Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) (5001 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Andyblaze: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry

I don't know why my life is like this when Lekki flood happenf me and my guys we enter Lekki and we help people cross the water by carring dem in our back so I carry this girl in the flood to her house she wanted to pay me but I say no pay me with your number. She say she like my strong hand I use in jacking her up and na gv me her number. I call her the next day and from dere we start lovey lovey. Now I pack to go and live with her and dis morning I went and brush my teeth as I wake she got angry with me and tell me to pack out of her house I beg and beg and ask her why she told me she like mouth odor that it use to turn her on that why did I remove my mouth odor that mouth odor use to make her Hot and now I don't know what to do. Please advise me I cannot leave Lekki back to ajegunle pleaz

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Yorobastard(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Story So Fake

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
And u xpect us to read this thrash

1 Like

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by whitebeard(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by samwash(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Andy we kwn u & ur story .
abeg tell her say for d next 180days u nor go brush ur teeth again. with dis she go accept u back.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Wizklynd23(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg wey that my sugarcane, this guy need like 12 lashes for creating this kind yeye thread

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria is finished - see future leader grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by alex81(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

I don't know why my life is like this when Lekki flood happenf me and my guys we enter Lekki and we help people cross the water by carring dem in our back so I carry this girl in the flood to her house she wanted to pay me but I say no pay me with your number. She say she like my strong hand I use in jacking her up and na gv me her number. I call her the next day and from dere we start lovey lovey. Now I pack to go and live with her and dis morning I went and brush my teeth as I wake she got angry with me and tell me to pack out of her house I beg and beg and ask her why she told me she like mouth odor that it use to turn her on that why did I remove my mouth odor that mouth odor use to make her Hot and now I don't know what to do. Please advise me I cannot leave Lekki back to ajegunle pleaz

You are high in sulphur

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by modextus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na old timers go know the best of andyblaze... grin

1 Like

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by giftedheart1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
go n eat shit na... abi, no be mouth odour
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by kennykendo(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

op your tori too fake gan

and by the way

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:22am On Jul 16, 2017
it is finished!.

u are in the same league with holy*wa*ha*la19
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by emmanwandud(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2017
This story is as fake as Apc promise to Nigerians.
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria is finished - see future leader grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i am here.. We ain't finish.. I am the future they've always talked about.
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by heenriiy19(m): 2:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Rubbish thread

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by DrObum(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2017
Andyblaze, e don tey ooooo!

You go Libya go hustle
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by ikemesit4477: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

Weed at work!
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by agohmamuda(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Welcome back Andyblaze

wat happened to your signature #BitG ?
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by bbbabes(f): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2017
And craze, sorry andyblaze is back
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Crystalom3(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Fill the blank space with the correct answer

This op.....
(a) yeye
(b) mumu
(c) deserve to be beaten
(d)needs to be banned
(e)all of the above

1 Like

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by dtruth50: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2017
madness

1 Like

Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Mustiboy(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2017
I imagine the kind of person Wey give birth to this OP
Re: See What I Did This Morning That Made My GF Almost Break Up With Me (pics) by Lavendra(f): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
And u xpect us to read this thrash

if you didn't read it, you won't have know its trash

(1) (Reply)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / Does His/Her Tribe still Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.