Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (7774 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by vivaladiva(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2009
wats wrong wiv the koko mansion, dbanj gets richer and more famous, big up to dbanj for taking a tested and tried business formula that works well in the western world, it will make alot of sense. Besides it nothing personal its just business.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by NubianQ(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2009
KOKO Mansion, I already got the formz, see me live with D'banj, gettin some KOKOMICINE wink

Its no big deal afterall some of ur sistas n girlfriends do worse even without buying a form. atleast D'baj has put up an incentive for the girls who get in.

As usual my dearest Nigerian bringing morals where it is not needed

Abeg jo, let the games begin cool
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 6:16am On May 18, 2009
@ NubianQ
I dont pity u
i pity ur bf cry cry
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 10:45am On May 18, 2009
NubianQ:

KOKO Mansion, I already got the formz, see me live with D'banj, gettin some KOKOMICINE wink

Its no big deal afterall some of ur sistas n girlfriends do worse even without buying a form. atleast D'baj has put up an incentive for the girls who get in.

pls do something better with ur life.think with ur head and not with ur cunt.ur mates in other countries use their head to create things like d facebook,but what girls like u think is that u must use ur body (that will soon expire ) for making money.may god not let an innocent bachelor see u as a wife to marry cos u dont deserve to .and may all d mo`hit guys Bleep u during ur stay with them in d koko mansion
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Druss(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2009
She can go - however she is no longer my girl as soon as she tries to buy the form ,
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by AmAlone: 3:46pm On May 18, 2009
NubianQ:

Waooooowwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked BITCH! lipsrsealed
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:46pm On May 18, 2009
she is such a cheap slut
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by kendo50(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2009
NubianQ:

please koko mansion is for cheep girls dear
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 7:45pm On May 18, 2009
concept of the show
12 beautiful and talented girls would live in the Koko Mansion for 8 weeks

During the course of their stay, the young women will be groomed and tested in various activities in order to determine the one, who indeed, is a complete woman – a Kokolette

Some of the characteristics of a complete woman include:

- Her ability to cook scrumptious meals for Dbanj, his friends and family.

- Her ability to be very industrious, yet takes care of the home front.

- Her ability to furnish and maintain the upkeep of the mansion

- Her ability to be respectful and courteous at all times.

The ladies must be able to emulate notable women in society.

They must show ability to impress Dbanj, under all circumstances in order to win the public’s votes to be in the house.show.

objective of d show

Regardless of a man’s fame and fortune, he would still want a decent woman for a wife. In view of this, Koko Mansion will:
Project the attributes of a good woman, wife and mother.

Help a single man determine what he should be looking for in a woman he intends to marry.

To correct the perception of a Kokolette being just the ‘party girl’ to being a truly responsible woman, capable of holding her own both at home and in public.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by AmAlone: 10:41pm On May 18, 2009
charles316:

concept of the show
12 beautiful and talented girls would live in the Koko Mansion for 8 weeks

During the course of their stay, the young women will be groomed and tested in various activities in order to determine the one, who indeed, is a complete woman – a Kokolette

Some of the characteristics of a complete woman include:

- Her ability to cook scrumptious meals for Dbanj, his friends and family.

- Her ability to be very industrious, yet takes care of the home front.

- Her ability to furnish and maintain the upkeep of the mansion

- Her ability to be respectful and courteous at all times.

The ladies must be able to emulate notable women in society.

They must show ability to impress Dbanj, under all circumstances in order to win the public’s votes to be in the house.show.

objective of d show

Regardless of a man’s fame and fortune, he would still want a decent woman for a wife. In view of this, Koko Mansion will:
Project the attributes of a good woman, wife and mother.

Help a single man determine what he should be looking for in a woman he intends to marry.

To correct the perception of a Kokolette being just the ‘party girl’ to being a truly responsible woman, capable of holding her own both at home and in public.

Blah Blah Blah-----------Have heard that before. . . .
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by AmAlone: 10:48pm On May 18, 2009
D'banj?? Na the last guy way I go immetiate be that!
As much as I like him song or whatsoever. . . . . . for me *long hisses*

hem hem shey them go show the bleeping part?? *jus curious*
See person wey won show ppl sample of girl them go need to marry!
like i said b4 "pride come before a fall"

