Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Story - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (13440 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2009
Sowwy oh, but are you even sure this is the first time? just because she was unfortunate to have made this mistake, well, sorry, hard fo you, dnt think you should have put it on nairaland, cos you'll still do what you'll do, won't you
Re: My Story by adigiza(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2009
BIG BROTHER TAKE IT AS SOMETHING THAT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN CUZ IT HAVE HAPPEN TO MANY PEOPLE AND NOW IS YOUR TURN SO PLEASE, DO TAKE CARE.
THANKS
Re: My Story by Nobody: 12:09am On May 26, 2009
Welcome to da Club Bro, da earlier da berra. One thing i know for sure is that friend's may advice, nairalanders my advice, even councellors/guardians may tell u all and sundry. But at the end u alone gat the ultimate decision to make which u've already made. So i ainght gonna tell ya nathing, but i tell u this, berra focus ur satellites cos da worst is around the corner. She go latter shook hand for pepper, shook am for ya eyes then ask u if e pepper u.

And if you were smart enuf you would have caught her all this while, and if you will be smart enuf(and God being on your side just the way he did in the clinic that faithful day) you will catch her more since u've already forgiven her in anticipation that she will change.
Re: My Story by trueluva(f): 1:56am On May 26, 2009
i think that you should leave her. Because you will always have feelings that she is still cheating on you. You want somebody that will be faithful to you and love you.
Re: My Story by C2H5OH(f): 1:59am On May 26, 2009
trueluva:

i think that you should leave her. Because you will always have feelings that she is still cheating on you. You want somebody that will be faithful to you and love you.
You are actually right. I agree with you that those feelings will stay with him for a while.
Re: My Story by lysaa(f): 11:44am On May 26, 2009
saintchris:

i am a psychologist and i dare say that it's difficult giving any meaningful advice since we did not hear her own side of the story. i have a few questions for you my brother: what plans did you really have for marrying her in the nearest future? why the termination of the pregnancy if you were able to persuade her mum that you meant business? what makes you think that she really feels secure in the relationship? how many people have described you as caring and loving, or was it your personal assessment of yourself ? Is she cohabitting with you? what does she do all day when you are away at work? couldnt you have waited until the following day to bring up the matter knowing fully well that she just had an abortion if you were so caring?

Anyway, your plans for settling down might have been parallel to her own plans, hence her generating a "plan B" - that is only natural.

My advice:
1.sit down with her and have a REAL conversation - not painting a picture of how men want their world to be!
Allow her to express her frustrations honestly. you will be shocked how much she had been tolerating your
inadequacies.

2.Forgive each other ,with a pledge to work at the relationship better from now on.

3. Restate your belief in the power of love.value the r/s. Love is real. Better to love and get hurt than not experience love.

4. Buy books that teach how to sustain d r/s and take turn to read it to each other.

5. Forget the ghosts of the past!!

thank you!
Re: My Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 26, 2009
U Shude Put This On Fml
Dont Noe How or Y Ude Still Love Her
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2009
Love is damn WICKED.

@Davidcares, you really die well. Make you wise now make wetin happen
to many of us here no happen to you ohhhh.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2009
Love is damn WICKED.

@Davidcares, you really die well. Make you wise now make wetin happen
to many of us here no happen to you ohhhh.
Re: My Story by eyonigger(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2009
There is nothing such as " love is wicked" it is people that is wicked towards love by cheating i.e.

In your own case, your girl was wicked towards love by cheating on you.

However love is always there after love, love is something special and sweet, but you can never enjoy it for the first time and expect it to last 4ever.

You must face the bitter side of it, it trains, it motivates, it gives hope that a better and befitting love is ahead to clinch.

As for the issue on hand, it is obvious that at the end of the day, you'll be the one to make the best decision for yourself, your being here on NL is originally to share your pain and see if it will depreciate by telling people on this forum what has happened,but at the end of the day, your final decision will be taken on your own for sure.

Not a bad idea, Romance in ruin introduced me to NL. I wish you all the best.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:13am On May 27, 2009
u just have to take it easy ok, its good u have forgiven her and i know its hard to forget, guess she will says its d devil that pushed her to cheat, u can still take her back if only u feel u still love and want her , ur story is still easy unlike some stories out there

i have a girlfriend who was heartbroken after 5yrs of relatnship with her guy, he ended up by cheating on her with a bigger lady, so tell me where that girl would start from, funny enough the lady is pregnant for him and she never knew, to cut the story short she wept and left the scene for them, after 6months they have broken up the guy started calling her to beg for forgiveness, so tell me would u advise her to take him back?
Re: My Story by temmytanny(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2009
i want to advice u to strictly back out of the affairs.
i know wat am saying ooo.if there is grudge btw u two in future,the incident would come back to ur memory and u could use that anger or pain to react and that could result into serious issue(beating her up,injuring her etc)

i can only advice you to stay if u have done similar things to her b4 and she forgave you

a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 1:18pm On May 27, 2009
lysaa:

thank you!

Thax for ur advice
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 1:26pm On May 27, 2009
eyonigger:

There is nothing such as " love is wicked" it is people that is wicked towards love by cheating i.e.

In your own case, your girl was wicked towards love by cheating on you.

However love is always there after love, love is something special and sweet, but you can never enjoy it for the first time and expect it to last 4ever.

