Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (68840 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2015
angiography:

What's this guy saying?

Not making sense
ok, dose wey don understand am don like am.so if u dnt understand, pretend like u didn't c it.tankz
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by angiography(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2015
awesome11:

I would advise you supply us with reasons why you think passing through medical school is synonymous to living in hell?

By the way, an architecture graduate spends 6 good years in the tertiary institution ( go make your research) and to be frank with you, it ain't financially and physically easier to pass through their training.

Don't just go on with this illusion that your training is relatively more difficult than that of some other professionals!
Seems you have a problem with the medics... Judging by the way you're spamming the thread with your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by angiography(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2015
bulldoza:

Keep quiet jor

Why should a corper doctor be paid 130k while a chemical engineering corper paid 10k

Is that not unfair

As a chemical engineer, I take more risk....
You take more risk while teaching in the classroom as a teacher??...lmao

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by alphamodel1(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2015
A corper doctor must ve broken the heart of her daughter ( zoologist) grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by loomer: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2015
iykedomino:
People that have never been to ebonyi r here talking rubbish.Ebonyi wey Hiv full everywhere.You need to visit my hospital on Wednesdays.Hepatitis B everywhere..and one idiot dey slash my salary n the ignorant public they smile..pull him down syndrome.Thats why blacks will always be poor.Anyway,ebonyi ppl shud expect 15k service henceforth..no calls,work ends by 2pm.And since dey said we are not d real Drs,pharmacist etc,we wil start behaving like students..no treating of any patient..let their real health workers do that..Ignorant ppl.They r still comparing a teacher that dismisses work by 2pm..n lazing about with a Dr dat works almost all day...smh

Why u dey vex? If teachers no teach u u for become doctor?
Truth be told, the slash is too heavy and annoying, but be rest assured, better things will come ur way, no let one thing dampen ur spirit.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

This completes the fact that you are big mumu.. So the North is food sufficient? Hahaha...Besides, illiteracy is too much in the North. Guy go check yourself oo

So delving into farming heavily with your Engineering input will reduce Kwashiokwor. Come to the North here and see for your gullible self, almost every household is a farmer and food is readily available and cheap! yet their children come down with Kwashiokwor but you see less cases in developed cities where there are few farmers...cos your stuupid self thinks Malnutrition comes from hunger only. there goes d Engineers trying to help Doctors.

As an Engineer you should use your brain, no wonder you guys are unemployable cos you speak lots of nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by angiography(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2015
mrphysics:
this goes along way to tell me why medical doctors will always b on strike and poor. most of dem open useless clinics, trading d lives of Nigerians because of money. most of these doctors graduated with no gud result. they chase women and r d most in clubs. they feel secured why in d university dat they even contest for student union leadership. my friend, I read more dan most doctors, when I was an Undergraduate, my lecturers do ask me to teach their sandwich students, set exam for dem, 3unit load courses, yet I wasn't even d best nor did I graduate with First Class. my project after d experiments were sent outside for Characterization, so please tell me where dis ur medical doctors been superior to odas came from. its just wronh mindset .let me reiterate for d umpteenth time, if they feel dey can get millions per month, let dem apply for exemption letter and go and make d millions
Lol...your lecturer asked you to set question for medical student while you were an undergraduate??

That school of yours must be really poor....no wonder

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Rolandken(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

Then dem go sleep jail
Lol. Nor be only jail. Jail ko, bail in. Don't worry na. Until a friends of urs or relation of urs goes to the hospital in an emergency and dies from not being well attended to, then u wud understand whether jail will bring d person back. As if u wud see d doctor to put in jail. Nigerians are so foolish not to know that doctors and nurses are doing very essential duties becos dey are d only ones that deal directly with peoples lives and as such they shud be taken care off.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by angiography(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
ok, dose wey don understand am don like am.so if u dnt understand, pretend like u didn't c it.tankz
You're still not making sense
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by zed7: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2015
azat:
I dont have time to educate, seeing the depth of your ignorance. Also your sentiments have closed your mind. Educating may be a waste of energy.

