Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (7776 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sistawoman: 7:45pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

Yeah i get ur point. but like i said b4, its better not to wag the bone if u don't want the dog to eat. u might think that she's i there for the fun, whereas something else might happen

If your woman is really your woman nothing besides rape will make her sleep with someone else.

So the only thing you have to ask yourself is; is this man capable of rape.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2009
@Elrazur, iknow why i'm saying this. it happened to one of my friends when i was back in skool. one of the artistes came, nd u need to see how the ladies were screaming!!! being in the front row, the artiste pulled the girl onto stage. see how this babe dey take all her assets rub the guy's body, not caring that her bf was just 3 metres away. wen show end, na so she jump enter car follow the guy go ihn hotel. my friend was heartbroken. later the girl came back apologizing, but the guy vex rake for her. she too started raking, telling him he was worthless nd from the nite b4, can see that he is not a man compared to the artiste. the guy culdn't even say anything again. that was wat ended the relationship.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ladej(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

@Elrazur, iknow why i'm saying this. it happened to one of my friends when i was back in skool. one of the artistes came, nd u need to see how the ladies were screaming!!! being in the front row, the artiste pulled the girl onto stage. see how this babe dey take all her assets rub the guy's body, not caring that her bf was just 3 metres away. wen show end, na so she jump enter car follow the guy go ihn hotel. my friend was heartbroken. later the girl came back apologizing, but the guy vex rake for her. she too started raking, telling him he was worthless nd from the nite b4, can see that he is not a man compared to the artiste. the guy culdn't even say anything again. that was wat ended the relationship.

the same reason u dont want ur woman to go to an Usher concert. she will scream her lungs out. not a good feeling at all. women wont like it either.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

If your woman is really your woman nothing besides rape will make her sleep with someone else.

True talk. but i'm also of the opinion that if she is really ur woman, she would not want to do anything to hurt ur feelings or distrust her. it may only be about the money, but as i said, anything can happen.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by oneah(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2009
After u give her the money, u'll realize ur mistake and then you will start praying that she's not qualified, u kno watch flavor flav, that's what they are copying, u'll cry, leave insecurity.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 8:00pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

Thanks for the insight. smiley

What you described above is an extreme case, and to say that is the norm is probably not true. I am not going to try and make excuse for the lady, however it should be noted that who was at loss at the end of the day? The woman in my opinion, she got used as she presented herself as a "groupie" and she will probably never get that chance ever again.

Most women are sensible with their actions, especially, in cases where the relationship have a solid foundation.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2009
oneah:

After u give her the money, u'll realize ur mistake and then you will start praying that she's not qualified, u kno watch flavor flav, that's what they are copying, u'll cry, leave insecurity.

Why would i give her the money in the first place?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 8:02pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

so u are saying that u`ve not seen a woman in love sleep with another man.dbanj looks like someone who see women as mere sex objects and he is bound to misbehave.d only thing dat will happen is that d girl will do whatever she wants to do and come back to apologize.
oneah:

After u give her the money, u'll realize ur mistake and then you will start praying that she's not qualified, u kno watch flavor flav, that's what they are  copying, u'll  cry, leave insecurity.

thank u
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Thanks for the insight. smiley

What you described above is an extreme case, and to say that is the norm is probably not true. I am not going to try and make excuse for the lady, however it should be noted that who was at loss at the end of the day? The woman in my opinion, she got used as she presented herself as a "groupie" and she will probably never get that chance ever again.

Most women are sensible with their actions, especially, in cases where the relationship have a solid foundation.  

you are right there too. I remeber a time when Sean Paul came to naija nd expected ladies to be trooping around him. no one show face on the stage nd he started yabbing the girls as "Nigerian Bitches".

But that is sean paul anyway.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sistawoman: 8:03pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

so u are saying that u`ve not seen a woman in love sleep with another man.dbanj looks like someone who see women as mere sex objects and he is bound to misbehave.d only thing dat will happen is that d girl will do whatever she wants to do and come back to apologize.
thank u

If a woman or a man is truly yours then no one, no one; I mean NO ONE can take them unless it be by force.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2009
@sistawoman, from ur posts, u do sound like a decent woman who would not do such a thing. but like everyone knows, money can make some pple do things that they rightly would not do.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 8:08pm On May 13, 2009
we are talking abt 5m naira + fame + car +gifts+others
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sistawoman: 8:10pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

@sistawoman, from ur posts, u do sound like a decent woman who would not do such a thing. but like everyone knows, money can make some pple do things that they rightly would not do.

I have done my share of dirt. Just hold on a few seconds and there will be someone here to tell you all about it.

From doing my dirt, loving and not loving I know now that there is no one or nothing in this world that can make me cheat.

There is that one for everyone. That one that will fill your heart, mind, body and soul. That one that will make you diss everyone else around you. If you have that one and you cant betray them for nothing.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 8:11pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

If a woman or a man is truly yours then no one, no one; I mean NO ONE can take them unless it be by force.

abegi go and sit down somewhere jor, how many girls are really that "normal" and decent nowadays, the few that can be that decent wld not even consider going for such a show in the first place.
Let me say this, any girl and i mean any girl that can have interest in going for such a show is unpredictable and can never be trusted, simple!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 8:14pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

abegi go and sit down somewhere jor, how many girls are really that "normal" and decent nowadays, the few that can be that decent wld not even consider going for such a show in the first place.
Let me say this, any girl and i mean any girl that can have interest in going for such a show is unpredictable and can never be trusted, simple!

I think your views are really misguided. How old are you? You may be old, but your mind is a bit immature.

