Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57265 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Gassa007: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
Another rejection of biafra by the niger deltans (South south)

Ova to the igbos,, oya starting claiming south south nd mk comments dat will suit yu. We knw ana why-yo pple

Proudly Ikwerre
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Niger delta
Hehehehe, confused simpleton go find your origin

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by funkybully(f): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Silly girl. Same igbos feature u in their movies. Bigotted hole.

Peter of p-square was beating her wife? Igbos are d least of the 3 main tribe in Nigeria to lay hand on a woman cos they value marriage.

The truth will come out one day why she slapped u.

Now gerarahere!

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nonsense girl, she must be silly, thunder fire that her mouth, who dey see her kwanu

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by IlekeHD: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gassa007:

It seems you need a slap too,to reset your bigoted brain

Domestic violence is the thing in igboland.

Better don't try that ish with a Yoruba girl because we will feed you all 2inches of your blockos
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by spacyzuma(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

grin
That's so not fair nah!
What's worse than getting a slap on the cheeks??

Lol!! cheesy
How else can you describe a slap that leaves you dazed for seconds, the kind that gives your partial blindness for seconds.
Basically! It comes from this igbo sentence I'm always fond of using..
~Mma gi ura m'gi ama-gi, ichee uche ndu gi~
~If I slap you, you'll have a rethink over your life~ grin

grin
There are worse things than being heavily-slapped on the cheek. A slap usually clears out in a few hours.
I still remember several slaps I received in secondary school, as well as slaps I've given out.
And believe me, there are worse things.
Not that I'm justifying the slap, but she should be grateful that he didn't beat her up. Sadly, many women experience black eyes, broken bones, and other severe bodily damage from their men.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hey hold it there,is he not aware that she's an actress before he asked her out?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by mioltai(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
slapping of girlfriends cuts across all tribes nne.what u shud search for is a man that doesnt have an issue with what u do in ur profession.omotola jolade kissed men in d past.she is still married with about 4 kids nd her marriage is nt broken ......yet sha.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by hopeforcharles(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I really appreciate the part of self dignity, but to be honest, such men shouldn't go for loose women. Celebrities are not such girls one should expect decency from except for few of them. It's always good for one to think twice before considering & jumping into a relationship. I personally can never stand a cheating partner, hidden or known. Most celebrities does not have self pride, respect, dignity, thus they're nothing but philanderers.
Cool u got my drift, Seriously I like Japanese samurai because of their strictness and self dignity, if the white will learn a bit from the slot would have been different, especially this gayish and lesbianism bulshit trending there. Without religion one can still decipher what is good or bad.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jkross(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:

this is why Nigeria is so backward ...
Placing so much emphasis on education.

So you never see/hear of graduate wey beat his wife for talking to another man before?

Education starts from the family to peer group to church/mosque/shrine/street everything you learn amounts to a form of education..so much emphasis has to be placed on it..and plz when you drop that ur album try educate us o cos music educates too
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Merrybet is Naija's fastest paying-out bookmaker!!Register with us and make money online.Click here to start http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by PenSniper: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
fatheritunu:
Ehyaaaaaaaa. Am sure after the hot slap he gave u dat nite, he will still beg you dat same nite and una go still fhuck dat same nite and am very sure una two still dey fhuck up till now. Ladies wit their pretence.. Fhuck well dear, atleast its not my pussy and its not my gf's own too. Well you are noticed sha...

She said she ran for her dear life after the slap and was lucky to get out alive.
Now did you read the post turned upside down or just acting the mischieve actor?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Chinom(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Take it from me, this girl will not date any other guy but an IGBO man. I know her type. She may complain about the slap now, but she will always run back to Igbo men. She can never find her own men or men of other tribes fulfilling anymore.

Same goes for Igbo women. Once a Yoruba man dates an Igbo woman, he never wants anything to do with a Yoruba woman anymore. I see it a lot in Lagos. Queeneth Agbor will eventually marry an Igboman.