Go to the WHO directory of medical schools and see schools qualified to train docs.

If i school in naija, i only need to write council exams anywhr to practise there.

Same thing if you schooled abroad, you cannot practise in Nigeria, you are not a doctor in nigeria, till you jave written and passed council exams here.

You really think doctors migrating to 1st world countries on daily basis are going back to classrooms??

Get informed first. After that, drop your envy and undue sentiments.

A policeman in US earns same as a doctor?

All professions are important for sure. Yet, the highest earners are doctors everywhere you go. That is what you have chosen not to understand why. That's arrogance on your part, my dear.

I rest my case with you. Wallow in your narrow-mindedness and prejudice

Haha. Indian doctors stroll in and are made senior doctors in your hospitals. Write what exams? Your medical council would beg to give them license.
Third world consultant doctors are the equivalent of interns in real countries.
I'm not against paying mega salaries for doctors but u have to earn it. You can't be diagnosing every ailment as malaria and be expecting to be paid top dollar.
I had an experience with a consultant once in a 'leading' hospital who wanted my wife to do an evacuation because she was bleeding and the pregnancy was in a very early stage. I had to disagree, took her elsewhere to get a second opinion which countered the first and the baby was actually saved. Imagine how much damage is done daily by our quacks.
I pity the uneducated and less privileged in this country. They are at the mercy of you quacks.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2015
pmann2:

For your information, the phone/computer and internet you are using to post now are all products of engineering. Just imagine a world without engineering... YOU ARE A NATIVE DOCTOR THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING WHEN IT COMES TO THE IMPACT OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY IN MEDICINE.

You've left bioengineering alone and swerved to phone & computer ba? chai!

I won't imagine a world without Engineering I would only imagine a world with Shameless & Stuupid people like you.

Nobody understands what a dim.wit says.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
pls correct urself 'Corper medical doctor'

Dullard

A Corper medical doctor is a certified full practitioner
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

So delving into farming heavily with your Engineering input will reduce Kwashiokwor. Come to the North here and see for your gullible self, almost every household is a farmer and food is readily available and cheap! yet their children come down with Kwashiokwor but you see less cases in developed cities where there are few farmers...cos your stuupid self thinks Malnutrition comes from hunger only. there goes d Engineers trying to help Doctors.

As an Engineer you should use your brain, no wonder you guys are unemployable cos you speak lots of nonsense.
Abok.i how far? For the records, the North is not food sufficient so keep shut. If by luck ever it is sufficient, then the problem is illiteracy in the North and not a medical problem either... Mumu...your mumu na first class oooo
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by BigBenoski(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2015
d33types:

Medical doctors as corpers cannot be compared to engineers and the others..
A medical doctor has worked for 1yr + and has garnered experience before service and is not a fresh meat.. That's why they don't work under supervision like other corpers.. Most of them man general hospitals unsupervised.
you know that that means? It means they don't work 8-4 like the corpers you hear? It means they treat cases most medical students will not dare.they do full surgeries. Maybe when a doctor charges you 120k for simple appendectomy you'll appreciate these guys.
I swear if they deploy me there, i'll jejely start my private practice then 130k will be chicken change.

Without Corper doctors most northern states are in trouble and are hot cakes there..who Ebonyi don help sef cheesy

The hate for doctors is appalling men,yes they're doing humanitarian jobs doesn't mean they won't eat

No doctor will stay there..

