Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (68849 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
menix:

When will you learn, always proof read the gibberish u keep typing..

Ali Baba dey learn work, so come up with something else..

Nobody has time to proofread while talking to fooools cos no one has time for such nonentities...foools are spoken to anyhow cos they're imbeciles

And if Ali Baba still dey learn work den I was right calling you a clown.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by mrphysics(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

All you have done is evade the question I asked you and hide your ignorance. I asked you to define what you asked of me you're here saying you have Doctors as friends and was far better than them. Like who cares??

How does that relate to the misinformation you were trying to pass across? but I'm not surprised cos when peoples ignorance is about to be exposed on issues like ds, they quickly switch tent and play the "I chose engineering" & "i have so many doctor friends" bullshyte. Who cares
why hav u decided to think from ur anus? dis really how ur likes r. unreasonable. let me ask u, HOW MANY RESEARCHES HAV U DONE IN UR AREA? or do u just come here only interested in money. mumu u will always b AVERAGE AND END U IN D HOSPITAL,breakthrough from dat bondage and live above average, think above average. 60k/yr and 130k/month. its called GREED

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by pmann2(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

All you have done is evade the question I asked you and hide your ignorance. I asked you to define what you asked of me you're here saying you have Doctors as friends and was far better than them. Like who cares??

How does that relate to the misinformation you were trying to pass across? but I'm not surprised cos when peoples ignorance is about to be exposed on issues like ds, they quickly switch tent and play the "I chose engineering" & "i have so many doctor friends" bullshyte. Who cares

It is obvious you won't even do well in the medical profession because from your statements you've just defined who and what you stand for. I thought i was discussing with an enlighten person, but now that i know better, it is proper i call it up here and now. But you have one assignment, go and read about BIOENGINEERING... if will have problem understanding it, one of your medical friend can assist you out and please ensure you don't pick your kind to assist you. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by zed7: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
azat:
Dude, envy and sentiments have clouded your sense.

May your relatives in the viallage, your family members and all those you hold to heart in Nigeria never find a doctor when they need one? When that your little nephew is convulsing from mengitis, may he never see a doctor in Nigeria? Let them call the pastors. Kid!!

Hipocrite!!!!

Its your type that drive the doctors away. They use taxpayers money to subsidise their training, pay them 180k immediately after school, 130k at nysc, and they write USLMEand PLAB and leave to practise in UK and US. No wonder more naija trained docs practise abroad than at home....and it will even get worse.

Unfortunately for you my folks and i have access to real doctors. Stop ranting and take out the truth from what i said.
Nigeria is a failed system including the educational system. Most of you, assuming you are a doctor are not properly trained. You spend years in school but after graduating you are still not qualified to be called doctors in the developed society. Abi i lie?

My point is that i think our doctors are too arrogant even when we all know they are half baked. Nothing makes a doctor more special than any other professional. Policemen save lives and put their lives on the line also, yet there are also poorly paid.

The govt of Ebonyi is broke and u all are here lamenting. I earn more than majority of doctors i know and i will be willing to take a pay cut if need be because I'm passionate about my job.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by TruthTella(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
mrphysics:
is nt a matter of fighting, because d likes of u likes SARAKI turned politicians will nt like to correct d mistake they probably learnt from USA and Oda countries. do u knw how much Physics hav contributed to medicine, common, its in ur textbooks. no one is hating bt for u to accept oda professionals shud collect 60k a yr and u 130k? its a greed. u r just here talking abt d superiority of ur course and u hav forgotten how dependent every course is people r busy making research to improve our health care system and u r here talking trash.DOCTORS WILL ALWAYS B ON STRIKE AND AVERAGE except they seek oda means of survival.
And Physics graduates will always remain poor and average whether they seek other means of survival or not.
Where did I write about superiority of medicine over other professions?
Can you read at all?

