Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (7777 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by luxiry(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2009
We dont have to fight how self over this crazy issue , Yes it is time let him use it for the mumus female that fall for it.But as for me i can not allow my girl to participate in that rubbish thanks.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 14, 2009
As I read through this thread, someone was all about how its only "insecure" people that will worry about their girls wanting to have things to do with the show. I respectfully beg to differ. I will not allow a situation I am not comfy with, simply because I want to prove I am not "insecure" or jealous. We are all human beings. How would you feel, seeing someone you love, your woman, being paraded in that kinda fashion?
I love dbanj's songs, but I know the koko, and I am 80% sure some 'kokomycin' is going to be administered on that show.
This is still naija. I wonder which responsible dude is going to take the winner home to show his parents, after shes been dbanj's 'cum-panion' grin for a whole year.
He even said, he wants an 'endowed' woman.
Like chinesedoll said, responsible women will think twice before going for stuff like that.
Someone said, if the woman is yours, nothing will take her from you, yeah, and if the woman is mine, she will not do anything to disrespect me or hurt my feelings.
Would you let your kid sister go for that? So that Dbanj will use her to sing 'why me' part 2?
Even if nothing goes on there, we know at a deep subconscious level, what is associated with it all, which is why we are all debating it.
This is not insecurity or whatever. Its common sense.
No one would want to roll with Dbanjs 'cum-panion', as a wife or whatever. Lets not deceive ourselves.
Respect to all,
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2009
wavemasta:

As I read through this thread, someone was all about how its only "insecure" people that will worry about their girls wanting to have things to do with the show. I respectfully beg to differ. I will not allow a situation I am not comfy with, simply because I want to prove I am not "insecure" or jealous. We are all human beings. How would you feel, seeing someone you love, your woman, being paraded in that kinda fashion?
I love dbanj's songs, but I know the koko, and I am 80% sure some 'kokomycin' is going to be administered on that show.
This is still naija. I wonder which responsible dude is going to take the winner home to show his parents, after shes been dbanj's 'cum-panion' grin for a whole year.
Like chinesedoll said, responsible women will think twice before going for stuff like that.
Someone said, if the woman is yours, nothing will take her from you, yeah, and if the woman is mine, she will not do anything to disrespect me or hurt my feelings.
Would you let your kid sister go for that? So that Dbanj will use her to sing 'why me' part 2?
Even if nothing goes on there, we know at a deep subconscious level, what is associated with it all, which is why we are all debating it.
No one would want to roll with Dbanjs 'cum-panion', as a wife or whatever. Lets not deceive ourselves.
Respect to all,

Well said pal. Well said.

charminme:

What is all this 'beef' about D'banj
All of u are just jealous
He has the brain and he will have fun and make his money
He knws wat his doing
So PLEASE keep ya opinions to urself especially the bad ones
Fi'le dnt touch it, i mean dnt touch him

Someone said he his a sex freak, that he will soon start having babies like tuface
But u have not heard of any and u will wait forever,
He is just a normal guy like u, please drop all charges against him, abeggg!!!

Sweetheart, nobody is beefing Dbanj here. He has worked hard, he has his money and he cann spend it as he dims fit. It's only the way some of u ladyfolk would be falling over themselves for the top position that pisses off most pple here. Even if the guy no wan do with any of the babes(which i seriously doubt anyway), i'm super-sure some of them will stoop so low and go behind camera to offer themselves to him. All because of this famed money nd a car. nd being his "cumpanion" like wavemasta said. Some ladies can be gullible.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charminme(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2009
[quote author=klassyguy link=topic=272014.msg3866644#msg3866644 date=1242303500

Sweetheart, nobody is beefing Dbanj here. He has worked hard, he has his money and he cann spend it as he dims fit. It's only the way some of u ladyfolk would be falling over themselves for the top position that pisses off most pple here. Even if the guy no wan do with any of the babes(which i seriously doubt anyway), i'm super-sure some of them will stoop so low and go behind camera to offer themselves to him. All because of this famed money nd a car. nd being his "cumpanion" like wavemasta said. Some ladies can be gullible.
[/quote]

shocked shocked shocked My head is swelling, is as if nobody as call me that for a while grin that is sweet cheesy
To be frank, i admire the D'banj but i trully dnt understand this reality show and that is why am waiting to see wat koko mansion is all about and i hope is not immitating PLAYBOY MANSION. For the girls going i think is their choice and i knw no decent girl will want to go for any reason not even with the topic of the show KOKO MANSION
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by SoAmazing(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2009
D'banj is too smart to spend a dime on such a show.Truth is he's partnered with a Nigerian bank to fund the show with the sole aim of making money off floozies, bimbos and zombies in Nigeria.With a form selling for between 5,000 and 10,000 naira and a projected subscription of 10,000 Nigerian applicants, the cash flow is likely to be in the region of 50 to 100 million naira from which the bank would recoup it's investment and the net shared in a predetermined ratio.Out of the 10,000 applicants, only about 20 will eventually be taken and that after the girls have gone through several sessions of pussy and booby screening among other things.What goes around comes around so if you're expecting to get something for nothing then you're only kidding yourself.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:06pm On May 14, 2009
wavemasta:

