Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (7773 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 9:51pm On May 13, 2009
@ chinesedoll
this ur lipstick nawa o, very juicy
uv even named urself kokolet
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by chinesedoll(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2009
yes na!!
am a kokolet in my own mansion grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Igwe9(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2009
The show is meant for cheap girls out there simple!
BTW @ 190yaris, what's up? smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2009
Is Koko mansion like what flavor flav does?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by SoAmazing(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2009
Considering the "grab" what you can mentality in the homeland called Nigeria, I wouldn't encourage any bloke allow their female partners to participate in that kinda show.Most hip hop musicians in Nigeria are sex insatiable cheeky bastards who would do anything to take advantage of brainless machines that some Nigerian ladies are.I really don't believe you have to prove that you're a wife material by engaging in that kinda show except you're ready to cut your nose to spite your face.From what I know 'bout D'Banj and his crew, no girl humps around them and won't get screwed.Emphatically speaking, there's no free lunch with most Nigerian musicians.If you eventually win, you'll get paid from the money they raked in from other applicants and still get bleeped.You sure will be compelled to do their bidding whether you like it or not.For the unscrupulous girls, it's your show cause you gonna be bleeped by a local music star and his niggers but for those who hold themselves in high esteem and have some self-worth don't even go near.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 10:30pm On May 13, 2009
@ chinese

hmm, nice one, so where is the onile of that mansion, hope he is keepin you under lock and key cos this ur face will bring all sorts of pests around you

stillwater:

Is Koko mansion like what flavor flav does?
:

@ stillwater

yes, and they need chics

Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by kendo50(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2009
lol you want dbjan to snach my girl with his cocolate
but file grin angry sad
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by chinesedoll(f): 10:45pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

@ chinese

hmm, nice one, so where is the onile of that mansion, hope he is keepin you under lock and key cos this ur face will bring all sorts of pests around you
:

@ stillwater

yes, and they need chics

definitely wink wink
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by kendo50(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2009
@sleekdoc
you get mouth too much i de fill that bakssi grin
grin the ass is like iron made
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by kendo50(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2009
@chinesedol
you worth the koko competition becouse you look like one of the kokolets i know cool
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by chinesedoll(f): 10:58pm On May 13, 2009
kendo50:

@chinesedol
you worth the koko competition becouse you look like one of the kokolets i know cool

naaa
i don pass dat level abeg
no time jare grin grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by kendo50(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2009
@chinese
you know it, its meant for cheap and underclass girls that still looking for fans
may be dbanj will make them sine cheesy
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by eleshin(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2009
its a good innovation from hitv knowing fully well that most of their subsribers may not subscribe for the next two month due to the break in the english premiership.i'm not sure i can allow my one and only lollypop to go 4 such a show.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190yaris(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2009
@igwe
bro i de o
dem ban me 4 my other id o
i no knw wetin i do dem
they are wicked
anyway @post
i wud never let my woman go ther
i blieve all girls goin there are all FOOLS
hungry lycans!
werewolfs,
they are all gonna get their pussy's screwed
1day after another
prostitution can be done in different ways
not just travellin 2 italy angry angry
This is modern PROSTITUTION

Pls if ure girl is goin there
mark it she wud never com bak 2 u
dbanj is  a sex freak,dis isnt abt Jelousy
i pity their bfs
money is jst a side issue
girls are gonna get screwed b4 even taken in2 that mansion
Bleep d show and Bleep dbanj
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 12:01am On May 14, 2009
Ain't this the same thing the ugly dude with the clock aournd his neck did?

And that ugly lady on BET recruiting men to be her "baby daddy"?

So it's now KOKO MANSION's turn?

People no get shame
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by A40(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2009
Naah i can't handcuff ma girlie if i politely advice her not to go and she refuses its all gravy i am not her father but here is the caveat she had better win because if she doesn't then too bad she should apply for a new man
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 12:05am On May 14, 2009
A-40:

Naah i can't handcuff ma girlie if i politely advice her not to go and she refuses its all gravy i am not her father but here is the caveat she had better win because if she doesn't then too bad she should apply for a new man
And if she wins, you'll take her back? Hisssssssssssssss! Men gan sef are worse than us.
You are not her father but what you can't do for her, another man is willing to do. If it was over the issue of sex, you'll see men running to women who are better in bed o! What sex is for most guys is what money is for some girls. The grass is greener on that side. She gets to travel anyhow with D'banj for one year. . . I can't wait for the show. I want to see what it entails. If it's anything like what I think - I can't wait for June 1st! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by A40(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2009
Moonstone:

And if she wins, you'll take her back? Hisssssssssssssss! Men gan sef are worse than us.
You are not her father but what you can't do for her, another man is willing to do. If it was over the issue of sex, you'll see men running to women who are better in bed o! What sex is for most guys is what money is for some girls.  The grass is greener on that side. She gets to travel anyhow with D'banj for one year. . . I can't wait for the show. I want to see what it entails. If it's anything like what I think - I can't wait for June 1st! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg i don't deal with chop and clean mouth girls!! she wins or not i ain't taking her back  tongue tongue tongue some girls sef if you fry cockroach give them dem go chop am clean mouth.I did not remember promising the girl in question the world and seven seas when asking her out so she should have simply said no if thats her heart desire if she needs money let her run and go and meet D'banj i don't see no ATM machine sign on my forehead

Humming Trey Song's Just Gotta make it song Shorrty all i got is a dollar and a dream iz you gonna roll with me
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 12:58am On May 14, 2009
A-40:

Abeg i don't deal with chop and clean mouth girls!! she wins or not i ain't taking her back  tongue tongue tongue some girls sef if you fry cockroach give them dem go chop am clean mouth.I did not remember promising the girl in question the world and seven seas when asking her out so she should have simply said no if thats her heart desire if she needs money let her run and go and meet D'banj i don't see no ATM machine sign on my forehead

Humming Trey Song's Just Gotta make it song Shorrty all i got is a dollar and a dream iz you gonna roll with me
Imagine! All because a woman wants to make a name - you're calling her chop and clean mouth girl? Insult upon injury. You promised to be her bf. It's your job to keep her satisfied and you satisfied. If you saw traces of gold digging in her, who sent you message in the first place? It's a matter of personal choice. I'm sure some girls that are going into that mansion have steady bfs who are waiting to take them back after the show. They say love can overcome anything - why can't it overcome koko mansion? smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 1:05am On May 14, 2009
Moonstone:

Imagine! All because a woman wants to make a name - you're calling her chop and clean mouth girl? Insult upon injury. You promised to be her bf. It's your job to keep her satisfied and you satisfied. If you saw traces of gold digging in her, who sent you message in the first place? It's a matter of personal choice. I'm sure some girls that are going into that mansion have steady bfs who are waiting to take them back after the show. They say love can overcome anything - why can't it overcome koko mansion? smiley

Mind u, the fringe benefits include wearing a diamond ring and being by the guy's side going around both inside nd outside Naija with the guy FOR A WHOLE YEAR. which kind of yeye love can overcome that?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by savanaha: 1:13am On May 14, 2009
Is it really the guy's decision to make?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by yme1(f): 1:14am On May 14, 2009
please help me ask them undecided
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 1:15am On May 14, 2009
klassyguy:

Mind u, the fringe benefits include wearing a diamond ring and being by the guy's side going around both inside nd outside Naija with the guy FOR A WHOLE YEAR. which kind of yeye love can overcome that?
LOL! A diamond ring? Ah - even better. Some guys are desperate. They don't even think that far. It's very possible to have people plan for these things. Just a year? She will be calling the guy from bathrooms in Germany, America and London. They will keep in touch. It's D'banj I pity. He'll think he's getting a committed girl - he won't know it's a gold digger he's getting.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! A diamond ring? Ah - even better. Some guys are desperate. They don't even think that far. It's very possible to have people plan for these things. Just a year? She will be calling the guy from bathrooms in Germany, America and London. They will keep in touch. It's D'banj I pity. He'll think he's getting a committed girl - he won't know it's a gold digger he's getting.

OHO. and do u think ALHAJI Pataki will be happy about this grin?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Prettiep(f): 1:27am On May 14, 2009
undecidedif u allow ur girlfriend go for koko mansion.when she wins she culd take u along to d.bang introducing u as her P.A
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Moonstone(f): 1:35am On May 14, 2009
klassyguy:

OHO. and do u think ALHAJI Pataki will be happy about this grin?
LOL! Pataki is not normal jare! LOL!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nautillus(m): 1:38am On May 14, 2009
No i won't allow it. . . .Its just a replica of "The FLAVOR of love" on BET and thats a raunchy show
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Igwe9(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2009
@190yaris
That's the game, never count your chick before it hatches. sad

@ post
In as much as the show is meant for single girls that are competing to be d'banji's favorites, I  hereby retract my earlier statement, but for serious girls in a relationship, Nay! isn't working for me. cool
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Bolarge(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2009
For this kin reality TV idea to even cross her mind,

na eye-opener slappage like this go bring about the required reality check.

Nonsense. angry

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UbWiANSsuQE
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charminme(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2009
What is all this 'beef' about D'banj
All of u are just jealous
He has the brain and he will have fun and make his money
He knws wat his doing
So PLEASE keep ya opinions to urself especially the bad ones
Fi'le dnt touch it, i mean dnt touch him

Someone said he his a sex freak, that he will soon start having babies like tuface
But u have not heard of any and u will wait forever,
He is just a normal guy like u, please drop all charges against him, abeggg!!!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 12:09pm On May 14, 2009
charminme:

What is all this 'beef' about D'banj
All of u are just jealous
He has the brain and he will have fun and make his money
He knws wat his doing
So PLEASE keep ya opinions to urself especially the bad ones
Fi'le dnt touch it, i mean dnt touch him

Someone said he his a sex freak, that he will soon start having babies like tuface
But u have not heard of any and u will wait forever,
He is just a normal guy like u, please drop all charges against him, abeggg!!!

lol, i dont think any1 is beefing him, they'r jus wondering about the kind of girls the show will attract. This thread is about the potential contestants ( the girls) and not dbanj. Why wld any be jealous, i'm sure there are people on this forum that make 10 times what he does without having to be lousy on tv, lol. He's an entertainer so let him entertain us anyhow he's inspired to. Like i said before, its the girls we are talkin about.
You sound like a true fan, bet u have ur form already
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charminme(f): 12:19pm On May 14, 2009
sleekdoc:

lol, i dont think any1 is beefing him, they'r jus wondering about the kind of girls the show will attract. This thread is about the potential contestants ( the girls) and not dbanj. Why wld any be jealous, i'm sure there are people on this forum that make 10 times what he does without having to be lousy on tv, lol. He's an entertainer so let him entertain us anyhow he's inspired to. Like i said before, its the girls we are talkin about.
You sound like a true fan, bet u have ur form already

Yeah yeah i am a big time fan
I am not TV person, i dnt go for such competition
my fingers are crossed and cant wait to knw wat the show is all about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Love in pictures :)♥♥ / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.