You see how you have started exposing your inferiority complex in your posts because you are blinded by hatred. I never said any profession is inferior or superior, stop attributing your own negative opinions to my post.
And I never said doctors should earn 130k while others earn 60k. This is what I said.
If your hatred and bad wishes for others had not blinded you you would have been able to read and understand what I wrote. Let me write it again, try to calm your.
Medical doctors expose themselves to potentially fatal diseases everyday at work, if they are not paid sufficiently then where are they supposed to get money to treat themselves if they accidentally get infected with the constant exposure?
And the profession is demanding, you have to be available 24/7 for patients. You barely have time for yourself or your family.
And whether you like it or not, the profession is very valuable and prestigious because it deals with life and life itself is valuable so the prestige of doctors has to reflect in their salaries.
I say it again; If you feel your profession should get the same thing as doctors then fight for it instead of wishing for the downfall of others.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by queenfav(f): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2015
BigBenoski:
You guys should also understand that ebonyi state doesn't have a lot of money right now, and this is NYSC..they are supposed to be volunteering .. Wait a minute, you mean these people were actually paid 130k monthly WTF!! How much were the engineers and other corps members paid?? If I be the governor, I go pay everybody 15k flat. When they are done with NYSC and get a job of their choice, they can then negotiate whatever pay they want. Nawa o
I tire o..corp doctors in EKsuth were paid 50k and they close by 4pm.I served with ministry of justice Ekiti .I settled land boundary and ownership disputes,matrimonial cases,tenancy matters and in fact any matter concerning breach of a citizen's right.I was at work from 8 to 4pm daily,talking like a nursery school teacher to stubborn clients.Guess how much I was paid as a barrister...Nothing!We were told to drop our account numbers on top the 5k they were meant to pay us monthly.I survived on my 19800 alone.The doctors can do it too in my opinion.NYSC is a scheme for youths to serve their nation (most times without pay).Lawyers with ministries are professionals too na,I don't see anyone rolling out the red carpet for us.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Besides i thought debates about job /career supremacy stopped at Secondary schools, what's going on here? If you guys think your job description is better than that of the health professionals, then work the talk, take your case up there and get what you deserve. Why tag along with us in a commensal relationship to feed-off like remora & shark?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2015
mrphysics:
why hav u decided to think from ur anus? dis really how ur likes r. unreasonable. let me ask u, HOW MANY RESEARCHES HAV U DONE IN UR AREA? or do u just come here only interested in money. mumu u will always b AVERAGE AND END U IN D HOSPITAL,breakthrough from dat bondage and live above average, think above average. 60k/yr and 130k/month. its called GREED

Is this English you wrote or Greek? you can't even put up a complete sentence without numerous blunders and wrong tenses and you'll blame government for your unemployment.

You just revealed your mindset filled with envy and hate. don't envy hardworking people cos you won't be successful in life if you do.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by bigsmoke2(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2015
In terms of tertiary training in nigeria the medical profession has managed to maintain standard over the years . that is why when nigerian doctors meridal licence exam of UK USA Canada or Australia we usually blast it and even do better that their doctor hence making possible the mass exodus of doctors from the country . Many graduate in other fields are not even employable here in nigeria not to talk of competing with their counterparts overseas because there is a wide margin in the quality of training . whether you like it or not we are no the same. It's just the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by menix(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

Nobody has time to proofread while talking to fooools cos no one has time for such nonentities...foools are spoken to anyhow cos they're imbeciles

And if Ali Baba still dey learn work den I was right calling you a clown.

Hahahahahahahah..

Guess what...

Only a fool acknowledges another as fool and still converses.

So u could really be the Big Fool while am just at the bottom of fool cadre..
My Foolish Oga at the top I dey hail u oo..

Yes am a clown nd ur folks makes my costumes..
Kindly ask them to make me a Grim Reaper costume..
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

Even the developed countries that have all these hullabaloo you just posted still have Doctors as the highest paid civil servants but this country without a pinch of it want the Doctors to be treated like them and encourage the government to pay them equally. Only in Naija where their citizens think with their anus.

Nigerian doctors are amongst the lowest paid doctors in the world, yet people still complain....go and check, the minimum WHO salary for a doc should be $2,500/month. Calculate dat and ask me how many doctors in Nigeria earn dat minimum wage, yet you shout that they should be cut in dr salary. I guess you know better than the American government and WHO who are major.

More Nigerians are pushing to leave d country and y'all still complaining. I pity you guys especially Ebonyi indigenes.
Look if you can't read and comprehend just don't quote me and say rubbish. Where in my post did I justify the slashing of the salary? Do you think without the Engineering profession those developed nation will be where they are today? The answer is NO! Have you not heard of biomedical engineering? Do you even know what is Engineering? Even the Stethoscope, Oscilloscope etc. used by a Doctor are all made from Engineering Applications? Guy if you have the slightest idea of what Engineering can do to Nigeria you nor for quote me dey tell me salary matter. I repeat, if just 80% of Engineering problems in Naija can be solved then 50 % of healt issues has been solved in Nigeria. All kwashiorkor, rickets, malaria, typhoid and all food and water related health problems plus all static and dynamic structure related problems will be solved (cars, houses, bridges, dams, aircraft etc.) combined with all pollution problems like water, air, oil spill etc... Guy you need to know that without Engineering, Doctors will continue to work their asses out and treat recurrent problems
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Ilaje44(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
drehdinho:

