:

Na lie?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thank God I'm not a boy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Maxi112: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Ain't it Obvious? undecided

They send Numerous of girls Pm'sss...And when they don't reply...They vent their frustrations on Us...undecided

....Such Guys Are Assholes by the way...angry
Like A Real Guy ain't even supposed to Exchange words with A Female...embarassed *We are Fragile beings* cry

...If she tells you "Shut up"...Just be a gentleman and say "Thankyou" "grin"
cclap for self! If person like shut up na hot slap u go receive.. What do no abt a gentle man? Can't u be gentle woman cheesy
Estharfabian:
Uh...Ain't it Obvious? undecided

They send Numerous of girls Pm'sss...And when they don't reply...They vent their frustrations on Us...undecided

....Such Guys Are Assholes by the way...angry
Like A Real Guy ain't even supposed to Exchange words with A Female...embarassed *We are Fragile beings* cry

...If she tells you "Shut up"...Just be a gentleman and say "Thankyou" "grin"
cclap for ur self! If person like. U tell meshut up na hot slap u go receive.. What do no abt a gentle man? Can't u be gentle woman
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Those about parent, I REMORSEFULLY AND SINCERELY TAKE THEM BACK. My apologies cry cry
cry You sure you're remorseful??

Anyways...We're cool! "grin" Words don't get to me..I completely forgive You...tongue

*I'm also a Lover...Not A fighter..cool "grin"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maxi112:
cclap for self! If person like shut up na hot slap u go receive.. What do no abt a gentle man? Can't u be gentle woman cheesy cclap for ur self! If person like. U tell meshut up na hot slap u go receive.. What do no abt a gentle man? Can't u be gentle woman
Maxi...iffa throw You slap ehn..cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Definitely true grin they love antagonising us grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why r u hot dis afternoon? shocked grin last time i checked u r a lover not a fighter!!hun soft cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy no mind me joor. How you doing Hun ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Sorry with a rolling tongue? grin
no. Sorry with a bowed head cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry You sure you're remorseful??

Anyways...We're cool! "grin" Words don't get to me..I completely forgive You...tongue

*I'm also a Lover...Not A fighter..cool "grin"
lol. You type too many words. Learn how to be brief with words tongue

You sure they didn't get to you? tongue tongue

I noticed yur not a fighter hence my apology
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Misspicy said it all smiley
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lmao
STFUareyouGod:
no. Sorry with a bowed head cry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You type too many words. Learn how to be brief with words tongue

You sure they didn't get to you? tongue tongue

I noticed yur not a fighter hence my apology
LoL! "grin"
I think It's COZ I leave a lotta space whilst typing...bad habit! cry

LoL! Nah! they didn't..I dunno you..u dunno me..undecided i'm immune to Abusive words... Especially when it's from "STRANGERS" lipsrsealed
...I just try to Add a lil humor...Anyways...We're cool! High5! "grin"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"
I think It's COZ I leave a lotta space whilst typing...bad habit! cry

LoL! Nah! they didn't..I dunno you..u dunno me..undecided i'm immune to Abusive words... Especially when it's from "STRANGERS" lipsrsealed
...I just try to Add a lil humor...Anyways...We're cool! High5! "grin"
high5
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzMayD:
Misspicy said it all smiley
grin actually am not done,i just thought one of them boys will quote me and spew trash so i left just a few out...

btw,i dnt see ur moniker around here that much....nice to meet you wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Maxi112: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Maxi...iffa throw You slap ehn..cry
ur boo needs it more than me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

grin actually am not done,i just thought one of them boys will quote me and spew trash so i left just a few out...

btw,i dnt see ur moniker around here that much....nice to meet you wink
The pleasure is mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2015
85 posts yet the jealous MODs won't take it to the front page. grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Laveda(f): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Well said smiley
misspicy:
[b]Well hatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section portray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

1)they want to be popular: the fastest way to be popular on nairaland is to bash women by creating threads or making degrading comments about women then play the victim by telling fictitious storys

2)some guys are actually been treated with disdain by the female gender in their offline life so they come online here on nairaland and vent their frustrations on a thread,i dnt blame this set though,they do this to feel better

3)score cheap point: some guys wants to be seen as macho...hard....baddo so they come online pick on a female moniker or create a thread...well to them it boost their deflated ego....

4) to some guys its just their fantasy come true,they dream of been in charge but cannot actualize this offline so you see them on nairaland forming all bossy

5)some guys actually are saddened by their experience with the female gender eg they have been scammed or heartbroken by a woman so they come online to vent out their frustration...i see this set of guys as weaklings...they cannot face their problems offline so they log on a faceless forum to throw shade....

all in all I SPICY is an acclaimed nemesis for every woman hater on nairaland[/b] ... grin

cc punkyveer
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
[b]Well hatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section portray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

1)they want to be popular: the fastest way to be popular on nairaland is to bash women by creating threads or making degrading comments about women then play the victim by telling fictitious storys

2)some guys are actually been treated with disdain by the female gender in their offline life so they come online here on nairaland and vent their frustrations on a thread,i dnt blame this set though,they do this to feel better

3)score cheap point: some guys wants to be seen as macho...hard....baddo so they come online pick on a female moniker or create a thread...well to them it boost their deflated ego....

4) to some guys its just their fantasy come true,they dream of been in charge but cannot actualize this offline so you see them on nairaland forming all bossy

5)some guys actually are saddened by their experience with the female gender eg they have been scammed or heartbroken by a woman so they come online to vent out their frustration...i see this set of guys as weaklings...they cannot face their problems offline so they log on a faceless forum to throw shade....

all in all I SPICY is an acclaimed nemesis for every woman hater on nairaland[/b] ... grin

cc punkyveer
This is actually everything and its true and sad. Also it's human nature give any human a mask and you will see the worst of them. It's a faceless forum so anyone can say anything. Plus a lot of bitter people here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
That's so true.
pcguru1:

This is actually everything and its true and sad. Also it's human nature give any human a mask and you will see the worst of them. It's a faceless forum so anyone can say anything. Plus a lot of bitter people here
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian & STFUareyouGod, i really enjoyed that little fracas & the warm reconciliation that followed.

You guys should produce a season 2 please grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
holamiday:
Estharfabian & STFUareyouGod, i really enjoyed that little fracas & the warm reconciliation that followed.

LoL! "grin"
I'm glad You enjoyed the Movie....tongue
******I'd soon Start Charging You...cry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
holamiday:

lol. The season 2 might be a love story tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
K
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 2:29am On Jan 18, 2016
LOL.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2016
When I do , its always for the fun of it . Nothing personal at all smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Gown For Big Butty Women / Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem / Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.