This is still naija. I wonder which responsible dude is going to take the winner home to show his parents, after shes been dbanj's 'cum-panion'  grin for a whole year.
Would you let your kid sister go for that?  So that Dbanj will use her to sing 'why me' part 2?
Respect to all,

Very well put across.

@d banj

I like d banj's song but definitely not a fan. . .and i see such move as simply a waste of space, money and time! any girl that considers going for this so-called reality show needs prayers. . .there are better ways to get fame or make money without cheapening one's self.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 3:16pm On May 14, 2009
Moonstone:

Imagine! All because a woman wants to make a name - you're calling her chop and clean mouth girl? Insult upon injury. You promised to be her bf. It's your job to keep her satisfied and you satisfied. If you saw traces of gold digging in her, who sent you message in the first place? It's a matter of personal choice. I'm sure some girls that are going into that mansion have steady bfs who are waiting to take them back after the show. They say love can overcome anything - why can't it overcome koko mansion? smiley

na girls like u dey make pple say that all naija girls are bad.u dont want to reason with ur head but with ur cunt.go ahead

@thonia slim

how i wish u could make pple like moonstone think straight.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by untainted: 3:22pm On May 14, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I like d banj's song but definitely not a fan. . .and i see such move as simply a waste of space, money and time! any girl that considers going for this so-called reality show needs prayers. . .there are better ways to get fame or make money without cheapening one's self.
well said;
Rchard the Tanzanian in Big Bro Africa
is one good example of how not to trifle with the power of
tempatation
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ponyonm: 3:27pm On May 14, 2009
forget about trust. girls are dying to be wiv that guy.am in the biz and i know whats up.ur girl mite b decent but may eventually get carried away.thats what they call temptation.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by candylips(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2009
all Kokolets will always love to be in the Koko mansion smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by untainted: 3:46pm On May 14, 2009
candylips:

all Kokolets will always love to be in the Koko mansion smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by alfchye(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2009
The day my girlfriend purchase the form, I will relocate and change my sim without her knowing my whereabout, I will give strict instruction to my friends not to give her my phone number.
If she doesnn't phuck him on camera, what happens behind the camera.
You ladies will be fooling yourself, The guy has made name and fame, Do not take becos of money or fame as you called it spoil ur tomorrow.Hold your loving boyfriend now, becos tomorrow there will be none.
Now every girls are complaining no Husband,Soon it will be No girl friend as it will be a hit run affair for all guys.
So hold your bobo tight.
I want to ask all the girls in here, We you allow your boyfriend to go for a show with beyounce or Rihana or Ini Edo or Rita Domique or Cossy Orijakor for 2 weeks tour arround Nigeria.If you say yes to this then you can go to KOKO MANSION
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by djcrucifix(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2009
chai! that's a tough one.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by chinesedoll(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2009
wavemasta:

Respect to all,

true talk!!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by A40(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2009
alfchye:

The day my girlfriend purchase the form, I will relocate and change my sim without her knowing my whereabout, I will give strict instruction to my friends not to give her my phone number.
If she doesnn't phuck him on camera, what happens behind the camera.
You ladies will be fooling yourself, The guy has made name and fame, Do not take becos of money or fame as you called it spoil ur tomorrow.Hold your loving boyfriend now, becos tomorrow there will be none.
Now every girls are complaining no Husband,Soon it will be No girl friend as it will be a hit run affair for all guys.
So hold your bobo tight.
I want to ask all the girls in here, We you allow your boyfriend to go for a show with beyounce or Rihana or Ini Edo or Rita Domique or Cossy Orijakor for 2 weeks tour arround Nigeria.If you say yes to this then you can go to KOKO MANSION
Chei!! shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy Solomon must be your middle name!! i can't stand girls who are not thorough for the life of me
Later you would see these same chics crying that guys are singing derogatory songs about them calling them bitches,hoes and skeezers

charminme:

What is all this 'beef' about D'banj
All of u are just jealous
He has the brain and he will have fun and make his money
He knws wat his doing
So PLEASE keep ya opinions to urself especially the bad ones
Fi'le dnt touch it, i mean dnt touch him

Someone said he his a sex freak, that he will soon start having babies like tuface
But u have not heard of any and u will wait forever,
He is just a normal guy like u, please drop all charges against him, abeggg!!!

