Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (390247 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Here is the Trinity... (copied & modified)

Who is God? The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit

Is Jesus the son of Mary? Yes

Is Joseph the real father of Jesus? No

Is God the Father the Father of Jesus? Yes

Who created Mary? God

Who is Jesus? The Son of God and the Son of Mary,

Who resurrected Jesus? Jesus John 2:19, The Father, The Holy Spirit

Did God have a beginning? No

Does the word have a beginning? No.

Then, who was born on Dec 25? My girl friend undecided

Was Jesus born on the 25th? No. It Was an assumed date. Everyone has a day he was born. And that day marks the date of your birth. That was why we all knew he was 33 when he died not infinity years

Where's God? in heaven

How many are there in heaven? The Father The Son, saints and the hosts of angels.

Where's Jesus? In heaven

How many thrones? Two equal ones, the Father's and the Son's..rev 22:1-3

It's only understood by those with common sense and who can understand what they read.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I didn't know Jesus said the fold must be Jehovah's witnesses or watchtower organization. I no fit laff. Sheep don turn fold.

You can't lie to unsuspecting people anymore. We dey here kamkpe to counter your lies.

You now decide the kind of Jesus someone else worships. Lol. See frustration.

grin grin grin grin grin... kamkpe.... we will show them common sense... stupid devils... he should show us where in the bible was any form of group mentioned, he cannot but he will come and talk stupidity..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Sir ,Gruni1234, thanks for your response.

The only issue here is actually the Greek grammatical construct ,( it's not about Jesus in John 1:1 or Paul in Acts 28:6).

1) In Acts 12:22, 28:6 remove indefinite articles ("a"wink inserted there & defend the results U get. Can U?

2) Pls Explain Psalms 82:6 & John 10:34-36.
Shalom.

My friend you just admitted Christians are Monotheist, so why then does your organization say you are Polytheist?? They fool you and you happily jump with them grin grin grin.... silly devil's...they teach you paganism and here you are disgracing yourself..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Stupid silly kid, why do you want to look at me before becoming a good Christian? Look into the bible, look to Jesus, the God of you and I, Look to Jesus the One Lord. Look to Jesus for everything and stop looking at human beings and organizations you stupid idiot..... if because of my verbal assault you decide not to be a good Christian, I careless undecided undecided...after all I will be judged alone and you will be judged alone, when you go to be judged tell Jesus you weren't good because of me, grin grin grin..I will be there waving at you with palms in my hands whiles you being prepared to be thrown into the lake of fire with your organization.....Pagans...
How i wish to become a Christian not the Jehovah's Witnesses kind of Christian but their conduct is beating all my feelings and i can't just help it, unlike this your haughty attitude that's PERFECT enough to convince everyone that you're truly for Jesus. Hallelujah simbarry grin grin grin
If Jesus should have people like you with this type of indiscreet behavior to enter God's Kingdom, i wonder what Jesus will say against unbelievers who are just like you. Matthew 7:24-27 Praise the Lord simbarry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Silly goat like you... little devil with fork attacking innocent God loving people, answer the question you can't, but you have mouth to talk about scriptures...illiterate... pagan believing that there are two gods in Christianity, why don't you pray to them both since they are two. Every God deserve praise and worship.... Satan is your Father...
Haaaaaaaaa this your own Jesus is the correct Jesus oh, because he really have WELL BEHAVED preachers and teachers on social media walahi talahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Please don't kill me with amusement joh it's enough. God bless you Sir! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
That's exactly what i'm pointing out to all of you!
You johnw47 said "we're made twofold more the child of hell than our teachers"
Yes we agreed that we have teachers that we're watching their ATTITUDE

glad you agree you false jw's become twofold the child of hell than your false jw teachers

TATIME:
Initially you were fighting for your teachers because Jehovah's Witnesses labeled them as false leaders,

no i have never fought for my teachers because false jw's labelled them as false leaders, that's your lie no.1

TATIME:
later you deserted your teachers

no i have never deserted my teachers the bible and the Holy Spirit, that's your lie no. 2

TATIME:
and start claiming Christians with NO specific groups,

no i have never claimed to have no group, i have said i am non denominational
my group is the church of God, which are christian believers from all denominations
not just christians by name etc. but christians of real faith, that's your lie no. 3

TATIME:
now you're furiously defending the same false Trinity doctrine

i am neither furious which i have told you before more than once,
and God and the Word being God which i have posted verses to show true, is not false, that's your lies no. 4&5