It may take a day, maybe 2. A month, a year. Maybe more. . . . 400 or lets say a millenium. . . . I can wait that long. . . . *long hissses* but got better thing doing grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 8:02am On May 19, 2009
NubianQ:

i hope de banj focks ur cunt in and out
foolish girl!
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by teissys(f): 8:42am On May 20, 2009
Lol. This kokomaster sef
From the beginning of the thread I didn't see anything wrong with the kokomansion and kokolet issue but to this point I can see that everything is wrong with it. I mean as a girl, how would you feel, leaving your boyfriend behind to go and please D'Banj or whatever his name is. If you want to be tested and and graded then your man is enuff to find that out, not some man out there who is only interested in having fun with the girls and get away with it.
I just hope my Naija sisters will see beyond the automobile, Nairas and diamond rings. Life is not all about that
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by waterworks(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2009
ELRAZUR, WE MEET AGAIN cool
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by candylips(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2009
There is an editorial in guardian today about this issue http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/editorial_opinion/article03//indexn2_html?pdate=200509&ptitle=Dbanj's%20Kokomansion%20and%20Nigerian%20womanhood
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Honeyboy09(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2009
As for me o , i don't know about other guys out there but as long as I've not married the so called girl i'm dating if she deciedes to go for koko mansion I'll support her and wish her Good bye then cast my net into the sea and get me another Fish , no need to feel bad that she is leaving after all even without her going for Koko Mansion it's not certain we will end up together and break up's is very paramount,

So for me i'll allow my g/f go for koko mansion if she deciedes she wants to go , Good luck Ladies
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 5:17pm On May 21, 2009
thanks candylips.for those who wants d report.here it is.people thought i was insane when i condemned d show.

Dbanj's Kokomansion and Nigerian womanhood
By Ier Jonathan

THE first time I read about HiTV and DBanj's proposed 'Kokomansion' show, I was extremely saddened at the levels to which we are willing to sink in our mad rush for fame, popularity/notoriety and cash! I do not wear the 'feminist' label - indeed, I wear no labels but believe that we should do unto others as we would have them do unto us. A look at the website had me in shock. I was rudely reminded that the expectations men have of women in our society are completely unrealistic and in some cases are reminiscent of what one would expect of a well-behaved pet at home.

Here are some of the things the Kokomaster is looking for in his 'kokolette': She must be able to 'cook sumptuous meals for Dbanj, his friends and family' (sounds like he should simply hire an army of chefs!)_ She must be 'very industrious, yet take care of the home front' (Betty Crocker move over - here comes Ms. 'Kokolette' Superwoman - how many men are very industrious, yet take care of the home front? - many hardly see the kids let alone the home front - puhleeese brother!)_

She must be able to furnish and maintain the 'upkeep of the mansion' (na cleaning service you want abi na 'soulmate'). She must be respectful and courteous at all times (when you meet this paragon of virtue, please introduce us to her - we need to learn this one!). She must be able to emulate 'notable women' in society (like who? Michelle Obama? Queen Amina? Hajia Yar'Adua? Oprah? The late Mrs.Funmilayo Kuti?). She is well cultured with 'sound domestic training' (I wish I could find me a pet with sound domestic training too)! She must have and maintain good moral values (like Dbanj huh?) She is an excellent 'host' (Hammer!) The list goes on.

The 'Kokolette' must be at least 18 years old to apply. Let me ask Dbanj, his producers, the sponsors of this show etc - 'Would you want your (at least) 18-year old daughter, sister, niece or whatever hanging around Dbanj for eight weeks trying to be this 'superwoman cook, cleaner, pet etc?' She stands to win a diamond ring, convertible car and_N5m cash reward, hmmm, in our mentally and pocket-impoverished society, maybe BUT all aspiring Kokolettes remember, diamond rings can get stolen/lost, convertible cars can crash and you can run through N5m faster than you think you can (just ask any lottery winner around) - you're better off focusing on school, your career etc - believe me, if you're good, you'll make far more than that consistently!

The objectives of the show are listed as 'projecting the attributes of a good woman, wife and mother' and helping a single man 'determine what he should be looking for in a woman he intends to marry'! Goodness! And to correct the 'perception of a kokolette being just a party girl to being a truly responsible woman, capable of holding her own both at home and in public' - WOW! This is also an interesting example of how Nigerian society puts women on an impossible pedestal saying how they should be great cooks, great mothers, industrious etc etc, etc while being these amazing hot chicks as well.

The churches, our mothers, aunties, etc. (who have been brainwashed by this nonsense) etc. do not help either with their constant haranguing of women to be 'the ones who make the home' and still bring home the bacon too. We forget that God made the woman to be a helper to man and not for her to be man's superwoman - so what do the men get to do apart from work and make money? Don't they make homes too? I have always admired D'banj and Mr. Toyin Subair's team for the strides they have made in their chosen careers but to see them denigrate womanhood to this level is disheartening - granted, they probably are really doing this in a bid to help 'men know what to look for in a wife', hmm. When are they going to do a show to help 'women know what to look for in a husband' and list all these amazing qualities huh? I, as a woman trying her best to just be a decent human being, plan to boycott the services or goods offered by any company that sponsors this show.