Take a hike jare? No one is jealous its just weird that any self respecting girl with a sensible boyfriend would even have any interest in a show of that nature which the aim is HD-clear

Moonstone:

Imagine! All because a woman wants to make a name - you're calling her chop and clean mouth girl? Insult upon injury. You promised to be her bf. It's your job to keep her satisfied and you satisfied. If you saw traces of gold digging in her, who sent you message in the first place? It's a matter of personal choice. I'm sure some girls that are going into that mansion have steady bfs who are waiting to take them back after the show. They say love can overcome anything - why can't it overcome koko mansion? smiley

Make a name by being D'Banj's jump-off? i like to believe Naija girls of today are more ambitious cheesy cheesy tongue

How do i keep her satisfied when i know she is probably dreaming of going for the next Episode of Koko Mansion and naah i deal with strictly thorough girls if i met a gold-digging chick then i would do as some girls do and also chop and clean mouth

Any steady bf that allows her girl go for that show without dumping her prior to that event is a fool
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 5:14am On May 15, 2009
charles316:

na girls like u dey make pple say that all naija girls are bad.u dont want to reason with ur head but with ur cunt.go ahead

@thonia slim

how i wish u could make pple like moonstone think straight.
Dude, I don't know you, you don't know me. . . what part of this smiley - smiley - don't you understand? The person I'm talking to knows I'm just looking for his trouble.
Come, do I know you? Did I offend you? Please o! Don't start judging me - this is NL, it's not real life so take a breather.
Guys like Pataki and A-40 know me too well to take my NL posts serious. . . I suggest you could do the same.

In reality, I think all y'all are hypocrites for condemning girls who are going to the show with bfs. Guys cheat on girls all the time, they just don't do it on TV so if you know you have cheated on a girl/guy before - please let it be.
A girl with common sense knows how to handle her life. It's a choice and it's her mistake to make. Y'all should let it be. If the bf wants to control her where-abouts, he should put a ring on her finger. If not - he should shut the **** up.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 9:06am On May 15, 2009
i can let my girl go there
only after i shoots me dead! angry angry
i wud say it again and again
DBANJ is a COMPLETE FOOL
a nuisance 2 d society
an in-mate!
complete Ignorant fool
i hate that guy!
anyway i pity the babes goin there
rite now as we are talking they are filling @ various banks
submiting their forms
women are lifeless beings
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2009
I was feeling pretty neutral about this, till I read through all 4 pages
I'm also pretty liberal, but no way would I be comfortable with my girlfriend / wife attending such a show, and being at the beck and call of some guy for a whole year.

What about us? What about our own plans? Do we put out life on hold for 12 months, or work round her "schedule" with some artist? How important is 5,000,000N, a Cabrio, diamond ring etc to her?

Does everything in life have to be about cold hard cash? Yes, I trust my Princess, but what do I know about some artist, huh? Just because he's famous and a celebrity, doesn't make him any the less capable of being dishonourable - he's a red-blooded male! And 5 hours or more daily is more than enough to make most females yield, even with the best of intentions. I challenge any guy to say he'll be in the close confines of a beautiful woman, 5 hours daily for a year, touch her, inhale her feminine fragrance / perfume, and say he'll not feel anything other than cold professionalism. Unless, he's a monk, it ain't happening!

I believe anything that may hurt a relationship should be avoided. I speak for myself, and other guys out there - you can't help how you feel, it doesn't matter how well you know your partner, there's always going to be that niggling feeling in your day-to-day life, when your partner's out with this guy, when you'll wonder exactly what's going on.

If I wanted a show girl, I would have been in a relationship with a minor or major celebrity - how many celebrity relationships survive? Every week, it's this celeb's dumped this celeb, this celeb's dating this celeb, after going through a messy, and very public divorce with the other celeb! Can't keep up!