TATIME:
your teachers that you're now ashamed of

i'm not ashamed of the bible and Holy Spirit, thats your lie no. 6

TATIME:
to point as teachers taught you, but none of you came to this earth with Trinity, you were all taught by your various religious teachers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
More than 8 million Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe are solidly behind our own GB because they're ever reliable and trustworthy as true representatives of Jesus Christ today.

that's your lie no.7

TATIME:
All these crying,screaming and agitation is just to make us become fugitives like you with no base, sorry we're not as blind and deaf spiritually like you.

your continued lying doesn't change the fact that you are blind and deaf spiritually, that's your lie no.8

TATIME:
We know there is a young man called Jesus, He taught His followers how to be united as one big happy family, so if you can't point to any other group fitting that description then keep wandering around as fugitives but we'll ever remain submissive to our GB.

i have heard false jw say, "don't talk about Jesus He is no one" and another say
"after armageddon i'm going to have their big house over there"
your big happy family is in fact a hateful covertous family, that's your lie no.9

TATIME:
After Jesus' ascension to heaven, many people became obedient to the faith, of course there were those that Jesus handed over the flock to, they were called Apostles. Act 2:42 compared to Matthew 16:19 John 21:15-17
We're convinced that our GB are ACTING as the Apostles today(though not attaching the title as names) that's why we're remaining obedient to them. smiley smiley smiley

false jw's are false apostles, above is your lie no.10

everything about false jw's is false, this one post is just full of false accusations and lies
as many of your posts are, truly when you speak lies you are just speaking naturally like you daddy the devil:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

that verse describes false jw so exactly

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
{2 John 1:9-11} Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
And I am not prepared to share with you in these evil deeds of yours, and I am not prepared to allow a JW to bring corruption into my home, if you were born again you would share the truth about Christ-but you don't share the truth about Christ-your Jesus is Michael the archangel-this is your doctrine, this is not the same doctrine I have been taught through "the Word of God, we don't have the same Spirit teaching us..
TATIME:
That's why there is nothing to show for all your arguments yet Jehovah's Witnesses have just too much to present as proof of the backing of God's Holy Spirit. wink wink wink
{James 2:18} But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. {Your faith by your works, is teaching Watchtower literature-this is not what Jesus was preferring too}
TATIME:
For your information, Jehovah's Witnesses believe in being Born Again but it's a pity that instead of humbly learning from them the "practical applications" of what Jesus said you're all misapplying it and it's obvious because there are thousands versions of Born Again applications amongst YOU with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings of what being born again means. cheesy cheesy
If this was really true-you are born again you would bring to me the Word of God-not some doctrine man had made up along the way, trying to justified themselves every time they were proven to be liars.
TATIME:
For your information, Jehovah's Witnesses believe in being Born Again but it's a pity that instead of humbly learning from them the "practical applications" of what Jesus said you're all misapplying it and it's obvious because there are thousands versions of Born Again applications amongst YOU with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings of what being born again means. cheesy cheesy
On the other hand Jehovah's Witnesses explained what it means and i've met many born again Christians in their midst but unlike your own various confusing and conflicting interpretations Jehovah's Witnesses are applying everything with wisdom. Hellooooooo WISDOM is one of the attributes of the TRUE God so if there is no wisdom (practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits) in what you're saying, how do you expect to have dedicated members like Jehovah's Witnesses? Philippians 4:7
That's why there is nothing to show for all your arguments yet Jehovah's Witnesses have just too much to present as proof of the backing of God's Holy Spirit. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
I hate looking at people that are going to hell-it's sad, why would someone like you, show me these poor confused people-they don't know the Lord, and it's people like you who are stopping them finding Jesus in their hearts.
TATIME:
So what will vindicate this unique GROUP as being innocent of all this blackmailing, criticism and antagonism due to the hatred others had against them? Jesus said "by their FRUITS". Matthew 7:17-19 compared to Isaiah 54:17
You have to be full of hatred towards these innocent souls, shame on you, your judgement will come, repent while you have the chance-ask the Lord to forgive you, and after you have done that try and witness some truth into these poor people in these photo's..
TATIME:
Today Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously doing good WORKS and instead of YOU to learn from them how they're able to achieve this YOU are condemning the signs yet YOU can't present another group that's performing better! Now i am fully convinced Satan is truly an evil genius, because i can't understand how you'll be condemning VIVID VIRTUOUS WORKS for NO visible WORKS. For your information Paul an Apostle of Jesus Christ said if a group is able to display the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit THERE IS NO LAW YOU CAN FABRICATE against them. Galatians 5:22,23
Again you are focus on works-don't you understand, Jesus never had a denomination a building made by man-He called home-He said one must be born again, He never mentioned we have to join a cult 'you happen to call a Church.
{Jesus made it clear about what sort of people He had chosen to be with Him, He said one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-If born again isn't classed as a group, then you have no hope becoming one of Jesus's chosen few}
If we were to preach the truth, we need faith-along with our works, "But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? You are dead in your works, there is nothing special about you-nothing at all! You never talk about faith-all I hear is your bragging about how great your organisation stands. {Can't you see the differences, you brag about your Watchtower organisation, and I brag about Christ}
While you go door to door sitting in the comforts of somebody's home.. We go places where you are afraid to go, Christians are called to fight wars, I wear my armor everyday because we come up against the principalities and the demonic of darkness every moment of the day we preach about Jesus!
You don't. because the spirit in you is obviously demonic cool If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
TATIME:

