Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64513 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by danbrowndmf(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Have got love for akwa ibom girls sha.. They can love..

Cc Laveda.cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chineloSA(f): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.

How can even be 80% sure about other people's business when you were not there.

If you have aborted don't assume that other people have aborted.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ExpensiveShit: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Adanna28:

Shut yo yeye yansh! You can't even pay bus fare! Pfft angry

Although I don't agree with him completely cos a loving woman brings care, affection and calmness to a man's home, but on the financial front, women una no dey try at all.

Economy bad, yes we know, but why una go dey expect heaven and earth wen una meet any guy?

Smh....no wonder every girl dey find ready-made man; where dem don cook food, set table, make una come chop. angry
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by YINKS89(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Yall re Hypocrites. Wen sanusi wanted 2 marry an 18yr old gurl u. All wre screamin underage. Hw is 2face Situation n d same?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by oloyede252(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

The only reason a woman would marry a loser like that fool would be for his money. He is not likeable nor smart what else is there to look forcheesy
This is the reason he said "women have nothing to offer"(not that I agree with him),but with your absurd statement you definitely agree with him that women have nothing to offer."if a woman marry him for his money what is she going to offer him"nothing I guess .and from your statement we could agree Annie was a gold digger going by what tu face did.I'm I right?

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

You didn't tell me she was for sale undecided

Besides this is online, you can't really tell someone's personality and by the way it is still your sister's choice to make undecided

lol! Apparently that was a joke habba
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by sweatlana: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Did the breakup? How come he has several kids with different women undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
chineloSA:

How can even be 80% sure about other people's business when you were not there.

If you have aborted don't assume that other people have aborted.

Owk, out of all I said that's ur own pain, no body would tell you of their abortion, considering how wreckless 2face has been with ladies, you want to tell me his sp erm started producing babies when he became a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Cc Laveda.cheesy

And they are bold oh damn bold.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Why can't you women be responsible... you talk like taking care of the children is a job... it's a freaking responsibility... if you don't want to do it.. don't have children... seal up your womb... and we won't be complaining... otherwise do us a favour... Don't fall in love... Don't get married... I must have struck a chord for you to get this angry at a drunk with an IQ of 1** + the last time I checked... wink

I'm not your enemy... but it's true... all you women bring to the table is drama..
Now shut the fvck up angry. that your mama or wife brings nothing but drama to the table does not mean it is praticed everywhere.Now stop the god damned generalization. angry Okay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
A
hypocrite, that's what you are. So the rules change for 2Face but you castigate others for sleeping with minors? I'd remember to resurrect this thread when a child-marriage argument arises.
It's unbelievable that you justified sex with a minor.
You like 2Face so gave him a free pass. You females are just irrational.

for real... and the fool was attacking me... @adanna28... your yansh don open...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by andyanders: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

That is if he doesn't impregnate other women, have strings of mistresses or marry several wives

No gender is blame freeundecided

I love your input herein and the way you buttress your points.That shows how matured and intelligent lady you are.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
MzMayD:
Now shut the fvck up angry. that your mama or wife brings nothing but drama to the table does not mean it is praticed everywhere.Now stop the god damned generalization. angry Okay undecided

With this drama you're displaying with me...?!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2015
oloyede252:

This is the reason he said "women have nothing to offer"(not that I agree with him),but with your absurd statement you definitely agree with him that women have nothing to offer."if a woman marry him for his money what is she going to offer him"nothing I guess .and from your statement we could agree Annie was a gold digger going by what tu face did.I'm I right?

No, you are wrong. We all have reasons for getting married or marrying one partner despite several options

Tuface proposed to Annie when they were not even talking. According to the news then, the proposalnwas out of the blue. Why don't we ask Tuface why he married Annie? Could it be because he knew she would be a great partner, someone he would wish to spent the rest of his life, his valuable time, have beautiful kids with, great sex, be a better person, fufill his dreams, great family life, and great food etc. Could it be because she knew that with his money she can be a better person or fulfill her dreams.

What man goes into marriage without considering his choice of wife? Should we say that because of that she is doing him a favour instead? Both partners do themselves a favour by getting married to one anotherundecided. If a woman is a housewife, she is dedicating all her time and energy to bringing up the kids, THEIR kids while ignoring her own career. It is her responsibilites to take care of her kids but it becomes a job and a sacrifice when she puts other things on hold for them! Call it whatever you like she is doing a man and his children a favour by pausing her own life for theirs. A man who solely fends for his family is also putting his family life on hold. He is sacrificing his time to feed his family, he is doing them favour and sacrificing his time for their financial security.