Again, I am asking you too, how secure are you in your relationship. Assuming you woman wants to go.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sistawoman: 8:17pm On May 13, 2009
Again let me state clearly if a woman really loves a man with her all, she can not and will not cheat.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by AmAlone: 8:27pm On May 13, 2009
N O NO!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

If na me; her father!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 8:27pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

I think your views are really misguided. How old are you? You may be old, but your mind is a bit immature.

Again, I am asking you too, how secure are you in your relationship. Assuming you woman wants to go.

guy u berra wake up, dey there dey ask silly questions. Only certain kinds of girls will leave their house to go and stay for one funi show, with the hopes of winning money!I personally dont't know any women that can do this, they'r all sayin the same thing i'm saying now

sistawoman:

Again let me state clearly if a woman really loves a man with her all, she can not and will not cheat.

i beg you , please pleeae please speak for your self, cos a lota shit happens, love or no love.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sistawoman: 8:33pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

i beg you , please pleeae please speak for your self, cos a lota shit happens, love or no love.

I am sure there are ladies out there that know of the love I am talking about.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 8:43pm On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

I am sure there are ladies out there that know of the love I am talking about.

Yes of course there are, but what is the percentage? And even the few that are that way face the ever present risk of losing that "innocence" and going " the way of the world" after a few heartbreaks, financial challenge in the midst of plenty, discontent, persistent prolific predators (players). . . the list is endless really. . . only a few stand the test of time, wether u agree or not, they really are very few
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190yaris(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2009
never
i wud never let her go 2 that house
wher dbanj wud get her puss*y screwed
NEVER! angry angry
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

Yes of course there are, but what is the percentage? And even the few that are that way face the ever present risk of losing that "innocence" and going " the way of the world" after a few heartbreaks, financial challenge in the midst of plenty, discontent, persistent prolific predators (players). . . the list is endless really. . . only a few stand the test of time, wether u agree or not, they really are very few

True talk.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 9:03pm On May 13, 2009
Koko mansion is not a bad idea - the girl gets a convertible. I don't know why y'all are hating.
If you cannot provide a convertible for your gf, why should you hinder her blessing?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Pataki: 9:05pm On May 13, 2009
Moonstone:

Koko mansion is not a bad idea - the girl gets a convertible. I don't know why y'all are hating.
If you cannot provide a convertible for your gf, why should you hinder her blessing?
Sharrap!

You have a big mouth. If I dare see you near that Koko mansion, you are done for !!!!!! cheesy
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2009
Mr Pataki, so u dey fear for ur Mrs moonstone pataki right? grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 9:08pm On May 13, 2009
Pataki:

Sharrap!

You have a big mouth. If I dare see you near that Koko mansion, you are done for !!!!!! cheesy
What da heck? Give me a convertible and I'll sit down. I want to be D'Banj's kokolet for a year with a brand new shiny convertible and then I get to meet the rest of Mo' Hits crew.  cheesy cheesy
klassyguy:

Don't mind him o! Give me money, he won't give - now he's shouting up and down. Lemme catch him.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2009
Moonstone:

What da heck? Give me a convertible and I'll sit down. I want to be D'Banj's kokolet for a year with a brand new shiny convertible and then I get to meet the rest of Mo' Hits crew. cheesy :DDon't mind him o! Give me money, he won't give - now he's shouting up and down. Lemme catch him.

Then convince him to make his own "Pataki mansion" with all the fringe benefits, make u the only contestant, and automatically u'll be the winner. Ha!!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

Then convince him to make his own "Pataki mansion" with all the fringe benefits, make u the only contestant, and automatically u'll be the winner. Ha!!
More like 'Pataki shack'. Where does he want to steal the mansion from? Don't mind him

If you can't give your gf the things, D'Banj can give her, don't stop her from getting them from D'banj. That's all i'm saying.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Pataki: 9:13pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

When I have the 'kokomycin' what is she looking for in koko mansion? grin Her own don finish be that!

Moonstone:

What da heck? Give me a convertible and I'll sit down. I want to be D'Banj's kokolet for a year with a brand new shiny convertible and then I get to meet the rest of Mo' Hits crew.  cheesy :DDon't mind him o! Give me money, he won't give - now he's shouting up and down. Lemme catch him.

Just go there! I know how to deal with you! Your own will be worse than Rihanna's naked pictures that were exposed on the internet. I would immediately post our sexcapades on AIT and Silverbird. Let me see whether you will still get that ordinary N5million promised you.

Mschewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2009
Moonstone:

More like 'Pataki shack'. Where does he want to steal the mansion from? Don't mind him

If you can't give your gf the things, D'Banj can give her, don't stop her from getting them from D'banj. That's all i'm saying.

there u go!!! exactly wat we've all been arguing about!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2009
Pataki:

When I have the 'kokomycin' what is she looking for in koko mansion? grin Her own don finish be that!
Just go there! I know how to deal with you! Your own will be worse than Rihanna's naked pictures that were exposed on the internet. I would immediately post our sexcapades on AIT and Silverbird. Let me see whether you will still get that ordinary N5million promised you.

Mschewwwwwwwwwww
Yeye Kokomycin. Just wait till I call you and you start giving me excuses.
All na shout. cheesy cheesy
Better let me go to Koko mansion in peace. I'll give you 100,000naira.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by chinesedoll(f): 9:33pm On May 13, 2009
I can never go for such shows
knowing Nigeria my country
which man would carry you to his mother after d show
and say it is u he wants to marry
i trust my naija women ,
lets even assume  dbanj is not even banging any of the girls
tell me which responsible focused girl would have time for this kind of thing
even if i wanted to go i wld definitely not have the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. / How Do You Share Your Bed With Your Partner? (sample pic) / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.