Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. (5177 Views)

[video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements / Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by VickJames(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
If by now, you're not proud of being igbo, then you dont know what you are missing
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by tonychristopher: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
the map below me..
Not all ndiigbos re proud of their identity though.

Picture2 represent proud igbos..so if you re proud.. ?

Shout
igbo kwenu...kwezuonu oooooooo...grin

i represent imo and anambra and ikwerre...we re one...

Make i no forget to hail the op..menabadoo.
Bros,God bless you hustle sir..amen..i dey read ur comment and i dey gbadun you wella..no homo o. One love.

Make i hail chino11,abagworo,investnow2013,beremx,rarediamond.asha80.tonychristopher,pezienza.igboson,nripriest,spacetour,bigfrancis23,Armaggedon,Vayne,Dikeoh882,ekenedegreat,kaycid77,vicotex,new2020,cuckoldmaster,chibuzoc, cuckoldlover.
i ve forgotten that guy that open enugu thread,spyder88 or sth like that..
this is a more reasonable thread for southeasterners ...
Your comments is needed here urgently esp the two imo and anambra warlord.
Abagworo and chino11..you guys re wanted here..
your words should be igbos did this and that..
Maka na umu Igbo o buna bu umu nnem -one love+
Yes o. wink
Ala Igbo bu ana nke ezigbo aku .
No shaking..cool

My point man kedu

Hope all is well ...I am a bit busy would comment later
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Leo Stan ekeh is an igbo man, he's the pioneer for desktop publishing and computer design in Nigeria. He's also the chairpersob of zinox technology limited.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
Another computer wizard from igboland. Please just call me onye igbo if you don't know my name grin

Philip Emeagwali is an African inventor and scientist. He has been living in USA for many years. He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize, which has been called "Supercomputing's Nobel Prize". He invented a formula that allows computers to perform their fastest computations. He is described as "one of the great minds of the Information Age" and as "a Father of the Internet". He is the most searched scientist on the Internet.

[b][/b]
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Another computer wizard from igboland. Please just call me onye igbo if you don't know my name grin

Philip Emeagwali is an African inventor and scientist. He has been living in USA for many years. He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize, which has been called "Supercomputing's Nobel Prize". He invented a formula that allows computers to perform their fastest computations. He is described as "one of the great minds of the Information Age" and as "a Father of the Internet". He is the most searched scientist on the Internet.

an igbo man is the most searched scientist on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Did you know an igbo man was also the pioneer of heart surgery in africa? We are so blessed.

Fabian Anene Ositadimma Udekwu M.D. (1928 – 17 November 2006) was a medical doctor, cardiac surgeon, distinguished professor of surgery at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, and a pioneer of open heart surgery in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by gab264(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2015
menabadoo:
Did you know an igbo man was also the pioneer of heart surgery in africa? We are so blessed.

Fabian Anene Ositadimma Udekwu M.D. (1928 – 17 November 2006) was a medical doctor, cardiac surgeon, distinguished professor of surgery at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, and a pioneer of open heart surgery in Africa.
God!! with Biafran, we can achieve what we couldn't achieve for years.
We are blessed, we have the man power, we have geniuses, yesterday I was watching a drone made by and Igbo guy.
We have the capacity to become African China, if zoogerian can let u go.
I love my country Biafra.
Am happy to be Igbo
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2015
This is a wonderful thread. Let us use this medium to unify all parts of Igboland just as, Pazienza rightly said.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
first subsaharan African to obtain a doctorate degree in mathmatics is an igbo

Chike Obi (April 17, 1921 – March 13, 2008) was a Nigerian politician, mathematician and professor.

The African Mathematics Union suggests that he was the first sub-Saharan African to hold a doctorate in mathematics. Dr. Obi's early research dealt mainly with the question of the existence of periodic solutions of non-linear ordinary differential equations. He successfully used the perturbation technique, and several of his publications greatly helped to stimulate research interest in this subject throughout the world and have become classics in the literature.

Obi is the author of several books and journals on mathematics and Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
an igbo man also built the fastest carburated FWD in the world

Bisi Ezerioha (born January 6, 1972) a.k.a. Ndubisi Ezerioha, is a professional racing driver, engine builder, engineer, and industrialist. He is involved in import drag racing, and currently pilots a 2006 Honda Insight in the pro stock ranks of IDRA (battle of the imports), IDRC and CMI series. Bisi has built and driven the fastest and quickest carbureted FWD in the world. He is the current CEO and chief engineer for Bisimoto Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
an igbo also invented the microchip used In invasive surgical robots

Ndubuisi ekekwe
Credits: He is credited with the development of microchips used in minimally invasive surgical robots

Bio: Ndubuisi is the founder of First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics Ltd. He holds a U.S. Patent on a microchip used in minimally invasive surgical robots and was part of the team that created XL sensor inside the iPhone and iPad.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
first Nigerian professor of medicine is also an igbo

Prof Kodilinye first Nigerian professor of miedicine he was appointed a Professor of Medicine at the University of London in 1952. He later became the Vice Chancellor of the University of Nigeria Nsukka after the war.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
meet the first Nigerian nuclear physicist

Cyril Agodi Onwumechili (born 1932) is a Nigerian Professor of Physics and staff of the University of Ibadan. He was the first Nigerian Nuclear physicist and the second President the Nigerian Academy of Science.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Macelliot(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Any hint about tommorow's million march protest?
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Macelliot:
Any hint about tommorow's million march protest?
there are speculations that Onitsha markets will not open
Re: Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay...nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Wawa In SE? / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help / Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.