It's like the saying ' once you go black......'. Once you go Igbo, you don't go back. I cannot imagine a woman making the switch from Igbo man to Hausa man or Yoruba man. They can only go to 'Igbo lites' grin like Delta, Edo or Calabar men.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
sorry to our Igbo boys.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
I will love to slap her too. Who wouldn't? sad

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by dollarlander: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=ikombe post=39520700][/quote]

I don't know o. May be yours will be a reference point.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kulas:
So what do u want us to do by speaking this trash.No wonder,you were born and breed in calabar whose women are basically known for one particular thing.And you expect the igbo guy to fold his arm and be looking at you while you are displaying the hidden character in you.Mind you,though you are not yet married to him but know quite well that by average,igbo women respects marriage institution and thats why and what attracts their men to respect them,hence rate of divorce is minimal in igbo land.The guy sees it that there will be an element of unfaithfulness(doggish life) in you,and any mistake to put you in the house as wife na real hell.
Or rather they don't want to loose after spending millions of naira on marriage rite hence the exhibition of insecurity towards women.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
jkross:

Education starts from the family to peer group to church/mosque/shrine/street everything you learn amounts to a form of education..so much emphasis has to be placed on it..and plz when you drop that ur album try educate us o cos music educates too

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by timilehing(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
She specifically mentioned "Igbo" cos she knows they're anu.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by itstpia8: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chinom:
Take it from me, this girl will not date any other guy but an IGBO man. I know her type. She may complain about the slap now, but she will always run back to Igbo men. She can never find her own men or men of other tribes fulfilling anymore.

Same goes for Igbo women. Once a Yoruba man dates an Igbo woman, he never wants anything to do with a Yoruba woman anymore. I see it a lot in Lagos. Queeneth Agbor will eventually marry an Igboman.

It's like the saying ' once you go black......'. Once you go Igbo, you don't go back. I cannot imagine a woman making the switch from Igbo man to Hausa man or Yoruba man. They can only go to 'Igbo lites' grin like Delta, Edo or Calabar men.

maybe she'll marry Igboid ie sort of Igbo and sort of
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Achorise: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rports has it that, most people see jealousy as an ingredient of love.That is why the phrase is often used "Guide it jealousy" So it is not attributed to a particular tribe or nation.But that does not mean I'm in support of raising a finger against a woman.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jacoik(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
20yrs later,the story will change to >> "i have forgiven my igbo bf for slapping me,please come back and marry me".
efulefu.
lolhahaha walahi u no well ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by PenSniper: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iamsynord:

how this one take get Best Graduating actress a beg
. Why emphasize igbo ?? so any other guy wey come from another side no fit Slap her !"

She gave example of the first Ibo BF who was also overtly possessive.
A probable proof that it runs in the family.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Luckygurl(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
spacyzuma:

grin
There are worse things than being heavily-slapped on the cheek. A slap usually clears out in a few hours.
I still remember several slaps I received in secondary school, as well as slaps I've given out.
And believe me, there are worse things.
Not that I'm justifying the slap, but she should be grateful that he didn't beat her up. Sadly, many women experience black eyes, broken bones, and other severe bodily damage from their men.

That's the thing...
It begins from a mere slap, next a kick and before you realise what's happening, it turns into something worse like those you mentioned.

Mind you, this is just the normal bf/gf stuff and dude is already stepping outta boundaries.
Na their palava sha!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
funkybully:
Silly girl. Same igbos feature u in their movies. Bigotted hole.

Peter of p-square was beating her wife? Igbos are d least of the 3 main tribe in Nigeria to lay hand on a woman cos they value marriage.

The truth will come out one day why she slapped u.

Now gerarahere!
She's crazy and should continue to jump from one bed to another.

2 Likes

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by wtfCode: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
igbo guys are the most romantic set of males in africe*google that sh*t*,they aint violent at all, is just that they don't play with what belongs to them.
Marrying an actress is the last thing i'll do in my life, even if i dey craze.
Tha mo'fuckin b*tch thought all naija guys be catechist...how i go dey watch pesin dey do all sort of things to my wife 4 movie?

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jacoik(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
gimakon:
The babe no get sense .

She wan share AIDS give the guy. as she day f*uck around as she like in the name of acting. the boy sef get patience .
so wats ur point now bf I giv u 2 dirty slapses
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jacoik(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
woodcook:
Chris Brown Igbo boy.
ehhh Chris brown? are u really OK?
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Chinom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:

maybe she'll marry Igboid ie sort of Igbo and sort of

Yea, that's what I mean by 'Igbo Lite'. you know like 'Coca cola Lite'
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kettle calling pot black."Forgive him for his IGNORANT"!Lol.
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by BigJakie: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I guess the person u dated must have been uneducated. Educated man should have known that you're an actress hence, such things are bound to happen. Forgive him for his ignorant

Mr Oga... befr u lay emphasis on education, practice ur English before commenting... I hope N'landers also forgive you for your 'IGNORANT'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Small Doctor Gifts Himself An Expensive Porsche Cayenne (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.