Work experience? That was a very poor logic. Are you saying HND corpers should be paid 200k because they've worked for a year and 6 months? What form of f.uckery is this! It is called National Youth Service Corps for crying out loud. Again, I don't hate doctors,infact a number of my friends are medical doctors.. We all need them, just like we need the carpenters and everyone else. However, I have noticed a disgraceful trend in Naija medical doctors. Most of them went into medicine erroneously thinking there's money in medicine. Suddenly, in their 5th year at the university they discover that there's no special money in it. What happens? Frustration sets in, they start whining and many of them take up illegal D&C clinics and so many other despicable practices. IMO, people like you have no business in our hospitals. You'd be better in engineering where you have a chance of working in the oil sector.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Goldencollins: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Okpueze1:
This is a welcome development and should be extended to the salary of lecturers. The margin they pay these corper docs etc is too much compared to what other corps members receive. The salary of Primary and Secondary school teachers should be increased. Many people now pay their way in to offer medicine etc in d University just for the PAY and not for the SERVICE of saving life. This causes upsurge in the amount of quack docs and other medical personnels in Nigeria. Those that went in for the sole purpose of the pay will reject this full time but it has COME TO STAY. Work or go! Kill patients with your embittered heart and wait for the wrath of God.

you are an illiterate. ......kip talking nonsense
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by mentorandfriend(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by striker07(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Your response is highly fallacious
otiigba1:
Absolutely! Infact me thinks 130k is not enough. These are doctors!, the people we trust with our lives and the lives of our families, some times we even expect them to do miracles. Which in some cases they perform.again i repeat 130k is shi't money. Here in the UK junior doctors are on £ 100,000 (34 million naira) a year.
I can't believe some people here are comparing a doctor with a rusty engineer, until when they get ill am sure their opinion will change. Perhaps an engineer will fix them. I have so much respect for doctors and their nurses their job is the most difficult.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by iykedomino(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:

Why u dey vex? If teachers no teach u u for become doctor?
Truth be told, the slash is too heavy and annoying, but be rest assured, better things will come ur way, no let one thing dampen ur spirit.
Bros..Do you know with this salary slash a cleaner now earns more than a Dr in thesame hospital..And you expect us to swallow it.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

Abok.i how far? For the records, the North is not food sufficient so keep shut. If by luck ever it is sufficient, then the problem is illiteracy in the North and not a medical problem either... Mumu...your mumu na first class oooo

So it's illiteracy that's causing Malnutrition and not Medical related.

I think it's better I stop talking with you before you infect me with your stupidiity.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by OlujobaSamuel: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
na wao, if that hospital collapse now because of quack engineer, or inability to get equipment due to poor financial advice, or patients need psychological help in terms of art work, what do we do.
Continue to promote one discipline above others and expect me to be dedicated when you need me.
For those saying they are certified when they finished school, do you know how many chartered accountant we have in service, it is well o.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by loomer: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
iykedomino:

Bros..Do you know with this salary slash a cleaner now earns more than a Dr in thesame hospital..And you expect us to swallow it.

I do understand, but like I said no let this thing define who u are.

Besides, u still dey serve, just hope after service they will retain u, cos then they won't have any choice than pay u ur require salary.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

So it's illiteracy that's causing Malnutrition and not a Medical related.

I think it's better I stop talking with you before you infect me with your stupidiity.

Yes mumu.. If they are aware that if they take in enough protein-related food that helps to repair and make new cells then Kwashiokor would be reduced. Why is that Kwashiokor is a problem in most developing countries and not developed nation? They eat a balanced diet, they have a good food table to follow. Mister Man, I can go on and on... Don't come here and rubbish other professional body in Nigeria and paint only Medicine as the God's own course/discipline. I am here to prove you wrong. Lubbish!
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by ehix89(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Seculent:
15k for what? To buy pop corn? undecided
noo ooo, okpa,,,lubish
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

Yes mumu.. If they are aware that if they take in enough protein-related food that helps to repair and make new cells then Kwashiokor would be reduced. Why is that Kwashiokor is a problem in most developing countries and not developed nation? They eat a balanced diet, they have a good food table to follow. Mister Man, I can go on and on... Don't come here and rubbish other professional body in Nigeria and paint only Medicine as the God's own course/discipline. I am here to prove you wrong. Lubbish!

