Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Day Of Judgement. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Of Judgement. (7947 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
The Day of Judgement will be a very scientific event.

The earth will rebel against those that are destroying it.

A day of Tremors, earthquakes, heavy thunder, lightening, tornadoes, tsunamis and brimstone.

Coming to you shortly grin grin

How shall we escape?

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

8 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Isaiah 2:20-21
In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

7 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun, how far naw?
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
The only thing delaying the coming of the day of judgment is the non declaration of peace as of yet.

When you hear of cry peace, then sudden destruction cometh
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mathew 24:29-30
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

These 2 verses are giving us the progression of events leading to the coming (or or better still, the revelation) of Christ.

Meaning of verse 29
The darkening of the sun, the obliteration of the moon, the falling of the stars; WORLD LEADERSHIP WILL FAIL. The wisdom that is being used to rule this present world will be taken away, this is what this place is saying. The leaders of this present world will lose their wisdom, they will die mentally. They will be spiritually killed, and the question will be asked of then, ''art thou now become (dumb) as us''?

Because the wisdom being used to rule this world has failed, the effect of this failure will include: The world economy will crash completely, there will be total socio-economic and political chaos is heaven; heaven being the leading ruling nations of this our present world.

Meaning of verse 30
When the wisdom of the Lucifer of this world has failed, and the world is still reeling from the effects of the total and complete socio-economic and political meltdown and crash, a great event will occur throughout the whole earth, but its effects will be felt mostly in heaven (leading ruling nations). The sign of the son of man will appear in heaven cry cry cry.

cry cry cryAll the tribes of the earth will mourn at the happening of this sign cry cry cry

Then Jesus will come in the clouds of heaven

Cloud means trouble. Jesus, the Sun of God, will be revealed in the aftermath of the great event in heaven that caused worldwide earth-wide mourning. This is the meaning of coming in the clouds of heaven

The great event in heaven that will cause earth-wide mourning, is the DAY OF JUDGMENT.

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

3 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lalasticlala, come and put this topic on FP grin
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by bZoMa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
The kind drama wen go unfold for this thread eh

1 Like

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by neroflo: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus is gayman cry cry
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Benekruku(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fiction!

Day of judgement wey dem tell my great grand father and he still no see am, Na hin dey won take bobo me too

Make day of judgement come! We dey wait am.

5 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by mrMeen(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
op

I no know what to say.
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

This is no joke and very deep.

Note that on the judgement day, you will be judged for every vain word.

But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22

This goes out to those raw, immoral talkers here on NL.
Cc keypad1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Demons go soon show.
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by LastSurvivor11: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus is coming soon since the last 3 generation and u still expect me to still believe that same story??

Bros ur judgment day start the day u die..
Simple

1 Like

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by costandi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
D
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by policy12: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Imagine on this day on this day God want to show our deed and there is this warning ' the next video of a life lived while on earth contain graphic pictures, PG advice' then slowly ur life/my life begin to roll on the big board with the whole human present. Then the tape begin to roll displaying that moments we spend ours in our closet masturbating.

..that moments will lied to dodge or escape punishment.
...that moments we spent our energy to suck d pussy and d kondo with all passion.
....that moments we steal just to belong
...that moments we trade justice for injustice all for personal gains.
...that moments, that moment we live and no body knew.

4 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by ifenes(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
It will happen to those who believe in it.
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Integrityfarms(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Still wondering how this made front page this night?
Na nightmare una wan give person baa

2 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Tenim47(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
smh
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na so ooo grin iskaba
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by maverickdude(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
neroflo:
Jesus is gayman cry cry
undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
The day of reckoning
Quitter never wins likewise winner never quits.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Pope22(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where is buhari?
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by ChinonsoDike2: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
If you are BLACK, you are already in hell.

Being a member of the subhuman, cursed black race is worse than any form of damnation.
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Victornezzar: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is no joke and very deep.

Note that on the judgement day, you will be judged for every vain word.

This goes out to those raw, immoral talkers here on NL.
Cc keypad1
Both u
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by KingLennon(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lord pls, if i repent on monday abeg make them blow trumpet on tuesday. My niqqaz will be like Lennon how u take enter heaven? grin...I don enter, i don enter

4 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Humblebloke(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
undecided
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by seunny4lif(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Since all these years, na now the mod dey put am for FP
Mod are you high abi your pastor tell you say God dey come

Tell me more about judgement day season 40 grin grin
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Hillarie(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
lemme just buy space down
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by KingLennon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
ifenes:
It will happen to those who believe in it.
Believe it or not. It will happen to everybody. No wori e go shock you like electric...grin
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by Chikelue2000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
The day of Judgement will be a terrible day
Re: The Day Of Judgement. by freethinker01: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
I need the weed this niqqa is smoking... I need to see shi I. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.