Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57268 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by CSTR2: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Domestic violence in igboland is not that rampant relative to the rest of Nigeria.
It depends on the individual anyway.
Generalizing on a majority ethnic group like that because of one ''man''.
She doesn't sound very smart. grin. I can see why a negro would get frustrated with her and lash out.

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by watchworldpro: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am not igbo but I will slap you too. grin

6 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ikombe: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
dollarlander:

Your mumu starts from you mouth, to you skull down to your shit hole. MUMU Ibo boy.

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by spacyzuma(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Luckygurl:
grin grin

Our OMATA boys don show am shege...

On a more serious note, what would be your advice for a friend who wants to end her relationship cos of a destiny resetting slap she received from the boyfriend.

Ps: she was the one at fault and this is the first time it's happening since they started seeing each other over a year ago

cheesy cheesy

It's unfair to pass judgement on either of them without fully understanding what happened.
For some bad acts, a slap (or even worse) is fully deserved.
If she's wants to end the relationship over a slap, he may also be thinking of ending the relationship over whatever she did.

BTW, you seem fond of describing slaps as "destiny-resetting". This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've used it.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by mildflame: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na only U know d kind of GUYs u de date, no need for GENERALISATION it depends. But e be like U like those ALABA/IDUMOTA guys
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ikombe: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
watchworldpro:
I am not igbo but I will slap you too. grin
i like this guy no homo grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
Another rejection of biafra by the niger deltans (South south)

Ova to the igbos,, oya starting claiming south south nd mk comments dat will suit yu. We knw ana why-yo pple

Proudly Ikwerre
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Niger delta
Ikwerre is a mere hamlet consisting of confused pple who dont even know who they are seeking relevance in rivers state,IGBO is an ETHNIC GROUP of people found almost everywhere in d world with an ancient rich cultural heritage.
God forbid that i claim ikwerre,yall will forever be minorities in your state and unknown to the rest of nigeria and the world.
Nobody will take yall serious until you stop bearing "igbo names" and stop speaking "igboid dialects",tell your elders to create a unique "ikwerroid language".
confused fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Some igbo guys are caring and very jealouscheesycheesycheesy..
Some Igbo guys are quite caring but could be jealous sometimes.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by nwadiuko1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Doesn't sound wise to profile a whole tribe just because of the actions or inactions of just one person....actually it sounds silly

Anyway I pity this girl's career

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by itstpia8: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
is she the lady who wore bra at her birthday party?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Adortem: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
As much as igbo men take very good care of their wives,I also share the mentality that they batter their wives,seen a lot of cases.I hate to appear tribalistic however,I am waiting to be proved wrong,I don't understand their culture though...#My opinion

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Some guys are just wicked,I don't know how a man will raise his hand to beat a lady
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
She's silly.

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by cruzyteejay(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sorry oo,nollywood don too dey fuckup these days shaa

and this movie wey make this girl collect this kin denouncing slap no go pass two states
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Onuokwu: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/

Eeediot...who wants to date you? Generalizing because of one person. He ought to have given you more than one slap.

4 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by titosantana(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm sorry about the slap.

But why say my "Igbo" boy friend?
Why not say "my boyfriend"
It's because she has Hausa, Yoruba, Egbira, Calabar, Warri, etc boyfriends.

If you are the jealous or possessive type, never date or marry a celeberity.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by CSTR2: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Some guys are just wicked,I don't know how a man will raise his hand to beat a lady
What if a ''lady'' pours a man hot water or slaps him.
How should he respond that would match the offence?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by omoharry(f): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kelklein:
SOME BEAUTIFUL LINES.
1. Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.

2. The best boyfriend isn't the best- looking, the funniest, or the richest. It's the one that makes sure you know he loves you.

3. Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone. Lonely is a feeling when no one cares.

4. Psychology says, when you truly care for someone, their mood can literally affect yours.

5. Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others.

enjoy the rest of your day!
Where did you get this powerful message from?Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by ikombe: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
prophetfire:
Miss low-end actress, did he slap you bcs he is Igbo or bcs he is imature or bcs you did a thing that earnrd you the slap? Are you trying to just whip up sympathy? You sound imature like your boyfriend.Stop throwing tribal rants and fix your life. We will hear from him first before taking sides with you.
that gal na mumu. The boifriend already knows she is an actress so i dont know how he will just slap her if she doesnt provoke him to do so undecided

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Kulas: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dont mind the asha...,she was born and breed in calabar,where di... and pu.....y are used as food and where a woman can have and be servicing like five men at a go and its not anything to them,they did not see it as a bad thing.So,its not your fault that you are asha....actress,i blame where you come from because that is their tradition and you cant blame the igbo guy because he come from where such is respected and honoured.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by tonychristopher: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THIS LITTLE HOEE SHOULD KNOW THAT IGBO MEN DONT TAKE SHYTS FROM THEIR WOMEN AND THEY DEMAND 101% LOYALTY AND FAITHFULNESS...IN TURN SHE GETS PAMPERED

END OF CASE

GO HOME YOU ALL

businessline:
Nigerian Actress Queeneth Agbor Narrated How Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Her Because She Kissed A Guy In A Movie‘I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent’.

