Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Story - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (13439 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story by jumie(f): 4:17pm On May 21, 2009
@ POSTER,

Concerning your relationship - Did her mother like you?

I ask this because i can't seem to understand how any reasonable mother will encourage her daughter to MURDER her unborn child. Even if it were in the nane of religion, all i expect any reasonable mother to do is to speed up things for you both to be married early enuf so the child is not born out of wedlock. The only reason I think the mother encouraged her to terminate the pregnancy MIGHT be that the baby was not for you which she was aware of and would not encourage her daughter to give birth to another man's child under your roof.

I will suggest for now that you leave each other for a while. I mean break up for now. If you claim that you have forgiven her and still lover her, try as much as possible to be her friend, while watching her from your end. If it turns out that she has truly changed, then you can decide to ask her hand in marriage, otherwise, Abeg RRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Most importantly PRAY!!!
Re: My Story by JJYOU: 4:49pm On May 21, 2009
this is probably the only reason God gave you 2 legs.

i dont know why i believe nigerian man deserves the typical nigerian woman. some of us do despicable things.
Re: My Story by sabak: 4:53pm On May 21, 2009
I WANT TO LAY THE FACTS DOWN FOR U-

1) ALMOST ALL WOMEN GOOD  OR BAD ARE CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT YOUR FIANCEE DID

2)IF ITS ONE OF U CAN CONSIDER GIVING HER A SECOND CHANCE

3) IF U DECIDE TO DO THAT U MUST GIVE URSELF 12 CALENDER MONTHS OR MORE DEPENDING  ON UR RATE OF HEALING

4)u must drop all emotions and consider all circumstances in the matter

5) the only fulcrum on which a decision to move on should be made is that there is apparently real regret on her part, a and she demonstrates practically that sticking with you means the world to her

6) in all these,  u must realise that dumping her doesn't guarantee a better deal with the next eve, this take us back to (1). almost all eves can love u and still cheat on u, just like all men can. The best of men is still a man at at best.

I survived  infidelity in a long term relationship that ultimately ended in marriage. I love my wife more now, trust her more now, and I am having a lifetime of fun and happiness. You will never forget, that's true, but u can forgive completely like in my case, and that's all u need to be happy.

My circumstances and urs are not the same, cos in my case, my would be wife came to me withoutany suspicion on my side and made the confessions, it took a while but with God we were able to put it behind, u can read  my past posts to search my story out. But if there is enough character from both ends, u can still forge the kind of marriage all around will be envious of, but of course, all parties must first learn the lessons their in. In the time being u start by  reducing the status of that relationship to being just friends, no sex no intimacy , then take it from there.
Re: My Story by haley(f): 5:39pm On May 21, 2009
wow this is so touching

i tought mine was bad not until i read this
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 6:41pm On May 21, 2009
sabak:

I WANT TO LAY THE FACTS DOWN FOR U-

1) ALMOST ALL WOMEN GOOD  OR BAD ARE CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT YOUR FIANCEE DID

2)IF ITS ONE OF U CAN CONSIDER GIVING HER A SECOND CHANCE

3) IF U DECIDE TO DO THAT U MUST GIVE URSELF 12 CALENDER MONTHS OR MORE DEPENDING  ON UR RATE OF HEALING

4)u must drop all emotions and consider all circumstances in the matter

5) the only fulcrum on which a decision to move on should be made is that there is apparently real regret on her part, a and she demonstrates practically that sticking with you means the world to her

6) in all these,  u must realise that dumping her doesn't guarantee a better deal with the next eve, this take us back to (1). almost all eves can love u and still cheat on u, just like all men can. The best of men is still a man at at best.

I survived  infidelity in a long term relationship that ultimately ended in marriage. I love my wife more now, trust her more now, and I am having a lifetime of fun and happiness. You will never forget, that's true, but u can forgive completely like in my case, and that's all u need to be happy.

My circumstances and urs are not the same, cos in my case, my would be wife came to me withoutany suspicion on my side and made the confessions, it took a while but with God we were able to put it behind, u can read  my past posts to search my story out. But if there is enough character from both ends, u can still forge the kind of marriage all around will be envious of, but of course, all parties must first learn the lessons their in. In the time being u start by  reducing the status of that relationship to being just friends, no sex no intimacy , then take it from there.

I really appreciate ur advice and other people's advices. thax so much, God bless u all.
Re: My Story by DHead(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2009
@ Poster
Davidcares, I ve jst 1 guestion for u n I demand u give me a sincere ans b4 I'll say any thing more.

Since u started dating dat girl, can u tel me dat u've never slept with or even kiss another girl

Ans: yes or no.

