Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (13432 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story by walegamat(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2009
@poster,
i feel so sorry for you.i can imagine how you feel because iv also had a similar experience.but i wonder why some girls are so cruel.what if u decide to keep the pregnancy?doesnt she know that sleeping with another man with another mans pregnancy cuases ill-luck to the husband?and when things eventually start going wrong,they will begin to point wrong fingers,not knowing they are the devil.i advice you to forget her now once and for all.like they say",u'l know a male cock when it is hatched".that kind of woman will end up causing you problems.how are you sure its her first time?its when they are caught that they become criminals.
Needless to say,there are still so many sweet ones out there.so dont loose hope.because sometimes GOD uses signs like this to warn us before hand. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: My Story by Thadude(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2009
I dont know what u are thinking about, a woman who could carry ur baby and still default, o'boy give her the boot! Or are u urgly??, She is not for u. She is not fit to be a good mother.
Re: My Story by ayinisong: 7:03am On May 21, 2009
Dave, let me be frank with you; leave her. I mean if she is pregnant for you, goes on to tell you a lie about visitng her uncle, switching off her phone, and sleepng with d guy, then she is not worth having you. That means she has been doing it in the past.

Just think and you will remember incidences you can't really explain. Look you can't live with it. Had it been you had been married then you wouldn't have a choice but now you do. She get the mind so she fit do am again. BE WARNED!
Re: My Story by fibre: 7:20am On May 21, 2009
sista woman gave u such wrong advice.

truth is many Nigerian girls these days cheat, and unluckily for you you have got one of them, advice run for your life.
Re: My Story by martho(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2009
sorry!she gave ur toto away.another man has slaughtered ur precious chicken,d man stole some  of ur invaluable treasures.boy!ur gold don depreciate,ur girl is no more a pure gold,she's no more d queen of ur heart.say"next",the game is over.
Re: My Story by Baabs(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2009
U tink d best u can offer her is to leave her? No, coz doin mistake is not as good as realisin it. She'v apologized. 4giv & 4gat & u'l be heavily rewarded 4rm above. Remember, 2 walk wt d devil u kno in darkness is better dan 2 walk alone in daylight. And its beta 2 bein betray dan 2 betray. My suggest, u'v chosen d cross, u'v lifted d cross, so u av no choice dan 2 carry it.
Re: My Story by kaghoe(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2009
DUDE, i believe in forgiveness and all that. But it will take a rare kinda grace for u to take back a lady who was F***ING ANOTHER GUY WITH A PREGNANCY THAT U THINK BELONGS TO YOU. Man do yourself a favour and do not subject yourself to a relationship of gross distrust and heartache.

PS: i really fell sorry for you, and I honestly hope you get over it quickly.
Re: My Story by timmy7(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2009
That pregnancy is not yours i am very sure of this for ur stated reason is not valid enuf to get rid of it when u claim u r okay financially. She probably want to cover up her track to protect her future hence,that mother rejection story,u can forgive her and give her a second chance but this an a lotta other issues u need to trash out with her to build ur trust again
Re: My Story by Funseeka(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2009
How does the system produce sugar mummies? There are so many married women with living husbands that are patronizing great number of gigolos out there. For a pregnant woman on the verge of marriage to go spend night with another man, bought gift, cook for him cum the wee hour Bleep…I think another future SUGAR mummy is in the making.  
@Poster
Love isn’t the driving force in marriage. Trust, understanding & compatibility out ways love; they provide smooth marriage even when the love (not biblical love but the kind we all know and practice) is long gone. You have sympathy on her because of her contributions in your life especially while life was tough on you. Any marriage based on sympathy is the type you manage for life; no satisfaction. I guess but for those contributions in your life you would have long gone; no waste of time talking about giving her a second chance. I wish you well if you insist to stay.
Re: My Story by seedord247(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2009
Guy, just try and pray to God he answers all prayer.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2009
U will never trust her again, even if she'saying the truth, so 4get her. all d best.
Re: My Story by Kitomania(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2009
I`m sorry u have to go thru this recent a 35yrs old man poisoned himself on similar case, But my humble advice is for you to leave her now you will get thru it as time passes,
Re: My Story by opuro(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2009
if na selection election now, PDP don win
and if they win it spells doom
omo pack her kaya troway comot from your house
if na you de squart for her crib, run 440
ADVISE NO BE CURSE O
Re: My Story by edwinagili: 10:27am On May 21, 2009
Man, its ur call, do whatever ur heart tells u. But if u will ask for my opinion, I will say RUN, RUN and RUN. I'm not asking u to run because she cheated, cos we all make mistakes sometimes, but I'm asking u to run because of the way she did it. If someone cheats with such impunity, then u are in 4 lots of trouble. WORD!
Re: My Story by Eve2002(f): 10:57am On May 21, 2009
all relationships are like this but the fact is to err is human and to forgive is divine, so david move on with her cos no one is perfect even you cos i know in one way or the other you may have cheated her in the past
Re: My Story by opuro(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2009
Eve2002:

all relationships are like this but the fact is to err is human and to forgive is divine, so david move on with her cos no one is perfect even you cos i know in one way or the other you may have cheated her in the past
so if na your brother you go advise am so?
make your brother fiance carry him unborn pikin go de shag anoda guy?
Re: My Story by Eve2002(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2009
@ opuro, i wil advise my bro same way cos girls/ladies do wat is more than this hidden and no one knows abt it, this is cos this happens when the dave was there. no one is perfect. even some married men/women do more abomidable things than this, even that person you thought she is an angle is not.