During the time of Jesus and the Apostles there were many evil things spoken against them to tarnish the Christians back then.
Speaking against Jesus Himself as the leader of the GROUP this are the quotations~Matthew 12:24-27,Luke 11:15-19:
Speaking against the Christians as a GROUP this are the quotations~ Act 14:19,17:13,24:5
Jesus said His TRUE followers as a unique GROUP will also face the same thing from time to time in the hands of misinformed religious people. Matthew 5: 11,12,10:25
So what will vindicate this unique GROUP as being innocent of all this blackmailing, criticism and antagonism due to the hatred others had against them? Jesus said "by their FRUITS". Matthew 7:17-19 compared to Isaiah 54:17
Paul said the TRUE Christians will be speaking the same thing anywhere people found then as a GROUP. 1Corinthians 1:10,Philippians 2:2:
James said they will be able to do fine works that's undeniable. James 2:18-26
Today Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously doing good WORKS and instead of YOU to learn from them how they're able to achieve this YOU are condemning the signs yet YOU can't present another group that's performing better! Now i am fully convinced Satan is truly an evil genius, because i can't understand how you'll be condemning VIVID VIRTUOUS WORKS for NO visible WORKS. For your information Paul an Apostle of Jesus Christ said if a group is able to display the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit THERE IS NO LAW YOU CAN FABRICATE against them. Galatians 5:22,23
Yes all of you including many on social media have gathered together to malign Jehovah's Witnesses but there's just TWO aspects that YOU'VE failed woefully.
One: tell the world what this wonderful group has done that's evil apart from quoting the Bible against them because they're also quoting the same Bible against you!
Two:present another group to replace them so that everyone can see how Christianity ought to be done!
Now that's just what i've been trying to figure out from all of YOU since 1992 that i've been meeting people from different religious groups although all of them are having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings yet they're all (even Muslims inclusive) pointing accusing fingers against Jehovah's Witnesses as if YOU'RE united as one family. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm thanking all YOU critics for helping me to build more confidence and assurance in this one and only group preaching and teaching zealously across the globe as a united happy family "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Act 5:41
God bless all of YOU! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
They do, pray to them both! One of their god's is Russell and the other is Rutherford, they keep these two in their prayers before bed time..
zodiakzax:

Silly goat like you... little devil with fork attacking innocent God loving people, answer the question you can't, but you have mouth to talk about scriptures...illiterate... pagan believing that there are two gods in Christianity, why don't you pray to them both since they are two. Every God deserve praise and worship.... Satan is your Father...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
I hate looking at people that are going to hell-it's sad, why would someone like you, show me these poor confused people-they don't know the Lord, and it's people like you who are stopping them finding Jesus in their hearts.

You have to be full of hatred towards these innocent souls, shame on you, your judgement will come, repent while you have the chance-ask the Lord to forgive you, and after you have done that try and witness some truth into these poor people in these photo's..