Na there i go no watin to talk
Re: My Story by sistawoman: 8:59pm On May 21, 2009
If you read thru the thread you will see that he answered the question already in the postive.
Re: My Story by 1luvkipsus: 9:05pm On May 21, 2009
The issue now is that I still love her

Its funny how some guys think. Its true, love is foolish as can be seen in you.
Re: My Story by Fimmy(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2009
some guys are very funny.i'm sorry but what makes you think you are in love in the first place?she might love you but just felt like hanging out, please forgive her and give her a second chance
Re: My Story by fredtee(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2009
just try to leave her.
search for other love,
and when u find one,
i'll forget ever knowing her
u'll be suprise it works.
i've tried it and it worked.
Re: My Story by olaeday(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2009
Uhn thats terrible.
Someone who did this during courtship/dating can do worse after marriage. There is still remedy to what happened by leaving her for good, but what would you do if after marriage, ? So, am suggesting you let go off her. To hell with Love without satisfaction, she wasn't satisified that was the reason she went out with another guy pretending loving u. If u guys are later blessed with children after marriage, which of the children would u call yours, ? This is a question u must think twice on b4 proceeding.
Talk to u soon after u might have concluded and give us the feed back on nairaland.
Best of Luck!!!,
Ola
Re: My Story by FerrariGP: 10:50am On May 22, 2009
guy i really feel sorry for u,
but this is not a one night thing, she actually spent the weekend, cooked and banged him all day long, most likely she had to spend the weekend after a couple of short time spent together,
its best u cut loose and move on, something better awaits u,
Re: My Story by maxtop(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2009
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] What a funny story and yet pathetic, bros you are welcome, you are now initiated into the system. But i guess all guys in the house must have went thru one ordeal or the other coz one so called Love. Well, since you now see what happened am not the type to tell you what to do but i strongly believe that no matter how you try to please her she will still do the same or something more dreadful than this.
U can forgive her and dont ever try to take her back, grin
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 4:01pm On May 22, 2009
thaxs
Re: My Story by opuro(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2009
DHead:

@ Poster
Davidcares, I ve jst 1 guestion for u n I demand u give me a sincere ans b4 I'll say any thing more.

Since u started dating dat girl, can u tel me dat u've never slept with or even kiss another girl

Ans: yes or no.

Na there i go no watin to talk
why is it that you are asking this question?
let me tell you,
make man piss de waka
make woman piss de waka
one person leg go wet pass another o
Re: My Story by finemocha(f): 6:47pm On May 22, 2009
give her a second chance, you never know u might need one in teh future
Re: My Story by emcaluv(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2009
Wonders shall never end. Well, there is nothing new under the Sun.
@Davidcares, We are going thro the same thing right now. Nairalanders, I don't know what the female folks are turning into.Gone are the days you see prostitutes parading on our streets.Now,most ladies are professional prostitutes parading on Campuses.I smell doom to our generation! Internet, Hollywood and foreign media has killed family virtues.There is high Moral decadence and profligacy in our society.
Men are not left out though.

Read my Story;

I met this girl last yr ending and we started dating.I had great respect for her because of her character and temperament.She broke up from a relationship 4 wks b4 we met.I so much trust her.I go to her place freely and her mum supports the relationship.She is the quiet type.I always see her as my God given wife to be. In order to show her how serious i was, I took her to my hometown.My family members welcomed her and even called her their wife in her presence.She slept in my villa for 2days.
Something happened around Middle of April.She missed her period.I was supprised because I did not actually make love to her during her ovulation period.I asked her to keep the pregnancy but she refused.Her excuse was that her Mum said that non of her daughters will have a child out of wedlock.I told her that we can rush the wedding. She insisted on removing it. She removed it.

One wk later,she came to my house to spend the night.I picked her phone so that i can use the light to put on my Gen.Something asked me to check her messages(which i have not done before).I opened her sent items,guess what i saw,"My love, I am still flowing.Don't worry,I will be all urs on saturday.I really missed u.I want you to come inside of me.I can't wait,Tk cr my love".
Tears flowed down my eyes when i saw the text.I cld not believe my eyes.

I asked her, but she lied. After much interogations and threatenings, she opened up.Confessed that the guy has been shaging her all these while.
Do you see someone can easily contact HIV thro an unfaithful partner.It is unbelievable.Someone that I was planning to do wine carrying b4 her NYSC in July.

I have lost interest and love for her.The trust has died.Her Mum called me today and begged me.the funny thing is that I called her and showed her Davidcares post.
Men, my happiness is that I did not cheat on her and i will never marry her again.
David, you have your life to live.Choose whatever thing you want.My Gf confessed that she loves that guy but the guy no send her.She wanted to marry me so that she can bear someones surname.She is crying that she truly loves me.that she just wanted to stop seeing the guy.
The best thing in life is to marry a God fearing girl.Even if she no fine.
Read Proverbs 31.
I have dated 2 beauty queens but they all broke my heart.
Guy move on.
Re: My Story by omoyoruba1(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2009
Once a cheat always a cheat! Only ever sorry once caught. The worst part is the fact that she lied she was going to her Uncles house and purposely cheated on you. Even worse she turned her phone off. Im sure if you never caught her out she will never have come clean.