Is this funny? Am seriously shaking my head for you.
The matter here is so serious that don't know what to even say. I know some people are happy about this. But let me tell you the truth. If care is not taken in Nigeria. Very soon, Nigeria will colapse. Our politicians think they are wise. One day, the masses will be able to fight this ill,wicked and stupid politicians calling themselves our leaders. Suffice to say much about the wasteful lifestyles of some of our useless politicians. We aall know that an average politician who doesn't do half-quarter of what a nurse or doctor does ,will receive more than One hundred and thirty thousand naira (130k) in a week-either as a bribe or as a result of money paid from invisible contract he just won-to now pay this same amount monthly is difficult. Doctors and Nurses need to be renumerated heavily because wether we like it or not they are the most important body in any society. Without them ,believe you me,50% of people living would have been dead by now. Not to even mention the fact that their work is tasking and strenuous. Most Doctors and Nurses hardly sleep in order for you and I to sleep and have a normal life ahead.
Like seriously,our Country Nigeria needs serious and dedicated leader who would always wake up to the masses' complaints . A leader who would not just sit in Aso Rock and be spewing immaterialistic statements.
The part of your submission that I agree with the most is that politicians are grossly overpaid, and which is the root cause of many ills in the Nigerian society.
If Nigerians would be paid according to their work morals, I bet a lot of people will be earning the 5000 as proposed here. And that includes the pastor mrs queen Elizabeth duchess of edinbonyi Agwu herself that came up with this ridiculous percentage of paycut.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by toltee4real: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Blame APC now..................where is...............................BAR..........need his comment on this?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by otiigba1(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2015
d33types:

Feel free to express youself sir. To get to that position ,medical school is officially 6 yrs (8 in my case without extra years)then 1year intense housemanship in which payment is not less than 170k in most places.
Thats 9yrs in most schools in Nigeria or officially 7years..Guy nor be same school una go abeg..

Well ..like Kermit,,none of my beeswax.. Private practice will fetch more than that 130k..
Heck ,with an extra dev job,,nothing less than 400k total monthly.. No need killing oneself for unappreciative folks .I'd rather have sleepless nights on my android studio console than people shouting on my neck.
Meanwhile, most graduates are unemployable and they're still hating and making noise instead of taking advantage of the internet for training..
Absolutely! Infact me thinks 130k is not enough. These are doctors!, the people we trust with our lives and the lives of our families, some times we even expect them to do miracles. Which in some cases they perform.again i repeat 130k is shi't money. Here in the UK junior doctors are on £ 100,000 (34 million naira) a year.
I can't believe some people here are comparing a doctor with a rusty engineer, until when they get ill am sure their opinion will change. Perhaps an engineer will fix them. I have so much respect for doctors and their nurses their job is the most difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2015
pmann2:

It is obvious you won't even do well in the medical profession because from your statements you've just defined who and what you stand for. I thought i was discussing with an enlighten person, but now that i know better, it is proper i call it up here and now. But you have one assignment, go and read about BIOENGINEERING... if will have problem understanding it, one of your medical friend can assist you out and please ensure you don't pick your kind to assist you. I rest my case

I said it! when they get their sorry asses whooped they resort to the trash this one just put up above.

He has read the meaning of Bioengineering and seen the nonsense he was saying here but is too ashamed to acknowledge it on a public forum so he'll hide his shame and keep on living and hoping dat one day "Engineer" will form Robot that will eliminate the usefulness of Doctors.

Run away now little boy into your lab and keep working to efface Doctors from the surface of the earth...you got yourself a life assignment....loser....lols!

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by sexysensation: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Raxxye:

You're sure of the bundle you're talking about?

Of course
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Certifiedboss: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
pet4ril:
They should be ready to record deaths nau..... Nonsense.... Imagine a Nurse 5k. Do you know the sleeplessnights and stress it take to be a nurse Oh no! He doesn't know..... If i were in that state, i would have worked according to the amount he paid .mtcheeew

Every course has it difficulties. I studied physic and I solved countless equations and proved different laws and equations for years I spent in skl. Even Theatre Art students do go for all night rehearsals after attending classes during the day. I believe that under the NYSC platform everty graduate should be treated equally

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
mrphysics:

hahaha
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by azat: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2015
zed7:

Unfortunately for you i and my folks have access to real doctors. Stop ranting and take out the truth from what i said.
Nigeria is a failed system including the educational system. Most of you, assuming you are a doctor are not properly trained. You spend years in school but after graduating you are still not qualified to be called doctors in the developed society. Abi i lie?