Again you are focus on works-don't you understand, Jesus never had a denomination a building made by man-He called home-He said one must be born again, He never mentioned we have to join a cult 'you happen to call a Church.
{Jesus made it clear about what sort of people He had chosen to be with Him, He said one must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God-If born again isn't classed as a group, then you have no hope becoming one of Jesus's chosen few}
If we were to preach the truth, we need faith-along with our works, "But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? You are dead in your works, there is nothing special about you-nothing at all! You never talk about faith-all I hear is your bragging about how great your organisation stands. {Can't you see the differences, you brag about your Watchtower organisation, and I brag about Christ}
While you go door to door sitting in the comforts of somebody's home.. We go places where you are afraid to go, Christians are called to fight wars, I wear my armor everyday because we come up against the principalities and the demonic of darkness every moment of the day we preach about Jesus!
You don't. because the spirit in you is obviously demonic cool If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
Hmmmmmmmmmm praise JEHOVAH!
So when it's time for the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what is written in the Bible, you find it difficult to apply anything to yourself while criticizing all my explanations that i gave you with scriptural applications. Instead you're judging God's people with mere words of human reasoning that's none applicable to the scriptures. I told you earlier but your stubbornness won't let you see clearly.
KNOWLEDGE means "accumulation of useful information" i know you have this because you can read the Bible like anybody else.
WISDOM means "practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" this is where all your quotations becomes futile because it's unpracticable cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can continue to pass your judgment on God's people applying the tradition of men in replacement of the scriptures!
God bless you Sir! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
They do, pray to them both! One of their god's is Russell and the other is Rutherford, they keep these two in their prayers before bed time..
YES oooooooo in fact that's why we're following you people to your candle nights, wake keeping and long fasting and prayers for dead souls! grin grin grin
If we ask you to come and study the Bible, you'll raise alarm shouting Satan! Satan!
Now see how you're contradicting yourselves in criticizing Jehovah's people.
For your information Sir, Russell and Rutherford died and we're buried several decades ago, they were living SOULS while alive but at death they know nothing and can't do nothing. Ecclesiastes 9:4-10
So how do you think Jehovah's witnesses that were taught to believe that souls don't survive after death could be praying for or to DEAD person's?
Hmmmmmmmmmm thanks to Jehovah for sending Jesus Christ (the light) into the world,Jesus said you will lyingly say all sorts of injurious things against us(Matthew 5:10-12) now your confused state of mind due to the hatred you're harboring against God's people is becoming more and more obvious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
God bless you Sir! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
{2 John 1:9-11} Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
And I am not prepared to share with you in these evil deeds of yours, and I am not prepared to allow a JW to bring corruption into my home, if you were born again you would share the truth about Christ-but you don't share the truth about Christ-your Jesus is Michael the archangel-this is your doctrine, this is not the same doctrine I have been taught through "the Word of God, we don't have the same Spirit teaching us..

{James 2:18} But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. {Your faith by your works, is teaching Watchtower literature-this is not what Jesus was preferring too}
If this was really true-you are born again you would bring to me the Word of God-not some doctrine man had made up along the way, trying to justified themselves every time they were proven to be liars.
Thanks to Jehovah for giving James a measure of the Holy Spirit to pen down those words!
Whether i said Jesus is my househelp, gateman, cleaner, driver or even messenger,what matters is the fruitage of what Jesus is accomplishing with His group as a flock.
So whatever i call my own Jesus is none of your business, what is needed is how far Jesus is able to use you in His works, hello Sir that's what every right thinking person want to SEE in other to believe that truly Jesus is with you! Matthew 28:20