I advise you just to be carefull. Some of these girls are not what they say they are. Most love snooping around, even thought they have the best man in the world. I guess its just in their nature.

Saying that there are also the committed ones.

My friend just be carefull, and dont marry her unless the trust improves, otherwise she could easily do it again.

Remember, if you didnt catch her, she had no intention of coming clean!
Re: My Story by dapsycool(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2009
This is the story of my life, itan aye mi grin grin
In 21st century, men still cry over women shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 7:00pm On May 23, 2009
lol
Re: My Story by patwhizkid(f): 7:04pm On May 23, 2009
This is my stoooooory. . .
This is my song . . .
Re: My Story by Davidcares: 10:33pm On May 23, 2009
patwhizkid:

This is my stoooooory. . .
This is my song . . .

Yes u are right
Re: My Story by C2H5OH(f): 10:36pm On May 23, 2009
Look dude, it's important to point out how much of an effect this has had on you, your view of her, and your relationship in general. Sure you have forgiven her, but you have clearly not forgotten. You don't have to forget. You should not continue in a relationship with her. This is something you cannot handle. If you go ahead and marry her, you will be screwed. Your marriage will soon crumble. Let her go now.
Re: My Story by Viviblu(f): 3:14am On May 24, 2009
Hello David,

I actually just joined this group which is pretty kl, and besides I have not been able to read other people's comment therefore I anit gonna say much, which means what I am gonna say sum one must have said it already;

LOVE is one of the most commonly talked issue in life, many people talk about how sweet it is and bad it is but what many of us don't understand how to do is when heartbreaks comes you can't just talk about it you have to show these people love give them hope that love is not just a training process on how to trust someone completely its an investment; with investment you pray that you never lose but gain - its a risk that we take.

First of all I encourage you and say well done for being there for her and not giving up cos many people do not do it anymore. We can't tell you what to do but we can give options and possible solution.

1. Have an open mind cos this might be God telling you that she anit right for you (what did not kill can only make you stronger)

2. If you do get back with her then you will need to forget the incident cos if you don't the possibilities of her doing it again will be in your head which is going to bring about insecurities.

3. This could also mean you need a break from putting her first and start thinking of you and what you want cos what would you have done if you found out latter that she cheated.?

4. Although if you think she anit gonna repeat herself them it’s a risk u have to take init, however I would advise u consult God.

It is well wit your soul mate so be hopeful in God.

God bless.
Re: My Story by ivanX7: 11:59am On May 24, 2009
this story is so true,
smilar encounter
a couple comes in wanting an abortion ,
girl complains that shes tired of this boyfriend and shes been trying t get rid of him
but hes clnging on cos she is better off dn him(so how did u get preg if ur tired)
but the catch is that shes getting married in few months to someone else, so i jokingly say give the preg to your future husband
and she says they do not hav crnal knowledge of each other yet,
haaaaa God save men oooooo
women can kill
Re: My Story by bigben3: 12:10pm On May 24, 2009
@ poster,the truth is you never know what the future really has in stock for you.Your fiancee might have trully repented and never venture into such an adventure in future.But my biggest concern is YOU.You might never be able to completely forget what she did and how she betrayed your trust and love,from time to time,such reminder will come and that is bound to sadden you.If you are sure to handle this well, whenever the feelings comes up,then you can give her a second chance if she has trully realise her foolly and pleadges herself totally to you after a frank talk about the incident and your future together.The fact is you are never sure what the next candidate might come up with,at least,it is said that "the devil will know is better than the , " Whatever you eventually decide to do,i wish you all the best,life has to go on no matter what! Cheers!!!
Re: My Story by sunbody: 12:39pm On May 24, 2009
(smoke) i advz u 2 qut d relsnsp,cs u cnt trst her enymr
Re: My Story by boy1(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2009
sorry!take it like a man.it happens every day.
Re: My Story by babake81(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2009
@poster, U're very stupid!! u knew d girls mum will not allow u marry her in a pregnant state, then why did u get her pregnant, as if dat was not enough, U wanted to force an abortion on her,

shit
Re: My Story by roseflower: 1:19am On May 25, 2009
you have to forgive her 4 love sake.
Re: My Story by opuro(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2009
run away run away
i can see enemy around
run 4 ur dr laif cool
Re: My Story by agwoko: 2:17pm On May 25, 2009
[b][/b]where is this world going to? how can a woman with another mans child in her womb go and spend the weekend in anothers house. well why am i even surprised? its no new thing anyway. this goes to every man out there: pls ensure yu go do dna test for every of yur child to confirm if yu r the thru father or not.the end is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You For Any Reason Kneel Down For Your Lover? / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date / "I Made Them Thirsty In Church" - Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.