However you need to know that no one forced them to marry they did it out of their own accord. Knowing the consequences the sacrifices they have to make including their kids. They are both doing well themselves a favour.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

With this drama you're displaying with me...?!
Don't you know what to type? what's with the gibberish undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
andyanders:

I love your input herein and the way you buttress your points.That shows how matured and intelligent lady you are.

Thanks
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
MzMayD:
Don't you know what to type? what's with the gibberish undecided

You've got comprehension issues too...?!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by pickabeau1: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Tuface is a paedophile!!

Sadly...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Thanks

You still haven't answered my question is Anne is underage or not...?!

To avoid the question you've turned a simple Yes or no question to an issue... with them fellow women wrapper b!tch ass niggas licking your butt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Laitesmart(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Adanna28:

Shut yo yeye yansh! You can't even pay bus fare! Pfft angry
Choi.... U are wicked... I bettya that hurts... hav pity on d guy now..
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You still haven't answered my question is Anne is underage or not...?!

To avoid the question you've turned a simple Yes or no question to an issue... with them fellow women wrapper b!tch ass niggas licking your butt...

Bla bla black sheep
Have you any wool?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Tuface is a peadophile!!

Were they in a relationship?

Who is paedophile?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla black sheep Have you any wool?
Typical...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by wizkhalifaa: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
adonbilivit:
2face and Fella are my role models. Now I want to date girls aged 15 to 16 years. hypocrisy is when u lambast me for this and praise Fela and 2face for the same act
which fella? Fellaini?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by danbrowndmf(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

And they are bold oh damn bold.
Yet to date one though,buh the one's hv seen are actually cool...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by oloyede252(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

No, you are wrong. We all have reasons for getting married or marrying one partner despite several options

Tuface proposed to Annie when they were not even talking. According to the news then, the proposalnwas out of the blue. Why don't we ask Tuface why he married Annie? Could it be because he knew she would be a great partner, someone he would wish to spent the rest of his life, his valuable time, have beautiful kids with, great sex, be a better person, fufill his dreams, great family life, and great food etc. Could it be because she knew that with his money she can be a better person or fulfill her dreams.

What man goes into marriage without considering his choice of wife? Should we say that because of that she is doing him a favour instead? Both partners do themselves a favour by getting married to one anotherundecided. If a woman is a housewife, she is dedicating all her time and energy to bringing up the kids, THEIR kids while ignoring her own career. It is her responsibilites to take care of her kids but it becomes a job and a sacrifice when she puts other things on hold for them! Call it whatever you like she is doing a man and his children a favour by pausing her own life for theirs. A man who solely fends for his family is also putting his family life on hold. He is sacrificing his time to feed his family, he is doing them favour and sacrificing his time for their financial security.

However you need to know that no one forced them to marry they did it out of their own accord. Knowing the consequences the sacrifices they have to make including their kids. They are both doing well themselves a favour.
with your epistle,how does it correlate with your previous statement? I don't want to go into stupid analysis of whether they did each other a favor or not because whatever you say is assumptions that has 99%probability of being wrong.

I asked you a question but you digressed, anyway from your statement what does she has to offer if she married him for his financial status?you can answer that.and please don't give me stories and assumptions.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2015
oloyede252:

with your epistle,how does it correlate with your previous statement? I don't want to go into stupid analysis of whether they did each other a favor or not because whatever you say is assumptions that has 99%probability of being wrong.

I asked you a question but you digressed, anyway from your statement what does she have to offer if she married him for his financial status?you can answer that.and please don't give me stories and assumptions.

You are as silly as the id.iot before you

I examined all possibilities of why marriage is a favour to both partners whether or not the woman married for his wealth. It is a contract exchange of you have what I want, I have what you want.

So why don't you ask Tuface why he married Annie instead of you to make stupid baseless assumptions that he is doing her favour especially when they weren't dating when her proposed?

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Laveda(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Cc Laveda.cheesy
grin
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by slimport(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?
God bless you
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ademipeju(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Enter the link below to vote Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015....

https://www.nairaland.com/2705483/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-voting#39573486
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by shaboti: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!
its a pity your wife is useless and brings nothing to the table but pls try not to generalise.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by osazeeblue01: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Where are the nairaland ladies i'm still waiting for a reasonable comments from u guyz. Na only to insult una sabi. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.