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaa this your own Jesus is the correct Jesus oh, because he really have WELL BEHAVED preachers and teachers on social media walahi talahi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin..I have a JW friend that sleeps with different women, use fraudulent means to make money, tatoos his skin and smokes alot.. Seems you are all the same...how can you be a true Christian, you have never been a Christian,. grin grin grin.. you we're am ex Muslim right? Well you are in the same religion just change of name and slightly different doctrine... grin grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
brocab:
{2 John 1:9-11} If this was really true-you are born again you would bring to me the Word of God-not some doctrine man had made up along the way, trying to justified themselves every time they were proven to be liars.[/color]
When reading posts my friend, try to calm down in order to fully understand what the other person is trying to say so that you can know how to give a meaningful and mind catching response.
I'm not one of the Born Agains, because my own part of the promise is everlasting life on earth! Psalms 37:9-11,29,Proverbs 2:20-22,Isaiah 35:6,65:21-23,Matthew 5:5,Revelations 14:6
God's Kingdom was to be established in Jerusalem,( Isaiah 2:2-4) the King must be a perfect person from heaven "not one of Adam's sinful descendants" (Isaiah 11:10,Daniel 12:1) from there God's chosen King will rule over the whole earth(Daniel 2:44),His corulers must be chosen from the sons of Israel(Genesis 22:18, Revelations 7:4-8,14:1 But the Israelites kept killing God's prophets who were sent to them to enlighten them concerning the arrival of the chosen one (Messiah or Christ). Finally they were plotting to kill even the Messiah Himself, so Jesus told them that Jerusalem has lost that glory.(Matthew 23:37) His followers were confused because they strongly believe that Jesus is the Messiah but now He is saying evil will befall Jerusalem (their supposed government sit). Luke 21:5,6 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus now told them that they will still rule with Him but their government house will no more be in Jerusalem anymore but in HEAVEN(John 14:1-4) that's how the idea of going to heaven started. So it's not for all faithful servants of God but only to a limited number of His chosen corulers.
They must drop this human flesh and become spirit persons, that's the meaning of being Born Again!
They must first be born by water :meaning they must learn how to rule from Jesus Christ and become His baptised follower so none of all the prophets prior to that time can't be among the Born Agains. John 3:5 compared with Matthew 11:11
They must be born by spirit :meaning they're not going to heaven with the flesh so God will transform them into spirit beings before they can go to heaven.
What baffles me is their attitudes towards people, because they must be the meekest of all people on earth before been given the privilege to serve as rulers alongside Jesus the lamb. But when i see those claiming born again Christians today, i laugh so much since their attitudes totally conflicts with that of those the Bible described as born again!
The born again members of Jehovah's witnesses are surely the meekest, in fact they're the ones that over 8 million of us are trying hard to imitate their faith. You can never find a born again Jehovah's witness debating or arguing with you on social media! Because they always display all the qualities of the Holy Spirit in a perfect way, if you know them you will be moved to say "truly,these are the Christlike ones"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

grin grin grin grin..I have a JW friend that sleeps with different women, use fraudulent means to make money, tatoos his skin and smokes alot.. Seems you are all the same...how can you be a true Christian, you have never been a Christian,. grin grin grin.. you we're am ex Muslim right? Well you are in the same religion just change of name and slightly different doctrine... grin grin cheesy
You've said it all! He is your friend, you are proud to call him your friend, you're comfortable with him. Surely he's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses because if he truly is you would have abused,cursed,criticised,antagonised and sent him to hell if possible! cheesy cheesy cheesy But it's now becoming obvious the type of person you're! "show me your FRIEND and i'll tell you what kind of person you are"
If you're cursing and insulting me this much without seeing me in person simply because i'm one of Jehovah's witnesses,how can you be friendly with another Jehovah's witness that you're seeing
Well i don't want to say you're lying because you're a honorable born again Christian and AGBALAGBA. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
You've said it all! He is your friend, you are proud to call him your friend, you're comfortable with him. Surely he's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses because if he truly is you would have abused,cursed,criticised,antagonised and sent him to hell if possible! cheesy cheesy cheesy But it's now becoming obvious the type of person you're! "show me your FRIEND and i'll tell you what kind of person you are"
If you're cursing and insulting me this much without seeing me in person simply because i'm one of Jehovah's witnesses,how can you be friendly with another Jehovah's witness that you're seeing
Well i don't want to say you're lying because you're a honorable born again Christian and AGBALAGBA. wink wink wink
Tatime! Taaaatime!! You're killing all these people silently. Thank God they don't know how to get you!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Maximus69:
Tatime! Taaaatime!! You're killing all these people silently. Thank God they don't know how to get you!
No Sir! He said a JW, womanizer, swindler, smoker with tattoos all over his body is his FRIEND.
So i wonder how he could be saying this without covering his face. Because if he could be a friend to all those description but enemy to another simply because that one holds the same beliefs with the Womanizer, swindler, smoker with tattoos. Psalm 1:1-3 Surely it's the group name "Jehovah's Witnesses" that he detests every other sinful conducts are OK to Mr zodiakzax. Or let's just say if promiscuity, piercing of the skin and covetousness is added to Jehovah's witnesses's name, our dear Bishop,Pastor,Prophet,Apostle,Dr zodiakzax will automatically become our friend! Confused Dullard "Oponu~Olodo" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:

Well he's as stupid as you, and I shut him up when he wants to bring his opinion in a matter because obviously he doesn't have common sense, if common sense tells him that Jesus is another god and almighty is another god but claim he worships only one God then obviously he's stupid and lacks no common sense.. but he's my friend yes because my Lord never taught me to hate anyone. Infact he said i should love them and pray for them.... but i can see thats how all the Jw's are, womanizers, smokers, thieves etc..... little demons...... pagans...illiterate like you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
No Sir! He said a JW, womanizer, swindler, smoker with tattoos all over his body is his FRIEND.
So i wonder how he could be saying this without covering his face. Because if he could be a friend to all those description but enemy to another simply because that one holds the same beliefs with the Womanizer, swindler, smoker with tattoos. Psalm 1:1-3 Surely it's the group name "Jehovah's Witnesses" that he detests every other sinful conducts are OK to Mr zodiakzax. Or let's just say if promiscuity, piercing of the skin and covetousness is added to Jehovah's witnesses's name, our dear Bishop,Pastor,Prophet,Apostle,Dr zodiakzax will automatically become our friend! Confused Dullard "Oponu~Olodo" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you my enermy? No

Have i ever said you are my enermy? No

Do I have problem with you? No

Do I have problem with your organization: Yes, it's the throne of Satan and everyone there are the Children of Satan. Little demons and devils....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Maximus69:

He's one of the useless and dumb headed ones, when confronted by scripture he runs like little troll he is and dodges, only to surface without scripture but with a big mouth....funny kid...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Are you my enermy? No

Have i ever said you are my enermy? No

Do I have problem with you? No

Do I have problem with your organization: Yes, it's the throne of Satan and everyone there are the Children of Satan. Little demons and devils....
Yes oooooooo you're not my enemy. It's just that since i've been responding to your post with the prayer "God bless you" you have replied much more than i do with prayers because you're TRUTHFULLY a Christian who prays for those criticizing them according to Jesus! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
Yes oooooooo you're not my enemy. It's just that since i've been responding to your post with the prayer "God bless you" you have replied much more than i do with prayers because you're TRUTHFULLY a Christian who prays for those criticizing them according to Jesus! cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided... which of the gods do you pray to? Tell me....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided... which of the gods do you pray to? Tell me....
I know you will say Amen without verifying which God whenever someone say to you "God bless you". Because you've been claiming that there is just one God. So does it really matter to you who my own God is? After all you're a believer in God, and since i never mentioned anything else but God, i think you shouldn't have any problem with prayers my friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The true God has wonderful qualities and attributes, so it's by those attributes that right thinking persons recognise the worshippers or representatives of the one and only true God!
(1) Love :God is love,so true worshippers love their neighbors and wish them well whether such neighbors have regards for their God or not! Acts 26:29
(2) Justice :God is just,so true worshippers don't take sides based on sentiment, they only get much closer to people having faith no matter where such a person comes from! Matthew 12:47-50
(3) Wisdom :God is wise,so true worshippers do things that makes practical sense and beneficial for everyone!
Luke 7:31-35
(4) Power :God is able, so true worshippers are known for the ability to work at what is good, remember power means the ability to do WORK! James 2:26
There are many more wonderful qualities of the true God, that's why after noticing most of those qualities in Jesus Peter could say in behalf of other Apostles "Jesus is the son of the living God" Matthew 16:16 as all those qualities are clearly manifested in all that Jesus is doing so Peter and his friends concludes that Jesus must be the son of that Person who has all those wonderful qualities!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

My friend you just admitted Christians are Monotheist, so why then does your organization say you are Polytheist?? ..

Indeed ,zodiakzax & his modern day Pharisees crew are polytheists because they worship triune God with three faces (they call Godhead, a dubious invention indeed).

" Jesus said.. Jehovah our God is one Jehovah". Mark 12:29.
Jesus called Jehovah " the only true God" John 17:3. JWs worship Jehovah/Yahweh, the only true God.

Your triune Godhead is not "the only true God".
No dull yourself.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:
Here is the Trinity... (copied & modified)

Who is God? The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit

Is God the Father the Father of Jesus? Yes

Who is Jesus? The Son of God and the Son of Mary,

Who resurrected Jesus? Jesus John 2:19, The Father, The Holy Spirit

How many thrones? Two equal ones, the Father's and the Son's..rev 22:1-3

It's only understood by those with common sense and who can understand what they read.

Mumu post above from mumu sense.

"who is God? " The Father , son and the Holy Spirit (your Godhead)".
U smoke weed ?
Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. Deut 6:4. Mark 12:29 , is the only true God John 17:3

U know say Jesus get Father wey big pass am for heaven & earth (Rev 3:21. John 14:28) & U dey here since 19gbidigbidi they shout upandan "Jesus is God".!
If U think say U get brain,zodiakzax U dey fool yourself

"Who resurrected Jesus? The Father, the holy spirit." Did Jesus resurrected himself?
"After HE WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scriptures & the words that Jesus had spoken" John 2:22

The big question is ; Did Jesus disciples believed that Jesus resurrected himself?