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy he dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian of Ibo extradition.

Speaking on her ordeal with the with the Ibo boyfriend she refused to name, the Lagos based actress said. ‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, and he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive’.

Queeneth Agbor

Queeneth who has appeared in several movies in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos alongside Yemi Blaq, Charles Inojie, Yul Edochie, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Halima Abubarkar and other said the traumatic experience made her decide to put an end to dating Igbo guys. I have dated another one in time past too, he was so possessive, and it was like I shouldn’t have a life outside of him.

Queeneth Agbor was born and raised in Cross River State, she is the first child among five siblings, she is a graduate of Microbiology in the University of Calabar.

Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at Royal Arts Academy, a film school co-ordinated by Emem Isong a renowned award winning producer.

Through sheer hard-work and talent she was awarded the best graduating actress 2012… her ability to interpreet a wide range of characters and attributes has gotten her roles in movies like Painful kingdom alongside Olu Jacobs, Chika Ike, Eve Esien and Ngozi Ezeonu. She has played a lead role in a short film titled The Movement (sanitation).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-the-day-my-igbo-boyfriend-slapped-me-becos-i-kissed-in-movie/

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by KelvinKelt(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
ABEngine:

I'm yet to find sense in all this, what is your point exactly?
Pls go thro de post & digest it. A lady was slapped by her boy friend. The offence: he watch her kissing her colleague on tv(movie set). Tho I'm not advocating indecency but a matured man, educated or not should have known that the girl was interpreting a script. She was just acting according to instruction(s). Pls if one is not a type that can gaze & tolerate such scene(s), never go into a relationship with such ladies. If u're not satisfied with my explanations, post more questions.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by wtfCode: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
WaZoBia2015:
The ho is scared of igbos because she's gonna make out with someone someday and her Igbo boyfriend will deal with her accordingly.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Not wicked but jealous. How would you feel watching your boyfriend kiss another woman?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by cruzyteejay(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:

hey hey hey hold it there.........you will also don't know why a woman will open her mouth to bite off a man's BOBO
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Responsible. Lady will never do such.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
U get luck say na jst slap,if na me ennn i go conk ur 4head until it brings pulse,frm kissin u wil start fuckin all d guys in nollywood nd u sayin ur guy shudnt slap u....oluku

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Luckygurl(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
spacyzuma:

It's unfair to pass judgement on either of them without fully understanding what happened.
For some bad acts, a slap (or even worse) is fully deserved
If she's wants to end the relationship over a slap, he may also be thinking of ending the relationship over whatever she did.

BTW, you seem fond of describing slaps as "destiny-resetting". This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've used it.

grin
That's so not fair nah!
What's worse than getting a slap on the cheeks??

Lol!! cheesy
How else can you describe a slap that leaves you dazed for seconds, the kind that gives your partial blindness for seconds.
Basically! It comes from this igbo sentence I'm always fond of using..
~Mma gi ura m'gi ama-gi, ichee uche ndu gi~
~If I slap you, you'll have a rethink over your life~ grin
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Gassa007: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:
Are igbo boys this insecure?
It seems you need a slap too,to reset your bigoted brain

5 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Some igbo guys are caring and very jealouscheesycheesycheesy..
Yes my dear we are very jealous and is because we over pay our dues.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THIS LITTLE HOEE SHOULD KNOW THAT IGBO MEN DONT TAKE SHYTS FROM THEIR WOMEN AND THEY DEMAND 101% LOYALTY AND FAITHFULNESS...IN TURN SHE GETS PAMPERED

END OF CASE

GO HOME YOU ALL

Since Igbo men are serial monogamists themselves, the least we should expect from our women is loyalty.
I mean you hardly find an Igbo man breeding illegitimate children like flies because of a supposed increase in comfort, like some people do. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by arsetalks(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

this is why Nigeria is so backward ...
Placing so much emphasis on education.

So you never see/hear of graduate wey beat his wife for talking to another man before?
What has that got to do with Nigeria been backward? You people rate the yanks and the Brits to high heave but some of them, a good number of them still hit their wives/girlfriends.

My cousin is a victim in the hand of a useless Aussie. So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Small Doctor Gifts Himself An Expensive Porsche Cayenne (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.