@dave, forgive her and continue yr r/s cos no one is perfect out there. it is full of ups and down ok

i feel yr pains cos i have been that situation b4 but i have to move on
Re: My Story by escavros: 11:22am On May 21, 2009
very painful story,

i had a similar experience, and broke up with the lady, but we are back together .
i'l advice you to forgive her but let her go.

we all make mistakes (for God is merciful)
i pray your story ends well.
Re: My Story by shanda(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2009
@eve
Forgive my foot!!!

@poster
It's a pity you've allowed ur emotions to becloud ur sense of reasoning. U'll never recover from this, it's beta u let go once and for all now. I've experienced it before. I'm not an emotional person, I forgave her, but I ended up giving her retirement benefits and at the moment she collects pension from me whenever I'm interested.
Re: My Story by REALTRUTH1: 11:50am On May 21, 2009
Funseeka:

How does the system produce sugar mummies? There are so many married women with living husbands that are patronizing great number of gigolos out there. For a pregnant woman on the verge of marriage to go spend night with another man, bought gift, cook for him cum the wee hour Bleep…I think another future SUGAR mummy is in the making.
@Poster
Love isn’t the driving force in marriage. Trust, understanding & compatibility out ways love; they provide smooth marriage even when the love (not biblical love but the kind we all know and practice) is long gone. You have sympathy on her because of her contributions in your life especially while life was tough on you. Any marriage based on sympathy is the type you manage for life; no satisfaction. I guess but for those contributions in your life you would have long gone; no waste of time talking about giving her a second chance. I wish you well if you insist to stay.
This is about one of the best cpntribution I have seen in recent times as regards man and woman issues,,Guy I believe in you,,,A lot of people misconstrues what LOVE is,,,,LOVE sees,,Love expect that ur Head must communicate with ur Heart,,love is Reality,,and that is why those who use there Head in relationship stand the test of time when in marriage,,,
Re: My Story by oge4real(f): 11:57am On May 21, 2009
Though I'm not really a relationship expert, I know that even if you live with that girl for the next 50yrs, you will still keep on wondering if you are the only man in her life. So just the pros and cons then your question is answered.
goodluck in whatever decision you make.
Re: My Story by lordsister: 12:15pm On May 21, 2009
@POSTER
           WOT A PATHETIC STORY!PLS ASK 4 GOD'S DIRECTION N I PRAY HE WIL HELP U.

THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH
Re: My Story by BinghiNya(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2009
Guy,

If you wanna live long man, u gotta send her packing. Same way my ex used to do till i cracked her phone code and password and i did see nuff shocking texts from a rival. I was lucky she left me cos of my job loss. I don't know how to trust a woman thereafter.

She will kill you someday.
Re: My Story by SammyJay2: 12:32pm On May 21, 2009
Men follow ur heart, try helping her 2b strong, guess she's weak, love is not only abt d gd times b't also d bad times like this, ur level of patience n endurance, doesnt mean u ar a fool NO!, their are so many who have done worst things 2 their to-be spouse and have been forgiven n are happily married 2day, they will not tell u. The generation we met n d generation of 2day have promoted all sorts, we all must live wit it weather we like  it or not, there is always a story 2 tell a relationship/marriage as u have it, if u Love her, then stick 2 her, no one is perfect afterall n we are bound 2 make diff mistakes cos we are diff pple. sorry 4 d heartbreak bro, pain is love get used 2 it.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: My Story by MAITEMA(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2009
@ Poster

Research and experience tells me that there is a 99% chance she will remain an infidel as the tendency is already there.

If you dont have the heart to leave her as you hinted, then brace your heart for further impact in future.