"(Yahweh) The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed...... but God (Yahweh) raised him (Jesus) up from the dead. We are witnesses of this"
Acts 3:12,3,15.

Yahweh resurrected his servant Jesus Christ.
zodiakzax , Apostle Peter done expose U finish! Your half truth= LIE.

"How many thrones? two equal ones."

"I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne" Rev 3:21.

Jesus said it is his Father ,Yahweh's throne. Christ no get power to install himself..
1 cor 15:24,27
The truth is very crystal clear..
Your lies no fit twist am.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Mumu post above from mumu sense.

"who is God? " The Father , son and the Holy Spirit (your Godhead)".
U smoke weed ?
Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. Deut 6:4. Mark 12:29 , is the only true God John 17:3

U know say Jesus get Father wey big pass am for heaven & earth (Rev 3:21. John 14:28) & U dey here since 19gbidigbidi they shout upandan "Jesus is God".!
If U think say U get brain,zodiakzax U dey fool yourself

"Who resurrected Jesus? The Father, the holy spirit." Did Jesus resurrected himself?
"After HE WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scriptures & the words that Jesus had spoken" John 2:22

The big question is ; Did Jesus disciples believed that Jesus resurrected himself?

"(Yahweh) The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed...... but God (Yahweh) raised him (Jesus) up from the dead. We are witnesses of this"
Acts 3:12,3,15.

zodiakzax , Apostle Peter done expose U finish! Your half truth= LIE.

"How many thrones? two equal ones."

"I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne" Rev 3:21.

Jesus said it is his Father ,Yahweh's throne. Christ no get power to install himself..
1 cor 15:24,27
The truth is very crystal clear..
Your lies no fit twist am.

Common sense.... undecided undecided undecided... grin grin grin..did Jesus resurrect himself? Yes, Jesus said He will.resurrect himself, here we go let me show everyone how ignorant you are

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:19 KJV

grin grin grin grin

Why didn't he say, destroy this temple and My Father will raise it up? Talking about his body... grin grin grin... My friend doesn't matter what the disciples believed, the disciples did not even understand when Jesus told them to be ware of the leaven of the Pharisees grin grin grin grin..they thought Jesus was talking about bread.. grin grin grin....now Jesus Himself said He will raise himself... and they said the Father did it, so who raised Jesus up? Both the Father and Jesus.. grin grin.. you wished that scripture wouldn't be in the bible abi? grin grin grin but it's there....Okay tell us Jesus was a liar.. grin grin

grin grin grin, so my question OneJ is where was Christ sitting when he went to sit by the right side of the Father? grin grin grin

So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
Mark 16:19 ESV

So the throne is so big that it can accommodate two gods, grin grin grin grin... in revelation it says water flows from the throne of the Father of of the Lamb.... so the Father now shares his throne with the Son.. then they are equal so why are you shouting here?? If I can seat on a kings throne with him then I have equal authority and power with him the throne is only a simple of authority and power.... no one has rhe right to sit on a kings throne if He's not the king. grin grin grin

Now how come we have one Lord, Jesus Christ? ... the One Lord and One God should have been the Father but that is not the case my friend..... guys you see why i sau they are stupid? Not because I insult them, no because they are stupid...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
TATIME:
I know you will say Amen without verifying which God whenever someone say to you "God bless you". Because you've been claiming that there is just one God. So does it really matter to you who my own God is? After all you're a believer in God, and since i never mentioned anything else but God, i think you shouldn't have any problem with prayers my friend. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The true God has wonderful qualities and attributes, so it's by those attributes that right thinking persons recognise the worshippers or representatives of the one and only true God!
(1) Love :God is love,so true worshippers love their neighbors and wish them well whether such neighbors have regards for their God or not! Acts 26:29
(2) Justice :God is just,so true worshippers don't take sides based on sentiment, they only get much closer to people having faith no matter where such a person comes from! Matthew 12:47-50
(3) Wisdom :God is wise,so true worshippers do things that makes practical sense and beneficial for everyone!
Luke 7:31-35
(4) Power :God is able, so true worshippers are known for the ability to work at what is good, remember power means the ability to do WORK! James 2:26
There are many more wonderful qualities of the true God, that's why after noticing most of those qualities in Jesus Peter could say in behalf of other Apostles "Jesus is the son of the living God" Matthew 16:16 as all those qualities are clearly manifested in all that Jesus is doing so Peter and his friends concludes that Jesus must be the son of that Person who has all those wonderful qualities!