My point is that i think our doctors are too arrogant even when we all know they are half baked. Nothing makes a doctor more special than any other professional. Policemen save lives and put their lives on the line also, yet there are also poorly paid.

The govt of Ebonyi is broke and u all are here lamenting. I earn more than majority of doctors i know and i will be willing to take a pay cut if need be because I'm passionate about my job.
I dont have time to educate, seeing the depth of your ignorance. Also your sentiments have closed your mind. Educating may be a waste of energy.

Go to the WHO directory of medical schools and see schools qualified to train docs.

If i school in naija, i only need to write council exams anywhr to practise there.

Same thing if you schooled abroad, you cannot practise in Nigeria, you are not a doctor in nigeria, till you jave written and passed council exams here.

You really think doctors migrating to 1st world countries on daily basis are going back to classrooms??

Get informed first. After that, drop your envy and undue sentiments.

A policeman in US earns same as a doctor?

All professions are important for sure. Yet, the highest earners are doctors everywhere you go. That is what you have chosen not to understand why. That's arrogance on your part, my dear.

I rest my case with you. Wallow in your narrow-mindedness and prejudice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by lebete3000: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Datazone:

Look if you can't read and comprehend just don't quote me and say rubbish. Where in my post did I justify the slashing of the salary? Do you think without the Engineering profession those developed nation will be where they are today? The answer is NO! Have you not heard of biomedical engineering? Do you even know what is Engineering? Even the Stethoscope, Oscilloscope etc. used by a Doctor are all made from Engineering Applications? Guy if you have the slightest idea of what Engineering can do to Nigeria you nor for quote me dey tell me salary matter. I repeat, if just 80% of Engineering problems in Naija can be solved then 50 % of healt issues has been solved in Nigeria. All kwashiorkor, rickets, malaria, typhoid and all food and water related health problems plus all static and dynamic structure related problems will be solved (cars, houses, bridges, dams, aircraft etc.) combined with all pollution problems like water, air, oil spill etc... Guy you need to know that without Engineering, Doctors will continue to work their asses out and treat recurrent problems

Egbami oh!!!! this man talk sey Engineering can solve Kwashiokwor!!!

Chae!!! diariz god ooooh!! pls how old are you. lemme know if I'm in d "Kidding" section.

And you guys shouting Biomedical Engineering should please define it here and stop throwing the word around like it has solved the issue at hand.

Everyone is just trying to downplay Doctors just to show they're important, funny thing is they just continue making us famous and important cos it's only a tree with oranges people throw a stick.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Certifiedboss: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=homesteady post=39786212][img]http://2.bp..com/-KR2W7Dn0SvE/Vj5TMvyjzSI/AAAAAAAHPIY/6esPCjEeK-w/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

While Pharmacists & Nurses who were earning #91,000 and #79,000 respectively, are now to be paid 5k. Photo Credit: Twitter @obaino_

I believe that under the NYSC platform every graduate should be treated equally . There shouldn't be any preferential treatment at this stage because every course has it difficulty
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Harmvirus(f): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Wtf!
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by iykedomino(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2015
BigBenoski:
You guys should also understand that ebonyi state doesn't have a lot of money right now, and this is NYSC..they are supposed to be volunteering .. Wait a minute, you mean these people were actually paid 130k monthly WTF!! How much were the engineers and other corps members paid?? If I be the governor, I go pay everybody 15k flat. When they are done with NYSC and get a job of their choice, they can then negotiate whatever pay they want. Nawa o

You r very crazy for saying that..How do you compare a corper Dr with a corper engineer.What do corper engineers do?is it not teaching..6hrs in a day..Bt a corper doctor is already a certified Dr..with a 1yr job experience(due to housemanship) and he performs surgeries,saves life,stay awake at night,responds to emergency and even risks his own life by attending to Hiv patients etc..dont say wat u dont knw..ngwanu let me see how they will force us to work..The Black man is very wicked and thats why we arent progressing,when there was cholera outbreak and lassa fever in ebonyi? Which ppl were risking their life?And one idiot will stay in her office n decide to slash my salary..

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Certifiedboss: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2015
azat:
I dont have time to educate, seeing the depth of your ignorance. Also your sentiments have closed your mind. Educating may be a waste of energy.

Go to the WHO directory of medical schools and see schools qualified to train docs.

If i school in naija, i only need to write council exams anywhr to practise there.

