Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (4012 Views)

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Lol I told you!
"grin" You sure did! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Incase of fightcheesy
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hehehehehe
Estharfabian:
"grin" You sure did! undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
How?
Jollyjoy:
Incase of fightcheesy
#lalasiclala #seun
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
How?
bashing na@misspicy ur points strong sha bt yea especially that last one,
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Incase of fightcheesy
wink observer of life...just chill and enjoy the show

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
wink observer of life...just chill and enjoy the show
sip kunu wink
you sabi d show incase they come,i go be d refree.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sip kunu wink
you sabi d show incase they come,i go be d refree.cheesycheesy
refree well i be active participant...i go holla you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sweety....Firstly, You're a frustrated Asshole For involving my Beautiful/outstanding Momma/dad into this...undecided

Secondly....Op! I've caught one of the goats venting their frustrations on pretty ladies like moi...embarassed undecided
_stupid and rude _bitches be asking for special treatment. Mtcheeeeeew

If you fvckin want a queen treatment, you Gotta act like a queen

You expect a dude to respond with 'thank you' after telling him to 'shut up'? You gotta be a _m'fvckin dumb cretin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Be blessed.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Hefemale: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kid displaying their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

You expect a dude to respond with 'thank you' after telling him to 'shut up'? You gotta be a _m'fvckin dumb cretin
You sure You had Breakfast today? shocked I think you're hungry..."grin"

firstly, from the way You write...I discovered 3 things about You..1) You're Dumb..extremely dumb..2) You lack a sense of humor 3)You're very immature undecided

There's something called "SARCASM" And another thing called "A Joke" lipsrsealed You should really Get familiar with those words...

PS...Do You even know what "CRETIN" means? shocked
LoL! They'll say Everything just in the name of "punchlines" shocked
"grin" Not bad tho..,not bad! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
[s]You sure You had Breakfast today? shocked I think you're hungry..."grin"

firstly, from the way You write...I discovered 3 things about You..1) You're Dumb..extremely dumb..2) You lack a sense of humor 3)You're very immature undecided

There's something called "SARCASM" And another thing called "A Joke" lipsrsealed You should really Get familiar with those words...

"grin" Not bad tho..,not bad! cool[/s]
with the many emoticons in your posts, you must be a teen who's privileged to be here cuz of free mtn 10mb data

I take it your mum isn't showing you good example of how to earn respect from a man or you lack a mum

Now, take the above as sarcasm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
with the many emoticons in your posts, you must be a teen who's privileged to be here cuz of free mtn 10mb data

I take it your mum isn't showing you good example of how to earn respect from a man or you lack a mum

"grin" LoL! gee! thanks Grandad..undecided

Now, move along...Kay? "grin"
Uhm...By the way...I Use free WiFi..."grin"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LoL! gee! thanks Grandad..undecided

Now, move along...Kay? "grin"
Uhm...By the way...I Use free WiFi..."grin"
I knew it; free internet it must be! That's why you run your thumb. Silly!

Abeg go drink water

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I knew it; free internet it must be! That's why you run your thumb. Silly!

Abeg go drink water
"grin" Okay...So, I actually shared n Liked Your Last post...undecided

Can You Go now? embarassed Gracias! smiley
PS...I think You're jealous...and extremely Pained..."grin"
......free WiFi is good business! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" Okay...So, I actually shared n Liked Your Last post...undecided

Can You Go now? embarassed Gracias! smiley
PS...I think You're jealous...and extremely Pained..."grin"
......free WiFi is good business! tongue
jealous? Hahaha. You Gotta be kidding me. I've got a 5Gig plan plus 24hrs wifi access

Take a look

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
jealous? Hahaha. You Gotta be kidding me. I've got a 5Gig plan plus 24hrs wifi access

Take a look
And he had to prove it to me with a Photo-shot..."grin"
Aweeee! embarassed I'm starting to feel Really special...cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
And he had to prove it to me with a Photo-shot..."grin"
Aweeee! embarassed I'm starting to feel Really special...cry
undecided undecided undecided
What's this one even saying?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided What's this one even saying?
LoL! Gerrarahia jaweh..."grin"
You guys would just be looking for places to initiate trouble.."grin" cool Anyways...itaff do...I ain't Talking no more! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

She can't Fùck ha mum cos she gat no dÎck. My humble opinion dou

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

You guys would just be looking for places to initiate trouble.."grin" cool
Anyways...itaff do...I ain't Talking no more! undecided
tongue tongue I'm not a trouble maker. Infact, I avoid trouble with girls. I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:

She can't Fùck ha mum cos she gat no dÎck. My humble opinion dou
your tiny opinion has been duly noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue I'm not a trouble maker. Infact, I avoid trouble with girls. I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER cheesy
All Lies....undecided

You came at me...I innocently stated my opinion..cry With a hint of sarcasm..*)
..You wanted Biting my head Off...undecided Bringing up my mom n dad."grin"

Nah! I don't think that's the work of a "LOVER" cool...Just A frustrated Nigga...***No offense* cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am tempted to laugh. grin
Estharfabian:
You sure You had Breakfast today? shocked I think you're hungry..."grin"

"grin" Not bad tho..,not bad! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Take it easy na....
STFUareyouGod:

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Itaff do lol grin
Estharfabian:

You guys would just be looking for places to initiate trouble.."grin" cool
Anyways...itaff do...I ain't Talking no more! undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
All Lies....undecided

You came at me...I innocently stated my opinion..cry With a hint of sarcasm..*)
..You wanted Biting my head Off...undecided Bringing up my mom n dad."grin"

Nah! I don't think that's the work of a "LOVER" cool...Just A frustrated Nigga...***No offense* cry
Those about parent, I REMORSEFULLY AND SINCERELY TAKE THEM BACK. My apologies cry cry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Handsomebeing(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
I see a lot of posts where guys complain about girls or where they ridicule them eg someone just posted what desperate ladies do when they want husbands.
I come across such ridiculous posts everyday and I ask myself: why do Naija boys hate our ladies?

Na lie?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Take it easy na....
I'm sorry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate The Moniker Above You On A Scale Of 1—10 / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? / Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.