It sounds nice and all, I'm almost moved to tears... grin grin grin.. but the problem is you don't believe in One God, you believe in two gods, you see Tatime I know you are not knowledgeable in the scriptures being a muslim and all and you try so hard to put your mind and assumption into it but you see these are the Words of God not man so unless you read to know what it means, you will only assume things in the scriptures when in truth it's not..... so I can only say stop looking at groups and the behaviour of people, rather go into the bible and ascertain the truth, the Jw's deceived you and you fell for it but it's not late you can still get out... you are ignorant... that's why you lack scriptural references..... the fact is your Organization believes in two gods....pagans..little demons...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Common sense.... undecided undecided undecided... how come we have one Lord, Jesus Christ? ... the One Lord and One God should have been the Father but that is not the case my friend..... guys you see why i sau they are stupid? Not because I insult them, no because they are stupid...

Mumu post.

U keep denying the truth.
Jesus apostles knew him one on one.
They confessed that Jesus is a servant of Yahweh, the God of their forefathers ( Abraham, Isaac and Jacob).
Yahweh resurrected Jesus & installed him as king ,lord & Messiah.
(Yahweh made Jesus what he (Jesus) had become).
The truth in the word of Yahweh's holy book (Acts 3:12,13,15. Acts 2:36. 1 cor 15:24,27.) are eternally VALID .
U are powerless to change them.
U must come here dey rant & bark as usual.
Na your way.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Indeed ,zodiakzax & his modern day Pharisees crew are polytheists because they worship triune God with three faces (they call Godhead, a dubious invention indeed).

" Jesus said.. Jehovah our God is one Jehovah". Mark 12:29.
Jesus called Jehovah " the only true God" John 17:3. JWs worship Jehovah/Yahweh, the only true God.

Your triune Godhead is not "the only true God".
No dull yourself.

grin grin grin grin, Your organization said Jesus is a god, and the Father is a God, so we have two gods.. common sense grin grin grin.. so you believe in two gods... one greater than the other, zeus and ares... grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
zodiakzax:

Common sense.... undecided undecided undecided... grin grin grin..did Jesus resurrect himself? Yes, Jesus said He will.resurrect himself, here we go let me show everyone how ignorant you are

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:19 KJV

grin grin grin grin

Why didn't he say, destroy this temple and My Father will raise it up? Talking about his body... grin grin grin... My friend doesn't matter what the disciples believed, the disciples did not even understand when Jesus told them to be ware of the leaven of the Pharisees grin grin grin grin..they thought Jesus was talking about bread.. grin grin grin....now Jesus Himself said He will raise himself... and they said the Father did it, so who raised Jesus up? Both the Father and Jesus.. grin grin.. you wished that scripture wouldn't be in the bible abi? grin grin grin but it's there....Okay tell us Jesus was a liar.. grin grin

grin grin grin, so my question OneJ is where was Christ sitting when he went to sit by the right side of the Father? grin grin grin

So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
Mark 16:19 ESV

So the throne is so big that it can accommodate two gods, grin grin grin grin... in revelation it says water flows from the throne of the Father of of the Lamb.... so the Father now shares his throne with the Son.. then they are equal so why are you shouting here?? If I can seat on a kings throne with him then I have equal authority and power with him the throne is only a simple of authority and power.... no one has rhe right to sit on a kings throne if He's not the king. grin grin grin

Now how come we have one Lord, Jesus Christ? ... the One Lord and One God should have been the Father but that is not the case my friend..... guys you see why i sau they are stupid? Not because I insult them, no because they are stupid...

OneJ respond to this my friend..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
OneJ:

Mumu post.

U keep denying the truth.
Jesus apostles knew him one on one.
They confessed that Jesus is a servant of Yahweh, the God of their forefathers ( Abraham, Isaac and Jacob).
Yahweh resurrected Jesus & installed him as king ,lord & Messiah.
(Yahweh made Jesus what he (Jesus) had become).
The truth in the word of Yahweh's holy book (Acts 3:12,13,15. Acts 2:36. 1 cor 15:24,27.) are eternally VALID .
U are powerless to change them.
U must come here dey rant & bark as usual.
Na your way.

My friend that was not the question, the question was why do we have only One Lord, Jesus? Why is the Father not the One Lord?? Why is the Father not One Lord and One God??

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — What Killed Goliath – Part 1 – Pride / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.