My experience is on the reverse side, sometime ago I met this really pretty girl and had something going on. I actually had good intentions that could ultimately have led to marriage, but I started noticing a few things like she would suddenly want to go somewhere when we were together, sometimes late in the night, her story was always that her dad was looking for her at home meanwhile she was then in Unilag and was supposed to be in the hostel, the only time I was in Nigeria during her birthday, I wasn’t invited for the party in her house but she came to my house immediately after the party, also she hardly takes her calls in my presence and calls with my phone and immediately erases the number/s. Sometimes she would switch off her phone for the weekend in my house. It took a lot of pressure for her to allow me visit her house, on my first visit I noticed her mom was cold but thought it was normal towards a first timer, on my second visit I was confronted by her boyfriend of so many years and her mother strongly took sides with him, I understood the situation and was even embarrassed, as a matter of fact he opened my car door and ordered her down and she obeyed and at that point it was clear to me were her allegiance was. I thought it was over but it seemed the beginning. She called the next morning pleading that she didn’t want a scene in her house that was why she behaved the way she did bla bla bla and kept coming to my house, at that point I already ruled out possibility of marriage and didn’t mind having her come over. This continued and somehow her boyfriend got my number and called to appeal that I leave her alone that they have been together for over ten years. I felt guilty and decided to back out finally but she didn’t want to and still pesters me. I have stopped all the gifts I used to get and don’t tell her whenever in Nigeria but she somehow knows anyway.

@ Poster, based on the way you poured your heart out my advice is that you review your decision to stick with her because I see you are really hurt, and I hope you dont commit a crime of passion when it happens again because I sense it will.
Re: My Story by Theblessed(f): 12:55pm On May 21, 2009
Hi broken-hearted

I wouldn't advise you to view love from the perspective you are viewing it right now.  It is true that you've been hurt so terribly and TRUST IS A BIG ISSUE now but, I'd like you to see your whole situation in a positive way. You will get over this with a bigger and better future, honest!  It's true you have been going out for 5yrs now and hence making future plans for both of you.  You had not done anything wrong in doing this and loving just one woman.  You see, both of you are still young and at a stage in your lives when it is normal to EXPLORE THINGS.  Yes, you may have completely made up your mind she is the 'ONE' but, has she?  I know what your answer would be to this question but I am going to give it to you exactly how it is, even though you are hurting.  Maybe, this would be your wake up call.  You're doing the right thing with the wrong person.  This young lady is not ready to settled down now hence the explorations she is into at the moment.  Please, go and explore things yourself too hopefully, the right woman would meet you.  

Also, I understand why you attached so much importance and value to this one relationship when you should have had many to give you a point of comparison in terms of qualities/attributes, trust, compatibility, loyalty, selflessness, support, hardworking, God fearing nature of individuals etc.  It seems you are her first or the other way round, ain't you?   You see, de-flowing a girl does not guarantee EVER LASTING LOVE, I would have known where my first is right now.   So, I am advising you for the sake of your sanity and dignity to move on and locate the woman God has destined you with.  This is not the one, ok!  It seems to me, this is not her first attempt, she must have done this before considering all her strategies.  In my view it would be crazy to settle down now with any woman when you had not EXPLORED LIFE, HAD NOT EXPLORED WOMEN, DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKES THEM TICK, HAVE NOT BROKEN ANY HEARTS YET, YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SETTLING DOWN WITH YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE?  No, boy wake up!  You see, once a new chain is broken and you mend it, there will always be a bump when you run your finger around it, trust me!!! Take this experience as a learning curve but never give your heart, until you are sure they reciprocate your degree of love - true love is sweet and never HURTS.
Re: My Story by eyeshadow(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2009
Funseeka:

@Poster

I'm glad you said this cos a lot of people don't know it and hope to feel butterflies in their tummy forever. I have always believed this; that way, I won't get disappointed.
Re: My Story by JJYOU: 1:56pm On May 21, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lord help and heal my brother fast
Re: My Story by sistawoman: 2:03pm On May 21, 2009
eyeshadow:

I'm glad you said this cos a lot of people don't know it and hope to feel butterflies in their tummy forever. I have always believed this; that way, I won't get disappointed.

I hate to burst your bubble but the butterflies in the stomach feeling sometimes never go away. That is when you know you are really in love with a person.

I have experienced it first hand, twice in my life.
Re: My Story by eyeshadow(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2009
sistawoman:

I hate to burst your bubble but the butterflies in the stomach feeling sometimes never go away. That is when you know you are really in love with a person.

I have experienced it first hand, twice in my life.

, and in long term relationships/marriages where this doesn't occur, at least trust, respect and understanding persists. It's good to know this early on in the relationship/marriage.
Re: My Story by sistawoman: 3:08pm On May 21, 2009
eyeshadow:

, and in long term relationships/marriages where this doesn't occur, at least trust, respect and understanding persists. It's good to know this early on in the relationship/marriage.

But dont you want to marry someone that gives you those butterflies in the pit of your stomach? That one person that your heart flutters for?

To me anything else is settleing, and I dont want someone that just settles for me.
Re: My Story by cyberjinx: 3:27pm On May 21, 2009
Truthfully, cheating on you when carrying your baby is totally unforgivable.if it was a one night stand, it would be a different affair.spare yourself more pain, you've been through enough already.Dissolve what you have and move on.probably the hardest thing to do but the best thing to do in my opinion.THIS TOO, WILL PASS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Ladies Forever © Still Surviving Here After All Attacks From The Shenenans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.