Same thing if you schooled abroad, you cannot practise in Nigeria, you are not a doctor in nigeria, till you jave written and passed council exams here.

You really think doctors migrating to 1st world countries on daily basis are going back to classrooms??

Get informed first. After that, drop your envy and undue sentiments.

A policeman in US earns same as a doctor?

All professions are important for sure. Yet, the highest earners are doctors everywhere you go. That is what you have chosen not to understand why. That's arrogance on your part, my dear.

I rest my case with you. Wallow in your narrow-mindedness and prejudice

Get informed bro. In Spain doctors are poorly paid . Don't say everywhere you go . Pilots are highly paid but in SA they are poorly paid. Advanced part of the world divers are highly paid but in Nigeria they are poorly paid .
I believe that under the NYSC platform everty graduate should be treated equally

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

Egbami oh!!!! this man talk sey Engineering can solve Kwashiokwor!!!

Chae!!! diariz god ooooh!! pls how old are you. lemme know if I'm in d "Kidding" section.

And you guys shouting Biomedical Engineering should please define it here and stop throwing the word around like it has solved the issue at hand.

Everyone is just trying to downplay Doctors just to show they're important, funny thing is they just continue making us famous and important cos it's only a tree with oranges people throw a stick.
Guy don't quote me again! Your brain is too weak. Gosh!! Where did I say Engineers can solve kwashiokor? I only said the health issue will be reduced such as Kwashiokor. The reason is because Kwashiokor is caused by manultrition and Engineering, particularly Agricultural, Production and Chemical Engineering will put that problem to rest in Nigeria by the Nigerian Government and and other Farmers diving heavily in to Agriculture and placing those aforementioned Engineers to good use. Engineers mostly do the Prevention scenario.. Just Read and Understand

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Abdkimmy(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Every seems upset by the slash, well it is for corpers not the real doctors (practicing after NYSC), if any body says this is not fair, then what should Engineering corper says, no state has ever praise them on anything and yet here you are complaining about money slash. Oun pee.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by otiigba1(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
redcliff:

Why should they pay doctors 130k nd pay other folks less than 20k? Are they Gods? Besides with the kind of doctors and nurses we are having these days with thwir non challant attitude to health of patients, they dont deserve that mich
i can't believe you wrote this, am assuming you never get ill.your opinion on doctors will definitely change one day when you are really sick and there will be no doctors to treat you. I think they are not getting paid enough, 130k is chicken money compare to the work they do.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by pet4ril(f): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Every course has it difficulties. I studied physic and I solved countless equations and proved different laws and equations for years I spent in skl. Even Theatre Art students do go for all night rehearsals after attending classes during the day. I believe that under the NYSC platform everty graduate should be treated equally
what are the health hazards in your iwn field, do you run shift as duties?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by pmann2(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2015
lebete3000:

I said it! when they get their sorry asses whooped they resort to the trash this one just put up above.

He has read the meaning of Bioengineering and seen the nonsense he was saying here but is too ashamed to acknowledge it on a public forum so he'll hide his disgrace and keep on living and hoping dat one day "Engineer" will form Robot that will eliminate the usefulness of Doctors.

Run away now little boy into your lab and keep working to efface Doctors from the surface of the earth...you got yourself a life assignment....loser....lols!

For your information, the phone/computer and internet you are using to post now are all products of engineering. Just imagine a world without engineering... YOU ARE A NATIVE DOCTOR THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING WHEN IT COMES TO THE IMPACT OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY IN MEDICINE.
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by barajo1(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2015
naija as always being like that. one of such government campaign promises will be to developed the education sector. like this? Nigeria leaders dont appreciate education at all! you can never hear of any student bin applauded for educational merit. if u like graduate with CGPA of 5.0, its not news. Even corps members that win the state Award, most are ignored or given peanuts! Federal Govt also honor minority among d awardees. What happened to the majorities? GEJ govt honored 222 corps members from 2012- 2014 (26% of d total population of recommended awardees). same % was also announced to be honored by PMB Administration! ( 60 from 222 corps members).
How many of Nigeria's young inventors have u seen as ambassador of any organization? its comedians and clowns that are important! I beg I no fit shut!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by pet4ril(f): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2015
awesome11:

I don't get your point. Try express your thought more clearly.
Are you working or will you work for free?
Re: Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k by Khez: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Good development, how much does the hospitals in the north pay?

The state nor get money again nua!

They should manage, they are not God...

Biko

Next..... Lemme see the slowpoke that will come here and disgrace his grandfathers in the name of quoting

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.