* Ms Jonathan lives in Lagos

nubainQ,pls learn from this type of women
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by omoyoruba1(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2009
if my babe tell me say she wan go for competition, and show her yansh then that is the day when she will see my true colour. Wetin be dis one wey you wan go expose your yansh to the whole universe. That sweet YANSH is for my eyes only. Nonsense.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by 190: 3:28am On May 22, 2009
omo
u too spoil sef e! angry
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:22pm On May 22, 2009
Honeyboy09:

As for me o , i don't know about other guys out there but as long as I've not married the so called girl i'm dating if she deciedes to go for koko mansion I'll support her and wish her Good bye then cast my net into the sea and get me another Fish , no need to feel bad that she is leaving after all even without her going for Koko Mansion it's not certain we will end up together and break up's is very paramount,

So for me i'll allow my g/f go for koko mansion if she deciedes she wants to go , Good luck Ladies

THATS AN ADVICE O.THUMBS UP BRO.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Ajalekoko: 5:37am On May 25, 2009
I s this the legacy that Dbanj wants to leave behind. This guy should be concentrate on his music in order to leave lasting legacy, he should seek wisdom from KSA, Ebenezer Obey and many others in the music on how to utilise his energy to create a positive music as his legacy.

It is very sad knowing that Dbanj legacy is further oppresion of our women, did he discuss this with mother, sisters and aunts ?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by RuuDie(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2009
@ topic,

absolutely fine by me. . . . . . though can't guarantee what happens thereafter grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by NubianQ(f): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
charles316:

pls do something better with ur life.think with ur head and not with ur cunt.ur mates in other countries use their head to create things like d facebook,but what girls like u think is that u must use ur body (that will soon expire ) for making money.may god not let an innocent bachelor see u as a wife to marry cos u dont deserve to .and may all d mo`hit guys Bleep u during ur stay with them in d koko mansion

You sound really lame. i am sure ur mum had to return you to the hell hole where she had you. on a better note yes,  if i did go,  i would go cuz i want to not because of what you think. listen idiot, the next time u want to direct an insult direct it to your stupid mama not me mate!

190:

@ NubianQ
I dont pity u
i pity ur bf cry cry

nah,  please pity me ,  i have more sympathy for you. you sound really daft. if i were u i would get my ass poked with something sharp to bring me back to reality. stop being stupid and save ur insults for your brain dead sisters.
charles316:

she is such a cheap slut

cheap slut? OMG,  last time i chekced ur mum was bukkaked and had cheap slut all over her body. damn u sound as stupid  as well as mentally challenged.
Am Alone:

Waooooowwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked BITCH! lipsrsealed

yeah,  same way ur mum goes around sleeping with anything that stands erect. i hear the women in your family only see the world from when they are bending down and taking it from behind. well babe, pick on someone else and lose the attitude.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by NubianQ(f): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Seriously guys, Save ur insults for someone who will really bother. i am not here often but i am very happy to respond to anyone, that is if i have the time. now KOKO Mansion has begun, i am sure u are all glued to the madness of KOKO Mansion, so when people make comments shut ur mouth if u have nothing to say, for all of u who cursed me out. i had a good laugh, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by candylips(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
take it easy. but u sabi abuse person o smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
huh,
na born again NubianQ be this?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by debest1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Its so sad that naija women degrade themselves to such a level all in the name of making a few bobs here and there. At the end of the day the N5m cannot repair the damage the winner will eventually suffer when she gets used and abused. Why we feel its ok to dovetail the likes of america in everything beggars believe. I saw a clip of the show and these shameless girls just making a fool of themselves, The bottom line is if these girls had studied hard while in school they would have a degree or something to give themselves a chance in life instead of making themselves vulnerable and at the mercy of these money-miss-road guys, shame
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Aprilmay(f): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
What damage? i beg #5,000,000 is not a joke jare lipsrsealed how i wish i was able to get the form and be a part of the show,how many guys could afford to give out #100,000 talkless of #5 million undecided
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
Aprilmay:

What damage? i beg #5,000,000 is not a joke jare lipsrsealed how i wish i was able to get the form and be a part of the show,how many guys could afford to give out #100,000 talkless of #5 million undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by debest1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
What damage? i beg #5,000,000 is not a joke jare how i wish i was able to get the form and be a part of the show,how many guys could afford to give out #100,000 talkless of #5 million

Money is not everything, when will women learn this
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by wandecoal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
Why not! grin,as far say she dey pass me some ballery! grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ohaechesi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
lets be realistic, dbanj will definitely tier your gals thing before releasing her back to you, omo no even think am. 98% of chics go open their hole for me not to talk of a star. Na we dey bang with face boy and M.O.B, chics dey bang stars for free just for sake of banging a star, chics abi i lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.