You're still adamantly stuupid to think Malnutrition is just from lack of protein ingestion and I won't help you out of your stupidity cos you're an unrepentant foool who won't acknowledge his folly even when pasted on his forehead.

And your foooolishness is not farfetched but simply due to envy and lust.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2015
iykedomino:

If you can't then become an entrepeneur, get your money else where. This confirms the truth that most doctors read it for the pay and nothing else. A doctor can kill one at a time but an Engineer can kill 100 at once... Guy, being a doctor cannot make you rich, you will only continue the rat-race all your life (go to school, get good grades, get a job, work harder, get a raise, go back to study more, get promotion, ask for a raise till you become old). If you love money so much what stops you from being a Business man? No doctor in Nigeria is and will be among the top 10 richest.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2015
just when you think you've heard it all ...now this ?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by iykedomino(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:

I do understand, but like I said no let this thing define who u are.

Besides, u still dey serve, just hope after service they will retain u, cos then they won't have any choice than pay u ur require salary.

Retain me kwa..lol.i Dont need their job.If u take a sample opinion of health workers u will realise most of us r serving because its compulsory.Anyway,i wudnt spend time telling u about ebonyi state,till u visit...I mean their villages were most health workers r working.Meanwhile let me just read d nonsense ppl r spewing on this thread from their comfort zone.The nxt time u ppl will hear outbreak of a disease in ebonyi,nah thesame unreal Drs n health workers they will mobilise.Hypocrisy..maybe by then nah d hospital cleaners go dey see d patients.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

If you can't then become an entrepeneur, get your money else where. This confirms the truth that most doctors read it for the pay and nothing else. A doctor can kill one at a time but an Engineer can kill 100 at once... Guy, being a doctor cannot make you rich, you will only continue the rat-race all your life (go to school, get good grades, get a job, work harder, get a raise, go back to study more, get promotion, ask for a raise till you become old). If you love money so much what stops you from being a Business man? No doctor in Nigeria is and will be among the top 10 richest.

So because of your last statement it's okay to work their asses off for peanuts?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

You're still adamantly stuupid to think Malnutrition is just from lack of protein ingestion and I won't help you out of your stupidity cos you're an unrepentant foool who won't acknowledge his folly even when pasted on his forehead.

And your foooolishness is not farfetched but simply due to envy and lust.
Hahaha... At least you can now relate the fact that it is a food related problem combined with illiteracy... Goat nai you be, abok.i, sense you nor get.... Become a business man and not a doctor! Doctor nor fit you....you die well today.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by loomer: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2015
iykedomino:

Retain me kwa..lol.i Dont need their job.If u take a sample opinion of health workers u will realise most of us r serving because its compulsory.Anyway,i wudnt spend time telling u about ebonyi state,till u visit...I mean their villages were most health workers r working.Meanwhile let me just read d nonsense ppl r spewing on this thread from their comfort zone.The nxt time u ppl will hear outbreak of a disease in ebonyi,nah thesame unreal Drs n health workers they will mobilise.Hypocrisy..maybe by then nah d hospital cleaners go dey see d patients.

Just wish u the best in future. N happiness win am pass.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

So because of your last statement it's okay to work their asses off for peanuts?

Guy go open warehouse make you enter importation...hahahaha.... Doctor nor fit you, quack! Yes you are a quack if you are a doctor! All professionals in Nigeria are poorly paid, then why must you come here to say na only Medicine be the KING for Nigeria?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by iykedomino(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

See who is telling me to become an entrepreneur.If u dont knw am into transportation n I currently have 2 ppl am paying n am expanding.U guys think our lives revolve only in the hospital.u r wrong dude..bt dat wont make me to take peanuts...so chill,its better u dont comment on wat u r not knowledgeable about.most ppl talking here have never been to any local govt in ebonyi let alone visiting their general hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.