You must face the bitter side of it, it trains, it motivates, it gives hope that a better and befitting love is ahead to clinch.

As for the issue on hand, it is obvious that at the end of the day, you'll be the one to make the best decision for yourself, your being here on NL is originally to share your pain and see if it will depreciate by telling people on this forum what has happened,but at the end of the day, your final decision will be taken on your own for sure.

Not a bad idea, Romance in ruin introduced me to NL. I wish you all the best.

Thax for the advice, I really appreciate it, I have made up my mind
Re: My Story by fantacie(f): 2:13pm On May 27, 2009
no woman cheats a man if she gets everything she needs from dat man, doh i'm not in support of wat she did but my dear check urself very well and know how to tackle dis problem.

don't forget true love conquers it all. smiley
Re: My Story by ononogbu(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2009
you would have terminate that pregnancy, again she dont love because if she did she would't
Slept with another guy, be carefull welther she will make a good home.
Re: My Story by edumen2003: 3:54pm On May 27, 2009
My amn, forget het, put youself together and forge ahead, she doesn't love you.thats the truth.Keeping the relationship is living with an injury that u will never forget. there are more good things ahead and know that having an illicit relationship before marriage also contributed to her behaviour.tell her bye bye
Re: My Story by boye1: 4:40pm On May 27, 2009
Mark my words

She will do it again, cos u will always forgive her.

Trust is a Big issue be wise about your decision there is more to marraige than love.
Re: My Story by cindel07: 9:01pm On May 27, 2009
my dear there is no rules to relationship, this issue can either take you people to a higher height or break you up.for the fact other people went through similar situation and the relationship crashlanded doesn't mean that if you give her one more chance then you are making a mistake. guy follow your heart and do what it tells you not what people say cos to err is human and to forgive is divine.all the same COMMIT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD and never let OBAMA'S slogan depart from your mouth, YES WE CAN and i believe you can make this relationship work perfectly only believe in your inner self. CHEERS remember THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2009
@Poster, your story scared the living day light out of me. I hope i don't find myself in your shoes. But then again that is life and no one is perfect.
But lets face reality when a woman truely loves you she doesn't do this kind of rubbish to you. Where is her integrity, But then again it all boils down to how much u love her. For me i can only forgive a cheating mate if i drove her to it.
Secondly i'll also forgive her if she has not slept with him. But if she could open her legs in two months and throw away what you guys built for four years, Then this is more than the devil at work. My friend this is not time to get emotional its time to face reality and handle issues objectively. Welcome to the real world.
Re: My Story by opuro(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2009
Kingsleyinfo:

@Poster, your story scared the living day light out of me. I hope i don't find myself in your shoes. But then again that is life and no one is perfect.
But lets face reality when a woman truely loves you she doesn't do this kind of rubbish to you. Where is her integrity, But then again it all boils down to how much u love her. For me i can only forgive a cheating mate if i drove her to it.
Secondly i'll also forgive her if she has not slept with him. But if she could open her legs in two months and throw away what you guys built for four years, Then this is more than the devil at work. My friend this is not time to get emotional its time to face reality and handle issues objectively. Welcome to the real world.
gbam!
what more do you wanna hear
mr I STILL LOVE HER?
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 3:46pm On May 28, 2009
Thx for all ur advice
Re: My Story by Bossbitch(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2009
@ topic
wateva u do, wateva u say,wateva she says, its nt just goin 2 b d same again. cn u liv wit dat?

Davidcares:

Thax for the advice, I really appreciate it, I have made up my mind

gud thing u'v made up ur mind
Re: My Story by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2009
@Poster,
Game over.

Move on with your life and trust God to reward you if you truly believe in love.
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 3:27pm On May 29, 2009
cindel07:

my dear there is no rules to relationship, this issue can either take you people to a higher height or break you up.for the fact other people went through similar situation and the relationship crashlanded doesn't mean that if you give her one more chance then you are making a mistake. guy follow your heart and do what it tells you not what people say cos to err is human and to forgive is divine.all the same COMMIT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD and never let OBAMA'S slogan depart from your mouth, YES WE CAN and i believe you can make this relationship work perfectly only believe in your inner self. CHEERS remember THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN.

I really appreciate this
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
it is well
Re: My Story by sistawoman: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
oh I am so happy to hear that yall worked it out.

May God bless you both.
Re: My Story by okotie800(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
Well, i think u were rather heartless killing an innocent child with a great destiny.Lol that was a wrong move.For u and ur fiancee,i think u should stick with her cuz both oe you have already committed a crime together.Imagine if anything happens to her womb,U should be around to support her for the rest of her life.That is what u have gotten urself into and u are going to live with it for the rest of ur life.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com
Re: My Story by bighead1(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2009
Guy ifi were u i would leave her for good because she will not hesitate to do it again
idon't know if u understand what i mean, if she and that guy happen to see again they shall still perpetrate
that kind of act because who knows she may like the guy's aurora and who ever can cheat on u can also takeur life take it or leave it
Re: My Story by bighead1(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2009
Also i think the mother knows that the baby is not urs that was why she made her terminate and she listened to her very quckly., moreso most mothers know what their daughters do because they do not hide anything from their mother/.Beware the mother does not like u.
Re: My Story by bighead1(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2009
And to hell with true love angry
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.