So no, I would not be cool with my Princess going to Koko Mansion, or any other reality TV show.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 9:22am On May 15, 2009
@post
i wish i was dbanj
i wud Bleep every applicant
b4 carefully selecting the best 20 fockers
2 head 2 koko mansion
that way im guaranteed of cash from the forms they bought
and acess to over 200,000 girls apple pie pussy! grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2009
@ 190:

You dey craze!
grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by candylips(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2009
@190

i think your main problem is that u dey envy the guy
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 15, 2009
I don't think there is anything wrong with the idea. She might get her breakthrough from there. If I want the best for my babe, then I should not stop her from expressing her gifts. If she was made for me, she will everly remain mine.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 3:54pm On May 15, 2009
yemium:

I don't think there is anything wrong with the idea. She might get her breakthrough from there. If I want the best for my babe, then I should not stop her from expressing her gifts. If she was made for me, she will everly remain mine.

practice what u preach.buy ur girl a form.and give us feedback.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by FaaKaYTeL(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2009
FOR WHERE!! MAKE KOKO MASTER COME SAMBA MY KOKOLETTE!! NAH!! grin

BUT I LIKE THE SHOW!!! cheesy
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:40pm On May 15, 2009
u knw say black pple get problem.when a white man has money,he will use it to help humanity,but when a black man like dbanj gets money,he thinks abt kokolet he will sample.

dbanj shld look for something to do for humanity and not think abt bunking his fans` babes.who d`hell does he think he is.a hollywood star? even hollywood stars have never organised such silly shows.

the guy is damn too immature.we`ve had fans` favourite like Rmd,saint obi, and ramsey noah and none of these guys have organised a show to travel round d world with another man`s babe.has he not got a gf?

why cant he use his gf for his next music videos or sail round d world with him?

as usually,only cheap girls will apply for dis silly and senseless show.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2009
charles316:

u knw say black pple get problem.when a white man has money,he will use it to help humanity,but when a black man like dbanj gets money,he thinks abt kokolet he will sample.

dbanj shld look for something to do for humanity and not think abt bunking his fans` babes.who d`hell does he think he is.a hollywood star? even hollywood stars have never organised such silly shows.

the guy is damn too immature.we`ve had fans` favourite like Rmd,saint obi, and ramsey noah and none of these guys have organised a show to travel round d world with another man`s babe.has he not got a gf?

why cant he use his gf for his next music videos or sail round d world with him?

as usually,only cheap girls will apply for dis silly and senseless show.

Like we don dey talk since guy, no be ihn fault. if for say some girls get shame, dem no go near the so called koko mansion. if dem get shame and he finds out that no lady has bought the for, he'll find someting more creative to use his money for instead of spending it on organising a shameless show with shameless daughters of Eve.

Na the girls i go blame, if any of them show up sha.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by nich(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2009
hmn! not a big deal, but my crazily overactive mind no go let me rest. wink
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 8:27pm On May 15, 2009
@candy lips
why shud i be envious of dbanj wen Micheal Jackson is there
2 hell wit him,dont worry wen i hit fame bigger than Dbanj
i wud stat my show and Bleep every girl that applies 4 it free of charge
if dbanj get sense make e follow wetin i yan 4 here!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by luckiest: 6:08am On May 16, 2009
with or without Dbanj any lady that wants to jump a koko will easily do so without any form, wh even know whether Dbanj can satisfy a girl let alone as many girls as possible, common, becos looks like a sex symbol doesn't meant he has the ability to rock a boat; some of us don't even know whether he one weak guy in the room; there are so many guys who make so much noice about how they slammed babes but when the truth finally comes out you find out that the guy is actaully a joke; lets look at it this way, ever since dbanj started have we ever heard of any scandal concerning the guy apart from those hear say that he dated this and that, why should a guy worry himself because his chic wanting to get laid, if my chic wants another guy then I have not done a good job on her
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 9:51am On May 17, 2009
any girls dat wanna Bleep dbanj
raise ur hands 4 recongintion
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by geolabious(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Husssssssssssh!!!!
I can't
Perhaps,  she is quite alright with all my father's property cheesy
I can only allow my Granny to go for the Kokomansion
[/size]
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Archilles(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2009
I read through the posts and I'm amused at what some pple wrote especially the ladies. Really, if your younger sister ask you for 5000 bucks to buy the form, will you give it to her as an elder sis/bro and as well give her the backing to get on the show? This show is just the same as "The Bachelor" where you have ladies fighting for the attention of one man. We know the kinda craze naija babes have for dbanj, forgot whether na ur babe or not, most of them dream of touching the guy, so if they are put in a situation where they have to fight for the dbanj's attention, then they will do anything including sex. What do you think will happen if your future mother-in-law saw u romancing dbanj last week only to be introduced as her son's fiancee the next week? And please dont even think of saying that nothing will happen in the mansion. How are u supposed to fight for this attention, washing his clothes, cooking for him? Dont be surprised if some gals bring "jazz" to the mansion. I have absolutely NO problem with Dbanj doing the show but I will DEFINITELY break up with my gf if she even thinks of going for the show. In this period where man difficult to find, no surprise if your gal comes out of the Koko Mansion, pregnant. Who no wan born for dbanj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.